Deidre Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped her hand down the front of her panties and leaned back against the wall, pinching one large nipple with her free hand. Una pointed at her crotch and said, "I want to see you lick this pussy."

After shucking her jeans and panties, Una lay down across the bed, spreading her legs wide apart, her neatly-trimmed petite little pussy pointed directly at Elsie. The inner lips were just visible, pouting out like a young tulip not quite yet in bloom.

I moved from the bed to the top of Una's dresser, sweeping aside a stack of folded towels, sitting cross-legged, enjoying the view, perched up there like a Cheshire cat, grinning hungrily.

They reconfigured themselves so that they were facing me, with Una on all fours and Elsie behind her. It provided me with a great view from my perch on top of the dresser.

Elsie lay down on the bed, and leaning on her elbows, put her head between Una's thighs, and started licking.

I've always been a little shy about going down on women. It's not like I mind the taste, (I actually rather like the way most taste) but I've always felt kind of incompetent at it. Elsie always said I do a good job down there, but I've never been sure she's really into it, and I'm not sure I ever got her to cum that way.

Una pulled her lips apart for Elsie, giving her tongue access to her moist, slippery bits. It wasn't long before she was licking harder, getting into it, slurping up and down, like a dog at a water bowl.

"Slow down!" I shouted from on high, "Lick her clit! Tease her a little bit!"

"That's soooo fucking hot!" I yelped happily, still tingling from my recent assfucking. "Now put a finger inside her. No, make it two."

Elsie did what I said. Keeping the tip of her tongue balanced on Una's joy buzzer, she slid a finger then two up her slippery wet pussy. Una's pussy seemed to reach out and grab her fingers. Well, that might have been the pot I'd been smoking.

"Three. Put three fingers in." I growled sounding hoarse with excitement, even to myself. It was a tight fit, but Elsie managed to get a third finger up Una's twat. For her part, Una was moaning like a cat in heat.

I wouldn't, or couldn't stop issuing orders. "Now play with her asshole." I instructed from on high.

Elsie complied, sending a finger down to the forbidden zone and teasing the tight ring of Una's anus.

"Stick it in there!" I yelled seeing that Una wanted it inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Una screeched, and as the finger penetrated her asshole, she howled and bucked, writhing and shaking and burrowing her face into a pillow.

And then Una was screaming, "Fuck yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!! Don't stop! I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming!"

And I saw the wetness dribbling out of her and began masturbating myself.

Elsie and Una had another glass of wine while I rubbed myself to a cum. I didn't take half as long as usual.

Una whispered something to Elsie as I climbed down from the dresser and joined them.

"Excuse me for a minute," Una said disappearing into the bathroom and closing the door. Elsie handed me a glass of Gallo's best Burgundy. I took a big gulp and sat down on the loveseat beside Elsie.

"Quite a show you two put on," I said then licked a drop of vino from my lower lip.

"You think?" Elsie replied.

"You did all the work, babe," I said as Una returned bearing a glistening wet dildo and a huge smile.

"My favorite," she laughed, holding it aloft. The flesh around the scar on Una's chest was livid and red. Only then did I notice the straps attached to the dildo in her hand.

"Oh..." I blurted without meaning too.

Una secured the straps and the phallus wiggled and bobbed obscenely as she walked. For just a moment, I imagined what it might be like to be bent over in front of that fat black dildo, and it gave me a secret thrill.

"This is for Elsie," Una laughed lewdly. "You had some black cock earlier."

We trooped back into the bedroom, where Elsie lay spread-eagled on the bed. Her nipples were erect. She gave me a smile and winked.

I got back on the dresser after refilling my glass of wine and prepared to watch another sex show.

Una was busy applying some kind of lubricant to Elsie's twat and the dildo. "Girl tells me she's got a really tight hole," Una said to me.

"Depends on when she last used it," I said causing both of them to burst out laughing.

Then as I sipped from my wine, Una began a methodical finger fucking of Elsie's cunt. When she reached three fingers she stopped to add more lubricant. Shortly after that the fourth finger entered Elsie.

I thought I knew what was coming. I'd never seen anyone fisted. Well, not counting the occasional porn flick, anyway.

Truth be told, it was beautiful to watch. Elsie appeared lost in ecstasy. Her pussy opened up wider and wider, devouring Una's invading fingers. Una's face was a mask of concentration as she formed her hand into a duck-bill shape, and gently but insistently worked all five fingers into Elsie's wide-stretched cunt.

Elsie sighed. It was a long, drawn out sigh and seemed to break any tension that may have mounted prior to Una's fist submerging into Elsie's twat, buried to the wrist.

"Oh, fuck, you got the damn thing inside me!" Elsie said in a tremulous voice. "You're really, really inside me! Fuck me! Fuck me, make me cum!"

Una starting fucking Elsie with her fist: infinitesimally small, meticulous little movements that made Elsie writhe and contort.

Both women were in a universe all their own. They seemed completely unaware of me hovering above them, spilling a good deal of wine on Una's dusty floorboards.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Elsie shouted, eyes shut, a wild grimace on her face. Her abdomen contracted and shook, her nipples turned bright red, and her breath came in raspy little gasps as the orgasm rolled through her.

As the peak passed, Una carefully withdrew her hand. Her fingers were absolutely covered with juice, a mixture of cum and lube. Elsie's pussy gaped wide as she rocked through a series of aftershocks. Her clit stood up, tiny and bright pink.

The three of us agreed: "That was really awesome!"

We were all on the bed sipping from refilled wine glasses.

Elsie stooped over me, kissing my lips like a hummingbird while her boobs hung down, her nipples brushing lightly against my own, sending a jolt of electricity through me every time we made contact.

Una squatted between my legs, insinuating a finger between my butt cheeks.

I started to protest when she found my anus, but she was insistent, and Elsie shushed me, so I tried to relax and let her do her thing. Una's slippery finger felt huge as it probed and invaded my sphincter. It felt awkward, uncomfortable, and highly erotic.

Moments later I wrested my mouth away from Elsie's and roared, "Finger fuck me! Yeah... finger fuck me!"

A grinning Una complied, banging my ass harder and deeper, forcing her finger all the way up inside me, then working a second slick finger up my freaked-out, hyper-excited asshole, curling and pulling and twisting her fingers inside me.

The orgasm took me by surprise, blindsided me, like a stray jolt of lightning, the kind of flash-BOOM that means you've just missed being electrocuted. All of a sudden I screamed out loud, squirting cum juice out of my cunt spattering Una on her face.

I came and came and came, and before I knew I was begging her to fuck me with that damn dildo.

She had no trouble getting it in there either. She butt fucked me for at least twenty odd minutes before tiring.

I must have cum ten or twelve times and was a sweaty wreck, twitching and groaning with pleasure while the others played with my tits and cunt, leaving the dildo stuck in my ass for the duration.

They helped me into the shower; Una joined me and did most of the cleansing as I was almost helpless and rubbery legged; unable to stand without help.

It was dawn when I hobbled into my apartment. I stayed in bed until four in the afternoon. I had to get up then, knowing my Aunt Miriam would be by wondering why I hadn't come to the gallery that day.

I should have called in sick, but I was sleeping during the time one does such things.

Aunt Miriam took one look at me and knew that I was fucked out. She made some coffee and ordered a pizza, leaving the money to pay for it by the door, and left, telling me she expected me in the following day.

I got up for the pizza delivery and to my surprise, gathered some pads and pencils and began drawing the events of the previous evening as best I could recollect.

I would later sell them to a private collector for $15,000. But that's another story.

12