Defusing A Bomb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It shook my whole body, as if to mirror the violence of its coming, and I felt light headed. I realised that I was making short, sharp, exhalations and I had to consciously make myself breathe.

It was over quickly and in an odd sense I felt cheated. I looked down at her and her face was red. She had suffered but not enough.

Only as I recovered did I notice how hot I was and I felt a bead of sweat trailing down my spine, across the small of my back, and then teasing its way into the natural valley below.

I felt a smile come to my face. My career had hardened me but, until that moment, I would not have considered myself an unjustifiably cruel person. I found it hard, therefore, to explain the thrill I felt as I rose from her only to turn myself through one hundred and eighty degrees.

"No!"

Her protest was cut short as I settled once more now facing the foot of the bed. It was more than arousal; it was a knot of excitement in my stomach as I wriggled just enough to work her nose into the cleft before my weight pressed her head deep in to the mattress.

I immediately felt the heat of her panicked breathing on my sex and I closed my eyes as a wave of pleasure caused my whole body to tingle.

I remained still for a while, making sure that she understood that I was totally in control, and then I moved forward just a little to centre myself over her mouth.

She tried to plead but I simply relaxed, closing her in and rendering her speech into a muffled mumble. I had to repeat the exercise three times before she accepted her fate.

The first touch of her tongue, when it came, was so hesitant that I barely felt it and I stayed frozen in place to be sure. Once the taboo was broken she was a little less afraid and I felt the tip of her tongue moving slowly through the valley.

It was a delicious feeling and my sex began to deliquesce. I leant forward a little to encourage her but she was fighting an inner turmoil. I imagined that I tasted a little salty, musky perhaps, but I was not going to spare her.

Her tongue moved on and I groaned as I felt it sweep over the dark declivity. "Don't' stop..."

She thought she had done enough but she was not finished yet, not by a long way.

She licked perfunctorily along the whole length of the furrow but I did not care. Each time she passed the median I felt myself flexing in anticipation. I made her keep it up for some minutes, keeping her on edge, not knowing how far I would take it.

My sex was dripping and it had an added frisson knowing that she could taste my excitement. I was sorely tempted to rub my clitoris but I now needed both my hands.

I reached beneath me and held myself open and she immediately stopped licking. Angered, I eased down onto her face.

"Do it!"

It was a moment before she could bring herself to start again but even then it was with long sweeps of her tongue. It mattered not. I had all the time in the world and I waited as she inevitably closed in on the point of focus.

When the tip of her tongue was finally centred it felt so fitting but it also seemed like an impenetrable barrier. I pushed down on her and, to spare herself, she stiffened her tongue.

The anticipation made me tense. I forced myself to calm down and then I felt it. Her tongue pressed and my body reflexively resisted but then she broke through and slid deep inside.

The wonderful sense of being filled almost made me swoon and then I contracted my muscles pulling her deeper still. She could do little more than flex her tongue, an autonomic reaction, but enough to set off a second climax.

My body was shaking with the pleasure of it and I wanted to keep her there, trapped forever, but I felt myself tightening as I clutched at the dying sensations, and in so doing she was rudely expelled.

It took me a while to recover myself and to find enough strength to climb off of her. Emma came and took me by the arm and I saw the excitement in her face.

"That was some performance...was it as good as it looked?"

I smiled as I answered knowing that she had every intention of finding out.

Epilogue

When, some hours later, Michael and John came for us Veronique was hardly in need of a sedative. In fact John was fearful that she had had a bad reaction to the initial shot but having checked her pulse and respiration he gave her a second dose.

We intended to repeat our ploy with the desk clerk but the young man who had been on duty earlier had been replaced by an equally young woman. I was wondering what we should do but Emma took the initiative.

She opened another button so that her breasts almost threatened to spill free and the girl, either shocked or captivated, could not help but stare.

We settled the bill and joined the boys in the car where Emma and I sat in the back with a very groggy Veronique between us.

We headed north and after a while we were on unmarked roads guided only by the GPS on Michael's phone. They told us we were west of Pella when we abandoned the car and were picked up by a pair of dinghies for the river crossing.

On the other side we were met and driven about twenty miles west to a tiny airfield where a light aircraft was standing by to take us back south.

We had only known Michael and John a few hours, and it was unlikely that we would ever meet them again, but it was an emotional farewell. Veronique was to be left behind to be questioned in situ and only later to be repatriated.

On my return I turned down a renewed offer of counselling but I did make the most of two weeks leave. I was sleeping soundly once more and on the final morning I woke in a particularly good mood.

I was having a vivid dream and my hand reached down beneath the quilt to touch myself. It took a second to realise what was wrong but, at the same time, so very, very right

I whipped the quilt aside to reveal Emma's beaming face as she licked lovingly at my sopping sex. Just seeing her made my heart lurch and I knew that, for the first time in my life, I was truly in love.

Since our return we had barely been apart. She had invited me stay at her apartment; on the face of it, a generous gesture to spare either of us the prospect of being alone after our experiences but there was an unspoken understanding.

I was reasonably certain that she felt for me as I felt for her but if I could only have her for a short while then I would settle for it. Even now I still called her Em, a secret name that bound us together.

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply tasting myself on her lips. The smell of her was intoxicating, her hair, her skin, the smell of lust.

She eased away, her eyes bright, and whispered.

"Lie down. I'm going to lick you till you die."

I laughed and hugged her. The softness of her perfect breasts pressed to mine was exquisite and I felt her nipples beginning to engorge. We slipped together into a soixante-neuf with me on top.

Sometimes it would be a competition to see who could make the other come first but this morning it was a long lazy coupling. Everything she did with her lips and mouth I mirrored. For more than an hour we explored one another taking each other to the brink only to ease back and build once more.

From time to time she would stray from my sex to that darker place and I was only too glad to follow. I loved the tightness and the taste of her. Eventually, she could take no more and she moved back to my clitoris.

She knew me too well, every nuance, and she took me to a fever pitch before she would let me go. Every climax seemed better than the one before and every one so special because I was sharing them with her, my beautiful Em.

It was beyond lunchtime when we finally greeted the day but Em almost dragged me straight back to bed when she saw me dressed.

It was the first time she had seen me in full dress uniform, with my rank insignia and decorations, and she told me that she had always wanted to fuck a soldier. I laughed and told her perhaps later.

I was on my way to pay a surprise visit to a particular deputy governor in company with two senior members of Her Majesties Prison Inspectorate.

She stood at the door in a diaphanous negligee to see me off, and I feared that I was going to have to change my panties, but then I saw a look of alarm on her face.

"That sound. I've heard it before."

I followed her back inside and heard an unfamiliar computer chime. She went into the living room where her work laptop was charging. She flipped open the screen and having read it she turned it towards me.

There was no name, no message heading, just three words.

"It's not over..."