Defloration Ch. 07

Story Info
Paul helps a Greek girl to please her man. Mother cums too.
5.2k words
4.63
26.4k
18
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul, an experienced, and very horny, lover is always willing to help.

Eva had asked Paul to deflower her and introduce her to the joys and pleasures of sex. Paul, happily obliged and popped her cherry. Her last words to him before she left were:

"Don't be surprised if you get some confidential phone calls from some of my friends!"

Tina, a shy virgin friend of Eva's had body issues and needed help in losing her virginity. Paul, was glad to help. His final words to her, after he had introduced her to the pleasures of sex, were:

"You can tell your girlfriends that I'm happy to help and teach them so long as they're over eighteen."

Chrissie and Margie were lesbians and were curious about what it would be like to have sex with a skilled older man. It turned out that they were sexy strippers and gave Paul a very good time while he was initiating them.

A few days later he had a phone call from Susan, a friend of Eva's. She was obviously very embarrassed and hesitant as she told him that she needed help as she had never had an orgasm. Paul readily agreed to help.

Paul took a call from Suzette who told him she needed help to lose her virginity as she had some 'body issues'. Paul invited her to come around one evening to discuss how he could help her.

Paul was contacted by an attractive, dark haired, middle-aged woman called Claire who was newly divorced and looking for some excitement. He was glad to oblige.

A new defloration

I had just finished my dinner one evening when the phone rang. It was a lady called Voula who told me that her daughter needed some help. She had heard that I had helped some of her friends and asked me if I could help her daughter. I thought this was an unusual request coming form a mother but I agreed to see them to talk it through.

The following evening the pair of them arrived at my door. Voula was a middle-aged Greek woman who introduced her daughter, Alexis. The girl was absolutely stunning. She had jet-black hair and a curvaceous body to die for. She was wearing a red tight-fitting dress that encased her superb body like a sausage skin. Apart from its tightness, the dress was modest and covered her from the neck down to her knees. I gazed upon her full breasts and well-rounded rear with undisguised admiration and the girl was obviously enjoying my appraisal. However, when I looked at the mother I was shocked by the dirty disapproving look that she shot at me. I ushered them into my lounge room and offered them a drink. The girl asked for a Coca Cola; Voula accepted a glass of white wine.

The mother explained to me that her daughter, Alexis, was going to be married soon and had no experience of sex. She told me that Alexis loved her fiancé dearly but she was worried that she would not be able to please him sexually. Alexis looked very embarrassed as her mother told me this and out of the corner of my eye I could see her squirming. I was very surprised by this strange request, not least because it came from her mother. I asked how I could help, thinking that they would like me to give Alexis a 'birds and the bees' talk about the theory of sex. I was even more surprised when Alexis told me that she had had sex lessons at school and knew the basics but they hadn't told her anything about the pleasures of sex and how to please a man. Voula added that she wanted me to show Alexis how to please a man in a practical way. I was stunned. The thought of this gorgeous girl getting naked and pleasing me set my imagination on fire. My cock was getting hard in my pants just thinking about it.

"Well, I think I can help." I began, "But I will need to know when you would like me to start and how far you would like me to go."

"You can start this evening, if you like," Voula interjected."

"Do you mean you'll be here too?" I asked, completely puzzled by the whole situation.

"Of course," Voula stated firmly. "We are Greek, in our culture young girls must be chaperoned in the presence of men until they are married."

"Hang on, let me get this clear, you want us to engage in sexual activity, but she must be chaperoned."

"Yes, that's right." explained Voula. "we want you to show her how to enjoy sex and how to please a man. BUT, she's a virgin and she must remain so until her husband deflowers her. You can show her everything and do what you like but you mustn't break her hymen. Is that clear?"

"Yes, absolutely, I can do that." I said, capitulating in the face of this determined Greek woman.

"But I must be here to supervise to make sure she remains a virgin." said the mother.

"OK, I've got it. When would you like to start Alexis?" I asked.

"We're ready to start right away." Voula interjected completely ignoring her daughter's embarrassment.

"OK, but I need to ask Alexis a couple of questions first. How old are you Alexis?"

"I turned twenty last week." she replied.

"OK, but do you really want this?" I continued. "I'm not prepared to engage with this unless YOU really want me to." Voula tried to answer for her but I stopped her dead. "I'm sorry Voula, but Alexis has to answer this for herself. I want to talk to her before we go any further."

Voula sat tight-lipped with her arms crossed across her chest as I chatted to Alexis. She confirmed that she did want to go ahead because she wanted to please her husband so much. She admitted that she knew very little about sex but she was keen to learn from an expert. Her friend had told her that I had taught her about sex and given her a wonderful experience. When she had discussed this with her mum, Voula had said that it was a good idea, on condition that she remained a virgin until she was married.

Hearing this, I was happy to go ahead even though I thought the request was utterly bizarre. To have sex with a young girl with her mother watching was a first for me. But I was willing to give it a go, especially because Alexis was so hot.

"How would you like to start Alexis?" I asked.

"I'd like to learn how to kiss" she replied. I moved in closer to her on the couch and gestured to Voula to move to the armchair. As I put my arms around her, her lips parted and I knew she was ready. As our lips came together I felt her relax and melt into my arms. I took my time and teased her lips with mine, just applying the lightest pressure. As I felt her getting into it and returning my kisses, I slipped my tongue between her lips and continued to tease. When I glanced over to Voula, she was grinning from ear to ear, obviously proud of her daughter. I didn't say anything but it was clear to me that Alexis and her fiancé had got at least this far.

Before long, we were kissing passionately and things were heating up. My dick was rising in my pants and it was getting uncomfortable. I pulled back a little and told Alexis I was getting hot and asked her if it was OK to take off my shirt. She nodded her agreement so I stripped it off. She obviously liked what she saw as she ran her fingers down my chest across the contours of my pecs and my six-pack.

Voula encouraged her daughter: "Why don't you take your dress off Alexis? It's hot in here and it's getting creased."

Alexis needed little encouragement and turned around and gestured for me to unzip the back of her dress. As she wriggled down the top she exposed a pair of very large breasts encased in a very structured, underwired red lace bra. My eyes were drawn to the deep cleavage between the swelling orbs and feasted on the creamy smooth flesh of the upper part of her luscious tits. As she peeled the dress further down she revealed a flat stomach and a prominent mound covered by a scanty panty of the same red material as her bra. With a coy smile she stepped out of the dress and, as she turned to drape it across a vacant chair I took in the sight of her beautiful flanks swelling out to a beautifully shapely bum. The waistline of her panties dipped in an enchanting V, barely covering her cheeks before disappearing into the crack. Voula's smile widened as she saw me admiring her daughter's gorgeous body, but she said nothing.

I felt overdressed as I was still wearing my jeans, but I wanted Alexis to make the next move.

"Why don't you help me off with these jeans?" I encouraged. "It's very sexy to undress your lover. Your husband will love it."

Without a word she undid my belt and slowly pulled down the zipper. As she slid the jeans over my hips, she gasped as my boxer briefs were revealed, the front tented out by my almost rigid cock. She couldn't help herself as she ran her fingers across the thin material, clearly gauging the size of the organ beneath.

"That's right, take your time. That's very sexy. Just rub it through the material. Teasing is a beautiful thing to do." She took me at my word and explored every detail of my package and even ran her hands around the back, massaging my butt cheeks and running a teasing finger down the crack.

In return I cupped her mound in my hand, feeling its heat and rubbing gently with my forefinger to outline the slit. She purred quietly and I could tell that she was enjoying herself.

"Would you like to see the rest of the equipment?" I joked, knowing that her next step was inevitable. She shot a glance at her mother obviously asking for permission and received a tacit nod of approval. I stood up to facilitate the process and, remembering what I'd said, she tried not to be too eager and slowly drew the waistband of my undies down over my hips. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when my rampant cock sprang into view suddenly released from the constricting garment. Clearly, she had never seen adult male genitals before and she was fascinated. Unconsciously, her hand moved toward me and she looked up into my eyes asking for permission to touch. I smiled and nodded to encourage her.

Gingerly, she touched my shaft with her delicate fingers.

"Oh, the skin is so soft but it's so hard underneath" she exclaimed.

