Deidre in the Islands Ch. 11

Story Info
The costume party.
3.4k words
4.45
37.2k
3
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

The costume party started earlier than other entertainment at Iznoma Hedonia, in the late afternoon and evening, so that the guests could see all the detail of the artistry in the sunlight before the sun set, the paint got smeared and the costumes got torn in the throes of passion. Guests mingled, holding drinks and tasting the local seafood delicacy, conch etouffe, catered by the resort restaurant, La Diva. The men gorged on oysters in preparation for the night ahead and the straight or bi women nibbled suggestive, circumcised-looking wieners on bamboo sticks. The lesbians seemed to enjoy the artichokes.

It all looked like a living art gallery colliding with a menagerie at a pool party in outer space. A surprising number of guests, surprising at least to Janine, were wearing actual costumes, although they were skimpy and had to be cool for the tropical climate of Iznoma Hedonia. The most popular costume had many variations: a fur-trimmed cape with a pink lining and a pink-colored cap on the head of the guest. All the wearer had to do is lift the cape and she became her own pussy, with her head for a clit. One woman had her belly button painted to look like a peehole and the inside of her thighs painted light red, so that when she stood with her feet together the illusion of a vagina was complete. Another had a pink hood on her cape, which made a great clit hood. The penises showed every conceivable variation of costume, from a flesh-colored caftan (worn by a tall man wearing a flesh-colored motorcycle helmet) to a fantasy prick made of painted styrofoam that stood upright from a man's groin, supported with a leather strap around his waist. There were lots of pimp outfits, and many of the strippers wore their skimpy working clothes, which, since they were not transparent, made them the most fully dressed people at the party!

The body painting was even more spectacular and sexy. Some of the guests had finely drawn paintings on their backs and buttocks of tropical scenes or fantasy landscapes with moons hanging in the painted sky and rockets. One well-hung man had his shaved genitals painted to look like an elephant. Several of the women had pussy cats drawn on their pussies. There were lots of Greek statues, body and hair painted to look like white marble. One woman was painted to look like her face and body, including her crotch and ass, were splattered with white come. She even had a long whitish piece of dried glue tied by a thread to her nipple, so that it looked like come was dripping off her tit. It looked so real! Another woman had a very realistic picture painted on her back of a man humping her doggie style. In the front, there was a scene in superb perspective of a man, lying with his head forward, thrusting his big prick between her tits.

Many of the guests accessorized their painted skin with unusual loincloths or wrap-around skirts made of transparent muslin material. Many women were painted by the village artists to look like they were wearing low-cut tops with their breasts spilling out (when they were really just hanging there naturally). Some of these wore flouncy peasant dress costumes, which, however, could be seen through, especially when they stood in front of the sun. Other women were painted to look like mermaids, their breasts exaggerated by the painted shadows and either a transparent green tube skirt or a long green loincloth to make it look as if their legs were joined together. Green slippers completed the effect.

A tall, stocky man with a barrel chest and no neck was painted grey, wore a gray sarong, and had a cone-shaped hat on his head – he really did look like a swimming porpoise, and every time he moved his arms, which were painted blue except for a grey "fin" coming out of his shoulder, it looked like he was breaking the surface of the water. One woman was painted in an undersea design, each breast painted to look like jellyfish, with long tentacles painted across her abdomen. One woman came as a bunch of grapes, with her pendulous boobs and her round butt cheeks painted purple and purple balloons taped all over her brown-painted torso.

Janine spotted the resort nurse across the lawn. Janine's imaginative and stunning design had been painted on her abdomen by this fantastic, libidinous, bisexual, long-legged multitalented nurse, who had decorated her, treated her cunt itch, and brought her to three convulsive orgasms, all in two days. The nurse was still in her unique uniform – she looked like she always did, nude as usual with her hat on and white stockings up to her thighs. Then Janine noticed the difference – the stockings were painted on this time! There also seemed to be something a little different about the nurse's pussy and it took Janine a few minutes to realize that there was glitter in the nurse's pubic hair, catching the late afternoon sunlight. Janine marveled at the artistic talent the resort nurse had shown, both in the pictures in the clinic and in the fabulous painting on Janine's body. Between art, nursing, and creative promiscuity, this was a young woman of many talents.

