Deepthroat Rehab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atgod
Atgod
85 Followers

I then went to which ever room I was told to go to pleasure inmates. I never saw any of the other girls getting rehabilitated but I heard the inmates talking a lot as I sucked them off. Apparently I was the best and I could finish so many guys.

Then I would go back to my room and a nurse would unlock my dildo belt lock and I would furiously masturbate after all the teasing the dildos did to me in the day.

I had two meals a day and all the cum I needed. Breakfast was cereal or toast with cum and dinner was a stew or burger or pasta all with cum which I always enjoyed.

Then the time came and I had been there one whole year and I had a one year review.

I was told to wake up early. I put on a nice pair of heels and a front release bra and then my dildo belt. I had become accustomed to only wearing underwear and besides outside of my room I was required to have the dildos inside me at all times. I glanced around my room looking at the dozen or so pictures on my walls. I had gotten a few more cute pics. Some of the captions read, "My Tasty Ten Thousand" which was silly as I was pretty sure I had sucked far more dicks than that and another was " My Fun with Five Gallons", a picture of me and a big jug of cum, and I had to admit all the cum had got me so excited. I left my room and was escorted by a worker to an area I hadn't seen before.

He lead to an elevator that I had never seen used. I was ushered inside, my heels clicking on the floor. The nurse said to push the button, there was only one so I pushed it and the lift took me upwards.

The doors opened with a ping and revealed a grand waiting room with a smartly dressed lady behind the desk. She looked amused as she saw me, but only for a second, I walked over, heels silent on the carpeted floor, she told me to go right through.

A man with very grey hair was sitting at a large desk and he beckoned to me to sit. I thanked him and dropped to my knees.

"You can't use a chair if you want," he said in a kindly voice.

"I'm ok here thank you," I said politely, "it's much more natural for me."

He nodded and sat down and introduced himself as Harry. He then started talking. I didn't really listen too well, he was talking about many things changing topic often and it was hard to follow, especially with my dildos vibrating away inside me. The main thing on my mind was when I could get back to the inmates and fill my belly with warm cum.

He talked for ages, I caught bits and bobs of what he said such as "your a fine patient" and "your progress is amazing" finally he cleared his throat and pushed papers towards me across the desk. I got off my knees and looked up confused staring at the papers.

"We have decided that you are free to go, if you sign these papers we will ensure you are reverted to your former self," he explained.

He opened a file and slid it across the table at me. It had lots of writing and I was too fidgety with nothing in my throat to suck to try and read it. There were two photos paper clipped to the first page, I had also noticed.

One was of me, a cock deep in my throat, a smile at the corners of my mouth, pressed up against a man. The other was of some serious man that looked like an inmate.

"You can sign here and here," he pointed on the other papers and passed me a pen.

I smiled I as I always knew I would get out, although I felt like I was forgetting something.

I picked up the pen and was just about to put it to the paper when me man swung round in his chair pulling down his pants. "You can sign the papers or sign this other deceleration to say you are fully rehabilitated and you get to suck this," he said revealing a very thick erect 8 inch monster from his suit trousers.

I signed the second form and dropped the pen, on my knees in an instant and I swallowed up his dick.

My lips covered his bulbous head and slid down his cock a little further into my mouth. I pulled back and sucked his large shaved smooth balls, his cock resting on my face as I ran my tongue over his balls. I took him into my mouth, full of excitement.

I slid him into my throat time and time again. The thickness of his dick was the best bit, it made it harder for my lips to form a seal around his shaft. I giggled slightly as my face pushed against his navel again and again. I loved the feeling of the warm rod violating my throat. He grabbed my head, I instinctively pulled my lips over my teeth and he fucked my mouth hard.

He then pulled out and stroked his member several times and a massive jet of white cum splashed into my mouth, another hit my nose and cheek and the last two got my lips and went into my mouth.

I giggled happily as the warm white stuff I loved so dribbled down my soft girly skin, trying to keep all the cum in my mouth as I did so. I then used my finger to collect the semen on my face and suck it into my mouth. Once my face was clean I showed him and he looked on satisfied. I gurgled the delicious thick cum in my mouth and swallowed, unable to contain my happiness, grinning widely.

He smiled "It's clear to me you have decided your fate," he said and without hesitating ripped apart the forms on his desk. As he did so the two paper clipped photos fell to the ground.

I saw the picture of me, deepthroating someone and I turned the other over. Then I remembered, the scary man was me!

I used to be a guy. I remembered the bar fight, the trial and my choice to be rehabilitated. I remembered my wife and son.

I tried to ask Harry, as he sat at the desk, a question but my throat felt empty and funny. My eyes fell to his still exposed cock and I felt my pussy tingle like crazy. My mouth watered, and I managed to say "Can I suck it more?" I asked, "can I have more cum?"

