Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 03

Story Info
Going deeper.
5.5k words
4.45
56.5k
34

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
838 Followers

To the reader: I continue to get requests for a sequel toDee's Naughty Descent.I recommend that you read both the originalDee's Naughty Descent and Chapter 2before readingChapter 3.I want to stress that Dee is a real person. This story is in part what she related to me. She has transitioned from a demure wife to a sexually liberated woman. As Dee proves, women can have it all! --MrDeep.


Dee stepped out of her Mercedes and hurried into the backdoor of club Iridium. The music covered her ears like a blanket. The rhythm and familiar sound made her tremble. She had been dancing for three months now.

She entered the dressing room, leaving the door open. She slipped off her skimpy halter top and let her denim mini skirt fall to the floor. She wasn't wearing panties or bra.

Her hand trembled as she picked up the brush to apply her mascara. She thought back to this morning when she checked her temperature and entered it in her chart. She was fertile!

She finished her face and applied make up to her areolas and noticed that her nipples were erect and hard. She felt her cunt dripping wet. She looked down and saw that her clitoris was erect. She knew she was fertile and her body and her momma egg were preparing for Mr's Huge's swimmers.

Dee always let Marcus – Mr. Huge was his stage name because his cock as 12-inches long – cum in her. Marcus' cock could easily reach her cervix and enter her womb.

Dee closed her eyes and imagined the feeling. She loved it! The thrill of bareback unprotected sex with a black man when her body was fertile was always the most sensual sex she had ever experienced. Tonight was extra special. She wanted the thrill of being black bred before an audience.

She was in love with interracial sex. She could not get enough of it ever since she met her first lover, Vic. Her first black lover was a cinematographer, producer, and director. He let her with his loft apartment.

"How are you?" It was Marcus' soft voice. He always used that voice when he spoke to her. Their relationship started shaky with an impromptu meeting on stage three months ago. Then B.J. and her old boyfriend Roland talked her into becoming a regular in the explicit dance act.

They spent many hours together rehearsing their act. Marcus started living with Dee. Dee fell in love with Marcus. That twelve-inch cock made her feel so sensual. Dee loved to feel it in her body. She loved to feel the shaft sliding down her throat, too. Dee was very skilled in the art of deep throat sex. She loved to look up into the eyes of her black lover as he ejaculated cum down her throat.

"I'm fine!" Dee said smiling. "I've got to tell you something," she added.

Marcus lit a joint and took a toke and handed it to Dee, who drew in the smoke and held it. She slowly exhaled through her parted lips and nose. She felt her body tremble. Marcus sat down next to her. She turned and looked at him with her eyes darting from his left eye to his right eye and back again.

"I'm fertile, daddy!" she said.

Marcus embraced her. She felt her large, firm breasts crushed against his bare chest. They began it kiss passionately! Dee opened her mouth and let Marcus slip his tongue inside. Their bodily fluids mixed as she felt her lips press against his.

"Oh! Marcus! I want you. I want you to ...," Dee pleaded. Marcus knew what she meant. He knew the thrill of this moment. Marcus had two other baby mommas. Dee had been introduced to both of them. Meeting Marcus' baby mommas was a thrill. It was another level on her descent into becoming a more sensual white woman.

She was petite and weighed 110. Her breasts were 34DD's. She worked out regularly making her body svelte and sensual. One part of her daily exercises were cunt-tightening Kegel's to give her cunt a better grip.

Marcus' baby momma's were Desiree and Aspin. Desiree was built much like Dee. She was a light blonde with hair that went to the middle of her back. Her body was sensual at 33EE-23-31. Marcus always fucked her in front of Dee when she came over. Dee wondered if Desiree would be knocked up again. Aspin was long red hair and had long legs. She was 33DD-20-29. Marcus said she had a rib removed to give her that deep hour-glass look. Marcus always invited a friend over and put Aspin in a sensual Oreo. Dee didn't mind.

Marcus stood her up and lifted Dee high enough to put her on his erect cock. Dee swooned as it entered her body and settled deep in her pleasure pit.

"Ten Minutes," the stagehand said, interrupting Dee's sensual love making. Dee carefully touched up her makeup and turned as she looked in the mirror. She could see the signs of her recent descent into sensuality. She had added large floral tattoos over her left and right shoulders and a small "M" outlined in black on the back of her neck. Dee fluffed up her hair, took a toke on her joint and headed to the stage.

"Here she is ladies and gentlemen. She's the hot mom from next door. She's turned into a black man's slut. Give it up for Dee!" the emcee shouted his introduction.