Janine's own design was simply astonishing. An artistic triumph of body painting.

In vivid colors, with a precision that looked like they were in three dimensions, with highlights that glistened as if they were moist and perfectly natural, the nurse had painted an enlarged image of Janine's sexual organs, as they might appear inside her, on the skin of her abdomen! Like a living anatomy book, everything was in proportion and on display: an oversize rosy pink cunt – exactly Janine's real color – opened into a beautiful, pink vagina that extended all the way up to her belly button and met a red uterus, where tubes led to big pink ovaries on both sides, a few inches below her untouched breasts. Great care had been taken with highlights and proportion but the dimensions were of course exaggerated, so Janine's painted clit looked huge. Her whole real pussy was painted into the entrance of her newly painted vagina, which seemed to an inside view, a wet inviting channel beckoning to any penis in the vicinity. The painting was, in a word Janine had just heard someone use, awesome. She felt as if her own body had been blown up, turned inside out and put on display, for the admiration of everyone she met! It was more than a little creepy but it was without doubt an artistic masterpiece!

Janine avoided all the guests' efforts to photograph her with her spectacular design but the resort photographer had snapped her anyway. She pleaded with him to burn the negative but he smiled and said that he would just alter her face in the darkroom so she couldn't be blackmailed.

Janine spotted the first man who had sodomized her the previous afternoon and greeted him with a kiss. He was wearing a pirate costume with the crotch cut out of his pants and his penis painted like a cutlass. He complimented her on her exquisite body painting and groped her breasts, saying that he had not gotten enough of her the day before. She laughed and said that he had got her ass and that should have been enough for any man. She was still feeling a little sensitive back there after her triple penetration and she thought she'd stick to cunt-fucking for the rest of the trip. He did have a good suggestion, though. He told her that next time she should got an anatomical body painting she should have an image of her rectum drawn on her lower back, just like the image of her vagina in front. She told him she would think about it.

No matter where she went in this crowd of body artistry, Janine's anatomically correct, if larger than life, female reproductive tract stopped people in their tracks. Everyone wanted to touch Janine's uterus for good luck, even though it wasn't painted to be pregnant! For the first time since she grew boobs, when she was naked in public people looked and stared at something other than her tits! Her belly had never gotten so much attention! When it came to drawing stares, she was the hit of the party!

That is, until Deidre made her entrance!

Deidre stole the show, of course, as she always did. She strode confidently into the throng, as she did twice a month at these costume parties, blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, dressed in a masterpiece of body painting – a fully detailed, intricate and highly realistic dominatrix outfit painted onto her body as if she were wearing black leather. Her breasts were abundant and natural – they were very firm and did not move at all when she was young and they hung no more than a younger woman's now, but the slight sag of age must have made them even more enticing when they swayed from side to side as she walked and swung under her when men fucked her from behind. They looked as if they were separated by leather straps crossing over her chest but the firmness and lift were all natural. Her waist was painted to look like an extreme corset pulled very tight, with all the intricate lacing perfectly represented. Under the gorgeous, glistening paint it really was like a wasp's, not only tucked in but constricted all the way from her chest to her broad, womanly hips. And between those hips was an abdomen that, while no longer absolutely concave like it was in her 20's, was flatter than most women 20 years younger. Her exquisite long legs were painted with thigh-high black leather boots that looked completely realistic. And to complete the illusion and send a thrill through the crowd, a black mask was painted around her eyes and she carried a whip.

