Definitely Not a Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heriotm
Heriotm
28 Followers

She slid two fingers of her other hand into her pussy pumping them slowly in and out as though they were a cock. It was when she started to moan gently that I thought it time to act. I took hold of her hips and guided her forward. She straddled my hips and slowly lowered herself down towards my cock. She reached down and kissed me our tongues playing with each others until she sucked my tongue inside her mouth in imitation of what she really wanted - my cock inside her pussy.

Leaning down she took hold of me, guiding my still rigid cock to her entrance. "I want this penis inside me," she whispered. "Deep inside my vagina, fucking me hard until you come yet again."

I obliged. I moved my hips forward as she guided me into her. She was tight. My cock lodged for a moment at her entrance before it started to sink into her. She withdrew a little and pushed it deeper in. She repeated this two or three times more and as she thrust it in, each time she groaned a little. "Oh, yes, you are so large in my vagina. So large that I feel you are splitting me in two. But I love it. I love the feeling of being so filled up with your penis. Now I want to have you all the way inside me and I will make you come yet again. Oh Tom, I so want you to come inside me, deep inside me, filling me up with your hot sweet sperm."

Once she had me fully inside her she remained still. Then I felt it. She was slowly working her pussy muscles around my cock. As she worked them harder and faster it felt as though I was being wanked by a soft wet hand - it felt wonderful.

"Do you like this, Tom?" she asked softly. "Do you like being masturbated by my soft, wet vagina? Does it make you want to come? Make you want to take your pleasure with me, like you know I want you to? Give in and come inside me, lover. Fill me up with your hot sweet sperm! Oh yes, you know you want to, just do it! Yes, do it! Oh come inside me, now! Yes! Now!"

No way could I last like this. I felt my spunk rush up my shaft again and erupt into her soft folds. Three, four, five spurts of white hot come sprayed into her. She felt it hit. "Oh yes, Tom, oh yes. I can feel you coming inside me, oh so deep inside me." She hadn't fucked me so much as wanked me off with her pussy - and it was incredible, just incredible. She lifted herself off me, my wet cock flopping, still hard, on to my stomach. She knelt between my legs and took the tip into her mouth licking the remnants of my cream and her juices from it. "Now, I need you. I have given you your pleasure, now you must provide mine."

She moved back and lay down on a deep pile rug and lay there her legs apart and her arms held up to me. "Come and take me!" she whispered. "Take this body of mine! I want you, I need you, now." I moved over and lay down on her soft curvaceous body. Her dress had fallen wide open exposing her tits to me, each with a hard tipped nipple standing proudly erect. She took hold of my cock and guided it to her entrance.

'Take me, lover," she whispered. "Take this hot body of mine with your hard, erect penis. And then fuck me, fuck me as deep as you can. It's the way that I like it, with your weight on me, driving your penis deep inside my vagina!"

I pushed all the way back in to her pussy now full with my come and started to fuck hard her and fast. Our bodies slapped against each other with the soft squelching sound of wet flesh against wet flesh. I fucked her as deep as I could and in moments I could feel her impending climax and I knew it would be big. She was half shouting, half crying, "Oh fuck! Oh yes! Yes! Aaarghhh! Yes! Oh yes! Uurghhh!" With a long shuddering groan, she came. Her hands flailed at me scratching my back with her long fingernails as I too, reached the critical point. For the fifth time that evening I felt my balls contract as I prepared to unload another load of spunk into her. That feeling of inevitability took over as I felt the spunk rush up my shaft and spew into her tight pussy sending her into another paroxysm of pleasure. "Oh, I feel you coming!" she cried. "Yes, baby. Fill me up! Fill my vagina up with your hot sweet come. Give me more! I want more of it! Yes! Yes! Give it all to me! Oh that is beautiful, just beautiful."

Her climax slowly subsided although she continued to give little flicks of her hips as the final spasms of orgasm washed out through her body. I waited for a few moments before withdrawing from her. She grimaced slightly and then looked down at me. "Your penis is still hard. That is as it ought to be, after all we have treated you as the man tonight and our cream has worked its usual magic."

I was tempted to ask what might happen on other nights with perhaps other men, but instead I stood up. She pulled her dress together to hide her nakedness which seemed to me to be irrelevant as the other three girls were still butt naked. But hey, different strokes for different folks. And talking of different strokes I felt a hand take hold of my cock.

It was Chrissie, kneeling in front of me with a wicked glint in her eye. "There's one thing more," she said quietly. "You have made love to all of us now and have ejaculated your sperm deep inside us four, but we have not yet seen your sperm jet out from your cock like we know that a man's can. So I am going to masturbate you until you do that. And I want you to ejaculate all over my breasts. Over my big breasts, that men tell me they find very sexy and arousing."

The air was redolent with the smell of sex as I stood in front of her while she started to jerk me off. Cassie and Cleo knelt beside her so that I had three naked girls watching me get a beautiful hand job from close-up. Chloe was now more aloof but nonetheless was watching intently as Chrissie's hand flashed up and down my cock. Well lubricated with the combined juices of the four girls Chrissie's hand moved faster and faster. "You want to come over me, don't you? Ejaculate your hot sperm all over my big breasts? Look, I'm ready for you. I'm ready for you to come on me!" She was supporting her breasts from underneath with one hand while wanking me faster and faster with the other.

The whole scene was so erotic --three girls watching closely as I was masturbated to orgasm by the fourth. "Come, come over me, come over my big heavy breasts with your hot sperm like you want to! You are so hard and ready to come over me. Look how the others want you to come, as well! So, give it to me! Yeah! Give me your sperm all over my hot breasts!" I was never going to last and moments later I grunted loudly as my spunk rose up my shaft for the sixth, unprecedented, time that evening and spewed out in long stingy trails of come.

The amount I shot was amazing, more than I might have thought that I'd fired into Cleo's cunt much earlier. The first shot caught Chrissie on the side of her face before the other shots landed on her big, heavy breasts coating them with large amounts of come until it dripped from her nipples down on to her body. Immediately both Cassie and Cleo moved in on Chrissie licking my come from her tits, cleaning her of all traces of my hot stickiness.

Finally then, I was done. Despite still being hard I had shot my last come of the evening. I was exhausted. I needed to sleep. Chloe took me by the hand and led me to another door opening off the main room. Inside was a large double bed with crisp white sheets. I lay down and she pulled the covers over my naked and exhausted body. She went around to the other side and climbed in still wearing her dress. She leaned across and said, "Thank you for tonight. You were the man, now you must sleep. Perhaps you will dream." With that she kissed me tenderly and in seconds I was asleep.

It seemed just like moments later that I heard a voice inside my head. "Tom, Tom. Wake up Tom!" I woke and found myself in my own bed back in my apartment. Sunlight was streaming in through the windows as I blinked myself awake. I remembered dreaming. Dreaming what must have been the most erotic dream that I had ever had. Reaching down I found that I was already hard. No real surprise there for like many men I often wake with a morning hard-on. I live alone and knew that I had not brought a girl home last night- after all I had been out delivering leaflets hadn't I? So, I was surprised to say the least, when I felt a figure stir beside me.

There was tousled blonde hair on the pillow but the remainder of whoever it was, was concealed by the bedclothes. I peeled the duvet slowly back and almost jumped in surprise. It was Chloe from last night's dream!

"Hello," she said. "I hope you slept well. I'm sure that after your exertions last night you must have done." Was I dreaming still? How could this be?

She sat up. Oh no, she was still wearing that diaphanous dress. Her breasts pressed hard against the thin, semi-transparent material just as they had last night.

"And you," she said. "You should still be ready. You should still be hard, I think." I was. I most certainly was. In fact it was throbbing almost painfully but with a warm tingling sensation that was somehow vaguely familiar.

"But you, and your sister and your friends were, a dream," I protested. "Sure, the best damn sex dream I ever had, but it must have been a dream because I am here, in my own bed."

"Two things about your dream. Chrissie and Cassie shaved your penis and your testicles when they were preparing you. You should look down there." I did as she suggested. There was not a trace of hair anywhere near my groin.

"And the other?" I asked now doubting myself.

"Oh, that's easy." She undid the belt on her dress and pulled it right off. For the first time I was seeing her completely naked. She knelt up and reaching down between her legs started to stroke. her slit before sliding two fingers inside herself. She smiled at me. "I shall be ready even for you, in just a moment."

She continued to masturbate for a couple of minutes before she was wet enough to take me, groaning quietly as she did so. Then she straddled me and sank her pussy down onto my cock gradually working herself so that I penetrated her all the way. Then, without her body moving I felt my cock being masturbated by her pussy.

It was then that I knew.

Heriotm
Heriotm
28 Followers
12