Talking about cum and cocks seemed so much easier than anything else. I looked up at his face briefly, then my eyes darted back to his dick.

He looked at me and said "No, I have other plans for you," He finished.

My heart sank. I felt empty, my belly and throat were empty and needed a man to fill them.

"Both us here at this facility and you yourself have deemed that you have been successfully rehabilitated," he paused and smiled almost exactly like Mrs Oldfall, "unfortunately there is no more we can do for you here and we must send you on your way."

I looked at him stunned, what was I to do. I needed at well over a 2 litres of cum a day to feel normal.

"You can either find your own work somewhere or we can offer you to find a buyer to purchase you as a sex slave."

I jumped at the opportunity and pleaded to be sold to someone that would feed me enough cum each day. He only smiled and I wondered how long I would have to wait for someone to satisfy me with their fresh cum.

******

The selling process took forever to happen. I was told I was no longer a primary patient and would not be allowed to see the inmates. But I did manage to give several blowjobs a day by begging the male nurses, seeing as I was no longer confined to my room.

The few loads I managed to get along with my semen covered food helped me through each day but it was hard.

After a two weeks of such limited cum and cock I went looking for the rooms filled with lusty inmates. I never found any, nor any rooms the size of which I had been in before.

The facility had so many identical corridors and rooms that it was impossible to know where I was going. Once I found a coffee room with ten male nurses and workers have a break.

I managed to get nine easy loads in my belly and one hard one. The evil man made me beg to suck he delicious dick for over ten minutes. When I finally got my lips round it, I found it wasn't really very big and his load wasn't either.

After the third week I felt like I was going to go insane with the lack of semen that I loved so. But then finally I was told I had been sold to some rich millionaire in another country. I smiled my life was only going to get better from here on out.

*******

Meanwhile a little over 86 miles away...

Jane thanked the man as he gave her the parcel and she signed for it. She closed the door and limped back into the kitchen and sat down, sighing at the tension in her leg. It was a long lasting reminder of her evil husband beating her each evening in his drunken rage until he had been arrested and sentenced to a minimum of a year in a correctional facility.

It had gone well for Jane and her son after that. After somehow gaining custody of her husband's possessions, finding a new boyfriend who loved her and her son. Things only got better when she received news that her husband had been diagnosed with a mental condition and might not be fit to be released for years. After that she inherited her husbands possessions although she didn't understand why. The letter disclosing the information said that her abusive husband, Rodger, who told her how much he hated his wife every day had given her lasting power of attorney and all his belongings and wealth until deemed for by medical professionals.

A year passed and Jane had heard no more news of her husband. Jane always had suspicions. Rodger had never seemed mentally unstable, just abusive and when he wasn't abusive he cheated on her and paid for prostitutes and even forced sexual acts on her and Jane was always to scared to refuse.

Jane looked at the parcel on the table. It was blank she realised, whoever delivered it was given it directly from the sender. Jane felt apprehensive, as if she would find something horrifying in the box.

Taking a knife she passed it's edge along the tape on the box and opened it.

Inside was an old flip top phone and a thick brown A4 envelope. She picked up the phone opening it and pressed a button. It lit up, and Jane unlocked it. She wasn't too sure what to make of the contents of the box.

Just then the phone started buzzing and ringing. The number was withheld but her swallowed her nervousness and answered.

"Hello Madame," the polite voice said over the receiver, " might that be Jane, Jane Hill."

Jane was more and more worried. How did this person know her maiden name, she had unfortunately spent a great deal of time married to Rodger and she never used her parents last name.

"Please don't worry let me explain," the voice said kindly.

"Oo..ok," Jane managed shakily.

"I felt obliged to inform you to what end has befallen your husband Roger," he said, "we took him into our highly experimental facility and used advanced techniques in many areas of science and technology to alter your husband," he paused as though he didn't want to fully explain himself.

"I don't want to beat around the bush Miss Hill but it might be slightly shocking, so it might be preferable to take a seat," he said in his remarkably upper class accent.

Jane sat down at the kitchen table. She smiled slightly, she knew something weird and interesting had happened to her poor old husband and she couldn't wait to find out what.

"Basically we have made your husband genetically female," he said in a completely serious tone.

Jane had to laugh, that would be great but it couldn't be possible.

"I am serious Miss Hill," he said tirelessly, "he became a young blonde female best described as mid twenties with very modest bust."

Jane loved what she heard but could it be possible?

"We then took the next year or so teaching him, well now her, to give sexual acts to inmates from the local prison," he cleared his throat, "It took him a while to get used to his new life but in the last few months "she" really adapted to it. I assure you this sounds very improbable but I swear it is true, hand on my heart, Miss Hill."

