Deidre's Birthday Morning Ch. 01

Story Info
First Part of the Double D Story line.
12.8k words
4.15
10.2k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OhCrap
OhCrap
2 Followers

Friday morning. Happy birthday. Nothing like being eighteen. Again. After slowly waking up to the third round of the snooze button's blaring of the morning show, I decided that I didn't feel any different than the day before. No miraculous reversion to my former condition. I was going to have to face this damnable coming of age ceremony head on.

The first time I'd been eighteen I never realized how lucky I was. I'd been rather lazy and rarely if ever shaved but you know, there's more territory to drag a razor over in this form than what would be on a person's face. Oh sure. Being a tomboy so to speak I ended up being just as lazy, and decided I wouldn't be doing it this time either. Sure I tried shaving my legs and under arms a couple of times but shit man, that's just too much work when all I wanted to do is get on with things.

I remember cutting my legs to ribbons in a failed attempt for that soft silky smooth etc type crap you hear on the TV. Now don't get me wrong. I wasn't settling into this 'condition' of mine or anything. I still have high expectations of my return to my proper and former condition.

Never mind with the 'When in Rome' crap either. Get that out of your head. I'm Celt remember or at least I was. I had this whole anti Rome and it's damn short hair policy that made people think I was into rock. Needless to say I was accustomed to having longer than normal hair. I just wasn't used to having it so straight.

That cooler I drank might have had some particles of Anne's and Aaron's DNA as Aaron had learned through his investigations. I guess that's what gave me a pseudo look that I could actually be from their lineage. Richard's mop was thick and messy, kind of like his father's and yet he has the blackest almost indigo like colouring to it, much like Anne's Asian ancestry. I on the other hand have an almost Chinese look to my physical appearance save but for one fact. Although I seem to be blessed with the manageability of Anne's straight hair, it would seem I get the near platinum colouring from Aaron's side.

East meets north north west. Ever wonder what it'd be like if the Orient had kids with Vikings? I don't. I hate it. It gets me much too much unwanted attention. Yes, that means I look Asian but have naturally occurring blonde hair. That coupled with these things on my chest will surely get me back problems as well as several thousand headaches to come. I do admit to being thankful for Richard's ability to run defense. I'm actually quite happy that we've developed an unspoken communication on it. Especially since he knows what happened 5 years ago.

To this day in fact.

"Ahh crap." I muttered as I tortuously reminded myself the specifics of what happened. My thoughts drifted to what I recalled from that night, as I made my way to the bathroom and started up the shower. Richard, as it goes, had actually seen the change happening. That's why he'd been snickering. He knew what had happened but didn't know the why, just that it happened. All of it was one big huge inside joke with me and my current condition baring the brunt of the punch line..

"YeeeOUCH!" I shrieked as I was brought back to the here and now. The suddenness of the near freezing jets of cold water blasting me from head to toe. Soaked, I grabbed a towel and wrapped myself in it then stormed out of the bathroom dripping my way down the hall towards the stairs. "Richaaaaard" I hollered when I stormed into the kitchen. Pointing my finger accusingly, all I could manage to utter out my blue lips was a teeth chattering. "Hot water!"

Richard's immediate reaction was to spew his coffee as he burst out laughing. He knew what I was pissed at. He'd always wake up not to long before me in order to use all the hot water. He'd worked it into timing it just right so that the tank didn't have enough time to recover before I hopped into the shower.

"Dick" I muttered at him through his roaring laughter which only egged him on more. That earned me a response from Anne. "Deidre" She said in a stern tone. "But he used all the hot water again." I whimpered back. I no longer had the comfort of a giant's constitution. Even though it's been 5 years I still miss my ability to generate body heat.

As Richard calmed himself for a moment he retorted to my calling him 'Dick'. Still chuckling he called back at me. "Double D"

A swish hissed through the air abruptly ending in an audible smack as the spatula Anne toted connected with the back of Richard's hand. "Ow, what was that for?" He cried out. "It's your sister's birthday." She said menacingly while pointing the flap jack flipper at him as if it were loaded. "But she called me.." He quickly trailed it off as Anne dismissively waved in front of him as if to either cast some swish and flick kind of spell or smack him again.

