Defiling My Literary Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped it delicately and began to lean forward to kiss me with it still in her hand.

I shook my head. "Not until you swallow your first load."

She grinned excitedly and then kissed the tip of the cock still gazing at me.

This was clearly Alyssa's first blowjob. She sucked him awkwardly as her head jerked back and forth. It took about a minute for her pace to quicken and steady. Quickly, her no longer virgin lips were fluidly embracing his girth with each motion of her head.

I could tell he was cumming by the look on Alyssa's eyes. She tried moving away but I held her head in place and watched as she wrapped her lips around his cock like a vice until he withdrew his softening cock from her mouth and the glory hole. Even in the dark I could see that some of his cum had spilled on her lips and chin.

She stared at the glory hole as she nervously and awkwardly gulped down his load.

"You did good," I said leaning in to kiss her cum smeared lips.

"When do I get to have your cum inside of me?" she whispered in my ear.

"Not yet. You know that I only fuck sluts."

She gave me a look of disappointed understanding and wiped the rest of his cum off of her chin with her delicate index finger before licking it like she had just been handed a cone of her favorite ice cream.

Without saying anything she lifted the dress above her head, threw it in the corner of the room, and opened the door. She was only wearing her sandals. An average looking guy in his late twenties walked inside looking at me unsure of what to do.

"Fuck her good from behind. No condom." The guy grinned at my demand.

I laid down on the cold ground and positioned Alyssa so that her pussy was right above my mouth. It was warm and already soaked. I could feel her unzipping my pants and pushing them off of me. Her warm fingers felt good on my hardening shaft. There was no awkward sucking this time. She knew what to do and was quickly blowing me like only a true slut could.

The guy took off his pants and underwear. He had an average sized uncut cock and knelt down behind her. His sweaty balls brushed against my face while he lined his cock up with her pussy.

She tensed up as his cock pushed against and then slowly inside her pussy. Her soft legs tightly gripped the side of my head and her whole body became rigid. I flicked my tongue quckly and forcefully against her clit as his balls dragged against my face and his cock slid inside of her now deflowered cunt.

She was no longer actively sucking my cock. It just rested in her mouth receiving her deep breaths and grunts as her innocence was being fucked away by a complete stranger on a cold floor in the back of a seedy sex store.

At least two other guys entered the small room and were stroking their cocks above us. The first guy didn't last long quickly depositing his load deep inside of her with a hard final thrust. I enthusiastically licked up the combination of his bitter cum and her sweet pussy juices.

Another guy quickly slipped behind her and began pumping his curved cock inside her slutty pussy. Her hips hungrily pushed against his while I did my best to trace the bottom of his cock with my tongue.

I could feel her moaning loudly and cumming for the first time with her lips inches from my dick. That must have driven him over the edge because he instantly pulled out of her squirting his cum against her pussy and over my face. I licked up and swallowed what I could before the third guy seamlessly moved in for his turn.

I honestly lost count after that. I'm not sure how many loads she took in her pussy and on her face. Maybe 7. Maybe 10? I did my best to clean her up after each guy finished inside of her and relished kissing her and licking the cum off of her face from the guys who had jacked off on her while she took other cocks in her pussy. Even with all of the slutty guys and girls I play with, it had been a long long time since I had enjoyed a cum cocktail like I did that evening.

I didn't fuck her right away. I wanted to, but could tell that she had taken enough cocks at that moment.

Instead I helped her get dressed and took her to the most romantic restaurant that I knew of. Her hair was disheveled and she smiled the whole time secretly showing me the dried cum on her inner thighs and talking about how her pussy throbbed and tingled from being ganbanged so hard by dirty strangers.

We went back to my place and spent the rest of the night pouring over my library and recounting what she had just been through. I held her in my arms gently caressing and kissing her soft skin. She squirmed happily each time I affectionately called her, "my slut". Around 2 a.m. I led her to my bedroom and sweetly fucked my slutty girlfriend's used pussy for the first of many times.

12