The music started and the strobe lights flashed as Dee danced onto the stage. She made a few twists around a center poll and slid down to her knees. She put the middle two fingers in her ruby red lips and flashed her eyes which were deeply outlined with dark mascara. Dee stood up, turned around and bent over to show her silky slick cunt and asshole, both had been bleached. Her bush had been permanently removed, leaving it smooth.

She raised her leg over her head and turned to the crowd. She noticed an old boyfriend from college in the front row. He was frantically jerking off.

Then Mr. Huge stepped on the stage. She seductively danced around him. His cock was standing straight.

"This will be the night that Mr. Huge knocks up the beautiful Dee! Yes! Dee told me she is fertile and wants a Mr. Huge to be the baby daddy!" the emcee said. He thought it was only an act, but Dee knew that this time it was for real!

Dee danced around Mr. Huge and his "pole". They kissed passionately. The audience sensed something special. Dee turned to the crowd and extended her tongue and made a motion up and down. Then she started twerking. Dee moved her ass like a bowl of jello. Her breasts swung down and from side to side.

The crowd when wild!

Mr. Huge held her ass with both hands pressed his loins against her sensuous derriere and let his cock lay over the top of her crack to show the crowd he was not yes inside the blonde slut momma. He made an exaggerated back and forth simulated sexual movement. The crowd cheered.

Dee stood up and pointed to her abdomen and made a jester with her arms like holding a baby. The crowd cheered wildly.

She mouthed the words: "THIS ... IS ... FOR ... REAL"!

She turned and melted down to her knees before Mr. Huge. She lifted his balls with her right hand and the base of his cock with her left hand. The camera got a profile shot of her lips moving over Mr. Huge's cock and settling slowly down to the base. She rocked back and forth to show the outline of his momma breeder down her throat. When he pulled out, Dee's slut mouth was pouring saliva and Mr. Huge's pre-cum.

She moved her head to give Mr. Huge a feeling of masturbation. All the while her cheeks were drawn in. Mr. Huge head tilted back. He shouted "Mother Fucker!"

Dee let his cock slip from her mouth. She lay down across the bed with her head hanging off and her tits pointing upward. Her nipples were red and erect. Her nipples rings were sparkling in the light.

Huge moved over her and placed his cock on her lips. Dee felt it move under her tongue and down her throat. The audience could see the bulge in her neck.

The audience began to chant, "DEE! DEE! DEE! DEE! ...."

Mr. Huge's cock sank to the hilt. His huge balls rested on Dee's forehead. Mr. Huge withdrew his cock slowly allowing the audience to see the slimy sheen left by his profuse pre-cum. He moved around the bed. Dee spread her legs, creating a sensual love-bed.

"BREED DEE! BREED DEE! BREED DEE! BREED DEE!" the crowd chanted.

Dee's cunt was awash in her sweet juices. Her momma hormones were pumping into her body. The crowd watched her back bowed up and her hips tighten and thrust forward.

Mr. Huge pushed in slowly until he felt her cervix. He withdrew and started the rhythm of love. In and out ... in and out!

Dee felt it starting in the center of her clit and fill her body. It was like a vortex centered in her clit. She felt like she was spinning and floating above the bed. Dee heard her voice scream. "Fuck me Marcus! Make me a your baby momma!"

The crowd cheered!

She tightened her cunt muscles. Mr. Huge's strokes were deep and long. He shoved. Dee felt her cervix open and Mr. Huge's cock enter her momma womb. She forgot her vulnerable egg. She was totally into the feeling.

Dee screamed, "Fuck me! Knock me up, Marcus!"

Marcus bellowed lunged forward. The crowd could see his nut sack tighten. He started pumping hot, ropy cum into her momma-ready cunt. Dee truly wanted to be his baby momma.

"I'm knocking your whore ass up, bitch!" Marcus screamed.

The crowd cheered.

Marcus withdrew. He wanted to lie down and toke a blunt. But on queue he jumped up and helped Dee to her feet. They bowed and rushed off the stage.

Back in the dressing room, Dee stood on her toes and reached to hug who she felt was her baby's daddy. Their lips met. She felt her breasts and hard nipples press against her lover's chest.

They cooed and giggled as they removed their theatrical make up and put on their clothes. Dee stepped out in the hallway and looked both ways. She started for the back door.

"Hey! Dee! I want to talk to you." It was her boss, B.J., chomping on a cigar with his fedora pushed back.

"I need you in my office," he said. Once in his office, she knew what to do. She knelt down and took his eight-inch cock from his pants and stated sucking while looking up at him. She let it slip down her throat and rock back and forth over her tongue. He did everything in his power to hold it, but Dee knew him too well. She knew how to quickly bring him to an orgasm. She felt his cum erupt down her throat. She felt like she had conquered him. Dee cleaned and squeezed all of the cum out of his pee hole and stood up.

"I have one more thing, Dee. Do you remember that you would have to do something special from time-to-time? Well, I want you to do it now," he said smiling big.

Dee wanted Marcus to go with her, but her boss and master wouldn't hear of it. She climbed into the back of B.J.'s limo. They put her between two of B.J.'s home boys, Jamal and Tyrone.

"Come on, Dee. Show my boys some fun," B.J. said. The home boys and B.J. unzipped their pants and pulled out long black cocks. Dee serviced them as they drove. The ended up in a dark side of town at a huge warehouse. The home boys strapped a collar around Dee's neck and put leather shackles around her ankles. Then she was handcuffed with leather cuffs which were connected with a stainless steel chain.

B.J. held the chain. Dee followed. She was a complete submissive to black men. The ankle shackles allowed her to walk in short hobbled steps. Once inside the door, the walked down a long hallway and entered a semi-lighted room. Someone put a blindfold on Dee. She was led further until she heard a door open. She could hear music and voices. Dee smelled smoke and she knew someone was smoking a joint.

Someone pinched off some white power and held it to Dee's nostril. She took a deep breath and felt the powder fill her lungs. A wave of euphoria swept over her. Dee recognized it as molly. She felt a yearning that only raw black sex could satisfy.

Someone pushed her to her knees on a padded floor. A cock touched her mouth. She sucked up, concentrating on her head and occasionally letting it slide down her throat. She caressed the cock and balls with her tongue. Someone pushed her head back and she felt hot sticky cum fill her mouth. She swallowed.

Another cock filled her mouth. She sucked it off. Someone freed her ankles. She has pushed forward over a bed. Her knees were drawn under her, leaving her ass high and vulnerable. Dee knew what was going to happen. She felt a huge, long cock enter her cunt. The cock was withdrawn and pushed into her slack ass. In and out, it went. The cock switched back to her cunt and started the rhythm of love.

Dee had her first orgasm. She heard herself scream! The feeling of helplessness and submissiveness enhanced her sexual euphoria. She fell shamed and used. She loved it. She wanted more!

"Oh! Fuck me harder!" she screamed.

Then the cock in her cunt released a load of cum that splashed her cunt walls. The cock was withdrawn. Another cock pushed inside. Someone raised her head and presented her hungry mouth with a cock dripping with semen. She sucked it clean. That went on for more than an hour.

Then Dee's arms were tied behind her and secured to a strap around her waist. A halter went over her shoulders, and she was lifted. Her legs were lifted and spread apart. She was dangling off the floor. One by one, cocks fucked her until she lost count. She had one more orgasm. The raw, bondage sex was wonderful, Dee thought.

Then someone removed her blindfold. Slowly her eyes focused on the male before her. It was the man she gave a card to in the restaurant on her first date with Roland! He wore the same Obama-style haircut.

"Hello! I've been wanted to meet you," he said with a grin. "My name is Kobe."

"That's right! He wanted to meet you, and I arranged the party for him," B.J. said.

"Nice to meet you, Kobe," Dee slurred. Her speech was still hampered by the marble sized tongue stud.

Kobe offered her a toke on a joint and then held more molly to her nostril. She felt a higher degree of euphoria return. He then introduced Dee to his six friends. They were nude and stroking their cocks. Dee let Kobe embrace and kiss her. She responded enthusiastically and sensually. She enjoyed his large soft lips. She reached down and squeezed his cock.

"I wanted to meet you again," Dee whispered. The broke their embrace.

"I want you to meet someone," Kobe said. He stepped aside revealing her friend, Lisa also bound in bondage. Her breasts were bound causing them to protrude. Nipple clamps were attached to Lisa's breasts. A chain dangled between her tits. Her arms were pulled back with binders, forcing her breasts forward. Lisa had on her head a leather blindfold and a ball gag in her mouth. Kobe removed the ball gag and moved her mouth to his 11-inch black snake. Lisa opened her mouth and took the throat trainer. Kobe stood still and let Lisa make the movements. It was like she was masturbating Kobe with her large, thick red lips, Dee thought. It was so sensual. Dee's hand went to her clit and began to slowly massage....

***


Finally, the home boys led her to the limo. In a dreamy haze on the way back, she thought of that first meeting with Kobe and wondered why he never called. She thought of Lisa and how sensual she looked. B.J. took her back to the club and paid her $1,000 for her services. It made Dee feel submissive more than she had ever felt. She trembled and her cunt dripped with her juices and Kobe's cum. She never felt so thoroughly submissive and completely Africanized. She wondered when she would ever see Kobe again.

***
"Hello?" Dee said sleepily. The phone woke her up.

"Hi Dee!" It was Lisa.

"Oh! Hi, Lisa."

"What did you think about my performance, Dee?"

"it was so fucking hot. I loved it!" Dee squealed.

"I met Kobe two months ago. He introduced me to bondage. I knew you were watching me."

"I noticed a new tattoo on your back. It was beautiful body art."

"Kobe had it drawn on me."

"You should see the two floral designs over my shoulders."

"I saw them last night during your latest show." Lisa giggled.

Dee giggled.

"I tell you a secret, Lisa."

"Tell me, Dee!"

"I am fertile! I really wanted Marcus' baby. The whole scene was so unbelievable sensual to me."

"I could see that. I thought you must be fertile by the way you reacted. Now that you had the gang bang, what are you going to do about the pregnancy?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know, Lisa."

"I would like to come over tonight with a friend. Do you think you can hook up with Kobe again?" Lisa asked. She wanted to meet him again.

"I'll try."

"I got to go. Bye Dee."

"Bye Lisa".

Dee picked up a joint and took a deep toke. Then she released the smoke slowly through her slightly parted lips. She thought of Marcus and her possibilities of being his next baby momma. Then she thought of Kobe and how manly he looked. She knew that Kobe had penetrated her cervix and filled her womb with cum. She knew that inside her body were the sperm of two men vying to be her baby daddy.

Dee wanted to see Kobe again. She hoped that the friend that Lisa spoke about was someone as exciting as Kobe.

Marcus returned in the middle of the afternoon with his baby momma, Aspin and two friends. The three put Aspin in a sexy oreo and pounded her until the two friends each filled her pleasure holes with cum. Dee got on her knees and bathed Aspin's cunt with her tongue and cleaned her out. Aspin and her friends dressed and left. Marcus lit up a joint and took a deep toke. He handed it to Dee who toked it, too.

"I going to meet Lisa, tonight," she said.

"Are you going to work?"

"No! Tell B.J. I quit!"

"What about us?"

"I've got to have time to think about it," Dee said. She toked her joint and exhaled.

Dee could only think about Kobe. She wanted to see more of him. She wanted to experience what Lisa felt with the bondage. She could not get the vision of Kobe's huge cock sinking in Lisa and watching Lisa taking his cum down her throat and watching Lisa cum on Kobe's love tool.

Dee wondered if she had taken Kobe's cum. She wondered if she was pregnant; and if she was pregnant, who would be the baby daddy? Dee toked her joint and imagined her abdomen swollen with her first black baby. It would be black for sure, but who was the baby daddy?

Dee picked up the phone to call Lisa....

***
A long line of customers waited outside The Cellar, a mostly black club. Dee knew she did not need to wait. She walked past the line and up to the doorman. She was kind of hoe that these clubs wanted as their clientele. As soon as the doorman saw her, he motioned her inside. She heard a groan for those waiting as she opened the door.

Music flooded into her head. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust to the semi-darkness. She looked out across the crowd and saw Lisa dancing with a sexy black man. Lisa motioned for her to go to a table in the middle. Dee sat down. She looked at Lisa. She was wearing a tight black leather skirt and leather top that left lots of midriff. She had leather boots that came up to her mid thighs. Her shoes were four-inch soles with eight-inch micro stiletto heels.

Lisa was dancing very close and was whispering with her partner. They stopped and she led him down a hallway in the back. Dee knew right away that Lisa was turning a trick.

"May I sit down." The voice was deep and black.

Dee turned to see Kobe standing there. He sat down and looked into her eyes. Dee's face was radiant. Their hands touched across the table. Dee's eyes were glued on his face.

"It is wonderful meeting you again. I hope our meetings are not so short," Dee said.

"That was exactly what I was thinking, Dee," Kobe said. They continued to chat with the subject becoming sexier and sexier.

Lisa returned.

"I am so happy that you came, Dee," she said. Lisa kissed Dee and Kobe and sat down.

"Did you tell Dee what kind of club this is?" Kobe asked.

"It's an BDSM club," Lisa giggled. Dee's twat began to get wet.

MrDeep
MrDeep
838 Followers
12