Dee's First Porn Shoot

Story Info
Mature woman agrees to shoot scene.
3.6k words
4.34
132.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
325 Followers

Hi,

This story was written by the lovely Dee then edited by me. She has asked me to submit it for her. That I am very pleased to do for she is a beautiful woman. Please enjoy. Feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with Dee. I am sure that she will write more if the feedback is positive.

*

I was now getting used to this. I had been modelling for Tom for just over a year now, god knows how he talked me in to it! I sat on a stool in my stockings, panties, bra and suspender belt as Tom moved around me taking photos. Tom's web site "Tom's British MILFs" never showed any real nudity or anything hard core. Most of the shots were like my sets. A mature woman stripping out of her everyday clothes down to her underwear. Despite that Tom was making good money and he was paying me and the other women very well.

How did I get into this? Well I don't really know. I would say a mixture of boredom and curiosity I suppose. It certainly wasn't for the money, although the extra cash did help. My divorce had left me comfortable but money was still a little tight so the cash from Tom paid for the nice extras which normally I would have gone without.

One thing Tom was very good at was the gentle art of persuasion. At first I was not interested but as Tom worked on me over a few weeks my objections subsided and I soon found myself stripped down to my underwear in his studio while he took the first set of pictures of me. When I saw the response from his "members" it was a real confidence boost and I was up for another set. After that it kind of snowballed.

We were coming to the end of this particular shoot when Tom dropped a bomb shell into the conversation. "I got a call from a pal of mine, Vic, he has seen some of your photo sets and wanted to know if you would do a porn video shoot for him," he said.

I laughed at first, "You must be joking, porn is for young fit girls with firm bodies. Who wants to see a fifty year old like me having sex."

Tom went all serious on me, "You are joking Dee - guys love MILF porn, its the biggest thing out there at the moment. Go on Dee think about it," he said.

"No way Tom, this is OK doing some sets for your site but I don't think I would want to go any further. Besides its all a bit seedy," I said.

Now it was Tom's turn to laugh. "It's a proper business now. Things are much more professional than they used to be," he said. I was still not convinced but when Tom told me what Vic was willing to pay I started to take a bit more of interest.

After the shoot I dressed and said goodbye to Tom. "Don't forget to give me a call about the video work. You should do it," he said. I got home that night and could not get Tom's words out of my head. My mind was fired up a little by curiosity but also an increasing amount of sexual frustration. I had not had a man for over a year. Since my divorce there had been a couple of disastrous one night stands and this had put me off. On the outside I was very classy and demure but inside burnt a sexual fire which was in danger of getting out of control: perhaps a one off session with an experienced man might quell the fire slightly.

I left it a few days before calling Tom. I told him I would agree to meet him and Vic and discuss the matter. A few days after that conversation I was in a wine bar with them both discussing the video. "Now Dee, I don't know how you want to do this but I have a really nice lad in his late twenties. He has a great body and is very good at what he does - and he takes direction very well! I am sure you would enjoy working with him Dee. Or," Vic continued, "if you prefer, I know an older man, very experienced, distinguished and also very, very good at what he does. Your choice?"

I tried to stay professional as my mind pondered what the young stud might look like. Then I pondered over the older man. Would I feel more comfortable with someone nearer my own age? I felt I was being hit by a barrage from two sides as both men worked on me trying to get me to agree. In the end I said I would consider it. The one thing Vic did was give me confidence. He made sure I understood that if at any point I wanted to stop I could and that stopping would not be a problem. That was important to me.

I thought about it for a few days. To be honest I thought about nothing else. Finally I picked up the phone and told Vic I would give it a go. Vic immediately wanted to know which partner I chose. I had thought about that a lot too and decided, for the first time anyway, that I would feel more comfortable with an older man so I told Vic that.

