Definitely your Father's Son

Story Info
My mom told me
4.1k words
4.33
200.6k
74
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
324 Followers

I'm Cory McVay, I'm eightteen, six feet three inches, one hundred ninety pounds, Sandy hair, Straight white teeth, Green eyes. I still live at home, I do odd jobs around but mostly I work for my parents doing odd jobs.

My Stepdad, John, is kind of a 'sometimes around' type of dad. He and mom aren't divorced and they do live together some of the time, but dad is also gone more than he is around. He pays me to take care of the things a dutiful property owner would do, plus he has some property that he rents out and I work on it, collect the rent, evict the bad renters and re-rent the houses when they become vacant.

Mom! Whew! My mom is the girl of my dreams. She's Erika. Mom stands five feet six inches, auburn shoulder length hair, weighs about one hundred thirty very trim and lean pounds, the same green eyes I have, with a beautiful white smile. She is what most call; a looker, and at thirty four years old, she can make a man's cock dance the dance of love just by walking into a room.

Mom had me when she was just barely fifteen. I was born in the summer between her freshman and her sophomore year of high school. Mom and I had always been best friends, confidants, that sort of thing, though we'd never been sexual together. She suffered a lot of abuse and shame because of being pregnant so young. I don't know who my real dad is, but John came along and gave her a place to live and his last name and financial security. In return she, a much younger and beautiful woman screwed him, he is twenty five years her senior. They got married just after she turned eighteen in her senior year of high school. He was forty three.

I am not close with John, but he treats me pretty good, so I don't mess with him, he pays me well and is nice to mom. I know that she'd be on the streets; I guess we'd be on the streets, if it weren't for him. They've never had any other kids, so, it's just me at home with mom and sometimes John.

Like I said, I never touched mom in a sexual way, or she me, but we were close as brother and sister. When John came home, I became scarce until he got his knob polished and whatever else he needed and then he'd leave, a nice fat check laying on the dresser for me and one for the maintenance of the household for mom.

It was February of my 18th year. I was going to turn 19 in July, just 5 months. We'd had snow and the ground was covered.

Out back of our house, we have a redwood deck, with a 6 person hot tub just 5 steps out our sliding back door. It is private and nobody can see in from the street, next door or from across the alley way.

My mom loves to sit out at night and look up at the stars, watch the jets fly over on their approach to Denver International Airport. By the time they fly over our house, they have their landing gear down; their approach lights turned on and are on final approach. They can be loud, but it is cool to sit out and watch them and listen to them, always wondering if we would hear them crash, if they ever did.

Late that February night, mom took her clothes off and sneaked out to the hot tub to soak before bed. I never had known that she did this, but found out later that she regularly did it all the time.

My bedroom is across the house, about 20 feet from the hot tub. I was sitting in my room at about 11:30 pm reading on Literotica a cheating wives story from a guy named Daniel Q Steele 1 and the house was quiet. I thought I heard a cry of distress, but I wasn't too sure.

I just ignored it and read on. This chick from France was fucking the socks off this assistant district attorney and I was hard as a rock, gently stroking my dick and scratching the head through my Jockeys.

Another muffled cry came floating into my room. "Did I hear that? What the fuck?"

I stepped out of my room and noticed my mom's bedroom door was open and she wasn't in the living room. In just my Jockey's I padded barefoot through the living room, into the kitchen. Mom wasn't anywhere around. I stood there and then I heard it.

"HELP! CORY, HELP ME," she cried and I heard mom sobbing.

I went to the sliding door and there on the snowy deck was my buck-naked mother on her back, legs splayed, auburn haired pussy pointing right at me, lovely B cup tits pointing skyward and her eyes looking right at me with her lifted head.

I slid open the door and carefully stepped to my prone mom. It was so slick on that deck with the icy snow.

"Cory, I think I've broken both my legs. I slipped getting out of the hot tub, and I've hit the back of my head, too. I'm freezing, help me get inside."

This was no easy task. It was too slick to stand very well, much less carry mom. It was only a few steps, but not easily done. I couldn't pick her up and keep my balance, she was howling in pain and I didn't want to drop her.

