Deidre in the Islands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first sexual act that Janine saw was on the right. A woman was sitting on the lap of a man at a table in the shade, her legs on his. Her partner was seated in a wrought-iron chair and was moving his hips very slowly. Her loincloth was covering them in front and his hid his butt in back but Janine could see that the back was out of her belt and pulled to the side and the front of his was not covering him either. He must have been all the way inside her and by the looks of it they had been fucking leisurely for a long time. They were talking with another couple like it was perfectly natural. Perhaps it was ... at Iznoma Hedonia.

As they passed, Deidre noticed what Janine had seen and said, quietly, "That's nothing. They get more frisky closer to the beach and farther to the right, toward the mountain." There was a very large hill just beyond the south property line of the resort. The island side was a gentle slope to the peak, where there was a tower for radio transmission, but on the beach side a treacherous rocky outcrop had been rounded off by erosion and curved into the sea in a near-perfect hemisphere. The resort staff called it Mount Deidre.

While they walked slowly along the pathway to the beach, Deidre told Janine the history of the resort. Janine barely heard what she said, first because the sun felt warm and very sensual on her shoulders and breasts and then because of what she saw along the way. The further they went, the more she could see what was happening. On the left, or north, side people were lying on blankets or in lounge chairs, reading, napping, or talking. Some women with very large racks had a sort of light muslin sling suspended from the back of their chair that lifted their breasts up and spread them apart. They had little aluminum foil mirrors in their laps, so that their boobs would tan evenly underneath and on the sides, Janine guessed. Some of the women and a few of the men were sitting back in a type of chair she hadn't seen before, low and with footrests on each side, legs spread comfortably, their crotch and thighs naked to the sun. But on the right, or south, side of the lawn, almost nobody was alone and there was more activity. There were couples, threesomes, and even one group of eight, most of them just fondling and petting each other but one of the men in the group had his cock buried in the ass of a young woman with a blank expression on her face and glazed-over eyes.

A little further to the right, closer to the property line to the north, two nude men sat under an umbrella. They were holding each other's penis in their hands. Janine had no idea what they were doing. She asked Deidre why gay men would be interested in coming here, since the whole scene seemed so hetero. Deidre smiled and said, "First, we don't put people in categories. What you do when you are aroused is what you want to do at the moment. These labels mean nothing." Janine wondered if Deidre was telling her that she herself was bisexual. "And besides, you haven't seen the fourth floor."

Deidre and Janine stopped under the shade of a spreading tropical tree Janine did not recognize. Deidre was telling Janine how the previous owners had sunk millions into the property after a hurricane had nearly destroyed it and how they went broke after all that investment because a second hurricane spoiled the grand opening. But there had been other problems. There were rumors of embezzled funds. Also, the previous owners tried to market it as a family resort. A big mistake. The Island was just too far from Florida to go with children when other islands were much closer, easier to get to, and had wider beaches. Besides, there was nothing much for kids to do on the Island. So Deidre had the chance to buy the resort for next to nothing when it went into bankruptcy. There wasn't much work on the Island and the staff was grateful to her when they were kept on. Some staff quit when they found out that it would be an adults-only resort where almost anything goes but those who didn't mind got good jobs at a good wage. They appreciated it and would have done anything she asked. And so she asked a lot.

While Deidre was talking, Janine was watching two couples near them, on a chaise lounge. One man was tall and muscular and lying on his back on a blanket while a buxom woman, sitting cross-legged and showing fine blonde pubic hair, carefully and deliberately stroked his long erect penis, up and down, with both hands. The other man kneeling on a chaise lounge and rubbing lotion onto the shoulders of a very pretty young brown-haired woman who was sitting on the edge, eyes closed, letting his hands first brush and then stroke her full, rounded breasts. Janine watched the man fondle the woman and then tug at her brown nipples, openly, in plain view of everyone. The woman didn't seem to know his name but she wasn't discouraging him. While Janine watched, he moved in to kiss her neck, which hadn't been slathered with lotion yet.

Just then Janine heard a groan and felt a big glob or two or three of something hot and gooey hit her thigh! "We're sorry!" squeaked a natural blonde, who was sitting with a man on a big beach blanket spread out next to the pathway. She was apologizing on behalf of her dazed, post-orgasmic partner whose penis she was holding, but she obviously did not consider the misguided spurt to be a very big deal. To Inadvertently spray someone with your partner's semen was clearly not considered much of a social faux pas around here. "Uh, that's OK," was Janine's unimaginative response as she felt the stranger's cum drip down her leg.

She looked over at the amorous couple in the chaise lounge again. The woman had gotten on her hands and knees and the man was behind her, kneading a hanging breast with one hand while he pointed his erect dick at her entrance. While Janine watched, the attentive staff converged on the couple but to Janine's surprise they did not break it up. They just opened a condom and handed it to the man, who grunted his disapproval at being interrupted but put it on anyway and proceeded to mount the young woman, with everyone watching.

Deidre had not being paying attention to this sexual scene -- it obviously was an everyday occurrence. She was telling Janine how she guaranteed the success of Iznoma Hedonia by sending announcements to every stripper who had ever worked in her club in Los Angeles and combing her address book for beautiful women who she knew liked sex and had voluptuous figures. Then she put ads for the resort in the raunchiest adult magazines she could afford. She paid men's club managers around the country to put up her advertising where patrons could see it, and to keep replacing it when patrons stole the highly suggestive poster with the two coconuts and the palm tree. She gave the women such a discount that they would have been crazy to take their vacation anywhere else that year! But the men all had to pay full price, even that first year. Once the first wave of tourists got there, the staff made sure that their every need was catered to and every sexual desire satisfied, even if she had to hire professionals to make sure that all the men got laid and the picky women all got a man they liked. She was able to keep the resort half full the entire season, which was not great but not bad compared to the previous owners. Every year after that, it got easier and easier as word spread. Satisfied women guests told their friends and returned year after year, keeping the sexual draw alive. As horny men flocked to the resort to get at these women, Deidre raised the price for the men each year and that's where she made most of her profit because she kept her rates low for the women and gave big breaks to strippers and club girls, who often just paid a little over cost. Within three years, there was no need to do any more advertising. Iznoma Hedonia was running at full capacity.

Janine could hardly believe the carnality of it all. She could hardly believe that a strange man's come was drying on her leg. Most of all, she could hardly believe how wet she was under her loincloth.

12