"Sorry D" He muttered under his breath before she shrugged at me. "Happy Birthday." Sure, I let him get away with this whole sibling rivalry kind of thing. I guess it was a light spot of fun that kept my mind off the depressive tragedy of my condition. It didn't really matter to either of us any points or getting the last laugh on things. Besides, it gave Witchy poo the occasional chance to prove she wasn't all that bad as I thought she was five plus years ago. I also knew why Richard seemed to give an uncaring shrug. He turned out to be not such a bad guy either. I guess he knew this whole birthday thing was a stinging reminder.

Flipping her spatula around in the direction of the basement Anne intoned. "Use the tub." She instructed. "Aww tsk." Was my only reply. I hate taking a bath. I use every opportunity to deny myself the 'frilly', 'dainty', 'huggy', 'feely' crap that goes along with this physical form. That's why I prefer a shower since there's only so far into adapting to my condition I'm willing to go.

Swish and flick. "Use the tub." Anne repeated her spell.

Hanging my head cause I knew I had a limited time before needing to get ready for school, I begrudgingly flopped my feet as I headed to the doom of the cast iron bathing basin. It was an antique and must have been a part of the original house when the rest of it was modernized to the lavish state it's in now. It was also on a different water tank.

Sure enough, it had hot water that seemed to fill too quick. Oh don't get me wrong. The tub is rather huge compared to my 5'2" height and took it's proper amount of time to fill. It's just that I hate the effect it seems to have, and any time is always too soon. As I stepped into the steaming water I sighed and when I lowered myself I let out a whimpering gasp. "Oh shit" I announced suddenly as the water line had an instant effect when it connected with my nethers.

See, this is some of the part I hate about the tub. I'm usually in a state of extreme self controlled lock down to any of these kind of physical feelings. Anything that would over ride and make me acknowledge being female. Immersing myself fully, I grumbled as it began to wash over me. There it was, what I dread the most about the tub.

Buoyancy.

I was floating with my limbs bouncing and my boobs bobbing. Sure enough the tingling sensations began to wash over me as I muttered my curses and began to quickly soap up. It seems to happen every time I take a bath as opposed to a shower. Another slight whimper escaped me as I felt my nipples stiffen. "Shit, damn mother fuckin hell!" I proclaimed as I tried to concentrate on returning them to a state of desensitized neutrality. Unfortunately it seems that the harder I think about it the opposite effect it has.

Yes, yes, yes. I know why. It's the whole thing about. "If it's the focus of your attention." Blah, I still hate it and try anyway. I used to be able to over ride those types of sensations, but that was a proverbial whole other life. In any case. I convinced myself by some excuse or other to shave.

Yes reader.

Just my legs and under arms.

I attribute the whole damn bouncy, floaty, tingly stiffened nipples thing to a light form of sexual intoxication. True that Spring being well under way might also have a contributing factor since it was late May and all.

"Spring. When a young man's fancies turn to getting into panties." I recited from my former youth. "Yeah. Not fucken likely." I said in quick reply as if having a conversation with myself out loud. I finished up with scraping my legs I realized, I had to admit, shaving in the tub got better results than the hack job I did in the shower.

As I began to chew the razor into my underarm lawn, there was a knock that made me jump out of my skin. "What!?!" I demanded at the top of my lungs. "I'll be out in a minute."

"We're ready to go." Came the voice from the other side. It was Karen's. "Alright, I'll be out in a minute" I said in a more subdued tone as I finished up under one arm. "Crap" Not only did I feel stupid for shaving in the first place, I'd feel even more stupid if I didn't to the other one. So, on I went chewing the razor through that forest as well. Having blonde hair made it hardly noticeable if I missed a few stragglers but the whole thing on one side and not the other would feel weird. I have this symmetry thing that if I scuff one shoe in mid step I have to scuff the other exactly the same amount I did to the first one. It's all about balance.

As I hurriedly finished up in the bath I quickly toweled myself off and realized I forgotten two things. First was that I hadn't had breakfast yet and I owe the damn Dick a punch in the arm for the shower delay that caused that. Secondly was that my clothes were upstairs. That'd mean I'd have to parade through the house wrapped only in a towel, and right in front of anyone waiting for me.

My nipples were still poking, my skin tingling my legs shaved and so were my under arms. Did I mention I hate the tub? Pacing a few times I decided to take a breath and reach for the door when another knock came. I squeaked a yelp..Hate the tub, hate the tub, hate the tub. Fricken girly response.

