Dee's Island Adventure

Story Info
She explores her sexuality on island holiday.
1.5k words
3.88
82k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,539 Followers

Dee went to the Maldives to get away from her busy job. She worked as an artist for a printing company specialising in TV add campaigns, and her work was very high pressure. She chose the Maldives because she loved nothing better than to lay on the beach and relax, and the brochures had indicated the Maldives were as peaceful and quiet as they come.

The first three days went by with Dee spending much of her time lazing in the sun working on her tan. The island shopping centre had a vast range of g-string swimsuits and Dee had bought a small thong bottom especially for her sunbaking. Each day she would head to the beach with her small bag containing the essentials: her towel, sunscreen (Reef Oil which made her gorgeous body glisten in the sun and smelled of coconut), sunglasses and her book.

On the morning of her fourth day she was lazing in on of the sun lounges when the resort ferry appeared around the end of the bay. Dee watched as it made its way towards the jetty. Seeing what looked like four bodybuilders on the deck, Dee lowered her sunnies and took a better look! Indeed she was not disappointed with what she saw, there were four tanned and hugely muscular guys standing there wearing only shorts and sunglasses, their bodies shining Adonis like in the sun.

"This vacation just went from great to excellent" thought Dee.

Dee, you see, had a penchant for muscle men, and had screwed her fair share back home. At the moment she was not seeing anybody special, and had thought that if the opportunity came her way, she might sample some of the men at the resort. The sight of the bodybuilders arriving confirmed that she would indeed be chasing dick whilst in the Maldives!!!!

Dee spent the rest of the day oiling herself up and planning her activities for that night. Returning to her room just before dusk, she showered and lay down, drifting into a wonderful sleep before awakening and dressing for her evening. She planned to go hunting men, and prepared accordingly.

Dee chose a long black cire evening gown, and a tiny black g-string which was JUST visible through the skin tight material of her dress. She wore no bra, as the dress was held on her shoulders and over her firm upright breasts by thin spaghetti straps. On her feet she wore her platform sandals in black, the ones which had en erotic looking strap around the ankle. In this outfit not only was she over six feet tall, but she looked incredible, all legs, tits and blonde hair with a tiny waist. Her eyes shone like blue comets in the night, and she emphasised them with bright red gloss lipstick. She looked stunning and her height meant that men were intimidated by her, a fact which served only to excite her further than the vision of the four guys on the deck of the resort ferry!

Dee took a seat at a table alone, near the window overlooking the bay, and ordered her favourite drink, Kahlua and milk. Thirsty, she finished it and ordered another, relaxing as the coolness entered her throat, lining it for the activities she anticipated later that evening. As she was reading the menu, a young man approached her.

Smiling, she looked up with those cocksucking eyes and said, "May I help you?".

"Ahh, yes as a matter of fact you can. I was wondering if you would allow me the pleasure of joining you?" said the young man, his muscles rippling through his tight shirt.

"No thank you" said Dee, "I prefer to eat alone. But if you and your three friends would be interested, I am staying in room 17 and would love to be gang fucked at midnight?".

Astounded the young man wandered off, and as he did so, Dee knew she had won him over. All through dinner she kept looking over to the four young men and winking, without attracting the attention of the other vacationers. At eleven o'clock and slightly tipsy, Dee left for her room, and waited for the knock at the door. She fixed herself another drink and relaxed on the couch, turning on the in-house tv. A porn movie was playing and Dee watched in admiration as a svelte blonde took on three guys at once, causing Dee to smile and rub her aching crotch.

Just after midnight the knock came and Dee called, "Come on in and make yourselves comfortable".

She didn't even look up from the TV where the girl was now being double fucked, one in her ass and one in her pussy, the third guy receiving a head job from the vixen. Dee openly hiked up her dress and spread her legs, showing her tiny g-string and began to openly masturbate in front of the four bodybuilders. They all watched in awe as this incredible sight lay before them. As Dee arched her back and threw her head back in orgasm, the party started in earnest.

The first guy took off his shirt and shorts, laving only a tiny pair of underwear, and the other three followed suit. Dee lifted off her dress and kneeled in the middle of the lounge room floor, ushering the four guys around her. One by one she removed their jocks, admiring the organs her actions revealed. The last guy was the shortest of the group, but Dee's revelation showed him to have the biggest dick, and she openly rubbed it's full shaft, before licking the tip saying,

"This will stretch my ass before you leave night!"

All hell then broke loose as the guys took it upon themselves to get involved. Dee was laid down on the coffee table and two guys held her legs apart as one guy licked and nibbled her clit. The fourth guy offered her his dick, and she took him in her mouth and sucked madly, being rewarded with her first load of the night shortly after. There were to be many, many more.

As she orgasmed for the second time in a short span since the movie masturbation show, the guy between her legs entered her. The squelch as he plugged her pussy could be heard around the small room, and raised even a groan from Dee herself. She busied her hands with the dicks of two others, and replaced the dick in her mouth with another. The guy fucking her was good, he managed to hold off for about five minutes before pulling out and coating her tits with a generous load of goo which Dee then scooped up and drank like an aperitif. She quickly resumed sucking the guy in her mouth and as he started to shoot, sprayed herself in the face and eyes with his jism before again drinking down the thick rivulets of cum which had landed on her ample bosom and cheeks.

She allowed this to go on until the three smaller dicked musclemen had had their way with her pussy and mouth. She was savagely fucked and coated in cum, but refused to allow the guy with the big dick near her pussy.

"Showtime" she said and left, heading for the bathroom.

She returned carrying a small bag, which the guys weren't sure what was in it.

"My toys" she said as she removed a huge vibrator.

Next she took out a bottle of vegetable oil and a large chain which contained two golden hoops. The golden hoops each had a small gold pin attached to the chain, and without any ceremony, Dee hooked the small thin hoops through the pierced holes in her nipples, leaving the chain hanging sensuously between her breasts.

She then got on her hands and knees in front of the guy with the big dick and coated his dick in vegetable oil, before applying a liberal amount to her fingers and some to her butt hole. She inserted two fingers and rubbed the around and around, moaning as she did so.

"Hey big dick, get over here and fuck me up the ass" she said, her tit chain dangling sexually between her gorgeous tits.

As the guy moved into position, she applied the huge vibrator to her clit. Mr. Big then gingerly poked the head of his huge organ into her tightest hole, and suddenly slapped her ass cheeks hard.

"Oh yes cried Dee, slap my hot ass as you fuck it you ass fucking bastard."

He then proceeded to jam the whole of his nine or ten inches of cock up Dee's tiny ass, causing her to scream in dead agony as the organ tore a new orifice where no man had been before. Dee climaxed wildly and the guy started tugging at her nipple chain, her pierced nipples protruding about two inches as they were stretched painfully by her ass fucking assailant. He started to grunt and Dee knew he was cumming as she had just done, so she gave him everything, jamming her ass back onto the hugely swollen organ.

The moment he started cumming Dee spun around and took the organ into her mouth, swallowing hard on the semen, blood and waste matter that was coating the guys dick. And that was just the first of her musclebound nights in the Maldives.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,539 Followers