Deidre in the Islands Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close! Giselle did a good match!" said Deidre, looking up Janine's twat. "You're not quite as dark as I am!" The older woman opened her shapely bronzed thighs and with her fingers spread apart her own, more elegantly curved outer pussy lips. Sure enough, she was a darker, salmon shade of pink.

Even internally, Deidre was more beautiful than she was, Janine thought. She just couldn't compete but then why should she? What was she competing for? Deidre had asked her to visit, so obviously Deidre liked her but what did the older woman expect of her? A moment ago they were talking about playing Scrabble and now they were playing show and tell. It was so confusing. What was going on? Was she being seduced or was this just a pleasant intimate evening between two nude women showing their pink off? She felt way out of her league. But in the end, so what. There was no turning back now. If Deidre was going to seduce her the only sensible thing to do was enjoy the experience.

Deidre sensed that Janine was getting over her apprehension and yielding to her without a fight. "Your body is much prettier in real life than your painting...." Deidre whispered. She had seen the second bead of juice rolling down Janine's thigh.

Janine nodded. "Deidre...." She paused. "I'm so confused. I thought you wanted me and I didn't know if I could do it or if I wanted to. Now we're not doing it after all and I think I want you."

Deidre rose slightly, and without a word kissed Janine between the younger woman's breasts and pulled her gently down onto the carpet-covered brass table, which Janine quickly realized served as a wide, firm platform with room enough for two bodies. A few letter tiles were pushed off and fell on the floor.

Once on the table Deidre quickly took control, nuzzling Janine's neck and kissing her, this time with tongue, and kneeling over the smaller woman, who felt overpowered but strangely secure as the woman above her had her way with her. Deidre ran her hands over Janine's body with slow caresses, racing the outlines of Janine's wide pink areolas, stopping at the sides of her lovely breasts, and flicking or gently twisting Janine's nipples, which stood up erect and inviting. Deidre licked and kissed Janine's buoyant breasts and sucked hard on her nipples, taking in a mouthful of Janine's soft tit flesh first on one lovely breast and then on the other as her knee rubbed rhythmically against Janine's cunt.

It went on like this for what seemed like hours but was really only a few minutes, until Deidre sat back up and without warning moved her hands to Janine's now-gushing cunt, pushed three fingers in, and curled them inside Janine, rubbing the rough vaginal tissue of her G spot and causing Janine to try to sit up in surprise but to fail, falling back on the carpet-covered table and quickly losing all control, as all her pent-up sexual tension burst forth in a long, fluid orgasm during which she squirted for only the second time in her life. A woman had made her ejaculate both times! Was she going lesbian? She didn't have energy to think about it through her fog.

Deidre slowed for just a minute as Janine lay there gasping. "That's good, hon. Now one more and you'll be good for the long haul." Then she started up again, fingering Janine back to full arousal, then positioning Janine on the low table like a rag doll with legs spread and licking her, sucking up Janine's abundant secretions with gusto and flicking Janine's clit with her tongue from time to time, which caused the smaller, younger woman to jump each time as if she were shocked with electricity. It did not take long for Janine to come again, with a loud moan she didn't even try to suppress.

Janine lay back, spent, but Deidre got on the loveseat and spread her classically-shaped bronzed legs to and expose her deep pink pussy, breaking through the painted dominatrix costume as if the painted leather strap, made to look as if it ran between her legs and covered her own cunt, had split down the middle. 'Come over here and bring me off with your mouth," Deidre commanded.

One look at Deidre's cunt and Janine felt infused with new energy. She got off the table as quickly as she could to kneel in front of Deidre. Janine had never performed cunnilingus before she came to Iznoma Hedonia and now she was making up for lost time, as if she was a recent and enthusiastic convert from straight to lesbian. She licked Deidre's soft parts thoroughly, from clit hood to taint and lovingly inserted her tongue in Deidre's vaginal entrance, which in her sexual frenzy she still noticed tasted funny – good but funny. Then she settled on Deidre's clit, first lapping at it and slowed down by Deidre pulling back her pelvis and sharply telling her to take it easy. Janine felt ashamed all over again, and started over, taking a long time, with slow tongue strokes as Deidre played with her hair, signaling by the firmness of her touch how she wanted to be pleasured.