Deidre moved easily among the guests, who clamored to have their pictures taken with her as a souvenir of their fabulous time at Iznoma Hedonia. Many of them would then never develop these pictures when they got home because they could not take film down to the corner drugstore that showed them dressed like a penis and standing next to a dominatrix. Others would send the film away to be developed and then hide the prints. But the many guests in the sex industry would frame the photos and put them proudly on their desks.

Walking around next to Deidre was Marjorie, looking beautiful and strangely virginal in a white lace painted-on bridal outfit accessorized with a veil and head dress and a chiffon train, attached behind her to a loincloth belt. Her enticing swinging breasts were painted to look like lace ruffles on a demur wedding gown. From the tiara painted on her forehead to her perfectly-manicured toes, Marjorie was painted to look like she was wearing silk panties and stockings with garter belts under a transparent, flowing bridal gown – a masterpiece!

Marjorie nodded from time to time to the men she had fucked that day but tried not to get wrapped up in conversations with them because she had to circulate. She used the occasion as an opportunity to meet more men she was going to satisfy over the next two days. As the designated pity fuck girl, it was her job to look for men who weren't getting any and to give it to them. Now that it was mid-week, she had to create opportunities to meet and pair off later with guests who needed her services, without them realizing it. It was hard work but somebody had to do it. Maybe this week she could come to the rescue of a girl, too, but that was pretty rare by comparison.

Compared to most events at Iznoma Hedonia, the costume party was relatively chaste. The body-painted guests didn't want their art work to be smeared or rubbed off too early, so they resisted being groped early on. The guests in costume wanted to stay that way, at least for a while. Everyone wanted to show off but after nightfall, when it became a little harder to see the detail and inhibitions had been drowned by the flood of rum drinks Deidre had provided on the house, things changed and the pent-up libidos started to get released.

The guests started to pair off. A pirate captain was groping Goldilocks. Kneeling in front of his chair, a woman with a huge seahorse on her back deep-throated a blue genie with painted gold earings. He had worn a blue sarong earlier to hide his legs, to look more genie-like, and one foot was still in an oversized costume shoe that looked like Aladdin's lamp, but now the sarong was pulled up to reveal a big unpainted dick. On a chaise lounge, a woman who obviously didn't mind getting paint inside her cunt was getting fucked by a man with a very big dick painted like a barber pole.

Janine danced with her back to a handsome but not very adroit young man decked out to look like a famous rock star. There was a guitar body painted on his belly and his dick was the neck, with frets marked off. He got close behind her and reached in front to put his hands on her ovaries, that is, the painted ones!, as if staking a claim to territory. Janine let him. He was good looking and it was only a matter of time now before her design flaked off anyway and the time had come to let go of inhibitions. Body painting does not last forever and neither does restraint, at least at Iznoma Hedonia! His hands wandered and as Janine danced she felt him stroke her belly, fondle her breasts, and then drop his hands to Janine's real clit, buried in her painted vaginal entrance.

In the meantime, an impromptu show started in front of them! Together, while the man fingered Janine, they watched a lusty scene unfold involving as a slender young woman with brown hair and dark brown nipples on her breasts, who seemed vaguely familiar to Janine.

The woman was "dressed" (actually with a seemingly transparent gown painted on her) as a provocative, sexy Princess Leia from Star Wars, complete with her long brown hair done up in those round side things. She twirled a few times to show off her slender body, long legs, and long arms with those tiny hands, which looked very familiar to Janine. The young woman then dropped to her hands and legs on a chaise lounge, head down flat, with her butt sticking up in the air, which she wiggled to attract attention. A man painted in black to look like Darth Vader stepped out from the crowd and positioned himself with his hands on her ass cheeks. Another man stepped forward on the other side of the crowd. He was painted to look like Han Solo, in a brown leather vest!

Janine and the man groping her had to laugh – both of them had their erect dicks painted with fluorescent body paint, to look like light swords from the movie!

Darth Vader Guy slipped a condom onto his long glowing cock and proceeded to enter her. There must have been a black light source somewhere in the lights because the light emanating from his penis was bright and looked eerie as it disappeared inside her. Han Solo guy had an even bigger dick and it glowed just as much. Princess Leia Girl took him in her mouth without a condom! While she was doing this, Darth Vader Guy pulled out of her obviously very wet cunt and, with all that lubrication shimmering on his glowing prick inside the condom, thrust deep into her anus! She yelped but it was obvious she knew that it was coming and she was not opposed!

The two movie rivals then had a ten-minute swordfight inside the girl's body! She obviously loved it!

Then another man (Janine thought he might be the Luke Skywalker character but he was a little too tall and the hair wasn't quite right), lay on his back next to the woman on the chaise lounge and reached out his arms. Without hesitating, she crawled over on top of him, dragging over the Darth Vader Guy who was still inside her ass. Han Solo Guy, embedded deep in her mouth followed her, too. She lowered herself as best she could onto the second man's cock and someone from the audience helped to get his covered dick inside her cunt. It was a new world of space exploration! She must have felt absolutely stuffed in her pelvis and she could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other inside her, separated only by a thin wall! It took the men a while to coordinate their thrusts but Princess Leia Girl didn't seem to mind. She gasped just as much during the random pokes while the men were trying her out as when they coordinated. She obviously liked the feeling of being stuffed by three times the cock, entering all her holes at the same time, and experiencing the strange feeling of one cock sliding over the other deep inside her.

Princess Leia Girl came to climax easily and naturally, impaled on the three men. It looked like a long, deep, satisfying orgasm, one of the best orgasm shows Janine had watched at Iznoma Hedonia! The only reason it wasn't noisy was that the woman kept the cock in her mouth the whole time. Princess Leia Girl then kept her position long enough for all three of them to come, in turn. It suddenly dawned on Janine, when she noticed that the woman had small hands, who the woman was: the masseuse who had brought her off the first night, and who finished her off with her first fisting ever!

It was already two hours past sunset now. Janine wondered what the night would bring. Some guests were already washing the seat from dancing and their designs off in the open showers near the swimming pool. Other guests were already disappearing to their rooms to get ready for a late night of revelry. Janine was wondering whether to give up and go upstairs to have sex with the man fingering her, and not particularly imaginatively at that, when Marjorie came up to them and to her rescue.

"Janine," Marjorie began, "if you're not busy, Deidre wonders if you want to come up to the penthouse." The penthouse was Deidre's apartment in the main resort building. Guests couldn't reach that floor on the elevator because it took a special key to access.

Janine knew a better deal when she saw one. "I'll just take a shower and join you both in a few minutes." The man behind her lost his erection.

"Don't bother showering," Marjorie said. Deidre wants you to come as you are! She wants face time with your reproductive organs!"

Janine wasn't sure if Marjorie meant the painted ones, the real ones, or both! "Aren't you coming, too?" she asked.

"Sorry, no," Marjorie replied. "I've got work to do! A, what do you call it in English – assignation? Anyway, I've got a date! I'm going to fuck that porn distributor we talked about this afternoon. He thinks he bumped into me at the costume party tonight by chance and he's so horny his eyes are white! He's going to buy me a drink at the bar in an hour." She turned to the guy who was trying desperately to pick up Janine. "Hey, I can get you laid by somebody in your own league. Give me your hand!" The bewildered young man let Marjorie lead him away, limp dick swinging, to meet a wallflower with glasses from Parma, Ohio, who had been taking tennis lessons since Sunday, not willing to let herself commit to abandon, and getting increasingly frustrated because her girlfriends were not showing up to sit with her at meals or spending time with her because they were all getting laid and she wasn't. This was Marjorie's chance to match up two pity fucks and cancel out her obligation to both.

Janine didn't pay attention because she was still stunned. Deidre actually wanted time with her? Would it be in bed??

(To be continued.)

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers