Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Iris came on her cock, her thighs coated in girl cream as Iris trembled in her arms. Best of all she saw just how much ecstasy she was feeling as the two of them stared into each other's eyes.

Perhaps best of all making Iris cum like this and the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit ensure that Caitlin had a powerful climax of her own.

She even experienced more than one, although in this case the first was definitely the best, as the others came after the eye contact was broken when Iris couldn't keep her eyes open. Even then it felt good enough that Caitlin wanted to do this again, and especially because it made Iris feel good.

That said, or thought as the case may be, Caitlin kind of preferred the aftermath, at least for this act. Especially as it involved holding Iris close to her as the other girl slowly came down from the high they had both put her on, Caitlin's cold heart feeling warm as she was pressed tightly against the hot sweaty body of her lover.

Then Iris began kissing her neck again, and stared into her eyes in a way which made even Caitlin want to take the risk. Then Iris got off of her, kneeled down and took the dildo back into her mouth, making Caitlin gasp as Iris once again began giving her a long, drawn-out blow job, for several long lazy minutes Caitlin sliding her hand through her girlfriend's hair as she sucked her own cum and pussy cream from the cock.

Then Iris lifted her head and smiled, "That was fun."

"Yeah, it was." Caitlin agreed.

"We should do it again sometime." Iris said.

"Uh-huh." Caitlin nodded, less confidently than before.

"Only this time, I get to fuck you." Iris grinned wickedly.

Those words made Caitlin's heart race at the image of Iris wearing this monstrosity and trying to fuck her with it. Which was still scary, but now Iris had taken it Caitlin was much more intrigued to give it a try.

But not right now, and luckily Iris seemed to agree given the way she gently slipped the cock off of Caitlin's body, put the sex toy away and then came back to bed to cuddle.

Which might just be Caitlin's favourite thing ever, the white-haired girl quickly turning onto her side so Iris could spoon her while they enjoyed their after sex glow, the two girls whispering soft nothings to each other as they gently dozed, and eventually fell completely asleep.