It didn't take long for Deidre to relax and, moaning in satisfaction, let herself go with a nice, long orgasm coming from deep in her pelvis, accompanied by with a tingling feeling in her abundant breasts, something she never told her lovers because the unusual sensation was her little secret, the one thing among the many erotic features of her marvelous body that she did not share freely with the world.

Janine was rewarded with a sudden wetness from Deidre's vagina and there was that taste again. "Deidre," Janine said after they had both recovered a little, "your cunt tastes sweet." They had moved form their positions and were lying next to each other on the table. Deidre was fondling Janine's pussy, pulling on her stretchy inner lips in a cuddly interlude.

"Thank you, hon, I like yours too."

"No, Deidre, I mean for real. Clean cunts taste a little salty" she said, with the experience of about four, all in the first few days of this week, "and sometimes a little fishy" which she had only been told – she didn't know from experience other than the occasional odor of other women in the locker room at school, "but yours tastes like sugar."

"A little tart, like lemony?"

"Yeah! Exactly!"

"Oh, hon, don't be silly. I just had a popsicle up my twat an hour ago, that's all."

Janine looked at her oddly. "What?"

"Me and a guy were just fooling around and he told me I was sweet as a popsicle. I told him I was sweeter. So he went to the store and got one and then dared me to show I was sweeter. So I squatted down and shoved it up my vag and then he sucked on it and said I was right! It tasted sweeter!"

"That's kind of weird. How did it feel?"

"Cold. Sure it's weird but you have to do that kind of thing from time to time to keep the crowd interested, especially this crowd, 'cause they've seen everything. Speaking of ice, it's also good when you want to make your nipples stand up and when you want to numb up parts of your body. Do you want Celestina," apparently the name of the maid, "to bring us a chunk of ice you can put up your own vag, so you can go fast with less pain or do you want to take if very slow and build up?"

"What are you talking about?" Janine was still thinking about Deidre's twat and hadn't quite made the transition to talking about her own.

"Ravishing that beautiful little cunt of yours – the real one – with that big dong over there," Deidre nodded toward the dildo in its harness. "Isn't that why we're here?"

"Uh, I don't think I want that...."

"Sure you do. If you didn't you'd have run away before I came in the room. Besides I want it and I know you want to feel how it is to satisfy my wants." Deidre was completely sure of herself.

"Uh, how do you know that.... or what.... I want...." But it is true that Janine had just licked Deidre to orgasm and enjoyed doing it. And would do it again if Deidre asked her to. But could she admit that she might be receptive to being penetrated to her depth by a long thick hard plastic cock mounted on the voluptuous body of this captivating older, in-control woman who....

"Because we're having this discussion and you're not walking away. I'm talking about penetrating you deep and wide with a big red dildo strapped to my pelvis and you can hardly wait. You're already dripping thinking about it."

Janine was shocked but she knew how Deidre knew. The older woman had been stroking her between her labia and had inserted her finger deep into Janine's twat again. She must have felt the gush and spasm in her vagina that happened at the moment that Deidre mentioned the strap-on. Janine felt it herself but had tried to keep it secret. Deidre pulled her fingers out of Janine and returned to the sofa. She then lifted Janine up by the hips to get her to move and positioned her lying on the brass table with her butt on the edge. Janine right butt cheek was on the carpet and felt warm but her left butt cheek was on the metal and was cold at first.

"We've got to get you ready so this big monster over there" Deidre nodded toward the strap-on "feels good and doesn't tear you to pieces."

Janine wanted to say no but she didn't really want to say no and by the time she figured out what to say (kind of a weak "no") Deidre had applied a big dollop of lubricant to her fingers and was putting them back in Janine's vagina. She pushed two fingers up Janine and then three and then pulled her opening to one side and then the other a few times to loosen Janine up. The younger woman was getting very aroused again, but was able to contain herself better this time because of her two earlier orgasms. Then Deidre brought her other hand between Janine's legs and put two, then three fingers of her other hand up Janine's barely resisting pussy and pushed in and out, slowly. She then raised her elbows and turned her hands down and around at the wrists so her palms faced outward. She Janine's opening apart slowly, stretching Janine with her fingers. Janine opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out – Deidre stopped short of causing her pain. Deidre stopped to let Janine relax for a while and then did it again, each time trying to pull Janine's cunt open a little wider. It was becoming a game to both of them and Janine herself was thrilling to the challenge: how far could she go? She wished she could see herself! She must be quite a spectacle, still painted and with this cunt-within-a-cunt getting a workout.

