Dee's Crib

Story Info
Her boyfriend teaches her to be submissive.
1.8k words
4.06
142k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

That's it, finally all the waddling prego's and screaming brats were out of the store. Dee couldn't believe she had actually taken this job, a baby store for god sakes, she wouldn't be caught dead in such a place but she had to meet the rent somehow if she wanted to stay in school. A big future ahead of her she thought as she closed the till and locked the doors. She was young, girl-next-door type, and a no stretch marks or sagging tits for her, no she would keep her trim, tight body as long as possible. It made her sick to see the waddling trash walk into the store day after day. She turned off half the lights in the store and was walking towards the back to lock the rear door when she heard the knock on the glass. It must be Bill, her current boyfriend, he was suppose to be here earlier, better late than never, she needed the ride home.

As Dee got closer to the door she saw it wasn't Bill at all, but his buddy Al. Christ couldn't he do one thing right and pick her up himself, he was probably too pissed to drive again, well at least he sent someone. She opened the door and let Al in, his huge frame filled the door frame, so out of place among baby cribs and prams. He never played any sports but if he had it would definitely be football she thought. 6' 3" 240 lbs. and not an ounce of fat, more of a farm-boy than a English major.

"I'll just be a minute, I have to lock the back door" and she moved towards the door not even giving him a sideways glance. He was just an errand boy, god why did she put up with that prick of a boyfriend. He never stopped bugging her to have sex and then he couldn't even bother to pick her up at the end of a long night.

Dee never managed to take her hand off the door, Al pulled her hand back behind her back, pushing her hard against the door.

"You're a nasty little priss aren't you, Bill told me he's tired of your teasing, said he wouldn't be bothering with you anymore but I had another idea, I figured you just needed a real man to show you your place"

His face was close to her, his warm breath on her neck his huge body pushed up against her. She was pinned between his bulk and the cold steel door. Her first instinct was to scream but she could hardly breath. Her soft round breasts were mashed against the door, her body completely helpless against him.

"What do you want?" She managed to whisper, but she new what he wanted, he wanted what all men wanted only now she wouldn't be able to say no, to tease and then retreat afraid to go the distance.

His hands were pulling at her wrists and then she felt the steel around her wrist, handcuffs digging into her tender skin. He pulled her into the store, pushed her down onto a wooden crib, she lay on her back, sprawled across the small mattress, her slender legs lewdly dangling over the side. He handcuffed her other wrist feeding he cuffs through the slats. He stood back, a nasty little grin played across his face as he looked at the helpless bitch. Then he was gone and she heard the front door open and close and she waited, waited for the horror to begin, for the life she had known to be gone, changed forever.

When Al returned he had a video camera and tripod, he set up the tripod and camera and pushed the record button. "Just wanted to make sure I got all this on video". He was scanning her body as if not sure were to start, his eyes moving over her bare legs, up her body to the strained blouse. Dee could feel his eyes, feel him undressing her, she felt so slutty so dirty and was getting so hot. The moisture seemed to be soaking her panties, her nipples stood hard, poking out of her thin white blouse. Then Al was beside her, his hands ripping the blouse open, his big fingers fumbling at the clasp on the front of her lace bra. She loved to wear short skirts to the store, fancy underwear, rub in the fact that she had such a lean trim body compared the huge bellies of her customers. Now she could feel her panties exposed, the short skirt bunched up around her waist. He would know she was wet, that she was actually getting excited by him, by her own helplessness.

His hands mauled her soft breasts, pinching and teasing the hard nipples, to her own horror little moans were escaping from her, small whimpers, not of pain but of pleasure in the pain.

"Oh you are a hot little slut, aren't you always teasing what you really needed was someone to just take you, to force themselves on you. I think you need to be punished for you bitchy ways"

Al grabbed her ankles and pulled them up folding her in half, exposing her bottom to him. The small thong she wore disappeared into the crack of her ass. He took both her ankles in his huge hand and held her like that, folded in half, the swollen lips of her pussy pushing at the thin soaked material of her panties.