"Don't let my annoying form of speech fool you, I am a very strange man with very strange interests and an awful lot of money and a painful desire to rid our country of wicked people."

Jane then said "If I take your word on this Mr..," Jane hesitated as he did give his name.

"My my, where are my manners, I am so sorry, please call me Harry!" he exclaimed.

"If I take your word on this, Harry," she continued, "then why him."

"Well," he explained, "I have to start my holy crusade somewhere, don't I, Miss Hill," he mused, "and you don't have to take my word on Miss Hill, the enclosed envelope contains photographic proof of our little Rodger and his progress as what some now refer to him as , "a slut," he said sounding even more pleased, "but do excuse my use of such a crude term," he said with audible relish, "He is now serving as a sexual slave to a foreign millionaire somewhere in the world, so he won't be bothering anyone ever again, also we have altered his mental state for his new slave life from what it become during his rehabilitation at our facility," Harry explained, "during his sexual acts he will remember his male form and be reminded of what he is, so his punishment is ongoing."

Harry cleared his throat and then said," Lastly as I have my fingers deep in many pies, so to speak, I manage to make a sly profit off the whole facade, it grieves me to say and I could not stomach to keep such money, so I thought your old husband should now do what he never did before, provide for you, so I have arranged for you to receive all the profits from him. The funds will be transferred into your bank account over several years in instalments of 6 figure sums, and we have all the necessary details, Miss Hill."

He paused for a time then said "Sorry to keep you any longer but I thought you would like to know her name is Mindy. I will now take my leave, good day Madame."

And he disconnected. She sat there stunned for a while and then it dawned on her that he was gone forever, to never hurt her again.

Jane couldn't contain herself, she laughed loud and hard, feeling the biggest released she had ever felt.

She smiled and took a breath and opened the envelope. Inside was an A4 page with typed writing on it saying how the following images had highly sexual content and viewers must he over 18.

She put it aside a looked at the first photo out of the large stack. It showed a mug shot of her husband as she knew him. She put it aside and looked at the next.

Rodger again but this time his chest was noticeably fatter as if he was growing breasts.

The next few photos showed her husband get a bigger chest. Finally she found what she was looking for, a picture of a blonde girl with big tits in her early twenties. She knew it was him as strangely the girl looked a little like Rodger, maybe his daughter if he had one.

There were two pictures left, the second to last showed her former husband pleasing a man with her large breasts and the man's semen all over them. She smiled, "Your doing something useful dear," she said mockingly under her breath.

The last picture gave Jane even more satisfaction. Her old husband, now a perfect bimbo called Mindy was on her knees a man's thick cock in her mouth. It went so deep inside her that her lips touched the navel of the man. There was a smile to the corners of her mouth as she sucked. "You'll be doing a lot of that I understand from now on," Jane thought, it was payment for the times he forced himself on her, she felt strangely happy that he had been punished in such an interesting way. Jane left the kitchen with the box packed up. She hid the box and it's contents under her bed so her son wouldn't find the pictures.

Jane then changed into some of her nicer clothes, grabbing her bag she left to go and buy something nice for her son, before school ended. Jane felt better about her life and felt that she should try and live it as good and full as possible, because if Rodger could get a fresh start so should she. Jane thought happily as she walked down the sunny street.

*****

Epilogue

I had adapted to my new life quickly but it was far from easy. I began my day in my room chained up in bondage gear. Some form of gag on and vibrating dildos inside me. I would have to beg for breakfast from a number of men. Then I would have to suck their long pricks for ages to get any cum but it was fun and well worth the large load. Then I had to work as a maid for several hours a day doing things like cleaning clothes and wiping furniture. I had to do all this while having large dildos in my mouth, ass and pussy. I didn't mind but I was hard to get used to.

Lunch conspired of more begging and lots of fun sucking until the warm cum filled my mouth. Then after my maid duties were finished I was allowed to go into the den. This was where me and the other few maids were allowed to suck and fuck all the men we wanted until it was time to sleep. But we had to eat a disgusting bowl of what we were told was nutrients to compensate for our cum only diet.

The only problem was each time I took a man into my mouth and swallowed his cum or kissed his dick and thanked him I always remembered back to me being a man. It was horrible and embarrassing to suck men's dicks remembering that. But I always forgot about it when the pleasure from the dick in my throat became to great. I smiled at myself as I took out my sleeping dildos and entered my larger day dildos and locked myself up tightly. I remembered not having a pussy and tits and everything and I felt so angry and ashamed but I soon forgot as I realised I was hungry and there was cock to suck.

END

*****

Well I hope it was good.

Any feedback and comments are welcome.

I'm working on another story which will be done shortly. If anyone has any ideas for stories please message me.

Thanks for reading.

Atgod
Atgod
85 Followers