After a half hour of this, Janine was keeping her gape open for several minutes after Deidre let go. Finally, just after Janine had been stretched one last time and was gaping wide, Deidre reached over and got the intimidating red dildo strap. Janine could see that it was actually a double dong – there was an extension that went up into the wearer's own cunt while she used it. Whatever happened to Janine, Deidre was obviously going to enjoy this!

Janine sat up to watch Deidre put on the monster dick. In a haze of emotion, as if contemplating her own doom, Janine watched as Deidre put lube on the back end of the dildo and then inserted it (roughly, it seemed to Janine, like her pussy was used to being manhandled) into her vagina, smiling as she did and strapping the harness to her pelvis.

It was like Deidre's painted-on dominatrix outfit came to life. The outfit was complete now, with a foot long, red reinforced dong standing out straight from between her legs. Another seven inches in the back fit up inside her in back and couldn't be seen. That part was made of more flexible material and custom molded to curve into her own vagina perfectly. It was obviously designed to rub Deidre's own G-spot and clit at the same time, while she used the strap on women like Janine.

Deidre poured gobs of lubricant on the big red dildo sticking out from her crotch, smearing and spreading it with both hands and sighing from the movement, which the back part to move inside of her but looking as if she were masturbating a huge penis growing out of her own body. As she manipulated the huge dildo, Deidre stared at Janine and smiled, almost purred, obviously enjoying the sensations from the part deep inside her own cunt but enjoying even more the prospect of ravishing the younger woman.

Janine watched all this with wide eyes, knowing that this huge dick was going to stretch her to the limit very soon and knowing she was going to let it happen. Could she take it? Would it split her open? Would she ever be the same again? Would she be able satisfy a man and to bear children after this penetration? Would she ever walk normally in the years to come? It was time to find out.

Deidre pushed Janine back on soft carpet on the low table, knelt on the floor between Janine's legs, and positioned her cock at Janine's open entrance. Janine took a deep breath. "Breathe, Janine!" Deidre said. "Don't hold your breath! It's easier if you breathe!" Janine exhaled and at that very moment Deidre leaned forward and pushed. Janine felt the rounded tip go into her a little way, spread her, and center itself inside her hole but almost immediately the full dimensions of the cock filled her entrance up and started stretching her. The dildo was firm and smooth. At first Deidre kept up a steady pressure but Janine's vagina yielded only very slowly, despite the careful preparation. The dildo was much bigger than Deidre's eight fingers. It went in an inch and then stopped. Janine bit her lip – this was hard and it was starting to hurt. Deidre kept up the pressure and the long prick moved in another inch. Janine started to sweat.

Deidre started rocking back and forth and the thick dildo slid a little further into Janine's resisting cunt. She felt stuffed already. The dildo went in a little more. Janine noticed a change – she felt a fullness high up and deep inside in addition to a stretching feeling that was so intense it was starting to make her feel sick. Then Deidre's rocking motion pushed the fat cock further into Janine and the stretching stayed about the same. From then on, Janine felt a sliding feeling but the stretching didn't get any worse. The feeling started to change as Janine's vaginal got used to the invader and relaxed a bit. The early pain turned into something else – first a sense of triumph and then a craving for more as the pleasure started to grow. Deidre kept rocking. The dildo went deeper. Janine could feel that Deidre's legs were closer to hers, too. Her own clit felt the presence of a warm body coming nearer.