So, I just twirled her around, using her ass as the pivot and dragged her over to the door, where I could stand on the kitchen floor, reach out and pick her up. I was getting an eyeful of what I'd jacked off to hundreds of times. Mom's gorgeous breasts jiggling and her flat, hard stomach with a trail of hair from her belly button down to her furry pubic mound. Her pussy lips were hidden inside that soaking wet mop.

Her hair was wet, her skin was very cold and she had stopped shivering. Her lips were purple, her fingers and toes were purple. I thought she might be going into hypothermia. She'd gotten out of the tub totally warm, but wet, and intended to sneak inside, where her towel was lying beside the back door.

Mom had kind of lost consciousness, so she wasn't complaining about pain. I didn't know what to do, I just took her to her bed, decided my own body heat would be as good as anything to warm her up and crawled in beside her, covered us up and hugged her body close to mine, rubbing on her back and legs, trying to get her circulation flowing.

The ice that had formed in her hair started to melt and with her wet skin the sheets on her bed became soaked in no time. At least she started to shiver again, but the sheets, as well as my Jockey shorts, were wet beneath those covers.

I decided to try and towel her off, and move her to my dry bed. I toweled her hair, and then rubbed her shoulders, breasts, belly, hairy pussy, and legs with it. Then I rolled her over to get her back side. What a cute ass!

She was now dry, but not really conscious and her lips were still not very fleshy colored. I picked her up and took her to my own bed. Before I got in, I just removed my wet Jockeys so she could benefit from more surface skin to skin warmth.

I hugged mom belly button to belly button, my stiff cock sticking between the small triangle of her pussy, and the tops of her legs, my arms around her, rubbing her back, her bottom and legs. I kept talking to her, and she only moaned some. She was still very cold to the touch.

One thing I felt was that where my cock touched her pussy, her vaginal lips parted and the top part of my rod was touching. It was warm there, I could feel that. As we lay there, that part of her began to moisten some, and I could feel warm liquid coming from her pussy and lubricating the area where my cock touched her. I could smell the odor of arousal, even though she wasn't totally awake.

My movements, continually rubbing her body, kept my cock continually moving through that triangle outside her pussy, but with the edge of my meat snaking forward and backwards, lubricated more and more by her bodily fluids.

Since I hadn't gotten to ejaculate to Daniel Steele's description of Aline des-Jardins I was still pretty aroused. The friction of my movements as I massaged my mom was too much and I squirted between her legs all over her ass and onto the sheets behind my mom, as she lay on her side. I couldn't help it.

Of course, this happened as my mom was coming around a bit, warming up and the pain of two broken ankles began to invade her comatose state.

"Cory, what are you...?" She asked.

"Oh, I hurt. Oh, help, Cory, I have broken something. Help me." She cried.

"Do you want to go to the hospital, Mom?" I asked.

"I think something is hurt. I think you should call an ambulance, don't uncover me, I'm cold." She said as I began to get up moving the covers and leaving her uncovered some, exposing her soft and round nipples which pointed up and out on the end of her handful sized breasts.

I dialed 9-1-1. The ambulance took her into the hospital, where they x-rayed her legs and feet and discovered one ankle was broken and the other leg broken just above the ankle, from her fall getting out of the hot tub onto the snowy deck. She had a nasty bump on the back of her head, but no concussion.

They put regular casts on her legs and ankles. She was not going to be able to walk around for several weeks.

The doctor said after about 4 weeks, they could try putting walking casts on, but it would depend on how she was healing.

I rented a wheel chair and took her home two days later. Mom could get around some, but with great effort and sometimes quite a lot of pain. The knot on her head was going down and she seemed to be healing there fine.

I had washed the sheets on both beds and remade them. When mom and I were sitting alone in the house after her return from the hospital, she asked me, "Cory, you saw me totally naked and even touched me. You touched me everywhere, I can remember feeling you."

"Thank you for saving me. But, I am ashamed that you saw me naked and had to touch me to keep me alive. I know you did it to help me. Cory, tell me the truth, did you have sex with me?"

"Mom, no, I..." I was embarrassed and wondering just how much she did remember.

"I mean, because I remember something rubbing me...down...there and feeling good. Were we having....sex? Tell me the truth, honey."

"Mommy, you were so cold, your lips and fingers and toes were so purple, I was rubbing you all over to get your blood flowing. I thought the best thing I could do was touch you all over with my own body, because it was warm and I stuck my, my...penis between your legs. But, not in your, your.....pus..your..."

