Defining Roles: Slaves

Story Info
Of interest to those who want to get into BDSM.
1k words
4.1
17.6k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of my informational series called defining roles. My purpose in writing this series is to give those out there closet desires what they need to get started in the lifestyle. Far too often people get the idea that it is all about being bound and sexed. There is so much more than just a passing "kink" to keep things alive in the bedroom . If you have not already done so, please check out the first article defining the role of submissives because I will be building on that topic. As a slave you have NO rights, and NO say in what happens to you. That's the appeal. This is submission at its most severe. So before you undertake it you need to know exactly what you are getting yourself into.

Who can be a sexual slave? Again I have seen slaves of all races, genders, and walks of life. It is surprising sometimes the people that allow themselves to be subjugated to the desires of someone else. I have few recommendations when it comes to someone's desire to be a slave. The biggest issue is legal age, so always be sure what that age is in your jurisdiction. As this is a very serious level of commitment I must again recommend that no one under the age of 21 is not sexually mature enough to decide that they want this lifestyle. The second issue is that those with strong issues with authority need to be aware that there is a serious potential for correction, abuse, neglect, or punishment in some Master/slave relationships. If you are someone that has a strong will or issues with authority you should expect to receive serious correction until these are no longer deemed to be an issues. The level at which you are expected to perform would be at the discretion of your Master, but you need to know that submissive or passive personalities may benefit more, unless that kind of correction is what gives you thrills.

Let's look more at what a slave really is. Merriam Webster Dictionary defines Slave as n.: 1)someone who is legally owned by another person and is forced to work for that person without pay. 2)a person who is strongly influenced and controlled by something. 3) a person held in servitude as the chattel of another. 4) one that is completely subservient to a dominating influence. These are flat and unimaginative descriptions of the term as it applies to the Master/slave sexual relationship because it fails to take into account the motivation or mentality of those that take on the role.

More so than being a submissive, the slave relinquishes all control of everything. This is subjugation pure and simple. You, your thoughts, your body, your everything are property. Unless they are granted by the Master, there are no personal freedoms, rights, or privileges. There is also implied cruelty, abuse, neglect, or control, not because the slave chooses to accept these things, but because the Master chooses to do them. While there are certainly varying degrees of servitude, this is the most extreme relationship in the BDSM community.

Slaves may be required to live nude or in the minimal clothing all the time in the home and at some sex clubs. Some masters also choose to bind, cuff, collar, cage, or restrict their slaves 24/7. They may also be required to sit, eat, or sleep at the feet of their Master. Tattoos, scarring, or otherwise marked or implantation with a sign of their Master's ownership are very common and must be worn at all times (sometimes for life). Because a slave is property they cannot disagree to the transfer their ownership without the expectation of possible retribution they can be passed from one owner to another or shared by one or more people. Those things that a submissive might agree to as being undesirable or off limits, a slave can expect to possibly happen anyway. It is all up to the desires of your Master.

Is there pain involved in being a slave? Yes, and no. This is all at the discretion of your Master. A good Master does not need pain to make you comply. There are mental techniques that do rather well for that. Pain, in my opinion, should be to enhance the pleasure of the experience, but again that is just me. Your Master may beat you to just beat you- that is up to him/her.

Is slavery legal? In this context, yes it is. It is considered as a sex act/ relationship between two consenting people. As a slave you voluntarily give up the right to your freedom, and because you are protected by certain legal rights, you can withdraw this at anytime. I highly recommend that you sign a contract between Master/slave to protect yourself and to define what will happen. However, you should know that this contract (as with that of the sub) is NOT legally binding or enforceable, and some Masters do not feel bound by them. It ends up being more of a guideline than a rule. But in the end, it is all legal because you are allowing it to happen.

Does a Master have to be sadistic? No. Can he/she be loving? Sure, but that is at the discretion of the Master and not the slave. You may find certain acts anger them, and others please them. Each has its own personal rewards, not all of them sexually motivated. As you grow in your relationship with your Master you will see what pleases and angers them quickly. I suggest you learn these things because this will enhance your experience.

So is this for you? This level of commitment is very intense and time consuming. I would not recommend it for beginners or for those that are not sexually experienced enough to know what they want. This is NOT for the person who wants to play with handcuffs or has a kink they want to fulfill. This is extreme and should be undertaken with serious commitment in mind as its not something you can easily get out of.