"Take your time. Explore it and get to know it." I said. She ran her fingers up and down the hard shaft and stopped to tease the loose skin at the tip of my foreskin. I grunted with pleasure.

"Does that feel nice?" she asked looking a bit surprised.

"Yes, the foreskin is very sensitive. Not all men have one as it is often cut away soon after they are born."

"That's barbaric." she opined. "Why would you do that to a little baby?"

"I don't really know." I replied. "Sometimes it's for religious reasons but often ill-informed people believe it's for health reasons. I'm just glad that I still have mine. It's the source of great pleasure."

As Alexis gently held my shaft and moved her hand downward the foreskin slid smoothly back to reveal the purple mushroom head beneath. She gasped in amazement at the revelation. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her mother move in for a closer view. I guessed that her husband was circumcised so she knew little about the foreskin.

"Men love to have their penis handled." I instructed. "I can show you what to do and your husband will love you for it." I took her hand and placed the fingers around my shaft, gently moving it up and down to draw the foreskin repeatedly across the head of my cock and back down again. When I released her hand, she continued the motion enthusiastically with both hands and I groaned my approval.

"That is so good, you're a natural." I enthused. Pleased by my praise, she continued for a little while and we both felt it hardening under her attention.

I decided to move on to the next stage in my lesson plan and said: "Now you've got him good and hard, I'll show you how to pleasure it with your mouth.

Voula laughed and said: "I don't know how you're going to show her unless you're a contortionist. Let me do it." To my amazement she knelt down in front of me and, taking my stiff cock in both hands, stuck out her tongue and began to lick the head concentrating on the sensitive frenulum on the underside. Alexis was equally surprised but watched intently as her mother assiduously pleasured my cock.

"Men love this." Voula instructed. "But they like this even better." She opened her mouth, forming her lips into an inviting 'O' shape as she slurped a good length of it into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down sucking her cheeks in to create the suction that we all love.

I thought, "This is getting better and better." My cock responded to the expert blow job the mature woman was giving me. Beautiful sensations coursed through me as she stimulated the sensitive nerve endings. Suddenly, she stopped and handed me over to her beautiful daughter who tried to put into practice what her mother had shown her. I gently took hold of her head to regulate the speed and intensity as she gradually brought me to the edge of a climax. Reluctantly, I brought this part of the lesson to a close.

"Making love and having sex is not just about the man." I said. "The woman is entitled to pleasure too. Don't be scared to tell your man what you like and encourage him to give it to you. Do you mind I if I remove these?"

Mother and daughter both looked surprised as I gently laid Alexis down on the couch and pulled off her panties. I took in the sight of her beautiful pussy and moved in close to breathe in its intoxicating perfume. I told her that the lovely, sexy, musky smell of a woman's pussy is one of my favourite things. I breathed it in deeply then I moved in to apply my tongue. I slowly licked the whole length of her vulva from the tiny, tight hole at the bottom slowly upward across her beautiful delicate inner lips and lingered for only a fraction of a second on her clitoris concealed beneath its little protective hood. She gasped as her sex was being stimulated in this way for the first time in her life.

"Don't stop, that's so beautiful." she blurted out.

I love to eat pussy so I had no intention of stopping. I stuck out my tongue and continued to lick her pussy. I felt her cream starting to run freely and I lapped it up enthusiastically. I looked up over her big beautiful tits and saw that there was a huge smile on her face.

I stopped and she looked so disappointed.

"Take your bra off, I want to see your gorgeous tits." I ordered. She fumbled with the clip behind her back so her mother stepped forward and released it. The huge mounds, released from the confines of the bra cups, fell forward. Her tits were natural, full and rounded and stood proudly on her chest. The big areolae were a deep brown colour and topped by large rosy red nipples. As I continued to lick her sopping cunt, the nipples hardened and swelled. She was obviously highly turned on by my efforts down below. I used both hands to spread her labia and reveal the glistening flesh beneath. I looked closely into her vagina and saw that she was indeed a virgin. As I invaded her sex with my rigid tongue I gently felt the barrier of her hymen blocking my entry into the delightful love tunnel inside. Drawing it upward across her urethra I felt her shudder as I touched the exposed tiny spire of her clit and she started to cum. Feeling this, I pulled my fingers up to draw back the hood and concentrated my efforts on the tiny sensitive organ beneath. She went wild as a powerful orgasm consumed her and swept through every fibre of her being. Throwing caution to the wind, she totally forgot that her mother was in the room and screamed and thrashed around as the waves of pleasure crashed over the whole of her body. As the fires started to die down I reached up with one hand to tweak and tease her nipple while I mercilessly massaged her well-lubricated clit with the thumb of my other hand. Under this dual assault her body reached a new peak and she bucked and shouted until, completely sated, she begged me to stop.

"Is there anything else you would like me to show you? I asked. Alexis shook her head but her mother had other ideas.

She looked embarrassed when she said: "Greek men like to use the back door as well as the front door. If you see what I mean. You'd better prepare her for that too."

I was stunned. This woman, so protective of her daughter's virginity, was now asking me to give it to her up the arse. However, I'm not averse to a bit of anal fucking so I agreed.

"You'll have to do a bit of preparation Alexis." I instructed.

"It's OK Paul, I've brought an enema kit." said Voula. "Where's your bathroom? I'll show her what to do." I showed them the bathroom and Alexis, still naked was ushered in by her mother who was clutching her large handbag which no doubt contained the enema kit.

I thought: "Wonders never cease! This Greek woman has just watched her daughter having sex with a complete stranger to learn how to please her man. Now she is going to give her an enema then watch me fuck her in the arse."

However, surprised as I was, I was excited at the prospect of having anal sex with this beautiful girl, even though her virgin cunt was off-limits. I poured myself a stiff drink while I was waiting for them to return from the bathroom.

When they returned, I once again admired Alexis' luscious curves. Her tits weren't just big, they were beautifully tear-drop shaped. They stood proudly on her chest with no sign of droop. Below, her waist was nipped in, then her curvy hips swelled out in perfect proportion. From behind, her buttocks were perfectly shaped, round and full and topped by the two deep dimples that most beautiful, sexy girls sport as evidence of their femininity. Below her pussy, a triangle of daylight showed between her inner thighs. She was a perfect doll. My cock rose to salute her and since I was still naked, this did not go unnoticed by both mother and daughter who smiled and shot knowing looks to each other.

I asked Alexis to bend over and as she did so I drank in the sight of her perfect little puckered rosebud and the plump peachy pussy below it. I longed to spear both of them but I knew I would have to make do with her ass. Still, it was no mean prize. Her husband would be a lucky man!

Dipping my fingers into my little jar of coconut oil I applied a liberal amount to the whole area. I knew that the mother wouldn't let me dip my dick into the tight little honeypot, but I was happy to slip my fingers between the puffy lips and tease her entire vulva to prepare her for my assault on the backdoor. I was in no hurry and I soon had her moaning and thrusting her bum toward me like a slut. Judging that the time was right, I transferred my attention to her anus, sliding my slick fingers repeatedly around and across the tight little sphincter. Alexis froze at first but she soon started to mew as my fingers became more and more insistent at the entrance. As I felt her relax I slipped my finger in but it was instantly gripped by her muscles and forced out.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to that." she apologised.

"It's OK honey," I soothed. "It's perfectly natural. Your bum will soon get used to the feeling and accept me. You'll love it."

Voula smiled knowingly as I continued to open up her daughter's cute little anus in preparation for the main event. Soon I was able to slip first one well-lubricated finger, then another two, into her waiting hole. Once she had become accustomed to the feeling I pushed and pulled my insistent digits in and out of the now relaxed ring. Alexis was clearly enjoying being finger fucked in the arse but there was more to come. I reached for my three lifelike dildos and greased them ready for action. The first was small - not much thicker than my thumb and she accepted it well. I grasped the ring at its base and used the slick dick-shaped tool to fuck her arse with increasing speed. She loved it. But she winced a little when I replaced it with the next one. This one was cock-shaped with a large bulbous head and a shaft about the same thickness and length of a small to average penis. I had to go slowly to insert the head as I stretched the tight ring of muscle to accommodate it.

12