"My vagina?" She offered.

"Yeah, your vagina. I didn't stick it in, just alongside, sliding forwards and back. I was also rubbing your back and legs and breasts and stomach, trying to revive you mommy." I pleaded.

"Cory, your penis....was it...hard? Did you make it squirt?" She asked in a tiny little voice.

"It was, I can't help it mommy. You are so beautiful. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me for trying to help you."

"Oh, honey, I don't hate you. I know you DID save me. Without you, I was only minutes from freezing to death out there. I am only worried that you have been traumatized by, by seeing me naked, by touching me and knowing me differently than most kids know their moms."

"Mom, I am 18. I've lived in this house with you for 18 years. We've seen plenty of each other. I think you have the body of a girl my age. Traumatized, ha! Mom, I think you are a fox. I loved seeing you like that; I mean, not sick, but naked."

"You do?" She replied, squirming in her seat. I could smell her arousal begin, which also began to trigger mine.

"Mom, I couldn't help it. When my penis was rubbing you, your lubrication started flowing out and I could smell your arousal, just like I can smell it now. I was trying to help you, but I am only human. With a totally hot creature like you lying in my arms, needing me, vulnerable and even getting turned on, what was I supposed to do? I didn't rape you." I said.

"No, I know you didn't honey. You couldn't rape me, because before it would be rape, I'd take you willingly. Between you and me, it could only be love."

"Gee, mom, do you mean that? You are making me horny again." I said.

"Me too, baby. Come over here and show me what you did. I want to be awake this time."

I carried her to my bed, and while she lay there looking at me, I undressed her, completely, fondling her breasts, listening to the breath catch in her throat, then I pulled down her sweatpants and panties, and touched her pubic hair, rubbing my finger through the opening slit, feeling the moisture, bumping her clit and causing her to jerk involuntarily.

I was going to lie down beside her and start rubbing her like I did that night, but she was too highly aroused and changed my course of actions.

Her eyes were heavily lidded with lust and she lifted her hand to touch my tented, pants-covered cock. She grabbed at it and tried unzipping my jeans.

I backed off the bed, looking at her as she laid there with her legs splayed, casts on the end of them. Her pubic hair was glistening with her own body's moisture, she was breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling, her nipples like stones.

"Oh, hurry." She said.

I pulled my shirt over my head and she pawed the air towards me, wanting to caress my belly and chest. But, I stayed out of reach, and unbuttoned my pants; slowly I unzipped and pulled them over my hips. My Jockeys were bunched at my hips; they'd caught up on my raging hard 8 inches of steel.

Mom gasped as I pulled my Jockeys away from my body and let them drop, exposing my hard on to her.

"Cory, you are huge. You take after your dad..." She caught herself. She never talked about him, she'd slipped.

"Oh, please, honey, come closer. Let mommy touch it. I want to lick it. Cory, come over here." She said.

I stepped to the bedside and mom grasped my engorged dick. She swiped the end with her finger and put it to her mouth, smacking. She grabbed my cock and pulled me to the bed, on my knees next to her head as she rose up to take it in her mouth.

Being as small as she is, she surprised me when she swallowed my cock clear down into her throat. I came instantly as her throat muscles undulated, sucking the semen out of my balls. She never even tasted me; it went straight to her belly.

Mom pushed me off as she gulped for air. "Whew! That was wonderful." She said, smiling up at me as she reached around my hips and cupped my ass in her hands.

"Gosh, mom! How did you...? I can't believe you actually swallowed me like that." I gasped.

"Come down here, baby." She pulled me down beside her.

She kissed my mouth, opening hers and licking my lips to gain entrance to my mouth, then she licked my teeth and wrestled her tongue with mine, not taking her hand off my cock.

My hands wandered over my mother's lean feminine body. I cupped her breasts, lazily tweaked her nipples and heard her moan. I rubbed down her taut belly and touched her hairy pussy. She laid back as my hand rubbed her down there, spreading wide for easy access. I began kissing downward on her body. From her mouth, I deposited one little kiss, then to her chin, I kissed the point of it, then the underside, all the while my hands and fingers were gently caressing her pussy, her lips and mound.

