Degradation & Redemption Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, my cock was rock hard, and Olivia could see what was happening. She struck a "little girl" pose with one finger in her mouth, and said, "Ooh look, there's a monster in your pants, mister. Doesn't it hurt? Can I help make it feel better?"

I jumped up from the bed to grab her, but she held up her hand and motioned me away. "No, you'll just have to wait until the end of the show—then you can do anything you like," and she blew me a kiss.

By now, Olivia was wearing only a tiny white lacy bra that seemed to be having a hard time controlling her bountiful tits, and tiny, flimsy white panties, as well as her three inch heels. "No stockings, I'm afraid, master," she whispered seductively. "I don't have any, but tomorrow, I'll be at the lingerie store first thing for a proper selection—smoky grey with seams, I think, don't you?" she murmured, bending double, giving me an excellent view of her curvaceous bum while stroking her hands up her legs right to the junction.

Standing upright again, she unclipped her bra, flicking it off onto the floor, and linked her hands behind her head. This had the effect of pushing her sweet, creamy tits forward, adding substantially to the temptation to grab them and squeeze her rigid tubular nipples, standing proud from her areolas, which were now turning a deeper rosy colour.

Olivia was well aware of the effect this was having on me and laughed erotically. "Okay, big boy, if you can catch me, you can fuck me!" At that, she danced away across the room, but it was quite obvious that she couldn't get away, even if she'd wanted to.

I caught her by the hand and spun her into my arms. "Bad girl," I teased, "you didn't finish the strip," and I slid my hands down her flanks, hooking into her filmy panties, pushing them to the floor. I immediately wiped my finger up her slit and she moaned quietly as I felt the wet heat of her pussy.

We looked deep into each other's eyes. "Not fair," she pouted. "Here I am without a stitch on, and you're still fully clothed."

"Dom's privilege," I claimed, but spoiled the effect by almost tripping over my jeans in my haste to get them off.

"Master, please fuck me. Just fuck me hard and forcefully. No soft, gentle love making this time, take me and prove that I'm your sex slave," Olivia demanded.

"Very well, you hot, horny bitch, on your back and hold your ankles up as close to your ears as you can get them."

Olivia hurried to comply, her eyes pleading with me to force myself into her. "Hurry, master, please, I beg you, I want you so much."

I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself with her legs resting on my shoulders as I moved forward until my rigid, anxious cock just touched her outer lips. Then I stopped, and reaching down, stroked my cock lightly across her drooling pussy.

Olivia moaned and tried to thrust forward and engulf my cock with her cunt, but I was determined to tease her first. I continued to wipe my cock along her soaking slit then just inserted my cock-head between her inner lips, but no more than that.

Olivia whimpered and whined with frustration. "Oh master, you are such a dreadful tease. Please shove that beautiful tool of yours into my poor neglected pussy."

"Patience, you naughty girl," I replied and reached across to pinch both of her engorged nipples as hard as I could.

She squealed and bucked, trying again to force me into her, but I continued to resist, just keeping the helmet of my cock resting at the entrance to her channel. "First of all, Olivia, tell me what you are."

"Oh god, I am a slut who is starting to come apart with her cravings."

"Hmm, good, but not quite good enough," I continued to tease her, "try again, more convincingly this time."

"Oooh, I am a hot, horny slut, a bitch, a whore, but I am your slut, your bitch, your whore and I want to be at your mercy and for you to use me in any way you wish, but right now I so much hope that your wish is to take me brutally hard, master."

"How could I resist such a plea, you delicious slave," and so saying I thrust hard into her waiting cunt, causing her to scream with joy, and perhaps a little pain. I started with long hard thrusts and felt her clenching pussy all the way in, feeling the sweetness of her silky wet passage. Olivia pushed back hard, desperately using her muscles to clutch at my cock, then release it to allow it to ram home. We both worked hard at a glorious fuck, the tension building in both our bodies, our orgasms rising quickly.

Olivia was gasping, her rasping, panting breaths telling me that the end was near. At the same time, I could feel the beautiful, familiar climax building around my balls, readying itself for a rollercoaster ride up my cock to flood her womb.

Olivia's gasp turned to an ululating wail that grew in volume and pitch until with a final scream, her pussy spasmed violently and she came, drenching my cock with her love juice. That sent me over the edge, and with an ear-splitting roar, I came, harder than I think I had ever cum before.

Olivia sobbed quietly as I gradually shrank and my cock slid from inside her. I rolled onto my back, and she slowly lowered her legs to the bed. We simultaneously turned to look at each other, and I took her in my arms, covering her face with kisses, and moving those kisses down behind her ear and down into the hollows at the base of her long, slender neck.

She hummed and cooed as I kissed her, and I then moved my hands up across and around her breasts, stroking the soft, sweet curves of each tit and working up around her areolas to her firm nipples, pinching and pulling them to make her mewl with pleasure.

Olivia put her arms around me and kissed me deeply and passionately. She looked into my eyes and whispered, "Master, you may do whatever you wish with me, however, whenever and wherever you choose. I am yours."

Then her attitude changed; she propped up on one elbow and again looked deeply at me, but this time there was some pain in her voice. "Drew, I am an old woman," I started to object but she put a finger to my lips to silence me. "Drew, my gorgeous grandson, I am nearly forty years older than you; that's a simple fact. I guess I might have five or six more years of active sex life, then I will start to slow down; and that's another reality. However, in that time, I so want to be your sub, your mistress, your woman and any other title that you care to give me. I know you will eventually find a younger woman and want to marry and settle down, and I won't stand in your way. For the time being, though, can you stay here for a few days so that we can enjoy each other as much as we can?"

I was too choked up to speak; all I could manage was a hoarse "Yes" as I held her close to me and ran my hands all over her body. I could feel her smile as she returned the compliment.

We were both so tired, that we fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke next morning, spooned tightly into Olivia's back with a morning woody pressed into the crack of her arse. I needed to visit the bathroom, however, and when I returned, Olivia was awake, watching me with a broad grin on her face.

"Mmm, very nice—have you got any of that monster to spare for me?" she enquired cheekily.

"Careful, slut, or I shall have to take stern measures," I laughed back at her.

"Just go easy on my stern, sir—it's still a bit sore from yesterday."

That exchange set the tone for the rest of the day, and, indeed for the next few days. We spent our time making love, laughing, playing silly games, feeding each other, taking long, intimate showers, relaxing together, talking, touching, kissing and generally behaving like a pair of young lovers. Olivia refused me nothing, but I'd learned my lesson, and approached her firmly, but with an underlying respect and sensitivity. In turn, she demonstrated her gratitude for this approach, trusting me more and more with each experience, and getting a great deal of pleasure out of almost everything we did.

Eventually, I said to Olivia that I needed to return home or mother would be wondering what on earth was happening. "Okay, honey," she said, reluctantly, "but don't leave it too long, please." She kissed me deeply as I was leaving, then laughed and wiped my mouth with her handkerchief. "We don't want to leave too much evidence around to add to Beth's suspicions."

"Drew," she added, with a look of total mischief on her face, "there's something else I need to tell you. You almost certainly don't know this, but your mother has an even bigger submissive streak than I have!"

She closed the door, and I heard her laughing as I wandered over to my car and started on a trip home that raised some interesting possibilities in my mind.


Thank you for reading this story. Comments are always welcome—I can even cope with negative ones; if you leave contact information, I will endeavour to respond.