Defiance

Story Info
I defy You.
794 words
3.52
25.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blue_all
blue_all
82 Followers

The moment my eyes set on you in the party, I knew you were 'my type'. I could make out from your walk and the body that you are clearly hiding your inner desires. Your husband was never going to satisfy you. What you secretly craved was a man who could not only make love to you but command over you. You wanted him to order you around; sadly your husband had no such traits and would never be able to even spank you.

Few hours later your husband is nowhere to be seen and you and I are in my plush hotel room. Party in the hotel below continued and your husband was wondering where his beautiful wife had disappeared. Perhaps he was too drunk to care.

But now it was just you and me and your defiance.

We play like two hungry mating animals where you accept everything I tell you to do. I treat you like a slut. I tie your hands at the back and make you kneel on the floor, while I sit on the couch. I ask you to come to me kneeling all the way across the room and service my hardness. On your knees, my Bitch, your hands are tied at the back so you can't be on all fours like an animal. You walk on your knees. The sound of your knees scraping against the rough floor makes my cock harder.

You don't like it, but you don't have choice. Would you resist me? Would you defy me?

I slap your soft chubby cheeks with my hard cock making you feel my hardness and I can see a desire to take up the challenge. I know you cannot take pain. I won't slap you with my hands but with my hard cock, just a little to make you feel me. I know it still hurts. My cock is hard because of your beautiful slim body and your charming face or the big bouncy breasts but more because of your defiant attitude. I would like to take you hard with my cock thrusting harder and harder inside your quivering hairless pussy lips.

I make you lean on the couch, on your stomach, bitch, hands still tied, your hair like a leash to me and you are on your knees but leaning over the hand-rest of the couch while I take you from behind, thrusting you. My hand pulling your hair like a rider pulls a horse. I know I am hurting you, more in your mind than the physical pain but you don't mind it. I know you don't.

You are not going to let me see your cry now, would you? Is that your mascara running down your cheeks? Or are they tears of pleasure?

You are not letting out tears, but your pussy is wet, why is that? I keep a finger at the tip of your clitoris and tease you there while my cock is going in and out of you faster and faster. Your body shudders at the touch as you begin to lose control. I know your pussy is dripping wet because you too want it. You want me to ravage your pussy. Don't' you slut?

Why are your nipples hard like pebbles, if you are not excited? I pinch at the tip of them, making you moan rather than scream. I can sense you are clearly excited. I smirk and continue ramming in harder. Whap..whap..whapp.. the sound of my balls bouncing against your big wide ass is loud in an otherwise silent room.

You continue to defy me by not reacting to it but your body doesn't obey your mind, not any longer. It moves with me, with my rhythm. Every time I go in deep, I hear a moan. Every time I withdraw I hear a sigh! It's as if you want it more, don't you slut?

But I suddenly pull back the entire length out. My body loses its touch from you, just my cock tip on the tip of your pussy lips. I am doing nothing now. I am waiting for you now. The seconds pass and I see you in a different kind of pain. I can see you are heaving, your breasts bobbing up and down in anticipation. I know you are disappointed. You want to slide back and take my cock back inside you as I continue to tease you. I know you want it more, you want to get hurt. Your body doesn't want to stop.

Your mind continues to defy me but not your body as you slowly thrust back to take my cock back in. Your guttural moan saying 'fuuckk me hard' echoes around the plush hotel room.

Defiance is over.

blue_all
blue_all
82 Followers