Dee's Anniversary Massage

Story Info
Dee gets rubbed the right way.
1.4k words
3.96
55.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derzing
derzing
4 Followers

This evening is our 29th anniversary of the day we met and I have begun preparing for our evening. I have about 10 vanilla scented candles lit and spread around the room, a table is set up with a blanket covering it and two small pillows on each end to prop your feet and head. The stereo is set up with mood music, a tape of waves softly hitting the shore and a soft ringing in the background. The ringing turns out to be a clamp on a yacht mast clanging with the movement of the waves. A bottle of warming body oil is handy on the table.

When you arrive home, I take you by the hand and guide you down stairs. Upon entering the room, I lead you to the table and you sigh softly and ask "Am I in trouble?" I nod as we begin to kiss passionately. I start to unbutton your blouse and then remove it gently . Unbuttoning and unzipping your slacks, I guide them down over your thighs and calves and pull them off over your ankles.

I remove your socks and then work on getting your panties down, I can clearly see your soft muff surrounded by creamy white skin. I reach behind you and unhook your bra, revealing two very brown puffy nipples on your small white breasts.

You stand before me completely naked, exposing a very sweet 34B 26 37 figure. We stand kissing and caressing for several minutes and then I assist you up on the table. I have you lay on your stomach first, and don't miss the playful lifting of your ass to tease me. The roundness of your ass is highlighted by the way I've gotten your head and feet slightly elevated, keeping the small of your back down.

I grab the remote and turn on the mood music, the waves slapping the shore softly and the soft ringing is relaxing you. I kiss you and tell you to relax, while I'm pouring some oil in my hands. I move down to your feet and begin rubbing my fingers over your toes, moving between them and also rubbing and slightly squeezing them. I massage up around your feet and ankles, kneading them till I hear soft sighs coming from the other end of the table.

Massaging more oil into your calves, kneading and squeezing and rubbing the length of them, has made you more at ease. I can feel the tension subsiding in the muscles of your legs as I begin bending and flexing your toes, ankles and knees.

As I begin to pour oil on your thighs, your ass rises slightly, and I can actually see your pussy. You like to tease me by grinding your hips, exposing then hiding your pussy. I massage your thighs, and pay special attention to that hot spot, where the legs and the ass meet. You, in turn, raise your ass each time I massage that area, and to my surprise, pull your ass cheeks apart.

While you aren't into anal sex, you have, on occasion, allowed me to finger fuck your ass. I pour on another good amount of oil, caressing your ass cheeks and casually sliding my fingers down between them and down into your pussy lips.

You love the kneading of your ass cheeks, and have little resistance to me running circles around your ass hole with my well oiled fingers. When I press into your ass, you raise your hips to meet me, and that allows me to thrust completely into you. I hear a slight moan, but I continue to pump my finger slowly in and out of your asshole. When I feel you getting close...I pull out.

I pour on more oil, and continue caressing your ass cheeks, sliding precariously down your ass to your pussy. I continue to rub softly along your pussy lips, and paying close attention to your hardening clit. It doesn't take very long and I realize you've gotten your legs open about halfway, allowing access to your magic button. Once again, when I feel you gyrating and your breathing getting labored....I pull back.

Dee looks back and says "You are driving me crazy when you stop like that." I step back away from the table for a moment, and watch as Dee slowly begins rubbing her pussy. Running circles around her button and then dipping into her slit with her fingers is hot. When it appears she's enjoying herself a bit too much, I step up and stop her, then, pour more oil onto her back and shoulders and continue with the massage.

I work you over pretty good from the small of your back to the shoulders, then up around your neck. Dee loves to have her neck licked, fondled and rubbed, and I could hear her moaning softly as I worked there. After a good rub down of your sides, paying close attention to the sides of your breasts and back down towards your hips...I ask you to roll over.

You lie on your back and I can see your nipples have become swollen from the warmth of your body laying on them. I pour some oil on your stomach, working it down to your muff and up through your shoulders. On your back, I am able to rub your breasts and pussy at the same time. Your nipples have shrunk to about 1/4th their size and your legs are starting to open slightly at my touch.

I kiss you as I apply more oil to you chest, rubbing right up around your neck, and then returning the distance over your stomach and down to you pussy. Your tongue is very warm as it darts in and out of my mouth, and I mimic this action with my fingers in your slit. Your breathing has become labored, and I feel your hand as it touches your pussy lips.

With your legs wide open, we are both fingering your pussy, taking turns diving in and out. With your left hand, you cup your breast, making it stand up, and you feed it to me. I lick circles around your nipple, and lick and suck it, as you squeeze and feed it to me.

I can feel your fingers rubbing your clit, I lower my hand to your asshole and begin to push my finger into it. As you rub your pussy, I'm finger fucking your asshole and I can feel you tightening up. I place my thumb in your slit and keep pressuring your asshole with my finger, you rub your clit and then it happens.....

Your ass is gyrating trying to keep up with my thrusts, your rubbing your clit, and your are trying to maintain some control. Gasping and panting, I can feel that first wave of your orgasm. Under your breath your crying "Oh God! Oh God! I'm coming! I'm coming!" I put my finger from my left hand into your mouth, so you can suck it while you get fucked.

You pull my hand from your ass, and I see you pushing the full palm of your hand onto your clit, this is the way you get the most from your orgasms...pressing hard on your button and touching your sweet wet opening as you come. Your legs flail around, nearly causing you to fall from the table, while we continue to kiss deeply and I alternately finger fuck your mouth. I continue to caress your well oiled body.

With one last thrust, I push 2 fingers into your pussy. Rubbing vigorously on the front wall of your pussy, it drives you absolutely wild, and when done right, produces another orgasm very quickly...and today was no exception. As you come, you push my wet fingers away, press hard again against your clit and tense up uncontrollably. This time, the pleasure is so intense, you can't help but sob from the release.

After a couple of minutes to get yourself settled down, I roll you back to your stomach, and finish with a well deserved and relaxing back massage. Using the last of the oil, I rub your neck and shoulders, spend several minutes on the small of your back and then rub your ass. You elevate your ass so I can see and rub that area where the legs meet the ass...SEXY HOT! I finish off by rubbing down your thighs, calves and ankles, and then spend a few minutes caressing your feet and toes.

You've relaxed so much, you've fallen asleep on the table. I decide to leave you there, for now, and maybe just go up and warm up some more oil.

derzing
derzing
4 Followers