Without warning his hand went from massaging the small bottom to hitting it with a resounding slap, Dee screamed out in pain. Al just continued hitting her bottom, his huge hand turning her cheeks red as she struggled against him, she was sobbing, pleading with him.

"Oh please, god that hurts, please stop, I'll do anything you want just please stop" tears running down her face smearing her makeup. She had no composure left, she was being reduced to a begging dirty slut willing to do anything and the more he hit her and humiliated her the wetter she got.

Finally he stopped and she felt him run his large finger through the crack of her ass, along her wet thong over the sensitive lips between her legs.

"Oh god, oh God that feels good" she moaned, her eyes closed her ass burned and her pussy throbbed begging for his attention, she tried to rock her hips forcing more pressure from his roaming fingers.

Al moved back, laying her sore ass back down on the mattress, he undid his belt. Dee opened her eyes at the sound of his belt buckle to watch him push down his pants, releasing his thick 8-inch cock. He touched it lovingly, lightly running his hand over it's taunt skin, the purple swollen head seemed to pulsate from the attention. He moved closer and grabbed her panties ripping them with his strong hands, tearing them from her body.

She shaved her pussy bare and Al just stared at the delicate swollen lips, like a flower opening, glistening with her own moisture.

"You are so ready slut, you are going to finally feel a real man inside that virgin pussy, do you want it, do you want to be fucked like a nasty slut, tell me what a dirty slut you are"

Al was lightly touching her lips, brushing against her swollen clit, her body seemed to be convulsing as if electric shocks were running through her.

"Oh god yes, please don't stop, I want it, god I want it, I'm just a dirty slut"

She couldn't believe what she was saying, couldn't believe he had turned her trashy so easily, why was her body betraying her.

He grabbed her ankles in his hands, his body moving between her legs, his hard shaft standing straight out homing in on her wetness, her tight little pussy. She felt it pushing at her lips, opening them up, the head at her virgin canal. He pushed into her hard, in one stroke he buried his cock deep into her. She screamed the pain shot through her body, like she was being split in two, he pulled out and did it again, this time it seemed to be even deeper and harder. Slowly he would pull our and slam into her, over and over, the pain slowly being replaced by something else, by desire, by pleasure by a warmth that ran through her whole body. Every time he slammed into her his pubic bone would rub against her own little erection, her swollen clit, it felt so good, so satisfying to be fucked like this to be his little slut.

Al let go of her ankles, and she automatically wrapped them around him pulling him to her, afraid he would stop would leave her so close. His fingers moved between them and she felt the rough callused hand rubbing her sensitive clit. That was all it took, her back arched, she pulled against the handcuffs, the steel digging into her skin, her ass burning as she rolled her hips and wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body. She screamed, completely out of control tossing her head from side to side.

"That's it slut, take my big cock, now I'm going to cum inside you, blast my seed deep into your body"

She barely registered his words when she felt the huge shaft throbbing, swelling even bigger, she felt the warmth of his cum flow deep into her belly. He seemed to be pumping gallons into her, some of it leaking out dripping onto her thighs as he pulled out of her.

Al went over to the camera and panned her naked, used body, taking close-ups of her face and dripping cunt. He turned it off, and walked over to take off the cuffs.

"Ok bitch, I'm going to let you go but now you belong to me, if you so much as give me a sassy look I'll slap your bottom so hard you wont sit for a week. If you try and leave me I'll make sure every guy in this shit-hole town sees that video, I'll send a copy to your preacher father and all his buddies, you'll never be a good girl again."

His words slowly sunk in, she knew she had no choice that she would be his, do what he wanted. As the realization came over her she wondered to herself weather it's what she really wanted anyway, what she really needed. Her body was sore her wrists and ass burned but she had never felt so satisfied in her whole life. Cindy dropped to her knees in front of him, she did it without being told, she reached up and tenderly cleaned his semi-hard cock, he tongue bathing it with gentle strokes, a sign of her submission.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers