Deflowered By Choice Ch. 1

Story Info
The story of lost virginity with a stranger.
1.7k words
3.27
26.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 and a virgin. I didn't know what I wanted or who I was. I thought I knew it all. I had read steamy romances for several years and masturbated frequently. I was a homely girl in my opinion. My folks had me imprisoned in my own home so I had no job, no friends, and no life. I decided to escape by joining the navy. The recruited picked me up at my house on June 18th. It was about 2 PM. I will not forget it. My folks worked at a prison at the time and had been given the option to live in an employee residential section of the prison farm. I chose a pair of very tight blue jeans and a baseball short-sleeved style top to wear. I wore my typical industrial Wal-Mart bra and underpants under my clothes. The recruiter had the kaki uniform on. We picked up two more people in Pine Bluff before we went north to Little Rock.

We got to the Masters Comfort Inn at about 4 pm. I knew they had a swimming pool so I took myself to my room as soon as I could. My bag was heavy and I didn't feel like lugging the thing around. I couldn't swim right away as I had just eaten in the car. I chose to be a little wacky. I rode the elevator all the way up and down several times. You would be surprised who you can meet on an elevator. I saw this Mexican man get on the elevator on the forth floor. He was almost as short as I was. Because I am only 5 feet tall, or 154 cm, that's pretty short. He was very cute. I in my less than wise mind, chose to mention this fact to him. He laughed and told me that he couldn't be to short because I was shorter than him. Then I told him my name and he told me his was Manuel. After he got off I went to the table pool lounge on the main floor. The pool wouldn't open up for another 15 minutes and I hate to just stand around. I then went back to my room to change.

My room had a pair of queen-sized beds and the furnishings were cheap hotel wood and brown. I changed into my black swimsuit that clasped high in the back between my shoulder blades. The front has the front had the top quarter as a see through material and it made my cleavage look really good. I headed down the 5 stories of stairs carrying my key and a towel. I took off my glasses so I could swim. I swam for about 30 minutes when the Mexican I had met along with several other young men of similar age and such came to the pool. I waved at the one I had met and hollered "Hey" to get his attention. I swam to the edge of the pool and Tried to draw him in conversation. He spoke in Spanish to his friend, who I shortly found out was his cousin. Since I only had a couple years of school Spanish and they spoke way to fast I didn't understand much of what they were saying. The cousin tried to flirt with me. I engaged in conversations with all the English-speaking members of Manuel's group. Try as they might, I favored Manuel. We played like children and had a great deal of fun.

I asked Manuel if he wanted to come to my room to hang out. I was very naive and had no intensions of a nature my parents would not approve of. He went with me and I changed out of my swimsuit in the bathroom while he watched TV. I also put on my make up and redid my hair to a nicer, cleaner ponytail. Then we went back down to the pool to enjoy the evening cool and the city lights.

We sat out on the balcony of the pool for another 15 minutes before he wanted to go in. He was still in his blue swim trunks. The man had a body of a god for all his 5'2 inches. I guessed he was getting cold. What he really wanted was to test his luck.

I managed to get him chasing me up the stairs, but after the story he said he would go off by himself if I didn't cooperate. Since I didn't want to have him leave, I went back down the one flight I had on him. He wanted to hug me so I let him. He hugged me by the side. Then he leaned over and stuck his tongue in my ear. It was electric and totally beyond anything I understood. I then ran back up four steps when he shrugged his shoulders and said he was going to go to his room if I didn't cooperate. I came down the stairs and asked him to sit with me. He did. He sat one step up so that I was between his knees. He hugged me again and stuck his tongue in my ear again. He swirled it, flicked it, and dipped it until I felt my underpants starting to get wet. I then asked him to come to my room again. I started to get an idea. My classmates in high school said I would never lose my virginity. I suddenly saw my chance to prove them wrong for the first time and graduation had occurred only a few weeks earlier.

When we got to my room he pounced. He started to kiss me and I asked him not to. I had very crooked teeth and kissing made me ashamed of myself back then. He used his lips and tongue on my ears, my neck, and my shoulders first. He started to run his hands under my shirt, and oh did it feel good. I was warming and wetting and feeling electric. I locked the lock that can only be locked from the inside and we sat down on the floor. Then we sat on the floor. He slipped his hands up my back and back around to the front to cup my breasts. At that time they were already plump and pillowy 34 DD going on DDD or E (however that measure is). He undid the buttons to my shirt and laid me down on the floor. He worshipped my breasts and lay on me. He started to grind his pelvis into mine. This started making me a bit nervous. I had never been that far before and only had the romance novels I had read as a guide as to what was to happen.

We got up off the floor after a couple of minutes of laying on the floor. As we sat on the bed, I said, "So this must be what lust feels like." I knew it was lust and not love. That's when I defined myself as ready to go through with it. No one is really read to lose their virginity until they can tell the difference between love and lust. Once I was sat on the bed, he took my clothes off me very gently. He took off his trunks and I could see his average sized penis. No one knows to this day how glad I was that he wasn't big. The doctor told me my cherry would have to be popped with a knife in surgery or it would be extremely painful.

He laid on the bed next to me to help me relax. He ran his hands up and down my body. He made me feel like a real goddess. He proceeded then to slide down the bed and lay between my legs. I was already wet and his attention to my neither region just made me wetter. He concentrated on my clit and I was very glad. other types of oral stimulation just don't work with me like my clit can. Then he raised up and climbed up towards me for the main event. He said "I going to now. You ready?" I was more than ready but still nervous as hell despite my horniness. I felt him place himself at my soaking wet opening. I looked at the clock and it said 7:50 PM. I started a litany of "relax, relax, relax." and it worked. I only felt a mild soreness when he popped my cherry. Despite the pain, it felt so good to be filled up. I had a mini orgasm right then and there.

A note for any guys reading this, if you take a girl's virginity, don't go slow enough that the hymen stretches, but go slow enough that you're not ramming her like a knife.

He started to draw in and out at a slow pace. I didn't know what to do as we were in missionary position and I was very happy to not have to do the hard work. He first went for long slow thrusts. Then he tried the fast and short thrust. then he picked up the pace and lengthened his thrust. I was raising my hips in welcome and had my ankles locked behind his back. I felt like lightening was dancing across my skin and I thought I was glowing. Then I felt so good that I started almost screaming. I jerked my back up with the force of my orgasm. When I arched my back to the point it almost hurt, he came with a litany of "I love you" repeated several times. Ever the honest, I told him to stop saying it as it couldn't possibly be true because we had only met three hours before. Then I went and drew a bath. He joined me in the bathtub and helped me wash myself. I was still bleeding. When I was dried and dressed with infinite care, I went to the bed and saw the mess. the bed had been soaked with his cum and my juices and it was stained a light red from my blood. He sat in his shorts after looking at that and he sighed. I told him not to worry at the mess. Then we agreed to meet again in two hours as he had to do something with his people. What happened then is another story.