Vic told me that the movie was going to be a straight one on one. The man he had told me about was named Mike and the movie would be filmed in a large house Vic had rented. "I suppose I am looking for the posh lady entertaining a professional colleague," he said. He then asked me about suitable clothes and I offered some ideas from my wardrobe. Vic was pleased and we confirmed the date which was around ten days away.

Those ten days seemed the longest of my life as half a dozen times I felt like picking up the phone and cancelling but here I was driving the short drive to the house that Vic had rented. When I got there Vic had already set up some lights and cameras in a large lounge of this splendid house. He was very professional about every thing but I could see he was excited to - obviously a man who enjoys his job I thought. "Dee this is Mike" Vic said. The man I saw was distinguished looking, seemed older than me. He had a winning smile and his eyes seemed to look right through my clothing. He was tall, about 6 feet I thought and carried himself well. Slim and carrying no excess weight he was impressive. Just the sort of man I might have hooked up with. As his eyes slid over my body and we shook hands I blushed in anticipation of what was to come.

Vic told me there was a bedroom upstairs where I could change. My hands were shaking that much I had trouble fastening my suspenders as I dressed. Both men looked pleased with my choice of clothing as I walked back into the room. I had chosen a favourite white blouse of mine and a skirt just below the knee. White stilettos did not really go with the outfit but Vic insisted I wear them!

The three of us sat down. I was so nervous. Vic started to tell me what was going to happen. "Don't worry about the script too much, there will be a voice over at the start telling what's going on. As for you two, just enjoy yourselves and follow my lead when I give directions."

Mike smiled as he looked at me, his eyes making me shiver as they slid across my body. "I think we will Vic, very much indeed!" Butterflies launched in my tummy!

Vic got up and walked over to one of the cameras. I looked at Mike, "Are you OK with this? I'm not some slinky porn star."

He smiled, "No," he said, "you aren't. You are an unbelievably lovely mature woman who looks great." My stomach jumped at his words. His eyes told me that what he said was true. I knew then that I wouldn't have any trouble with this.

Vic walked back, "I have a couple of cameras just running over there, but the majority of the filming I will be doing with this hand held camera." he said. There was then a long pause as I waited for what was going to happen next. "OK then action, you are both on the sofa, lets go from there."

Mike did not waste any time and he soon was kissing me hard on the lips, I responded allowing my tongue to mingle with his. I thought this was going to be difficult but soon the intrusive camera was forgotten about as I started to enjoy the attention of this sexy guy. Mike got a hand up my blouse and stated playing with my boobs through my black bra - something I really like.

"Go on Mike play with her big fucking tits, go on mate," Vic said although I didn't think that Mike needed and direction! After some more hot kissing Mike whispered to me to stand up so he could take off my skirt He seemed to like my deep waist white suspender belt and copper seamed nylons. Sitting me back down on the sofa he pulled my panties to one side. I gasped out load as his tongue made contact with my wet sex. I love having my pussy worked on like this and Mike was an expert sucking on my clit while using is index finger inside me. I was in heaven moaning as I came loudly. Vic zoomed in on my face as it contorted in pleasure. "That's it enjoy yourself," he said as Mike continued working on me, licking and lapping on my pussy.

"Now its time to repay the compliment, get your cock out Mike" Vic said.

I laid back on the sofa and tried to catch my breath as I watched Mike strip off. My hand went over my mouth as I gasped. "Oh my god, look at that" I said. Mike's cock was a real porn star cock, over 8 inches, rock hard and ready for action. I was almost surprised that a man his age could present such a lovely, circumcised I noticed, cock.

Mike moved back toward me. I moved to the edge of the sofa and took his rigid dick in my hand. It was like an iron bar. I gave it a gentle wank up down the shaft and this only seemed to make it look bigger. I lowered my open mouth towards Mike's knob and lapped around it before taking it into my mouth. I love sucking cock but had never had such a magnificent specimen to work on as this -- and circumcised as well! I cupped his balls and deep throated him and then allowed him to fuck my mouth a little. All the time Vic was giving us words of encouragement and telling us how good it was looking.

"If she keeps this up I will shoot my load, she is wonderful!" Mike said to Vic. This caused Vic to interrupt me and tell me he was ready to film Mike fucking me. He told me he wanted Mike to fuck me first from behind and for me to kneel on the sofa.

I felt Mike's fingers in the waist band of my panties and then ease them down. I wanted this so much but I was still trying to hold on to some dignity as I felt Mike take up his position behind me. I don't know how but it seemed he knew how I felt for as he bent me forward sticking my bottom in the air, he leant forward. "It's OK Dee, sweetheart, you look great. Just relax and enjoy." My heart fluttered and my pussy got even wetter as I anticipated his lovely cock filling me.

I gasped then as his large knob rubbed up my pussy lips, then shouted out as his big cock eased up inside me. "Fuck me, that feels so fucking big. Gently, gently. Oh fuck yes, oh fuck give it me!" I screamed.

Mike was good allowing me a little time to get used to his cock before fucking me gently at the start. Vic, however, was keen to see some hard fucking. "Go on Mike give her a good fucking. She's loving it. Give it her, fuck her hard," Vic said.

I could not deny I was getting the fucking of my life, a large cock and an experienced man. Not only was this physically rewarding it was a fantasy come true and I came again as Mike fucked me from behind. It didn't last however as Vic told Mike to put me on my back and to remove my blouse and bra.

On my back I took the full length of Mike's cock. He pounded my pussy as I just lay back and took it. I came again and lost any inhibitions. I could see the sweat building on Mike's fit body -- it made me feel even better as I could see what I was doing to him. Then he looked at Vic, "Fuck, she's bloody good. Get ready to film her face, I am going to come!" Mike had told Vic that I was prepared for Mike to come over my face, something I had no real problem with. What I wasn't ready for was the amount and force at which Mike deposited his hot load over my face, in my mouth and over my tits... It surprised me that a man of his age could produce some much cum!

"Boy, where do you get it all from? Wow, that was fantastic" I said cleaning myself off with a towel Vic had passed to me. I was exhausted but felt very fulfilled. Mike crashed out on the chair opposite. He was still stroking his cock and to be honest it looked like it was going to be ready for action again pretty soon! I wondered if there was going to be a "take 2" part coming up? Again I was surprised that he could manage at his age. He must have noticed my quizzical look. He smiled, a nice smile that would probably have seduced me anywhere, "Modern chemicals," he laughed, "a bloody wonder!"

I laughed back, "Good!" I said for I was certainly ready to entertain this lovely man again. And I was getting paid for it!

Mike and I sat there for a short while. All the time he was stroking his cock and it soon looked up and ready for action. He looked at Vic, "I think the lady is ready for another session?" Mike said getting up and coming back over to me. "Yes?" he asked.

I smiled and reached for his cock, "Yes," I murmured as it found it's way into my mouth. I love sucking on a cock that has been in my pussy and them come. It has an earthy taste and it always feels hotter than normal. I sucked on it with much more enthusiasm than I had previously. I wanted more and now the slut was brimming to the surface. "I want you to fuck me again. I want you to get me all fours and fuck me hard!" I cried.

I was on the floor on my hands and kneels with this handsome man fucking me hard. Vic was recording again. I felt Mike's finger at my arsehole. I felt him push and I groaned as for the first time something alien entered my bum hole. I did not object as Mike started to finger fuck my arse as his cock filled my pussy. It felt weird, hard to explain. The only thing I knew was I liked the feeling. Mike was fingering my arse quite hard and deep. I looked back over my shoulder. "Mmm, I like that," I told him. Mike stopped then and I noticed Vic grab something from a bag and throw it to Mike. I looked over my shoulder again, it was a tube of lubricating jelly. "Oh no, you are not going to do what I think are you?" I said.

