Defrosting Killer Frost Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Iris was gentle at first, but slowly and surely she increase the force of the blows until she was delivering on the hard spanking she promised. The hard spanking Ronnie had probably never given her girl. Or at least, she hoped he hadn't, as Iris liked the thought of being as many firsts for Caitlin as possible. Either way Iris may have gone a little too far with beating that ass, but she just couldn't help it. She just became so lost in watching those cheeks jiggle with every blow, and slowly turn bright pink, to bright red, to a dark and angry red. That, and the sheer power she felt from spanking her beautiful girlfriend, and a doctor at that, like a naughty child.

Caitlin had felt reduced to that on the few times that Ronnie had spanked her a little too roughly. On those occasions she had asked him to stop, and to his credit he had, and Caitlin had no doubt that Iris would do the same if she asked, but she didn't. For some unholy reason Caitlin allowed the spanking to become truly brutal, and to her shame she even enjoyed it. She wasn't sure why. She wasn't even sure she wanted to know why. Actually that wasn't true. As a scientist she couldn't avoid the curiosity, and it didn't take long to realise the difference. Simply put, now she was on the verge of becoming a super villain and hurting the people she loved Caitlin welcomed the punishment, and the feeling that Iris was putting her in her place.

It wasn't a healthy thing to believe, but Caitlin couldn't stop herself from feeling it, at least a little. Of course it wasn't the only part of it. The other part was that lately Caitlin had been revelling in the role of the submissive bottom, and while this was more extreme than anything else they had done so far Caitlin still very much enjoyed being under Iris's power. Towards the end of the spanking when her lust was overriding her brain Caitlin even allowed herself to believe that she was helpless. That if she asked Iris to stop she wouldn't, and all she could do was lay there and take it. Or more accurately wriggle and take it. And whimper. Oh God did Caitlin whimper, cry and even scream as her ass was repeatedly smacked.

At first Iris had gently caressed her ass in between each blow, and the pause between spanks lasted quite a while. All that groping almost made it more humiliating than the later brutal butt beating, Caitlin feeling like a piece of meat, but the pain had been barely noticeable. Now it consumed her entire world and tears were beginning to slide down her cheeks, and yet still Caitlin found herself enjoying it. The proof of that was sliding down her bare legs, something which Iris had to notice, as why else would she be spanking her like this? Then again, maybe Iris was just lost in the moment, which was a little worrying given what was about to happen. Yet either way Caitlin was bizarrely grateful for it, as it was weirdly cathartic, and enjoyable.

Just as it was becoming too much Iris slowly stopped and there was a long pause. Then Iris reached down and gently placed her hand back down on Caitlin's ass. That alone was enough to make Caitlin wince with pain, but she was soon sighing and even softly cooing as Iris began caressing her ass again. Or maybe it was Iris making those noises? Who cares, Caitlin thought. It didn't matter right now. What mattered was that the pain was being caressed away, and yet her arousal remained, giving Caitlin a growing desire to feel Iris touching her in other ways. Even in the new and scary ways that she knew Iris wanted to touch her.

"Too much?" Iris asked softly and apologetically after the long pause.

"No." Caitlin blushed, before adding with a little smile, "But you could kiss it better, you know?"

Iris smiled, "That's not a bad idea."

Iris then lowered her mouth down to that perfect butt and gently pressed her lips to the right cheek, meaning she was literally kissing Caitlin's ass. She then repeated the process with the left, shamelessly going back and forth for a few long seconds. Then she really got down to business, gently pulling Caitlin's butt cheeks apart with both hands and then slowly sliding her tongue over her ultimate target, causing her girlfriend to let out a loud cry of surprise, and a hint of pleasure. Caitlin then cooed, gasped and eventually even moaned as for the next few minutes Iris began eagerly licking her ass hole, making it crystal clear that the doctor was enjoying this as much as the reporter. Maybe even more.

Honestly Iris wasn't surprised Caitlin liked it, as she could imagine being touched in such a wickedly forbidden place would be thrilling. Embarrassing, but given the way that Caitlin had enjoyed the spanking that would probably only add to the thrill. What surprised Iris was just how much she enjoyed it. Sure, it wasn't nearly as fun as eating Caitlin's pussy, but it still tasted good. And it was so thrilling, especially when Caitlin relaxed and clearly got into it from the sounds of her moans, although Iris could imagine those pale cheeks of hers blushing so adorably from embarrassment that she couldn't hide the fact that she liked it.

Wanting to make this more nasty Iris pulled back briefly so she could spit onto Caitlin's ass hole and then rubbed that saliva in with her tongue. She did that a few more times before wrapping her mouth around Caitlin's back entrance and then began gently sucking on it. Finally Iris tried pushing her tongue inside Caitlin's butt. Unsurprisingly she didn't get far, although she got further than she would have guessed. All of which got very positive sounds out of her girl, but it wouldn't be enough to prepare Caitlin for a butt fucking. Luckily Iris had one more final trick for that, although not before she gave Caitlin a truly thorough rim job. After that Iris eventually retrieved her strap-on and a bottle of lubricant, attaching the former and applying the latter right in front of her nervous looking girlfriend.

Then Iris got down behind Caitlin again, pulled one of her butt cheeks apart with her dry hand while using the one still covered in lube to rub her back hole. Then she slowly pushed a lube covered finger into Caitlin's butt hole, causing both girls to softly cry out this time. It was hard to tell whether Caitlin's cry was a sound of enjoyment or not, mostly because Iris's was and she was so preoccupied by the tightness of her girlfriend's virgin ass. Iris savoured that feeling for a few long seconds, before pumping that finger in and out, then up and down and side to side to make sure she slowly stretched Caitlin. Eventually she even added a second finger, and then repeated the process she had with the first.

After a few long minutes of anal fingering Iris softly asked, "Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be." Caitlin replied softly.

"Are you sure?" Iris pushed.

"Yeah." Caitlin confirmed, before adding softly, "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you."

Iris beamed happily, "Me too."

"Well then..." Caitlin said as boldly as she could, which wasn't very, "Fuck my ass."

Iris grinned, pulled her fingers out of Caitlin's ass, and then asked, "Do something for me first? Spread your ass cheeks. Show me that pretty little virgin hole of yours. Please? Oh yes, that's it! Mmmmmm, good girl."

Caitlin rolled her eyes and huffed, but mostly blushed at that command, before pressing her face into the bed sheets, reaching back and slowly pulling apart her butt cheeks. Doing that made her feel so vulnerable and exposed, but it was really thrilling. It also wasn't entirely new, as at least this was something Iris had made her do when she was fucking her pussy with that strap-on. But now things were different. Now that strap-on was going to invade her most intimate hole. The one which was never supposed to be entered. Which was incredibly frightening, although also thrilling, and Caitlin meant what she said, she would do anything for Iris West.

That was really put to the test when Caitlin felt the tip of the lube covered cock pressing against her virgin ass hole, causing her to clinch down nervously. She just couldn't help it, it was automatic, but to Iris's credit she didn't insult her intelligence by telling her to relax, instead just waiting patiently until Caitlin got there on her own. It was then the moment of truth, a.k.a. the moment that Iris began pushing forwards, stretching Caitlin's most intimate hole like never before. If Caitlin was going to back out now was the time to do it, and part of her really wanted too, but instead she did her best to ignore the pain and concentrate on relaxing so she could give her precious girlfriend her anal virginity.

It seemed to take forever, a clear sign of Iris's concern for her, but eventually Caitlin's virgin ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of that dildo to slip through it and into Caitlin's butt, meaning it was official, Iris had just taken her anal cherry. That thought was so thrilling that it almost totally made up for the pain, but despite herself Caitlin cried out rather pathetically as her butt cherry was popped. Again to her credit Iris didn't ask if she was okay, or remind her to relax, although it was pretty clear that she wanted too given the look on her face, which Caitlin could just about see given her current position. She could also see how turned on Iris was, so she ignored the small part of her that wanted to object to her anal violation and simply concentrated on relaxing so she could give this a chance.

She was rewarded embarrassingly quickly for that. Sure, the rest of the anal penetration was no picnic, but it was nowhere near as painful as the initial penetration, or as bad as she had feared it would be. More importantly, Caitlin was overwhelmed with the incredible thrill of doing something so naughty. Especially for another girl, when she wouldn't do it for a guy. Or maybe it was just something she would do for Iris, and only Iris. Either way it was thrilling. Then when the official butt fucking started whatever initial pain she felt quickly went away and was replaced by ever-increasing pleasure, until it was a struggle for Caitlin to hide just how much she was enjoying this. Which was something she failed spectacularly to do.