"Here's your clothes." Karen said in a hurried fashion. I slightly opened and peeked out the door while positioning myself behind it. "Ok thanks." I said as I grabbed the bundle from her. "Hurry up slow poke. We're going to Timmy's for breakfast. That's a local coffee shop for all you non Canadians

"What the hell?" I muttered to myself after closing the door. I turned the bundle of material over and over in my hands and rapidly shook them. Something was missing. Yea yea. My sports bra and panties. Sure I've gone El Commando with no panties but there was no fricken way I'm going to go bouncily bra-less. Especially with the damn state my nipples are in.

"C'mon hurry" Karen chirped anxiously as she stepped into the bathroom carrying my book bag. "We gotta go" Having already pulled my shorts on, I demanded. "Where the fuck is my bra?" Karen shrugged. "Dunno." As she held out my book bag."Well gimmie a moment to get one." I said in a hurried tone. "No we gotta go." Karen whined and protested. She started doing some form of pee pee dance that stated she was in a hurry.

Giving an exasperated sigh I pulled on my top and grabbed a brush pulling it through my hair. Fucken hell. So I was going bra-less after all. Lucky I have a couple in my school locker. Pulling my bag in front of my chest I dashed up stairs on Karen's heels and raced through the kitchen on my way to the front door. "Have a good day at school and Happy Birthday" Anne called out. "Ok thanks mom" I called back in return. Yes I called Witchy poo, 'mom' in the company of others.

Dashing down the drive way, Karen climbed into the front seat of Todd's car and nestled herself between him and Jack. This left one spot for me, the back seat beside Amy. Richard was already in the back passenger side behind Jackson, followed by Steve and Amy.

I'm guessing Amy's latest flavor was how much she liked basket ball considering how close she was nudging into the team captain's personal space. Almost made me either want to flippantly suggest that any closer and she'd be in Richard's lap. Again. Or to inquire whether she was committing some kind of foul that would allow Steve a free throw.

I pulled the door shut after nudging my way into the back seat, all the while keeping my book bag tightly against my torso, and off we went. It wasn't odd that giggling was coming from the front seat. Karen was there after all. However it did kind of catch my attention and I frowned quizzically watching what seemed to be a front seat huddle between Karen and Jack. "What're you two on about?" I inquired. Jackson partially turned as he put something on his head. Fluttering his eyes at me, he asked. "Like my new hat?"

My bra.

KA-FRICKEN-POW Twang!

Richard's fist collided rather dramatically with Jackson's forehead and as a result, out the window went my bra. I was frozen, my mouth agape. My eyes dashed around the car. Todd remained stoically neutral with the expression. "I know nothing. I'm just driving." Jackson was rubbing his wounded head, Karen was crying from laughter. Steve was chucking while Amy was asking. "Wah happon?"

Richard, like I said, tries to run defense and did a pretty good job of after the fact, but he had his face turned to his window side and I could tell by his jostling shoulders he was trying to stifle a laugh.

I slowly closed my mouth and my eyes and hung my head as I felt the heat in my cheeks as a result of a deep blush.

Did I mention I hate the tub?

So this is how my day is going to turn out and it's only just begun. "Ahh hells" I muttered to myself as I buried my face in my book bag.

After passing through the drive through and piling out of the car to eat our breakfast, Karen approached me in a somewhat apologetic fashion. "You know. You should lighten up a bit. You only turn eighteen once." I scoffed a bit at that. "What?" Karen said. Still with my book bag to my chest I gave a halfhearted shrug and replied. "Nuthin"

"You're always so guarded and on the defensive." Karen complained. "I am." I returned in a monotone matter of fact statement. Sighing, Karen shook her head. "You know you don't have to be. We're your friends." Extending her hand and taking a pinch hold of a corner of my book bag, she continued with. "Lighten up. Have fun. Just once. It'll be my birthday gift to you."

I know Karen's family isn't well off. On occasion they struggle to make end's meet. It isn't about getting a lavish or expensive gift. I really don't care about that. All someone would ever have to do is just acknowledge. Nothing more and I usually appreciate it as if it were made of gold. Karen means well as far as she knows. So when she gently tugged my bag away from my chest encouraging me to let it down, I lowered it.

