Degrade Me Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers

Stepping over to the chest of drawers by the door, he pulled open the one that held the piles of her underwear, intending to retrieve a pair of panties and make for the bathroom, there to relieve himself with them before Beth finished filling the dishwasher.

He rummaged inside for the red panties she had worn that night, and delved his hand beneath some black lace. His eyes widened as he felt something rubbery and foreign and withdrew his hand in surprise, not knowing at first what he'd touched. He leant forward for a closer inspection, brushing aside the underwear that lay on top. He frowned as he regarded the ersatz cock that lay, clearly with the intention of being hidden from him, inside his wife's drawer.

After a second or so of shocked contemplation, he reached inside and withdrew the vibrator. He'd never seen one in person before and turned it over in his hand first to satisfy curiosities he didn't realise he'd had. This soon turned to resentment though as he concluded that this was a recent purchase, a replacement for his own member.

The sound of a throat being consciously cleared brought him out of reverie and he turned to see Beth stood in the doorway, a look of both shame and determination written upon her face.

"What's this?" he finally asked.

"What does it look like?" He words were confident but her tremulous voice betrayed her guilt.

"Well..." he began and realised he was still holding the vibrator before him and dropped it back into the drawer with self-conscious abandon. "Of course I know what it is. I mean, what... why?"

She took a step into the room, her features softening. "I just... I want to give you your space and all but... I have needs."

"Yeah... we know all about your needs," he replied with disdain and knew he was being a hypocrite; he felt those same needs and couldn't deny it.

"Don't be like that," she said softly and laid her hand on his arm. "What we did... it was amazing, baby."

He sniffed.

"What?" she asked and her hand dropped. "You're telling me you didn't enjoy it?"

"Well-" he began but she interrupted before he had a chance to utter any pathetic lies or conditional clauses.

"You enjoyed it and you know it."

She let the silence hang around them for a moment.

"You know you enjoyed it and if say anything other you're lying to yourself."

Beth stepped forward again, closing the distance between them, and placed her hand on his cheek.

"What we did... there's nothing to be ashamed of. Okay, so if I was some girl in the street who you forced yourself on it'd be different, but I'm not; I'm your wife. I asked you. I begged you. You gave me exactly what I wanted and now I feel that lack more than I ever did before."

"Aren't I enough? Isn't this enough?" He gestured around them at the room as if it was a symbol of their love.

"No," she replied simply but as he looked away she brought her other hand up to take the opposite cheek and direct his vision into her own. "It's just bricks and mortar. What I want is to feel your love. What more could you do than love me just the way I want? And... I know it's what you want too."

They looked at each other for a moment more, then he leant forward and kissed her in such a delicate way that she knew she'd won him over.

"You're right," he said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I do want it. I want to use your body just the way you need me to. It's just... I feel like I'm doing you harm and you don't even realise."

It was her chance to snort with derision.

"Darling," she began, "I think we both know I'm not some blushing teeny bopper. I know exactly what I want. You're not going to corrupt me; I did that to myself a long time ago."

He eyes glanced down at the vibrator nestled in her lace panties.

"Yeah, I can see that. So what did your friend here come in useful for?"

She grinned, a little embarrassed.

"Well... I bought it across the street at work today and -" She took a breath. "- I kinda pissed on it and choked myself with it."

There was a short silence and she could feel his cock hardening between them. His arms tightened around her, holding her own arms at her sides.

"You disgusting little slut," he breathed and she smiled as that voice washed over her.

"Yeah, I've been such a dirty little whore and I need to be punished."

She recoiled with shocked pleasure as he suddenly spat in her face and her excitement grew, warmth radiating from her crotch outwards.

"Yes. You do." He pushed her away from him. "Take off your clothes."

She followed his orders quickly, pulling her top up and over her head and unbuttoning her jeans. Slipping them off her legs she simultaneously tugged off her socks and stood before him with only her black underwear hiding her modesty.

Her husband folded his arms across his chest. "All of your clothes."

She unclipped her bra and let her large breasts loose, their nipples already hardening. She slipped a finger into each side of her panties' waistband and slid them over her smooth thighs to drop around her ankles. As she leant forward she caught the familiar aroma of her juices. Then she stood up straight before him once more and waited for further instructions.

"And where did this humiliation of yourself take place?" he asked.

"At work. In the toilets. Sir."

"Disgusting. Seeing as you like toilets so much I think you need to spend some quality time in one."

He looked back at her underwear drawer and withdrew a pair of black stockings which he handed to her.

"Put these own," he ordered and she complied as he stepped over to their tall black wardrobe and retrieved a couple of his ties.

When she was finished he placed his hand around the back of her neck and made her walk out of the room onto the landing, her large tits bouncing as she stepped. He directed her to the stairs and they descended together, her arousal growing with each footfall.

As they reached the bottom he roughly directed her towards the downstairs' toilet. She reached out, opened the door and stepped inside. He released her and she turned to face him.

"Get on the floor, in front of the toilet," he commanded and she slid her stocking-clad legs onto the tiles beneath them, resting her back against the cold ceramic of the toilet bowl.

He kneeled down and took her wrists. Pulling them behind her he guided her to place her palms against the U-bend which was cold and clammy with condensation. She felt him thread one of the ties around the piping and tie it tightly about her wrists. With a tug to check the knots he reclined back on his haunches and brought the other tie up to her face. Her mouth fell open with joyful excitement as he placed it over her eyes and knotted it at the back of her head, and she giggled as her vision was plunged into blackness.

She felt his hands run down over her neck and onto her front, fondling her breasts and tweaking her erect nipples before descending further and she widened her thighs to allow his fingers to run into the moist mound between. With barely a touch, his fingers withdrew and she found her waist pivoting forwards, begging for more probing but none more was forthcoming.

"Now," he whispered from above, "you will serve your time alone here... until I'm ready for you."

There was a draft that raised the goosebumps higher on her naked skin as he opened the door and left her alone, tied to the toilet. She heard the click of the light switch and knew that she was in for a long wait. It was frustrating, uncomfortable and cold, but this only heightened Beth's arousal as she knew she was completely and utterly under his control, a willing object of his desire. She laid her head back against the rim of the toilet seat and focused on the pleasing sensation of her prostrate body, her skin tightening in the frigid temperature, and waited.

***

The pool of piss was stone cold by the time she heard the light switch click, the door creak open and her husband's feet step onto the tiles before her. His sharp intake of breath as he no doubt stepped in the puddle almost made her laugh but she suppressed it, not wanting him to punish her any further by his absence.

"You disgusting little slut," he sternly pronounced from above. "Couldn't even hold yourself. Look at you, sitting there in your own filth!"

"I'm sorry, sir," Beth whispered. "I couldn't help it. I'm such a dirty little cunt."

"That's right," Rick responded. "But you'll be a hell of a lot dirtier by the time I'm done with you."

She felt his hands grasp her head and his fingers work their way into the knot that bound the blindfold to her face. With a tug he worked it loose and she was momentarily blinded by the brightness of the bulb that hung above her husband's head. She blinked and the sight of him, naked with his thick cock proudly standing before her, swam into focus. In his hand he held the vibrator and now held it before her face.

"You like sucking cock, you little slut?"

She licked her lips and nodded, yes.

"Then open wide," he commanded and she widened her jaw as far as possible, exposing her tongue and the back of her mouth to his abuse.

He slid the fake penis into her face and she wrapped her lips around its length as the tip was forced further and further to the back of her throat. He kneeled down, reaching forward to fondle her right breast as he pushed the ersatz cock as far as it could go.

She began to gag as the probe tickled her throat and his fingers gripped the flesh of her tit tightly, sending pulses of pain across the skin of her chest. Her eyes were wide, staring into his own; both were full of lust and expectation as she started to cough and splutter over the top of his hand which gripped the vibrator held in her throat.

Then he withdrew it, glistening and with threads of thick saliva hanging from its surface, and Beth retched and gasped for air.

"Now that it's nice and lubricated, it's ready," Rick said and whilst she still coughed up the spit that had run down her throat, he lowered the vibrator to between her thighs. Roughly spreading her legs with one hand, he placed the tip at the entrance to her pussy which was wet with juice and piss from the puddle beneath her. His left hand came up to grip her throat with just enough force to send pleasure radiating through her body as he began to slide the rubber cock inside her.

Beth moaned, a deep and guttural sound which echoed off the tiles, as the vibrator was pushed inside her until all that protruded was the plastic cap at its hilt. Once it was in place, Rick slowly twisted the cap, beginning its electronic buzz. At first it was a low vibration which tickled her clitoris, but slowly, as he increased the power, it became more aggressive and insistent like an angry swarm of bees. Beth closed her eyes as her mouth dropped open and she exhaled a half-sigh, half-moan of ecstasy.

When she opened her eyes a second later she saw that Rick was now standing before her, cock in hand.

"Do you like that?" he asked, stroking his manhood before her face.

"Yes... Sir, I... oh... I fucking love that," she managed to utter as waves of pleasure began to wrack her body.

"Do you want me treat you like a little slut? Do you want to be degraded and used?"

"Yes, Sir... P-please... I want to be... dirty... I want... to be-"

Suddenly, a spurt of piss shot from his cock and landed on her face and Beth squealed with surprised delight.

"Oh... OH, YES!"

She laughed as Rick began to soak her naked body with his pee, directing his stream over her chest to coat her big tits with warm water. The piss splashed onto her skin, making her shine in the yellow light of the electric bulb. It ran over the orbs on her front to drip over her thighs and mix with her own water on the floor.

Beth opened her mouth greedily and he sprayed his piss into her face. She licked her wet lips as his water was caught in her maw, overflowed and ran down her chin to drip into her vibrating pussy.

Just as Rick's stream began to subside he stepped forward, placed a leg either side of her shoulders, and pushed her head back to lay on the rim of the toilet seat behind. With a hand around her mouth, forcing it open, he guided his dripping cock into her face.

Beth greedily wrapped her lips around this new invader as her husband's hands came round to grip her head. He lowered his pelvis onto her face, forcing his meaty cock down her throat and holding it there. Beth took deep lungfuls of air through her nose and fought against the retching feeling that built in her abdomen. Then his cock was withdrawn and she gasped around its length before it slid back firmly to the back of her throat.

Her backside slid on the tiles slick with piss beneath and she unconsciously fought against the bonds which held her tightly to the toilet as she was roughly face fucked by her master. The vibrator still buzzed angrily within her and warmth was radiating out from her pussy as she gagged on her husband's cock.

He was grunting above her like a beast of pure instinct, revelling in his power over his naked and soaking object of abuse. Beth gave herself over to him wholly as her orgasm built, wanting nothing more than to be roughly used as his whore, fucked and degraded for his satisfaction, a dehumanised slave for his sole pleasure.

Saliva ran from her mouth, dripping in thick strings from her cheeks onto the plastic seat beneath her head as she gagged on his dick. She could feel his length pulsing in her mouth as his hands left her head and slid down her sopping skin to grope her tits.

Rick's animal grunts began to rise in pitch and volume and she knew he was ready to come. Her throat ached with the abuse he was visiting upon it and she couldn't wait for the back of her throat to be coated with his seed.

Then he was screaming with manly exultation and he thrust his cock deeply into her as thick gouts of his cum shot to the back of her throat. Beth took desperate whooping breaths around the flesh between her teeth and felt like she was drowning. In that moment her orgasm exploded and she felt her body go limp as wave after wave of sordid ecstasy wracked her glistening body.

She screamed a muffled and gurgling cry as her body convulsed under the onslaught of his cock and the volcanic pleasure shook her. She was dimly aware of his cock being withdrawn for him to pump the last few jets of spunk onto her face with his hand and she coughed up and spluttered his thick cum over her own chest to mix with the gradually drying piss that covered her skin.

Their moans and guttural sighs faded into whimpers until all that remained was their mutual heavy panting and the continual hum of the sex toy which still lay within her cunt.

Finally, Rick reached down and withdrew the fake cock, dripping with her juices, from her and then sat down on the tiles beside his ruined wife. He caught his breath and then worked her bonds loose.

***

Later, scrubbed pink and perfumed with coconut body moisturiser after a long and luxuriant shared shower, Beth lay naked in the arms of her love under the crispness of freshly laundered sheets.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear.

"I know," she replied and kissed him, long and delicately.

Then she reached over his shoulder and flicked off the bedside light. The universe shrank to the confines of his arms.

***

To be continued in 'Degrade Me More'...

H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers
12