For a second I froze at the thought of what Mike had in mind. "Don't worry Dee, Mike is an expert in arse fucking. You will love it!" Vic told me looking from behind his camera.

"No way, he is to big," I said, I then felt the cold lube on my arse hole. Mike worked it around my ring and inside. I noticed I did not feel his finger go in as much and realised how much difference the lube made.

Mike looked at me, "I want to fuck your arse" he said his eyes devouring me as he pulled his cock from my pussy.

I turned over and looked at him, "No, Mike, I don't think I could," I said.

Mike grabbed my hand and, pulling me to my feet, looked me in the eye. "Trust me," he whispered with a smile as he led me face down over the arm of the sofa. Curiously, I wasn't afraid as I felt his strong hands on my arse cheeks. His calm presence seemed to dismiss my concern. I was sure he would make it good. Mike spread my arse cheeks, applied more lube to my tight rose bud, and started to fuck my arse with his finger. Soon he had two fingers inside me. It hurt but the pain felt sort of sexual and exciting. Then the tip of his cock was at my arsehole.

"No" I cried "nooooo! Oh god no! Stop Mike you are too big!" I screamed as Mike's cock started to prise my tight ring open.

"It's always the knob that hurts first, relax Dee. You can do it!" Vic said as he filmed me losing my anal virginity. I wanted to go on but the pain was getting too much, and I was only taking a very small amount of Mike's cock. Then he pulled back and more lube was applied to my arse. He pushed again, this time it felt like a ripping tearing sensation as I felt my arsehole open more.

I bit my lip. Mike pushed again and I cried out as his knob slide inside me. It felt incredible but painful. "Dee sweetheart," Mike leant forward and whispered, "if you relax you can take it, come on. You'll enjoy it. Promise!" It began to feel different. It hurt but there was something very sexual about what was happening to me

I suddenly gave way to the passion rising in my arse! "I want to Mike - I want to take your big cock up my arse!" I moaned. I regretted my words at first as Mike saw this as an invitation to push. He did! He was inside! It felt like I had the whole thing inside but I guessed I probably had taken less then half of Mike's cock.

"Now I am in I going fuck your gorgeous arse," Mike said, "and show you just how good it can be!" True to his word he started to fuck my arse. Slowly at first but after a short while I was taking a strangely painful arse fucking from a big cock. It hurt but felt out of this world as my head spun and my hand was playing with my already plundered pussy.

"You have a fantastic tight arsehole," moaned Mike making me feel even better, "and I love fucking it!" His hold on to my hips controlled the arse fucking. I was enjoying myself but I knew I would not be able to take to much of this. Luckily Mike couldn't either! "I gonna come up your arse!" Mike announced. I could do nothing to stop him even if I wanted too. I felt his cock pulse as I took a load of come up my arse. The feeling was incredible. The sudden heat of fluid filling my bowel, the change of temperature. I swear I came but not sure if it was the arse fucking or the masturbation from my fingers.

I was relieved when Mike pulled out of me. I felt like my whole lower body was on fire. My pussy was still a little sore from the fucking but nothing compared to my arsehole which was burning and leaking come.

"Was that your first?" smiled Mike as he sat back on his haunches.

"Yes," I smiled breathlessly and shyly.

"Well," he smiled back, "that was fucking amazing! I hope you'll let me do that again?" Then he added fixing me with his eyes, "Off camera?"

Was he flirting? Well, I must say that I wasn't averse to trying it again -- off camera. I smiled, "That might be nice!" He smiled and nodded. The future was set.

After I emptied Mike's cum from my arse I went upstairs to tidy up and dress. Afterwards the three of us sat around chatting for a while, the guys being keen for me to share the experience and tell them what I thought about the anal fucking. I told them it was OK and I would like to try it again some time with Mike. As the afternoon panned out Vic suggested another shoot. This time Vic wanted to film me with Mike and another younger guy. After a few more sessions with Mike in my arse I am looking forward to that...

Vitorio
Vitorio
325 Followers