Hate the tub. Hate the tub. Hate the tub. I had to pick something to concentrate on as it felt like everyone's eyes were on me. And they were. I didn't scan around to confirm. Couldn't. I was trying to focus on anything but the return of the tingles.

Hate the tub. The buoyancy bouncy feeling it gives through my whole body and especially my breasts. Ahh hells. I have breasts. 34 double D's. If they're not properly packed away they jiggle. They jiggled

Shit

Hate the tub. Well this isn't working. I could feel goose bumps forming all over my skin. Smooth freshly shaved legs. Crap man. Hate the tub. Damn it. Yea those thought's aren't working, and they're off. Chest braille that would make any blind man see again and the red glow of a blush that would make any lead reindeer jealous.

My breathing stuttered an intake as I began to feel secretions. Ok this isn't good for self control. I'm going to have to work on that. It seems like anything I do or try to focus on isn't getting me to the neutral desensitized state I'm requiring of myself.

After we all finished breakfast, we were ready to pile back into the car. Richard was flexing with a slight clenched tooth snarl. Part of our silent communication. I jerked my head in a slight shake responding and he raised an eyebrow ever so slightly tilting his head. To the average person and even to those we call friends, no one noticed a thing. Karen seemed to usher clueless Amy to the front seat and Richard looked over at the car. A slight nodding tilt of my head indicated I was ok and he could sit up front with Amy. Sure, I have no idea exactly what Karen was up to but I'm not about to fret over it.

Karen got the back seat passenger side next was Steve leaving me to get in next as Jackson held open the door. With a pause for a glance due to him holding the door for me, I climbed in and was squished when Jack slid in and closed the door.

Holy mechanical bull. Todd peeled out of the parking lot taking two speed bumps and the curb at quite the velocity. I had to push my hands on the ceiling to prevent myself from being flung around. "Maniac." I complained with a shot of snide commentary. In wondering why no one else in the back seat complained about being jostled around. I looked around the car, still holding the ceiling for balance as Todd swerved around in the near trafficless road.

Catching Karen's eye, she gave me a smile and a wink and glanced down at my torso. Following her brief look I noticed my book bag was in my lap and my boobs were flopping around wildly under my shirt. Jackson and Steve came into my peripheral view causing me to glance from one to the other and back again. They were mesmerized. "Great. Just great guys. Draw my attention to them." I thought. Sure enough on goes my turn signals indicating I'm turning both left and right.

Although my nipples weren't fully quelled from my previous concentrations they managed to tone down a bit. That is until my attention again was drawn to them by flopping around. I could feel them drawing across the material of my t shirt. I let off one of those involuntary shivering shudders like I'd gotten a cold chill when Todd turned the car into the school's parking lot. The thought of the whole school catching a view of my 'flopsie' and 'mopsie' did nothing to help my calm myself.

Not that I named my breasts, nor would I name a penis, I was more illustrating the wobbling effect my bra-lessness was making me feel like.

As we pulled into a parking spot we ended up quite the distance from the school building, I nudgied Jackson to get his ass in gear and let me the hell out got no where. He was still in a daze staring at my chest. I could feel myself blushing furiously so I decided to lean over, open the door and climb over him. Shit crap mother fucken damn. Bad idea. I had to straddle him to make my egress from the car which caused Jackson to get himself a face full of shirt covered jiggling tit meat.

Mine.

Who's birthday was it again? .

I swear I thought I heard him moan or growl into my boob. Clambering to get out of the car and stand up, I quickly realized I had an audience in the parking lot. Who knew that something as simple as a sports bra could feel like a coat of armor. Armor that I desperately lacked. I ducked back into the car to retrieve my book bag that I'd left behind in my mad scramble when Jackson regained some of his senses.

THWAP!. I felt the sting of a smack on my ass. I'm lucky my shorts didn't ride up on me during the trip. Light track pants like material with an elastic waist band. Yea, you probably know the type with college or university words across the bum. The material did nothing to lessen the effect being spanked had and I sprawled forward from the surprise of it, landing quite squarely on Jackson's lap.

"Is that a... Oh no it isn't!" I thought to myself when I felt a hot area and a poking at my right breast. Jackson was turned on and I was trying to shake the thought of his member poking at me. Anywhere, in any way shape or form. "That's one, princess. Seventeen more patty whacks to go." Came Jackson's smug tone.

OhCrap
OhCrap
2 Followers