Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

"Aww, Dee, sweetheart, c'mon" he said, patting my shoulder from behind, "...please don't cry. This is best...for now." Then he whispered, "Better clean up a bit, then go get your test," as he unlocked the door and went back to his office.

God! What is it with me? I wondered, as I drove home after having been examined by the gynecologist my boss had sent me to. First Jack last night, now Dr. Neil! Have I become such an easy woman...such a blatant slut...that the men closest to me don't want me anymore? My self-esteem was taking another nose dive, and my body was following it. I felt like...like shit! My whole being ached for intimacy after the scene in the office bathroom. Dr. Neil must have known I was unbearably horny after involving me in his masturbatory fantasy. Yet I'd agreed to all his conditions, just for...I shuddered when I thought of it...just for money! I began to question whether I'd made the right decision...allowing others – my boss, Jack, Club members, etc. – to govern my habits of pleasure...just as my family and former husband had always done. Jeezus, I needed a man now...even after last night with Benjie! Or, God, maybe a Percodan! But I can't do that! Somehow he'd find out! But I justhurtso much inside!

Home again, I walked into the kitchen. The back door was open and neither Claudia nor the workers were around. I heard muffled sounds from upstairs and decided to have a look. On the way up I saw my roommate's cropped red tank top on the side of the stairs. Entering the hall I saw her white short shorts cast carelessly on the floor. She must be in the shower, I thought, until I reached her bathroom, which was empty. Then, just outside her bedroom door, which was cracked a couple of inches, I saw her hastily dropped bra.

Peering through the crack in the door, I glimpsed Claudia on her bed, kneeling on all fours, straddling the worker Rogelio, who was stark naked on his back and having his fat, brown cock swallowed to his balls by her pink pussy. If that weren't enough, her nose was buried in the black pubic hair of the younger Pedro, who was positioned on his knees above Rogelio's head, feeding his slick, brown, uncircumcised rod into her moaning throat. And to complete the unbelievable picture, the youngest of the workers, Pedro, clad in his tank top and naked only below the waist, was flat on his feet, bent at the knees, and goring her ass with his prick, also brown and uncircumcised. Three pair of dirty, rough hands were dueling with one another to grab at her pendulous breasts as their four bodies undulated rhythmically.

My head spun, and I leaned back against the wall with the back of my left shoulder. What should I do? Since it had gone this far, I wasn'tabout to break up the foursome, since it was obviously consensual. And I'm certainly not going to join them either, regardless of my horniness and the fact that Imighthave in the recent past. No...I'll just watch, then perhaps masturbate with my dildo...later. Claudia was cumming now, I noticed, as her shapely butt and thighs trembled around the brown probes embedded in her. Her trademark squeaks were muffled by the meat in her mouth, from which drooled strings of thin saliva. The men were muttering quiet things to her in Spanish, "Si!...Si!, bonita!...Si, chica!...Si!...Si!"and grunting as she mewled in response to their piercing of her three grateful, clasping holes. She continued reaching small peaks several times while they doubled the speed of their plunges. And after each, they'd settle back into a slower tempo, intent on making their collective effort a marathon. The dubious rewards of my voyeurism were aching tits, tingling nipples, and a vulva dripping with sympathetic juices.

I didn't hear him ascend the stairs, nor walk toward me down the hall, I was so transfixed by the sight and sounds of Claudia's performance. As he reached me, I was startled and looked back at him, wild-eyed. He started to speak, and I – uncharacteristically – placed my hand over the mouth of Sergei, the Russian foreman, to stifle his words. I'd hardly ever done more than say hello to him, so the unfamiliar contact communicated to him the seriousness behind my sudden gesture. I turned toward the crack in the door and, in so doing, invited him to look on over my shoulder. Seeing his men and Claudia, he raised one thick, hairy arm and started to lunge forward through the door. I grasped his arm, digging my nails into it, and he brought it down to continue standing behind me, very closely. I could hear his rough breathing, and feel the heat emanating from his thick, strong body. My knees felt a bit weak, knowing he was sharing the lewd scene with me, and I leaned back against him...against his bear-like, 5'10" frame...against his stocky maleness. And we continued watching for a minute, with me feeling the bulge at his groin press into my backside, until finally the overpowering pulsing feelings between my thighs drove me to act.

Why I pulled him – grudgingly – down the hall into mybathroomrather than my bedroom, I don't know. Perhaps it was because I wanted to watch us fuck in the mirror-lined room which he and his crew had remodeled. Regardless, I even left the door open while I made fast work of his belt, button and zipper...and pulled down his pants. Pushing him onto the toilet and dropping to my knees in front of him, I was appalled by the size of his long, very thick, uncircumcised cock, which had looped out, half-erect, from watching Claudia entertain his crew. My hands went to it immediately.

He kept saying, "Mizz Dee...Mizz Dee...iz not right," as both of my hands jacked his monstrous cock up and down. "You Mr. Jack's voman. He gib me big trouble. Pleeze to stop...pleeze to stop...pleeze...to sto-o-...." Then he ceased complaining and groaned, "Ohh-aaagh," as both my hands peeled back the skin on his horse-like member a final time and I stretched my wet lips as widely as I could in an attempt to sink his glans into my mouth. My tongue licked at the head furiously, but I was unable to encircle it. His member was as large around as a soft drink can, and its cumbersome foreskin looked like the wrinkled neck of a large tortoise. But its rough physical texture belied its true feel. It was as soft as a baby's silky bottom. And as I pulled the creased skin down toward his heavy, hairy scrotum – with both hands in tandem – the dimpled hole in the end issued forth its clear, anticipatory liquid, inviting me to taste its pungent, seedy flavor. I closed my eyes and savored the salty substance repeatedly with my flicking tongue. As I did this, from down the hall I heard Claudia and one of the men – one of the younger ones I thought, Mario or Pedro – reach a loud simultaneous orgasm.

Sitting on the toilet, Sergei was ready...but I wasn't. Regardless of the raging heat in my groin, which had been building for hours...since the morning phone call from Dr. Neil, I needed to see more of this man in front of whom I was kneeling. I slipped his shirttail up under his arms and he groaned. He was so...sothick, I thought. There was not much muscular definition, yet Sergei looked sopowerful, with his power manifest in his sheer, hard bulk. His abdomen, chest and arms – covered with black hair – showed an extraordinary capacity tocrush. No wonder the Romanov family succumbed to the revolution in 1917, I imagined, withmujiks such as this toppling their throne. And like one of the Czar's dainty princess daughters, I wondered if it were naive folly on my part to fuck him...to eventry to satisfy him physically. I knew, given his giant erection that, once he was buried in me, I'd find no trouble having my own voracious appetite sated.

And so, I rose from my knees to stand up...a foot in front of his feet, causing him to grasp his pulsing cock in his workman's paw, and slowly I drew the hem of my dress up to my crotch to bare my slick, swollen cunt. He licked his lips and gasped another entreaty, "Miz Dee, ve must not!" which was followed by a quick series of rasping breaths in his throat as I edged toward him gradually. His eyes never left my shaved vulva as I straddled first his feet, then his ankles and knees, then his thick thighs, to poise my opening directly over the crown of his huge dick. "Miz Dee!" he wheezed, as my labia – spread with two of my fingers – teased its head, to acquaint its shiny purple tissue with a foretaste of my nectar. "Aaaghh, no!" he strangled in his throat, as my inner lips stretched around the bulbous glans. "He vill keeell meee!" he gasped – though in my single-mindedness I didn't make any connection with Jack – as I lowered myself an inch to seat the palpitating head firmly, just inside my pussy. I then reached up and placed both hands on his meaty shoulders – looking him in his black eyes – and lowered myself another inch, interminably slowly.

I tried relaxing inside, but couldn't manage it. I tried "Kegeling" – squeezing and releasing the two inches of cock in me – to signal to my vagina that it needed to become more flexible to accommodate the cudgel aimed upward at my center. That did little to expand my tunnel, yet did increase the flow of my copious juices. Encouraged, I slid downward another inch or so, until the pain stopped me. This must be what it's like to give birth! – only in reverse! – I thought, as I exhaled through gritted teeth. My God, I'm sooo horny! And I just want to get it on! I anguished, as I faintly heard Claudia wring out more peals of pleasure while another climax gripped her.

My thighs began trembling from the strain of holding myself in the air over Sergei's loins. He immediately noticed and effortlessly reached under me, on each side of our nominally meshed parts, to hold me up with his iron-like hands and arms. My fingers left one of his shoulders and I combed my nails through the thick, wiry black hair on his chest, delighting for one of the few times in my life at the intimate feel of a hirsute man. I threaded my fingers upward, past his sternum, and he looked me in the eyes, his stare softening, and the hint of a smile creased the corners of his mouth. He then raised me up, almost disengaging, and brought me down again, extremely slowly, as my vagina claimed a bit more of his throbbing probe. I accompanied my gradual descent with "Ahhh-aah? Ahhh-aah?" with eyes closed and head thrown back, and exhaled deeply with each grunt as if questioning myself whether it were possible to proceed. I relaxed and sank another inch, feeling as if some pervert had inserted a huge, torturous instrument between my legs. Yet that pervert was me...and me alone...as I took more of him, causing his dusky eyes to stand out in their sockets, while my heated cunt embraced what was in me with rapid, fluttering tremors.

Success is not necessarily its own reward, so we tried Sergei's maneuver again, with me puffing like a steam engine and skewering myself down onto his rod. I placed my hands on his round cheeks – he had at least two days' growth of sharp, black beard – looked him in the eyes and gave a barely perceptible affirmative nod, as we repeated the slow and easy vertical movement. This time the end of his cock touched my cervix and I recoiled, afraid of proceeding further. At last! I thought, I've begrudgingly accepted this...thing...too big for a man, perhaps, but not big enough for a horse, as my deceased Grandfather had been wont to say in naughty jest. But now what do I do?

First, I mused, let's have a look...just a glance...to assess our progress. In the mirror behind the toilet was a reflected image of me – of my backside in the opposing mirror – showing my tan legs and buttocks clinging to Sergei's hairy thighs. At our junction, my pink pussy lips were stretched around his embedded member so that they looked like white rubber bands. I rose and fell no more than two inches, bringing a groan from this crew-cut Siberian stallion, and discovered that I was much more elastic than I'd earlier thought. In fact, in this precise position, I was able to grind my clit against the hard flesh above his cock without him painfully hammering my cervix. Though it felt as if I were impaled on a fire hydrant, I completed a half-dozen up and down cycles, slickening his root with my juices. I pulled myself close to Sergei's face, smelling the garlic and cabbage on his breath. "Izz...izz good...Miz Dee?" he asked, almost childlike, as I completed several careful, stirring motions, rotating my hips so that every millimeter of my vagina was gently massaged by his prodigious tool.

"Yessss...Sergei...it's soooo gooood," I whispered, picturing behind closed eyes my pink internal walls being caressed by his rigid, velvety manhood. Then I rose quickly, hearing Claudia's moans once again, which caused a groan to issue from the near-hypnotized Sergei, and his arms encircled my waist, unthinkingly. He was at least sensitive enough, I thought, to avoid grabbing my ass and thrusting me all the way to his balls...something many men would do in the heat of selfish passion. No, instead it appeared that we'd work together to accept his great package into my seething insides, never before challenged to this extent.

But Sergei was unable to restrain himself completely. As I rose off of him one time, again slowly, his arms left my waist and he reached to my shoulders to pull down the stretchy spandex neckline of my dress so that its shoulders slid to my upper arms. He pulled the material further on my next rise and, without hesitating, I freed my arms from the two sleeves. The neckline was now stretched under my naked breasts, which bounced their erect pink nipples to his face. One was quickly nabbed by his salivating mouth, with his surrounding whiskers chafing the aureole. The other was pinched and twirled between a calloused finger and thumb as if he were quickly tuning a radio. He sucked me hard, drooling, and gradually gathered more tit into his mouth as he snuffled like a hungry animal. He switched nipples soon, doing the same to the other, and I thrashed my head back and forth as his rough, bewhiskered face scratched at my tender globes.

Looking in the mirror and watching my splayed buttocks, I leaned forward and grasped Sergei closely around the neck, to which he responded by kissing and sucking at me roughly, all over my upper torso, from breasts to clavicle. As his mouth reached my shoulders, leaving potential "hickies" all over me, my tits began rubbing the wiry hair of his chest and sending little tingles to my crotch. My entire body broke out in goose bumps as well, most prominently on the backs of my arms and thighs. I was now riding him faster, and deeper, as I saw his enormous column of white, hairy flesh – its abundant vein nearly bursting on its underside from excitement – disappear and reappear between my tortured pussy lips. When I came close to his scrotum, which I'd not really regarded closely before, I terminated my downward plunges by thrusting my hips forward and dragging my clit up his rough lower belly. Sergei's balls seemed gigantic, of a size befitting his adjoining prick, and I watched them roll and shift in their sack's surging tide of cum. Time and time again my tight, embracing channel – beckoning with its muted siren song – invited his nuts to heave that swelling tide explosively into the dark, eddying currents of my womb.

Both of us were now in a rhythm, thrusting mindlessly toward orgasm. I heard myself grunting deeply and endlessly, "Unnh...unnh...unnh," in my delirium. Again looking at my rear reflection, I rasped into his ear, "Squeeze...my ass...Sergei. Dig your...fingers into meee." He complied, embedding his strong digits into the soft tan flesh of my butt...even digging his dirty black nails into my cheeks as they quivered in their vertical journey. He then slipped a finger into my ass to the second knuckle, which delighted me. My God, this is good fucking! I rejoiced, dreamily, as I felt close to bursting. Never have I felt so profoundlyinhabited by a man. Never so completelyoccupied...so totallymastered from within.

And never have I been so helpless to do anything about it, including the time I was brutally raped. But this was so different. As I looked at my sweaty, gasping face in the mirror behind Sergei's head, I knew that I'd been the architect of this lewd fusion. I'd specified the site thereof...even designed the physical depth of the effort. I'd arranged for the appropriate equipment positioning and speed desired. I also knew that I was being silly – feeling giddy – as these crazy images flashed through my head, and knew that I would soon cum. Will he? I wondered, absently. If he does – once again thinking weirdly – will I be able to hold it all?

Sergei's cock had drawn from me a reserve of fluid – not really juice – but a thicker, off-white effusion that had lain dormant, deep inside, until disturbed by his mammoth piece of meat. That now coated his member near its base with a ring of light gray discharge, and made his reappearing probe shine in the late afternoon light. With my mind on that sloppy substance, and on what Sergei's cum would look like shooting from his cock, I heard Claudia once again climax, this time accompanied by the deeper sounds of a man in orgasm...very likely Rogelio. I joined her in cumming – twenty feet down the hall in my bathroom – as I bit Sergei on his right shoulder, smelling the rich, oniony sweat of his shirt, and grunted "Nnnngk...nnnngk...nnnngk...nnnngk." My sandaled feet, turned upside down on his knees, slapped audibly against his skin. My cunt then froze around him. I was unable to move. As my vaginal muscles clamped around him he pushed me away from his chest, looked me in the eye and grabbed my waist in both hands, and began what I'd been most afraid of...plunging me up and down on his spasming rod.

At that point I didn't care, though. My insides soon felt boiled by the heat of his seed, which poured from him until I thought there couldn't possibly be any more. Growling in his throat the entire time, he slipped me up and down like a toy on his cock and resumed ejaculating, until his hot spunk began running out of me to drop off the toilet seat to the floor in pools. I came again, violently, yelling, "Aaaaaahhhhhgaaaaawwwd!" and bit him on the shoulder again, piercing his shirt to draw blood while my vision blurred as I looked at the open door, wondering if Claudia and her band of workmen had heard us. It took minutes, it seemed, for my insides to stop their quivering and my lungs to stop struggling for breath. As my head lolled against his shoulder my vision started clearing, suddenly aware that life was still going on outside my own, personal sphere, and I saw a man's feet just outside the door. Closing my slack jaw and blinking my eyes to clear them, I panned slowly upward, and saw Jack standing there.

He was looking down at me, with his hands relaxed on his hips. He shook his head very slowly a couple of times and I quickly died inside. After a moment he said, "Sergei, pull up your pants and meet me in the backyard," and turned to go downstairs.

Suddenly alone, I plucked at the shoulders and hem of my dress to re-clothe myself, sloppily, since the garment was now stretched out of shape, and looked at my image in the mirror. My hair was stringy from perspiration, my makeup was smeared, and my chin trembling. Yet the tears wouldn't come. I felt queasy in my stomach, tortured and sore from the pounding it had taken from within – and the horror of being caught fucking like a whore by my love – and fell to my knees to vomit half onto, and the rest into, the toilet. The sounds from Claudia's room had ceased, and all was deathly still. Apparently the workers had fled.

In the backyard I heard Jack's bass voice, sharp and staccato, upbraiding Sergei. I staggered to the slightly open window and looked down to see the foreman, with his back to me, looking up at Jack, who was facing the sun behind mirrored sunglasses. Though very powerful looking, the Russian gave up four inches in height to Jack, who had picked up a piece of doweling from the gazebo and was whacking his leg with it like a swagger stick. He was leaning down – inches from Sergei's face – and giving him what I've heard called "a royal ass chewing."

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers