Degrees of Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No. That wasn't going to happen. He was going to get her off and then they would be done. They only had about eight minutes, and he was sure he could make her scream.

She started to tug his slacks down, just enough to get to his boxers. Those were soon tugged down as well. Their lips were still locked. Let her stroke him. He probably wouldn't cum, but at least he could get a little pleasure if not release.

Laura hoisted herself up on the table behind her. Kevin followed, not breaking the passion of their dueling tongues. She was the most amazing kisser and he was beginning to wonder if he could ever get enough of her. Of course he could. He was just in the moment. That was all.

She was tugging on his cock, now. Not soft or gently. She was pulling on it not much differently than the way he would stroke himself. Oh, god, there was a lot of pre-cum already. Stacey couldn't milk him like that. Stacey couldn't turn him into a beast. Stacey couldn't get him out of his head.

But staying in his head is what he needed to do. Laura, he realized, wasn't pulling at his cock to stroke him with pleasure. Laura was trying to pull his cock into her pussy. He wasn't making it hard on her by thrusting instinctually with her tugs. The head of his cock grazed her wet folds. The table was too high. His cock wasn't going to be able to slip inside. He was safe. Just get her off. Let your thumbs do their magic. Listen to her mewl. Feel her breasts heave. Notice how her kiss is getting a bit more distracted. She's getting close.

Laura tugged some more, and somehow she got more of his cock against her pussy. He growled against her lips. She tugged again. And now Kevin was leaning against the table between her thighs. He was standing on his toes. Her hands had her cock trapped perfectly against the opening of her pussy.

She leaned back, pushing her pussy closer to the edge of the table. Their eyes were locked, sharing looks of consenting lust. His head was screaming otherwise at him. Don't let her do it. She has you, pull away. You don't have a condom. Is she a slut? She must be. She sleeps around. You're going to catch something you don't want. You're going to get her pregnant. You can't afford to deal with it. You can't afford to cross that line. Don't. Don't cross that line.

Despite the screaming in his head, and the return of the flipping and turning stomach, Kevin was hypnotized as he looked down at his cock in her hands. He never realized how small and pretty her hands were. He never felt harder or even larger. Already the very tip of his cock was out of his view, pressed just inside of her. It wasn't too late. The head of his cock had not really penetrated at all. He could still push away from her. The clock confirmed that he should.

He spared a look at her face. She was biting her lip. Her green eyes searched his for a decision. But he was paralyzed somewhere between the wolf and his screaming mind. He could make no decision.

Laura could. She did. One more time, she pulled upon his cock, guiding and pushing it through her pussy. Her eyes seemed almost serene as they once more rolled up.

The wolf within howled again, and Kevin thrust his cock to the hilt. They both groaned. Kevin's stomach turned in a horrible fit of nausea. As he held still deep inside of her, Kevin watched her green eyes. They were full of passion and lust and desire. Could she read his mind through his eyes? Did she know what he was thinking? How late is too late? If she had an STD, could he pull out now and be safe? They never really talked about the in health class; probably because nobody ever pulls out.

Kevin's stomach was knotting so much it was beginning to cramp. He felt his body drifting away from Laura's. His hard on was waning. His heartbeat was slowing. It was like he was slipping into a coma. Part of his mind smirked at that notion. He may as well slip into a coma. His life was over. Wasn't it?

If his life was over, Laura was keeping him on life support. Her pussy squeezed and pulled on his cock. Her hands reached for his face and gently pulled him forward for a lingering and gentle kiss. In the quickened heartbeat of that kiss, Kevin and Laura began to fuck. His cock glided slowly in and out of her pussy. Her pussy pulled and squeezed around his cock. Making love to Stacey didn't feel like this. Stacey's pussy just ... received. Laura's pussy fucked him back.

Kevin stopped kissing Laura to brush his cheek against hers. He kissed her ears and then her neck. Her breath was heated as he nibbled to her collar bone. His hands pushed up her shirt and bra a little higher and he kissed her breasts. The angle was awkward and it pulled his cock half way from her pussy. Still he thrust against her. Laura gasped. Without looking he could tell her eyes were rolling upward.

Laura's nipples were small against the bite of his teeth. Even around his lips, the fullness of her breasts was amazing and perfect and it made him harder. Everything about her made him harder. Fuck it. If he was going to go to hell, this one time he was going to live in bliss. Just this one time.

Time? He pulled away from her breasts to check the clock. Four minutes. It was time to stop. There really was no choice. The damn ticking of the clock would not stop. Neither would Laura's breathing; or the heaving of her breasts.

Was she close? Kevin spared another look at the clock and quickly down to Laura's face, her eyes now closed in passion. He grabbed her ass possessively. It was perfect and round and full in his hands. Of course it was. He pulled her tight against him and thrust as deep and hard as he could. Finally, Kevin fucked her properly with hard punctuated thrusts.

Laura wasn't a screamer. But her quickened breathing and moans and groans were hotter than falsetto love cries. He thrust harder. Kevin was all too suddenly aware how close he himself was to cumming. The tip of his cock tingled and his balls were achingly tight against the root of his shaft.

"Are you on the pill?"

Laura half opened her eyes and managed to whisper, "No."

"Is it, um, a safe time of the month," he tripped over the words.

"You probably shouldn't cum inside me."

"We should stop."

Laura didn't answer. She merely looked lustfully at him. Her mouth was hanging wide. Her stomach was trembling. Her hands were pushing against the edge of the table to get as much of his cock into her pussy as possible.

They were running out of time. Kevin thrust as hard into her as he could. His cock convulsed and he groaned. He knew a squirt of his pre cum had just kissed her womb. Fuck. The incessant clock was screaming at him. His fear of impregnating was screaming at him. The ache in his calves from standing tippy toed was screaming at him. His conscience was not to be heard.

But the wolf was there, shutting down all these screams with a primal howl. Make her cum. Kevin thrust still harder. Make her cum hard. He clutched her breast and squeezed it almost violently. Give her the greatest fucking of her life.

Laura stopped breathing. She trembled. She shook. Her head tilted back. Her eyes rolled up. Her pussy squeezed and convulsed. Laura came gloriously.

Kevin's cock was twitching dangerously. He clenched his jaw and tried to focus on the spasm in her pussy rather than the ache in his balls. Hold it back a little longer; fuck her through to her finish.

Laura's jaw trembled and she breathed at last. Her body began to relax. Kevin thrust one more dangerous time before summoning all of his will to beat back the wolf and rip his cock from her pussy. The air was cool around his wet cock which throbbed in a seeming effort to return to Laura's body.

He stepped away, clenching both of his fists and growling in extreme frustration. His cock pointed out, glistening with Laura's juice and his pre cum dribbled uselessly to the floor.

Laura giggled with a beautiful, lazy glow. "I'm sorry, baby."

She called him, 'baby.' It made him relax a little.

There was a strange serenity in the next two minutes as they silently adjusted their clothes. They helped one another break out the cleaning supplies and laid it on thick to cut down on any sex smell that might linger in the air. Somehow the store opened on time.

For the first hour, Kevin was a ball of nerves, tension and regret ... and blue balls. It was the thriller short story of the Tell Tale Cock. Did the rest of the crew know? Did the customers know? Couldn't Laura stop smiling at him? Did her green eyes have to twinkle like that?

The morning went on and gave way to the lunch hour. His shoulders relaxed. His stomach eased. Laura went home and he began to think of Stacey. There was no guilt in his heart, rather a great sense of relief in the belief that he was going to get away with it. The song was right, the one that said he was only sorry he got caught. Well, it was a one-time thing. There were no more worries.

The lunch hour passed. Kevin slipped away to take his first piss of the day. Alone in the bathroom, he unzipped his fly. The smell of sex hit him immediately. Looking down, his cock was love swollen and still seemed to glisten with traces of fucking Laura. First his stomach knotted. That feeling faded and his cock began to grow, temporarily impeding his stream of urine. His balls started to thrum, demanding release.

Kevin couldn't help it. He shook it more than twice. But before he could get a good rhythm going, he shrugged it off and zipped up. This was dumb. He was almost done with work and then he could go home to Stacey. Methodically, he realized that his first order of business was either to take a shower or to get his cock into her pussy right away to cover the evidence.

His stomach churned violently. He couldn't fuck Stacey. The threat of an STD loomed over him. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

The rest of his shift was a repeat of the morning's ball of nerves, tension and regret. When finally the time came to slip to the back office and hammer out the paperwork, he finally began to get his nervous system together.

"Hey," a beautiful woman's voice sounded from beside him.

Kevin tensed. It was Laura. From his third-rate office chair he turned around and tried to smile as genuinely as he could. "Hey."

She looked down, demurely averting her eyes. "I'm here to pick up my paycheck."

"You haven't got it yet," he tried to sound disinterested.

"Nope."

Kevin scribbled a few numbers down for his shift ending report. "Give me a second."

Laura half sat on the edge of his desk. "Take your time."

Kevin tried to ignore the sultry sound in her voice as he spun in his chair to face her. "Oh. Hey, don't take this the wrong way; but this morning when we um, you know."

"Mmmhmm?"

"We didn't use a condom or anything. And, well ... I know that I'm clean and don't have anything to um, catch or anything."

"I'm clean, too."

Kevin wasn't sure. She didn't hesitate. She didn't answer too quickly. She certainly didn't seem insulted. "Okay," he smiled, not sure that it was as he turned back to the paperwork at hand.

"Baby, you're tense," Laura noted, moving behind him and resting her hands on his shoulders.

Kevin wanted to let her massage his shoulders. He wanted to go with this moment and let the tension melt away. Instead, he jumped out of his chair. "Wait, wait, wait."

Laura seemed genuinely alarmed. "It's just a back rub."

Kevin responded so quickly, the consonants of his words nearly ran together into a blur of vowels. "I can't afford to have anybody talking about us."

"Nobody's watching."

God, she had a beautiful smile. Kevin couldn't help but smile back as he moved past her to stand in the door way. His eyes motioned for her to follow. When she joined him on the threshold to the office, he looked up to a monitor hanging over the desk. It was divided into nine pictures that used security cameras to reveal the entire store. "Those cameras are connected to the home office. I mean, chances are that nobody is watching; but they might be."

Laura turned to look at the monitor, leaning her body back against Kevin. Kevin, his eyes still on the monitor, made sure that the only other employee on the clock was still pinned at the cash register. His pants were already beginning to bulge when he reached to hold both of Laura's breasts. She pressed even more against him.

Kevin's lips touched her neck only a moment before his right hand moved quickly down and slipped beneath her pants and then her panties. Laura seemed to melt against his body as she unfastened her belt and the snap of her jeans, making it easy for Kevin to find her clit.

Kevin's cock strained harder against his slacks, pressing into Laura's ass. She was wet already and all he could think about was sliding inside of her again. He glanced up at the camera. The coast was still clear and he circled his touch around her clit before he went lower and hooked his fingers into the opening of her pussy.

Laura gasped.

"Shhh," he admonished her. Laura seemed to try, keeping her noise to the level of heavy breathing. He wished that he could take her right there. His balls seemed to throb and he could feel the cool wet patch of pre cum smeared into his boxers. He closed his eyes to try and calm himself.

Even as Kevin tried to relax, Laura doubled over, held up by Kevin's grasp upon her pussy. She was trembling and holding her breath. She was cumming so powerfully and so quickly against the assault of his touch. Kevin barely spared a thought for Stacey and how she seemed so unwilling to orgasm sometimes.

Kevin barely spared a thought for anything at all. He didn't let Laura come down at all from her euphoric high before he pulled his hand away and desperately worked his belt and pulled his pants down. Laura was quick to catch on and wiggled her pants and panties down just enough. She grabbed the door frame in front of her and leaned back at just the right angle. From there, what happened next was simple.

Kevin made no attempt to line his cock with her opening. He simply thrust and her pussy was simply in the right place. Rather, then growl or moan or groan, Kevin and Laura held their breath. Kevin clenched his teeth, grabbed Laura's ass with both hands and began to pump steadily and deep inside her.

Somehow she seemed tighter than this morning. It wasn't just that she was tighter; the muscles of her pussy seemed to be squeezing harder. It was only a few thrusts before Kevin could feel his orgasm rising. It had been brewing all morning, and he was hardly surprised to feel it rush upon him so quickly. Laura was working on another orgasm of her own from the way she was beginning to convulse around his cock. He didn't care. He was fucking for his own sake. He was using her pussy.

He grabbed her ass harder to thrust deeper. A few more strokes and he would pull out and spurt his seed all over her back, her shirt, the floor. It didn't matter where it went.

"Oh, god," Laura gasped.

"Shhh, we have to be quiet." He couldn't believe how calm he sounded.

He bent over to line up with her figure and to reach under her shirt for her breast. It was perfect in his hand. He squeezed her breast. She trembled and her pussy was a vice on his cock. He felt his face flush and his mind swirl. His muscles tensed. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, he was close.

Too close.

He pulled her hard against him by her breast, thrusting three more times with tremendous power before holding painfully still inside of her. His taut cock trembled on the edge of explosive disaster. He held his own breath, unable and unwilling to hold back the orgasm that swelled his cock. His cock pulsed and thickened until it stopped pulsing and trembling. It was expanded and full and as painfully hard as it could be.

He began to pull his shaft safely out of her pussy. Yet, as his cock slid outwards, her pussy milked him back in. Kevin slammed one more time into her pussy, pounding her womb. His orgasm erupted, hosing her cervix with his hot seed. There was no control as he rocked into her in sync with the jets of cum spewing from his cock. Thrust after thrust after spurt after thrust, he unloaded.

Then it was over. They disengaged, righted their clothing and looked uncertainly at each other.

Kevin pursed his lips. "I'm sorry for, you know cumming inside of you."

"Don't worry about it," she smiled. She touched his chest and like that she was off.

Four years later, Kevin was getting dressed after having fucked Rhonda. Cheating is cheating and it's a shitty thing to do to Stacey. So, that morning with Laura was likely the day he started to evolve into the piece of work that he had become.

He and Laura fucked frequently over the next six months. He realized how lucky he was that he didn't catch anything, that she never became pregnant despite those six months of careless sex, and that Laura never asked to be more than a co-worker with benefits. And they never were caught.

When Laura left, moving to another state, Kevin thought he would play it straight. That of course didn't happen. Rhonda wasn't the first mistress that he had developed. He now didn't pretend at all that she would be the last. Because actions, he found, are easier to live with when you make the choice yourself.

12