Iris certainly wasn't hiding her enjoyment. Well, she was just about able to avoid saying anything, but she didn't have too, it was written all over her face. Besides, the last thing she wanted to do was say the wrong thing and bring a premature end to this. No, she needed to not just see this through, but somehow convince Caitlin to let her do this again, because fuck, it was so hot. Sick and twisted, but so, so hot. So hot watching Caitlin's ass hole stretching wider and wider for her dick before it let her in, officially meaning that she had taken her girlfriend's anal virginity, and then swallow the rest of her cock once Iris started pushing forwards again as slowly as she could.

Ever since she had first fucked Caitlin with this strap-on Iris had been addicted to the feeling of power topping the powerful Metahuman gave her, and nothing had ever made her feel more powerful than robbing Killer Frost of her anal cherry. She was pretty sure nothing ever would, except maybe the ability to butt fuck her beautiful and deadly girlfriend on a regular basis. To make Caitlin her butt slut. Oh God, could Iris really do that? Because that would be so hot, but it seemed impossible, even if Caitlin seemed to be taking the butt stuffing surprisingly well. Extremely well, in fact. Iris could be wrong, but she thought she heard a sound of pleasure coming from Caitlin's mouth.

Shortly after hearing that sound Iris was suddenly very distracted by the fact that she was running out of dick to slide into Caitlin's butt hole, and sure enough inch by inch the strap-on completely disappeared until her chocolate thighs were pressed against those pale cheeks, meaning it was official, Caitlin Snow had just taken every inch of her cock up her ass like a little slut. Like a butt slut, Iris thought with a blissfully happy, and hopeful, grin. That grin stayed on her face as for the next few minutes she admired the contrast of their skin, and continue to do so when she eventually started ass fucking her girlfriend, Iris pumping her hips back and forth so that her big black dick began sliding in and out of Caitlin's super pale and super tight ass.

Then Iris heard a sound which awoke her from her lust fuelled daze. At first she thought she must have heard wrong, just like before, but there it was again. A moan! A fucking moan of pleasure, and after that Iris continued hearing them as Caitlin began not just moaning, but whimpering, gasping and crying out in pure pleasure, all of which put a wide grin of delight on Iris's face. Caitlin was a butt slut! Or Iris had turned her into one. Honestly Iris wasn't sure what she liked better, but either way the important thing was Caitlin was loving this. Caitlin loved it up the butt! Oh yes, prim and proper Doctor Caitlin Snow, a.k.a. the deadly Killer Frost, was a butt slut, and Iris was determined to make Caitlin her butt slut.

Caitlin had wanted to enjoy this for Iris's sake, and because the alternative would suck. Because sure, she was confident that Iris would have stopped at any time if she asked, but she wanted to give this affair try and more importantly please her girlfriend, so Caitlin had been determined to keep her mouth shut. As it turned out she failed, but not because she found anal too hard. In fact it was exactly the opposite, which was incredibly embarrassing. After all, being a bottom was one thing, but being a butt slut? It wasn't something Caitlin thought she could handle. Although it soon became very clear that she didn't have a choice in the matter.

One choice she desperately clung onto with all her might was the ability to at least not beg to cum too soon. Because if there was one thing she knew about having sex with Iris West was that begging to cum was pretty much inevitable, but at least Caitlin could resist for as long as possible. And who knows, maybe she would be lucky. After all, this wasn't just any normal fuck. No, Iris was apparently fulfilling a fantasy she'd had for a while. So maybe, just maybe, if Caitlin could hold it together she'd be able to avoid this particular humiliation. But no, Iris's stubbornness won the battle of wills again, and ultimately Caitlin found herself breaking down and begging the other girl to make her cum.

"Harder!" Caitlin moaned softly.

Iris grinned wickedly, and then because she just couldn't resist pushed, "Sorry, what was that?"

"Harder!" Caitlin whimpered.

"Louder." Iris demanded with another wicked grin, "Tell me just how bad you want it."

Again Caitlin whimpered, then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening her eyes again and beginning to tell Iris whatever she thought she wanted to hear, as long as it got her what she wanted, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass harder and make me cum! Please Iris? Fuck me baby. Fuck my butt! Fuck it hard! Oooooooh Gooooddddddd, fuck me in the butt and make me cum! Please? Please butt fuck me like a slut. Ohhhhhhhh fuck, like a butt slut. Ooooooohhhhhh Goooooodddddd Iris, butt fuck me like a God damn anal whore! Mmmmmm yesssssss, fuck my ass, God yes, please Iris, ass fuck me! Fuck me up the ass hard and deep and make me cum with a dick in my butt like a little anal slut! Please Iris, I need to cum like the little slut I am! Goooodddddd yesssssss, make me cum like an ass slut! Your ass slut! Oh Iris, make me your ass slut!"

"Ohhhhhh, I like the sound of that." Iris grinned, before challenging, "But if you really want to cum... then you do it. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, lift yourself up onto all fours and bounce that little white booty back at me. Show me what a little butt slut you really are. Oh yes, that's it, ooooooh bounce that ass! Bounce it good, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck!"

Quickly obeying Caitlin lifted herself onto all fours and started pushing back against Iris's thrusts. Even in her deliriously horny state Caitlin had the presence of mind to slowly build up the pace, and time her thrusts so that whenever Iris pushed forwards she pushed back and vice versa, making sure that the dildo went as deep into her butt as possible with every wonderful thrust. Which wasn't easy, as Iris in turn built up the speed and the force of her own thrusts, meaning that the two girls were working together to make the butt fucking as hard as it could possibly be, both of them becoming completely lost in it to the point that they were going at it like animals.

Just before they started using every ounce of their strength Caitlin finally came. Her first anally induced orgasm was easily as strong as any she'd ever had, if not more so, which was really impressive given the pure ecstasy Iris had given her ever since they had gotten together. The next orgasm she received was just as powerful, as was the one after that, and so on, until Caitlin felt like she was having one continuous climax, the ecstasy so intense that it retroactively validated the words she had just said. Oh God yes, there was nothing more Caitlin Snow wanted to be in that moment than Iris West's little butt slut, and her last coherent thought for a while was a promise that she would be the best butt slut ever, happily giving up her butt to her girlfriend whenever Iris wanted it.

Iris wanted that more than anything right now, and she was more than willing to use every ounce of her energy to do it and give Caitlin a truly epic butt fucking, and more to the point, so many orgasms that she would beg her to do this again, and again, and again. Which was why Iris desperately tried to hold back her own desire to cum, as she knew that would be the beginning of the end to this wonderful ass fucking. That involve closing her eyes and trying to block out the wonderful sounds around her, but it was no use. In fact it only intensified some aspects of the sodomy, until ultimately Iris just opened her eyes and focused on pressing forward while avoiding her own finish line as long as possible.

Luckily she was naturally stubborn, and had experience with something like this from strap-on fucking Caitlin's pussy, so she was able to hold back for quite a long time, but ultimately it just became too much. The stimulator against her clit, the feeling of Caitlin's juicy little cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh and Caitlin's screams of pleasure echoing throughout the room, and maybe most of all the sight of Dr Caitlin Snow bent over in front of her, taking it hard in the ass like a little bitch. All of it was just too much, and inevitably Iris found herself crashing over the edge of orgasm. Although to her credit she pushed through it and the next few climaxes, but she could already feel her strength failing her.

Deciding to enjoy what time she had left Iris allowed her mind to wander into fantasies she'd been having lately which she was determined to make a reality. Fantasies involving her waking up to Caitlin anally riding her like the greedy little butt slut Iris wanted to turn her into. Then Iris would bend Caitlin over the kitchen table, and maybe in the shower too, so they could have three solid butt fucks before leaving for work. Then, after a couple of breaks filled with ass sex, they would come home, have dinner, maybe curl up and watch a movie or a TV show before finally having a couple of hours of deep anal love-making in which Iris got to take Caitlin in every position and gently give this ass the attention it deserves.

Of course such fantasies were impractical, but if Iris could talk Caitlin into even weekly anal she would call it a win. It definitely seemed like it wouldn't be a problem, as by the time Iris ran out of steam she had lost count of how many times cum had squirted out of Caitlin's cunt. Although when she did run out of steam Iris collapsed down onto an equally exhausted Caitlin, who in turn collapsed onto the bed sheets, both girls just lying there in a sweaty heap for a few long minutes. Then Iris groaned softly, and began gently kissing first Caitlin's shoulder blades, neck and cheek before beginning to whisper loving words into her ear.