Defiled Ch. 02: Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers

Percy looks back for a brief moment, their callous words containing bits of truth. He can see the church in all its former glory as its gargantuan doors finally burst open. A thick haze rolls down each step as it obscures all it envelopes. The foul mist pours outwards, like water from an overflowing cup. It creeps forward as it infects all forms of life. Plants within its reach shrivel and fall to the ground, their fragile husks turning into dust in the wind. Trees wilt and decay as strength is drained from weakening branches that fall over.

Percy's eyes are then drawn towards the church, and he notices a lone silhouette whose form remains still. Two arms reach out from the silhouette, motioning towards Percy, who does not bother to stand around. He continues running off in the direction of the main dirt road.

There is a worrying silence that takes over, filling the air with awful tension. Ghouls from behind the silhouette lurk within darkness, and rush forward, growling and yelling as they do.

"Percy!" they call out to him as they did before, their voices more aggressive and sinister than last time. "Percy, come back! Your wife needs you!"

Each fiend sounds off, mocking their fleeing victim. "I wonder how long he'll run for." Another adds to the cutting remark. "He would leave his lover behind?" A similar voice speaks out amongst the many. "Admit you don't care for her!" They all cry out in unison once again.

Their insults have no end; driving deep into Percy's already wounded soul, even as he leaves the vicinity. The lack of light proves to be a blessing instead of an impediment. He quickly turns a corner, hiding while watching these creatures take to the town, climbing through windows and breaking down doors with little concern for their own well beings. All they seem to care about are taking the untouched from their dwellings and dragging them back to the corrupt church.

Percy instinctually flinches, ducking down as he hears shattering glass and feminine screams come from a home next to his hiding spot. He looks into this broken window to watch a young woman. Too weak to fight off her attackers, she is flung across the room, landing on a straw bed. Her clothing is torn off as she continues to struggles with tears swelling in her eyes.

"Get off of me!" She cries, desperation cracking her already hoarse voice.

She flails about, kicking and scratching while the ghouls hold her down, having no need to remove their own clothing, since they are already nude. They simply stroke their heavy members with renewed vigor, getting off to the sounds of a fighting woman. One behind her pulls on her long blond hair, forcing her to look back and swallow the incoming girth. She claws at his pelvis, trying to pull herself away, only managing to back into the hardening cock behind her.

An unexpected yelp escapes from her meat filled mouth. She is then held in place as these corrupted creatures take their turns. They grind her down with their impressive rods, whittling away at her meager resistance. She soon closes her eyes as quietly accepts her fate.

The others, however, have no intention of letting her fall silent. They roughly smack her ass, leaving large imprints on both pale-white cheeks. Her muffled screams are heard once again, causing her captors to smile. Her hips soon buck as an intense orgasm forces its way into her mind. The ghouls, counting this as one of many victories redouble their perverse efforts.

Upon watching them restrain her to the bed, Percy backs away and takes to the dirt road at the edge of town. His feet carry him far from his church and home as he tiredly trips over himself. The moon above does little to light his pathway as he stumbles over fallen branches and large stones left in the road.

From a safe distance, Percy notices hunching figures crowding around a frightened couple, and quickly hides behind a thick tree, its rough bark scraping his skin. Many enslaved men and women wait in dark secluded areas, searching for easy targets. A man holding his shaken lover yells out, telling them to leave. The encroaching mob ignores his demands and starts by separating the pair. They are hard to pull apart, and fight back, resulting in even more aggression. Clenched fists and back hands are thrown as both are beaten into submission until strength is no longer a factor.

Within a few unbearable moments, their clothes are torn apart and cast to the ground. Both are overpowered by the overzealous mob, and are thrown into the dirt. Their throbbing pillars of succulent flesh harden as they hold the struggling pair in place. One ghoul, whose rod seems frighteningly large in comparison to the others, takes charge, driving his cock deep into the female. Her initial screams soon quiet down as pleasure mixes with pain. Her lover soon joins her as a smaller cock violates his tight ass.

Percy takes it upon himself to leave the area as he scurries from tree to tree, trying to hide himself from the gaze of other ghouls. He can feel his heart beat loudly within his chest. Never has he been so afraid and conflicted.

"There's nothing I can do." Percy thinks, still trying to convince himself. "If I stay, I'll become one of them, or worse. I'm so sorry."

He continues his trek through undergrowth, sticking to the dirt path. He travels for hours, not knowing where to go or who to turn to. His legs buckle tiredly after hopelessly running from the unfortunate town now tainted by demonic powers. Percy looks over his shoulder, to watch the same mist from before slowly creep across the forest. A heavy sigh escapes his lungs as he marches forward, until his frame becomes too heavy to carry. He stumbles, catching himself by leaning against one of many boulders that litter the landscape.

He slouches, his weary frame now resting after hours of running. With an eerie quiet the forest normally brings, Percy finds himself alone with his own thoughts. Tears fall as he bows his head with bruised and bleeding hands cupping his face as he silently sobs into them. Self consuming guilt finally washes over his fragile mind. Within enough time, Percy's eyelids also become heavy with exhaustion as his vision fades. The last thing he can recall hearing are approaching footsteps snapping brushwood a fair distance away.

EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers