Deigo's Dream

Story Info
Pampering the one who stole his heart..
3.1k words
4.08
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sits on his penthouse suite terrace looking over the city of Minneapolis as it prepares for it Friday lunch hour rush. Relaxing into his chair puffing on his cigar, a smile grows on his face as he glances at his watch seeing that its 11:25am on this Friday the 13th. He knows she'll be anxious to find out what is waiting for her today.

She paces around her living room, the note that was delivered two weeks earlier by personal carrier. She reads the words over and over again as if they would tell her what is in store for her.

Miss Lisa Manning

Your company is requested for the upcoming Friday the 13th.
Everything will be taken care of. You need not do anything in preparation for the evening.
A limousine will arrive for you promptly at 11:30am

The same thoughts cycling through her mind: Who sent this? What is going on that require my presence? What is planned for me? Her roommate sits quietly attempting to read a book but cannot as Lisa paces nervously. Lisa stops in mid step and turns to her roommate with a confused lost look on her face. Suddenly there is a knock at the door and head eyes shoot to the clock on the wall. 11:30am, on the dot. She cautiously walks to the door slowly opening it to find a man standing on the other side dressed in a suit.

"Miss Manning, your limousine has arrived for you" he says to her.

"How did you…."

"Today as been carefully planned for you. If you are ready we can get your day started."

The look of slight confusion remains on her face. "Just a moment." She leaves the door to collect her purse and pauses looking at her roommate. "Well, guess its time to see whats in store for me" She returns to the door, the chauffeur patiently waiting for her. "I'm ready to go." He smiles and escorts her to the limo and hold the door open as she slides across the soft leather seat. Closing the door he returns to the drivers seat starting the engine and pulling away.

"How did you know I was Miss Manning?" she asks the driver.

"As I said before Miss Manning today as been carefully planned for you."

"Who is taking care of all of this?"

"The gentleman instructed me that I may only tell you that he is someone you already know."
She settles back into her seat staring out the window not paying attention to what is going on outside of the limo, but trying to figure out who could this person be? The limo comes to a stop in front of a store she knows by name but has not been to. Its reputation precedes itself in carrying the finest clothes and having the best service above all others in the city. The door is opened for her and she steps out looking to the chauffeur.

"Why did we come here?"

Smiling, knowing what is waiting for her he says to her, "As the note you received said, everything will be taken care of for you."

She walks to the front door and is greeted by one of the store's staff.

"You must be Miss Manning. My name is Julie and I am here to help you in anyway I can." Julie opens the door as Lisa somewhat cautiously walks in and takes in the beauty of the store. "If you'll follow me we'll start you day with us with a massage." Julie leads Lisa to the back of the store to a secluded room filled with aromatherapy candles are lit and soft relaxing music is playing. The room is a soft cream color with a stool, small shelf and a massage table. Lisa notices that there's something extra to Julie's smile. But before Lisa can comment Julie breaks in. "I will leave you to undress. You may place your clothes on the shelf and wrap yourself in the towel provided." Julie closes the door behind her and Lisa is left standing in the room as if frozen in mid-sentence. She takes her time as she undresses neatly folding her clothes before placing them on the shelves. Picking up the towel and wrapping it around her a sense of warmth comes over her and a gentle smile comes to her face as there is a light knock on the door.

"May I come in Miss Manning?" the voice is Julie's.

"Yes Julie" Lisa replies.

Closing the door behind her, Julie turns to Lisa. "If you'll lay down and get comfortable we can begin your massage." Lisa lays on the plush table as Julie warms the massage oil in her hands. She leans over gently moving the length of Lisa's hair off her shoulders and onto the table before starting to massage Lisa's neck. The room is silent other than the soft music until Julie gently breaks the silence. "You should really try and relax Miss Manning, a full day has been planned for you and planned for your enjoyment." Julie's hands move to Lisa's shoulders as Lisa exhales a deep breath and begins to speak.

"Can you tell me what I will be doing here today?"

" After your massage Miss Manning, we will serve you a light lunch before you decide on your attire for the evening. You will also be given a full beauty treatment including a manicure, a pedicure, a hair styling and we will have someone to do your make up for you before you dress for the evening."

"Can you tell me who is doing all of this for me? I asked the chauffeur but he wouldn't tell me. And please call me Lisa."

Pausing the massage Julies moves to sit on the stool so she may face Lisa. "I cannot tell you either who the gentleman is but I will tell you this. He came in a few days ago and asked to speak to our manager. After the arrangements were made my manager asked if she may inquire as to why these plans were being made in advance, as all these services are available everyday. He began to tell her how you met and the effect you had on him in the short time that he had to get to know you. As I walked by them I overheard what he was saying and had to listen in to hear more. He continued to tell my manager of his plans for you both for the evening and by the time he was finished he had all of the female staff members standing around he and my manager listening with soft glowing smiles on our faces. He seems to be a truly sweet man and if I were you Lisa, I would hold onto him." A wide grin on Julie's face seems to warm Lisa as she begins to truly relax thinking of what is ahead of her. Julie returns to the massage as Lisa lays quietly breathing eyes closed.

He walks from the hotel down into the city to a deli that was suggested to him by the bellhop. Walking in he stands deciding on a sandwich and drink and sits by a window to quietly enjoy his lunch. His sandwich eaten and drink empty he glances he casually returns to his suite calling for a barber to be sent to his room. Shortly after, the barber arrives and is welcomed in. The barber understands what Deigo wants done and begins to neatly trim his beard and mustache before moving to trim the sides and back not touching Deigo's long hair as he has requested. Brushing the trimmed hair away, the barber turns the chair around facing the mirror. Taking a good look at the barber's work, Deigo thanks him offering a tip for his services. Glancing at his watch for what is remarkably only the second time today he sees that it is just after 4:00pm and that his quest will be arriving in a few hours and head for his large bathroom for a hot shower before he dresses for the evening.

Lisa sits in the store's styling salon having her hair trimmed and styled for her. She has noticed that it seems all of the women who have waited on her today have all had smiles that have told her that they all know what is waiting for her. The curiosity has created a butterfly or two to grow in her stomach as the afternoon has passed. With her hair gently pulled back and lightly tied at her neck she is escorted to the dressing room where all of her clothes are waiting for her. From her shoes and dress, to the lace undergarments she picked out she stands admiring them all as she lightly giggles at the wonderful surprise the afternoon has been.

He makes the final adjustments to his tie and buttons the button on his suit as members of the hotel staff arrive at his suite. He opens the door for them and come enter busily working to prepare everything according to the instructions he left. Standing back he watches the suite become the image of what he carefully had planned for months. Final touches were being made as the phone rang. Answering the phone the front desk informed him that his guest would be arriving momentarily. Setting the phone on the receiver he announced that very few minutes remained and everyone busily worked to make sure everything was perfect. The hotel staff exited the suite and returned to their stations via the service elevator. Walking out onto the terrace breathing in the fresh fall air just after sunset he hears the door to his suite open.

As the door is opened for her she begins to see the beauty that has been created for her. A trail of rose pedals leads her to a table in the center of the room. On the table is a vase filled with blue irises and a note is laying at the base of the vase. Picking up the note she reads the words written on it:

Thanks again for a wonderful weekend.

She sets the note down knowing who has done all this for her and looks around from where she is standing for the man she has not seen in many months. Not seeing him she leans over to smell the sweet irises. Standing up again she looks towards the terrace to see him standing there in his tailored suit with the warm smile that she remembers him having when they were together.

Standing just inside the suite from the terrace, she watches her move around the table and approach him as if she were walking on air. Her dress fitting her perfectly, her hair and make up accenting her beautiful face. He walks towards her and as they stand before one another with smiles on both of their faces he leans down softly taking her cheek into his hand and lightly kissing her soft lips. Taking her hand he leads her to the dinning table where a large variety of seafood that has been prepared for them. They sit facing one another, a word not being spoken, both of them enjoying the beauty of the moment.
Their meals finished, he breaks the silence.

"Would you care for a glass of champagne?" he asks already knowing her reply.

"Yes I would" her voice tickling the small hair in his ears as he pops the cork of the bottle and pours them glasses.

"So how was everything this afternoon?"

"Wonderful, except for the fact everyone knew what was going on other than me." Her playful grin flashing across her face at him making him lightly laugh.

"Well it wouldn't have been much of a surprise if you had known before hand now would it?" grinning at her as she sticks her tongue out at him for being the smart ass he is.

They go out and sit on the terrace relaxing with their glasses enjoying having each other's presence there as they catch up on what they both have been up to. Long after the night has taken over the city the return inside the suite. He turns on soft music and asks her to dance. She accepts his gracious offer and they wrap their arms around each other her head nestled against his chest as they slowly move together. After a few moments he looks down at her and she looks up at him. Gently he leans down touching his lips to hers. Their lips remain connected in the gentle touch until the kiss deepens as his tongue slides between her lips into her mouth finding hers. Their embrace tightens as they pull each other even closer to one another. After making the kiss last as long as he can stand to he gently breaks from her lips looking at her beautiful face as her eyes are still closed. Her eyelids slowly raise, she looks at him with glossy eyes.

He leads her into the bedroom of the suite illuminated by candles that seem to surround the room. Looking down at her he light kisses her lips before moving to her neck tasting her sweet skin. His hands move to her shoulders sliding the material of the dress over her arms as his lips move towards the base of her neck. Her hands move to the button of his suit jacket unbuttoning it making him leave her neck so she may take it off for him. Laying the jacket aside her hands move to his then slowly make their way up his arms to his shoulders and the down to his chest. Reaching up she slowly undoes his tie laying it with his jacket before returning her hands to his shirt slowly unbuttoning it from top to bottom. Pulling it free of his pants she gently removes his shirt and looks up into his eyes with the playful look he always enjoys seeing.

Reaching around her small body he slowly lowers the zipper on the back of her dress before lightly pushing at the shoulders once again, this time causing the dress to fall to the floor around her feet. He watches her closely as she steps free of the dress now showing him the silk bra and panties she picked out earlier that day. He cannot help but stare as she kneels in front of him removing his shoes one by one followed by his socks. Standing, she reaches for his belt pulling it loose allowing her access to the button and fly of his pants. Undoing them so as to tease him, she pushes the waist of his pants down until they fall to the floor. Taking her back into his arms he kisses her deep with passion as he picks her up from the floor laying her on the bed. Their hands roam each other's bodies as the kiss. His lips begin to move over her chin down over her throat. As he reaches the soft flesh of her breasts he unclasps her bra freeing her soft beautiful breasts.

Taking each one in hand kneading her flesh his mouth moves to her left breast, placing kiss all over and finally to her nipple lightly sucking on the hardening bud. As she moans at his touches, he moves to her right breast treating it to the same pleasures as her left. Sensing she is wanting more he makes his way down over her stomach teasing her navel as he goes before reaching the top of her panties and slowly sliding them down her legs and off her feet. Taking each foot in hand she places soft kisses on them one at a time beginning to make his way to her calf. His trail of kisses continues to her knees and slowly as he makes his way down the insides of her thighs returning to his original destination. His tongue licks at her swollen lips tasting her sweet juices once again. She writes at his teasing her body aching and bagging for release. His tongue slides between her wet lips and inside her hot wet canal as it tenses at the welcome invasion. Running it tongue along her inner walls his mouth moves to her swollen clit taking it onto his mouth sucking on the blood engorged bud.

Her back arches as she moans from the feeling of his mouth on her clit, her hands moving to his head pulling him in closer wanting more. His tongue plays with her clit as he slides a finger inside of her immediately touching the spot he remembers that makes her gasp every time his finger moves along it. He continues his touches building her orgasm inside her until she begins to softly whimper aching to feel him inside her once again. Pulling away from her he stands at the foot of the bed as she watches impatiently as he pushes his boxers off his hips to the floor releasing his hard rigid cock.

A slight grin comes to her face as she knows that she will soon feel him inside her again. Kneeling between her open legs he rubs his swollen head against her wet lips before pressing against her aching hole and slowly entering her. Inch by inch he fills her until finally their hips meet, and he is buried deep within her. They stay in the position for a moment enjoying that feeling that has been only a memory of the past until now. Looking down at her he begins to slowly withdraw only to push back inside her. He continues this over and over again as her hands find his back and she pulls her legs up higher to fell him in her even more than she already does. Slowly they build each other to climax. His breath becomes heavy and hers comes in short breathes as they near the edge until finally they cum together her body clamping around his swollen member as he fills her with his seed, moans filling the room until finally they slowly return to earth.

Laying on their sides, he still inside her, they lightly touch each other's face and run fingers through their hair. Barely above a whisper he says "I love you." Her mouth begins to open…

He wakes finding himself alone in his bed many miles from her and the city. As he lays awake he feels the ach in his heart that this wonderful dream has caused. He longs to feel her presence and to be with her but is not allowed that pleasure that he so dearly wishes he could possess.