Dee's Panties Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
It's all good clean dirty fun.
1.5k words
4.59
24.8k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awaking next morning to her alarm call, Dee hit the snooze button as usual to give herself a couple of minutes for her brain to engage. 'Sunday,' was her first thought, 'work,' was her second. Yes she had work today she soon realised and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

After showering she slipped on her bathrobe and returned to her room to dress. The supermarket where she worked supplied her with trousers and jumpers which of course carried their name. Opening the draw where she kept her clean underwear she was just reaching for some panties when she hesitated as a sudden thought occurred.

Pulling a bra out she closed the draw and crossing the room to her bed she retrieved Sara's panties from under the pillow. She decided she would wear them for work today. Feeling wonderfully naughty she pulled them on and quickly finished dressing.

Work was different today. Instead of looking for the next attractive woman to fuel her fantasies she found her thoughts where more on Sara, and Sara's panties, Sara's dirty panties, the panties she was now wearing.

Dee's pussy was wet with the thoughts running through her head and with the thought of her fresh juices mingling with Sara's and her own from the night before. Dirty thoughts, lovely dirty sexy thoughts.

Taking a comfort break as it's become known as, she pulled her knickers up after having a pee and realised just how wet she had become. Looking down as she pulled up her trousers she was horrified to see a small wet patch, she was so wet her juices had soaked into them.

Knowing she had to do something before it became too noticeable, a solution suddenly occurred to her as she left the cubicle and saw some discarded cellophane packaging in the store room. Tearing a small piece off, she pushed it down between her panties and trousers when no one was around to see. Feeling relieved she returned to work and more importantly her fantasies.

Later, eating dinner with Sara's at the small kitchen table where they often ate their meals together, with a cheeky grin on her face Sara asked, "So Dee, how was your evening."

Dee blushed, and after a short pause answered, "Incredible..."

Then Sara probing further, "so I take it my panties worked for you then!"

Overcoming her embarrassment Dee replied, "To be totally honest I've never been so turned on."

"It turns me on just hearing you say that," said Sara, "I don't know Dee, what would people think of us if they knew. Surely though we can't be alone in our... don't know what word to use... lets just call it our 'thing' shall we?"

"Yeah, our 'thing,' sounds better than perversion that's for sure," replied Dee with a laugh.

"Very true. So what do you think, there must be other people with the same 'thing,' mustn't there?" asked Sara.

"Well I suppose if there is they'd be like us and want to keep it quiet, I mean it's not the sort of thing you bring up in conversation is it!" said Dee.

As Sara finished her dinner and placed her plate in the sink she said, "Would be nice to know though, but never mind. I'm off to my room so see you later my dear."

"OK, see you later," answered Dee.

Dee was soon in her own room and after stripping off her clothes, except for her panties, pulled on her nightie and got comfy on her bed. She'd been waiting for this all day. She closed her eyes and was soon lost in her fantasy world.

Her hand was soon on her panties, but of course they were Sara's panties. Gently feeling her pussy through the fabric she found them still a little damp. Knowing how wet they'd been most of the day meant there'd be lots of dried juice, and of course not just her own.

She tried to take things slowly but she was too impatient. Her pussy was already wet again under her stroking fingers. Her thoughts back to the previous nights pleasure so vivid in her mind she was soon removing her panties, Sara's panties.

She was trying to prolong the pleasure, as she raised the panties to bring them to her nose she would pause, a little further then pause again, teasing herself. As they got closer she would take a sniff to catch the first faint aroma.

Stroking a finger between her pussy lips with the palm laying flat against her clit she finally had Sara's dirty smelly panties under her nose. Coating her clit with her juices from her finger and taking a long sniff she was close to coming. She couldn't stop and just had to cum. With the aroma of her juice from today, and last night, mixed with Sara's she rubbed her clit franticly and came...and came again.

She laid there for several minutes, with the panties laying across her face and her hand on her wet clit and pussy. On a sudden impulse she jumped up and catching the knickers falling from her face raced to Sara's room.

She knocked lightly on the door, "Come in Dee," called Sara.

Opening the door and stepping inside Dee threw the panties towards Sara saying, "Thought I'd better return these."

Recognizing them straight away Sara picked them up from where they landed, "You still got those!" and when she realised they were wet, "Oooh...you naughty girl, don't suppose I have to ask what you've been doing with them," said Sara smiling up at Dee.

"I have a little confession, I've been wearing them all day," said Dee smiling back at Sara.

"Oh My God Girl...just the thought of it...how horny...I'm, I'm lost for words!" said Sara.

"I kept getting so wet, all day, I'm afraid they're a bit messy," Dee teased, "anyway I'm off to bed, see you tomorrow and... have fun."

Before Sara could respond, Dee had gone closing the door behind her.

Sara, sitting up against the headboard with the duvet covering her legs looked down at the panties in her hand. She rubbed the gusset between her fingers feeling the wet patch. Dee's wet juices. She'd been wearing them all day. Her own panties she had been wearing herself the previous day.

With these thoughts racing through her mind she suddenly realised she was tweaking her nipple through the thin fabric of her nightie and she could feel her pussy getting wet. Still holding the wet dirty panties between her fingers she lowered her other hand to her pussy.

Not wearing anything under her nightie Her fingers found her clit without restriction.

As she gently rubbed her sensitive little bud she raised the knickers to her face. As she smelt the aroma her fingers rubbed harder. Thinking of where these panties had been was driving her crazy.

As she felt the wet material on her nose and sniffed in the musky dirty odours from both Dee's and her own pussy juices, she slipped a finger deep in her hole. Her whole body shuddered.

Leaving the panties laying across her nose she lowered her other hand. Now finger fucking herself and rubbing her clit she suddenly froze as her orgasm took her breath away. It seemed to last forever...

Before settling down to sleep, Dee had another little session and started to wish she hadn't returned Sara's panties. But she found that just the thought of Sara, no doubt playing with herself just metres away, was enough to give her another orgasm. She slept well that night.

They both had work the next day and didn't see each other until evening when they shared dinner together in the kitchen.

"I was thinking, I've never asked you what happened for you and David to split up," began Dee, "sorry, perhaps you'd rather not talk about it."

"No that's OK I don't mind," Sara began, "I found out he was playing away from home, we'd only been married a year."

"Oh no that's terrible," said Dee.

"Yeah it wasn't much fun at the time, but all water under the bridge now. He was so sorry and kept apologising, said he'd never do it again, so I did think about trying to patch things up but I knew I'd never trust him again, and of course there was the other thing," she said.

"The other thing?" questioned Dee.

"Thought you might of guessed to be honest, what with our 'thing' we share and everything. Truth is Dee I prefer girls to boys, didn't you realise?" asked Sara.

"Well I did wonder but, well I wasn't sure. So have you... you know," Dee didn't finish.

"Have I been with another woman, no I haven't but I know what I want now. I guess being married to David really made me realise it somehow. Anyway, think I'm gonna have a long soak in the bath and an early night," said Sara as she finished her dinner. "See you later."

A little later as Dee relaxed in her room, reflected on what Sara had said. She preferred girls. Dee knew it was wrong but couldn't deny she wanted more from Sara than just her panties.

Laying back in her hot soapy bath Sara could think of nothing but Dee, she knew she wanted her, but also knew it was wrong...