I continued kissing, licking her throat, her collar bones, under her arms. I lingered under her arms, licking and kissing, she started to writhe and moan. Then I moved to the mound of supple flesh that began to be her breast, kissing around the nipple, and finally, on the nipple. Then I repeated that on the other breast.

As I progressed, I went to her belly button, and as I kissed around it, I reached my hand behind her body and placed it in the small of her back, where my fingers lightly tickled the tiny hairs at the base of her spine, just above the crack of her ass. As I tickled those little filaments, I licked her belly button, and with my other hand, I gently circled her clit, finally touching it directly and gently caressing.

She began to come, crying out, "Ooh...oh....Oh....Cory....OHH.....Awmpp"

As she began to convulse I applied more pressure to her clit and let my tongue lick the trail down from her belly button to the pubic bush that she kept so full and inviting. I replaced my finger with my tongue on her clit, flattening it and licking it like I would a popsicle. She continued orgasming, writhing and twisting on my bed.

Quickly, I moved onto the bed, between her splayed thighs and placed my cock at my place where I made my entrance to the world. I gently nudged my cock into her soaking opening and pushed it in to the hilt.

I was fucking my mom, and she wanted more.

I pistoned in and out of her rapidly, her orgasm never stopping from its' inception. She came, wave after wave, washing over her, crying out great sounds of arousal.

Finally, I too came. It was my second time. I had never softened. After resting a few moments, still impaling her, I began pumping in and out again, bumping up against her cervix. Her heightened orgasms continued to elevate until she feinted.

That scared the shit out of me, and I pulled out, looking at her face, with her eyes rolled back into her skull and her being unresponsive, stiff,shivering, in the throes of some kind of fit.

I slapped gently at her face, blowing on her eyes and trying to get her to revive. After a full minute of her not breathing, just in a convulsion of some sort, she gasped and came around.

"Oh...I..stop...I can't, no more...stop." She gasped.

"Are you ok, mommy?" I asked fearfully.

"I need a drink. Water, please get me a drink." She was breathing so hard and seemed unable to stop orgasming, but I knew she had to be coming down, I wasn't stimulating anywhere.

I held her head up, because she was unable to, and tipped the glass from between her breasts to her lips and let her slurp a few sips.

MY cock was still rock hard and as I ministered to her, it bumped her thigh or belly a few times. She became aware of its' tumescence and pushed it away, not wanting any more.

After nearly an hour, mom finally settled down some and seemed to come back to herself. She looked at me with wonder, musing to herself.

"Mom, if I hurt you I so apologize." I told her.

"No, you didn't hurt me. I've only had that one other time. It was with your...your father." She lowered her eyes admitting something she never wanted revealed.

"Mom, you never have mention him. I want to know about him." I pleaded.

"For now, Cory, let me say you are your father's son; and maybe even better. I need to think about it before I say too much. I want to be careful not to hurt you or him." Warily she said.

She never would tell me anything more about my dad.

The next morning John came home. I knew that I was supposed to leave, but mom touched my arm, getting my attention, and bid me stay with her eyes.

'She was too sore to have sex with John,' she later told me to my delight, and her giggles.

John hung around, and mom took him in to the bedroom and gave him a blow job. From my own experience, I knew that was remarkable, so he seemed satisfied and left after supper after he got another one of mom's special throat swallows.

John was concerned for mom's broken legs and the bump on her head. So, he was real gentle with her and let her beg off having regular sex. Mom said he even left her a lot bigger check than he usually did. I got my usual.

He and I had discussed several issues during the afternoon about the management of his rentals and he gave me instructions and told me I was doing him a really good job.

Mom and I talked the next morning. She told me she was still sore from the fucking I'd given her two days previous.

Later that afternoon, she said that she needed a bath, and asked me to help her.

I wrapped her two casts with Saran wrap to keep them dry and not let the water under them. Then I carried her naked body to the tub and sat her in it with her two broken legs resting up on the sides of the tub. I put a plastic wedge under her back to hold her head out of the water and washed her hair, and then I applied rinses and washed them out. I took a washcloth and washed her arms and hands, her neck and face. Then I lathered the washcloth up again and washed her breasts, belly and legs and feet, avoiding her hairy pussy.

Pultoy
Pultoy
324 Followers
12