Janine felt impaled on a post, barely able to move one way or another, pinned down by the rigid shaft. She gasped as the dildo hit something deep inside her – that had to be her cervix! That meant the dildo was filling her up faster and going deeper than she thought. Janine felt funny in the pit of her stomach as the long dildo rubbed across her cervix, that little doughnut at the entrance of her womb, and kept going, deeper inside her pushing on until it reached the very top of her vagina, then stretched her beyond, testing the limits of her upper vagina just as the lower vagina had been tested, until Deidre couldn't push any further without hurting her. Janine was stretched as far as she could go, further than she had ever been, and further than she would ever be until she would give birth, she imagined. Janine couldn't tell how far in it was but Deidre later told her nine inches!

Deidre kept rocking back and forth and the dildo now moved in and out about an inch with each stroke. Janine was getting used to it now and it was no longer agony. Her vagina gave little weak twitches but did not resist any longer. A few minutes later, Deidre was even able to slide another half inch.

It was time to fuck. Deidre switched to a pistoning movement, thrusting her hips forward and back, changing the angle of the part of the cock inside Deidre as well as the angle of penetration into Janine, alternatively throwing her head back and enjoying the pleasure from the back part of the dildo, which was moving inside her own cunt, and leaning over Janine until their big tits touched, showing Janine that Deidre was in control of her body and her sex.

And Deidre was in control – in every way! Janine was pinned by the huge shaft and couldn't move but Deidre had worked on her mind so she didn't want to move – didn't have a thought in her head anymore, really, except to focus on the thrusts and the movement of the big cock deep inside her. Janine became her own cunt. There were just two things in the world that mattered, her body and a penis, and that's all there was in the world. She had given up will and expectation and was drifting on the feeling of being stuck on a stick and manipulated by another woman.

Deidre was pounding away, meanwhile, adjusting her rhythm and the depth of her strokes to suit herself and letting Janine follow along. Janine felt possessed, penetrated to her depths, so full she was incapable of squeezing or bearing down on the massive prick inside her, and riding Deidre's wave, which had taken over any natural rhythm of her own. Janine's body had been taken over her pelvic piston. When Deidre pulled back, it was like her insides were being sucked out. When Deidre thrust, it was like her insides were stuffed. She could only take it and moan with mounting excitement until she reached the edge of endurance. Deidre held her there for what seemed hours, slowing when Janine showed signs of approaching orgasm, speeding up when Janine struggled for control, arching her back away from Janine when the smaller woman reached for Deidre's breasts, and leaning on top of her when Janine gasped for air.

Finally, at a time of her choosing, not Janine's, Deidre changed the angle to push even harder against Janine's G spot, rolled her hips in a sweeping motion, thrust her cock forward several times, and slapped Janine's breasts with her open palms to shock her. Janine lost herself in a wave of orgasm, sobbing and spasming all through her pelvis as her over-stretched vagina tried but failed to squeeze down on the intruder that possessed her. Janine shouted out, it was so intense, as wave after wave of incomplete, ineffectual contraction rippled out from her frustrated cunt through her stuffed pelvis as Deidre continued to pound her through the peak of Janine's orgasm and keeping up the pace even through the excruciating hyper-sensitivity that followed as Janine thought she couldn't take it anymore until she suddenly got hit with a second massive orgasm, her fourth with Deidre that night, which felt like she was suddenly flushed with heat and the warmth spread from a center in her cunt through the rest her body all the way from her tits to her toes.

It took Janine a long time to focus again after that. By that time Deidre, kneeling above her, was orgasming herself and obviously really enjoying it. Deidre was panting open-mouthed as her hips bucked and the cock rocked inside Janine but the back end of the cock was also moving inside Deidre herself, giving them the experience of a shared penetration and reciprocating every motion. Janine, through her postorgasmic haze, watched Deidre as the older woman's lascivious body elegantly arched and bent in response to the climax rippling through her. Janine felt so connected that for a moment Deidre's pleasure was her own. She was proud and honored that Deidre had made her the instrument of Deidre's sexual satisfaction!

After the two women recovered somewhat, Deidre pulled out of Janine, unbuckled her strap-on, pulled the dildo out of herself, and lay on top of Janine, resting on her elbows, letting the younger woman suck on her nipples lazily. The maid, without having to be called, came into the room, and put down a tray with two cold drinks. She then gathered up the used strap on and put the dildo in a plastic bag, obviously, Janine thought, to clean and sterilize it for the next girl, and then left, without a word.