Delaware Ch. 03

Story Info
Remorse, tears and several divorces.
6.5k words
4.29
68.9k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

Many thanks to techsan for editing this story.

It is suggested you read the two previous chapters before reading this chapter.

*

As you remember from Chapter 2, my wife Emma left me on a Saturday evening to go to what she thought was an innocent dinner with Rolf Ericsson and his friends at the Old Colonel's Mansion. After the dinner she would be introduced as a member at Rolf's private historic 1648 club and stay there overnight.

She didn't believe me when I told her that I had gotten secret inside information about what she was expected to do at the Colonel's Mansion and what she thought only was an innocent dinner during the evening would be turning to an introduction to a sex sect with historic connections to the present day American state of Delaware. She didn't believe me or care when I told her that in the introduction ceremony she was expected to fuck with a real Indian. Neither did she care that going there and fucking that Indian meant divorce. The last thing I heard of her was driving away in her car.

Of course I felt completely beaten with sad feelings when sitting at the kitchen table beginning to think about my situation and why in the hell Emma had caused me to get into this damn mess. My thoughts went to the first time I met her. It was during the rally race when I slid off the road in a bend and hit a moose standing in the forest. It fell over the hood and crushed the windshield. Emma was there as nurse and it was she who gave me first aid and probably even my pet name "The Moose".

When I met Emma she was dating a guy whom I never had liked and to my great pleasure she preferred me and dumped him soon after we had met. Emma and I had an average relationship with love, marriage and a child. Like most other couples we had our ups and downs but never any serious problems until she met her ex-boyfriend again at the historic society's theater. But that was history now because I had put a stop to that relationship before anything serious happened.

I had never believed that she would dump me and leave a rather happy marriage to join a damn sex sect and therefore I had not planned for what to do in this situation. My only solution had been filling in divorce forms.

Our son and one of his friends were in his room playing some game on his PlayStation and I was still sitting at the kitchen table when, to my surprise, I heard Emma's car coming back in our driveway. My first thought was that she had forgotten something she wanted to take with her.

She came in with her face a total mess. No doubt she had been crying most of the time since she left our house less than ten minutes ago. I didn't say anything and she sat down at the kitchen table, on the opposite side from me, sobbed and said, "Are you serious about that divorce?"

"Yes, I am, because I will never accept any cheating. I have never cheated you and will never accept any cheating from you. I don't care a shit if Rolf's Indian is an exotic Medicine man, Chief of some unknown tribe or a damn simple con man without any more connection to Delaware than our neighbor's cat. Fucking that bastard is adultery and adultery means divorce. Full stop."

"I'm not going anywhere. I promise to stay at home forever. Are you satisfied with that?"

"So nowadays there are only two alternatives available in your world, fucking an Indian or never going out? Have I ever denied you doing anything or going anywhere you want? Oh, yes, I forget that I put a stop to poor Ronny's seduction plans during the coach trip. What the hell is wrong with our marriage? Ronny or Rolf's Indian, just as pest or cholera, why should I care?"

She was crying now and sobbed, "Why are you doing that to me? Why are you accusing me of dirty things I never did? Why don't you trust me?"

"Because I love you and had an old fashioned idea that our son would prefer to live with his real parents. I'm sorry for causing your problems and I understand that I have to accept that we are living in new times with new customs. Obviously it is in to be an independent single parent."

"I have never said a word about separation. It is your decision, not mine. Believe me or not but still I love you, very much indeed, and of course I want to remain married to you."

What could I say to that? I didn't need to say anything because the phone rang. I took the call, answering, "Fredrick Ohlson."

"Is Emma at home? May I speak with her?"

"Who's asking?"

"That's not your business."

"Not yours, either." I hung up.

The phone rang again a few seconds later and I replied again, "Fredrick Ohlson."

" My name is Rolf Ericsson and I want speak to Mrs. Emma Ohlson."

"You damn pervert sex maniac, you can let your damn Indian fuck your own ass instead of somebody's wife! Go to hell, asshole and stay there!"

Obviously he wasn't used to that kind of language from average small town people like me and it took several seconds before he replied, "I demand to speak to her."

"You are not in position to demand shit. As I told you before, go to hell and stay there."

Emma had a very surprised look in her face when I hung up the phone.

The phone rang again about a half minute later and now my friend Rolf had become really angry. "I'll get you fired and make you regret every word you said, you poor creep."

"Get your ass ready for the Indian instead of threatening decent people."

Now Emma asked me, "How dare you speak to Rolf in that way?"

"Why not? He is an asshole and deserves that."

Rolf's last call could only mean "a declaration of war" between him and me. I didn't care and had no real reason to be afraid of him. Of course, he was the richest man in town, but he was fired from his job and retired which meant he had lost most of his one time useful connections with important people and all his real friends and connections were far away from my hometown.

Though I didn't have much money, I was surrounded by friends who wouldn't hesitate a second to assist one "of our own lads" who was harassed by a stranger. I don't think Rolf really knew the big difference between "natives" and "strangers" in our town, which had gotten some national fame about that. Of course Rolf had always been well protected from our opinion about strangers by a bunch of tail wavers who wanted to gain benefits from his wealth but he ought to have known what they said behind his back.

Emma didn't say anything further about Rolf but asked me to see the divorce papers. I gave the envelope with my papers to her and thought that she was so fed up with me that she would sign them.

She began to read them very carefully and when it was done she told me, "Fair conditions, yes they are. You, damn Moose, are a good man."

Then she tore them to small pieces and said, "We have problems, very serious problems, indeed, but not so damn serious that they are a reason for destroying a happy marriage."

"It's your choice: Rolf's sect or the family. There are no third ways available."

"Where am I? Am I at the Mansion or at home? Can't you see that I've already made my choice?"

"Do you understand that there will probably be a serious vendetta between Rolf's gang and me, hopefully supported by the natives, which means that you probably have to skip his damn historic society and the Delaware trip if you join my side?"

"I'm still your loving wife and of course I'll support you as much as I can."

Once again Emma and I had saved our marriage. There were no more phone calls from Rolf during the Saturday evening. Emma fixed a romantic dinner and after that we went to bed for great sex.

Michael rang me at the next morning and had interesting things to tell me. He and Rick had decided to find out the truth about Rolf's sex sect. He told me that they had been out last evening and lying under a bird watcher's net besides the road to Colonel's Mansion and took pictures of all cars on that road, ultimately checking their license plates against the car register. As a car dealer he had access to the complete information about the car owners. Interesting bunch of people going there, but he hadn't seen Emma and hoped that I had gotten her to skip Rolf's invitation.

I told him that she had intended to go but regretted going there and turned back home after a few minutes and Rolf had rang me and threatened to get me fired from my job.

Michael told me that Alice at my work was obviously involved in Rolf's sect and he would e-mail me the whole list of the car owners and a picture of one car with two people in the front seat of whom he hadn't been able to identify.

Only a half hour after arriving at work on Monday morning my boss wanted to see me. As expected he told me that he had gotten complaints about me using very rude language with Rolf Ericsson. I replied that this Rolf Ericsson was neither a king nor a pope and in this town he was nothing at all, doesn't matter what he had been elsewhere. I continued telling him the truth that Alice was a member in Rolf's sect but I had succeeded in stopping my wife from going there to join them, which had made Rolf a bit upset and threatened to get me fired.

It was a silly attempt from Alice to do what Rolf told her to do because such private matters had nothing to do with my work and the historic society had not been a preferred customer to the newspaper.

At the eleven o'clock coffee break I asked Alice, "Did I do something wrong when I didn't let my wife join the sex sect at the Colonel's Mansion and be fucked by Rolf's Indian?"

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

"I know that you are a sect member and probably have your own experience of fucking that Indian. Could you please tell us if he really is so good that Emma ought to have dumped me to have that pleasure?"

She got totally mad, threw the remaining coffee in her cup at me and shouted, "Emma ought to have dumped you before your damn wedding."

Alice left the room in anger. The boss was out until after lunch and I expected Alice's usual complaints when he got back. Obviously he had been fed up with her because when she shouted, "If you don't immediately fire the damn 'Moose', you can be sure that I'll quit my job here this very day!"

Our boss had replied with a soft voice, "It's your own decision."

She had collected her personal belongings and left her office. Nobody blamed me for that.

As expected, Rolf had ringed Emma at the hospital and invited her to lunch again. But this time she said, "No, thanks," and told him that I didn't want her to join his club and that her family was much more important to her than any club in the whole world.

Rolf had told her that he understood and accepted her decision in that matter but that wasn't the reason for inviting her for lunch; it was a quite different matter. When she had asked him to tell her the reason, he had told Emma that he had promised his old mother to take her on a riverboat trip on the Nile in Egypt. His mother had some health problems, so Rolf had decided to hire a nurse to join them on the trip. He offered the job to Emma with conditions that she would get everything paid during the whole trip and double salary compared to what she lost by taking the necessary time off from her job. Both flight and boat tickets were in first class.

Emma had said her "no, thanks" again but suggested he put an ad on the bulletin board at the hospital's restaurant and she had even agreed to write one and put it there for him.

Back home, when she told me about his call, Emma said that she had not hesitated a second to say "No, thanks" and I had no reason to doubt her. I could only agree with her when she said that no human being is a hundred percent bad, not even Rolf, whatever I thought about him and there were many reasons to believe that Rolf's main interest and intentions in this matter were to take good care of his old mother. Of course, he had not said "no, thanks" to fucking a cute married nurse as a fair bonus during the trip if he had succeeded in seducing her, which probably would have been much easier a long way from home and a suspicious husband.

One thing was for sure, that Rolf wasn't turned into a genuine good boy because his next stupid and totally meaningless step was to persuade his mistress, Nina, who was responsible for loans at the local savings bank to cancel my loan. In her letter I had 10 days to pay it back. As Emma's and my house was worth at least three times more than the loan, it took us less than a half hour to move our bank accounts and loan to one of the nationwide banks in the next town 30 kilometers away.

Nina's husband and all other spouses of those who had been at the Colonel's Mansion on Saturday evening received a letter, in which they were told that this 1648 club at the mansion was a sex sect and the Indian had fucked all female members.

Even all members of the board at the savings bank received a letter, signed by four local businessmen who wanted to know if it was the usual policy of their bank that employees used the bank for private vendettas like Nina had used against me when I refused to let my wife join a dubious sect in which Nina was an active member.

Rolf had applied for and got financial support from the County Administration Board for restoring the Mansion. Now two building inspectors had inspected the results and found out that he had followed all their rules except the expensive landing dock for his two motorboats, which he had built without any permit. Rolf was given 30 days to remove it and thereafter he had to apply for necessary permits to build a new landing dock in the old style.

Though such matters would have been a very serious economic problem for average people, the expenses were peanuts for Rolf, so the money wasn't his main reason for becoming furious and doing stupid things. He had felt humiliated and threatened all of the involved local and county authorities with legal actions. When that gave no results, he hired an expensive lawyer, who only could advise him to calm down.

One rainy and dark evening when the Indian had left a pub after a few beers, two big men had dragged him onto a porch where one of the men had grabbed his arms behind his back and the another man had taken a grip of his balls, squeezed them hard and said that next time he fucked a married or taken woman in this town the balls would be cut off.

Then they had checked his cell phone and wallet for his ID and connections to friends and relatives back home. He knew that those men would soon find out the truth that he wasn't a member of the Lenni Lenape tribe from Delaware and that he had never been either in Delaware or in Oklahoma where the Lenni Lenape tribe had arrived around 1867 after 130 years on the road.

He had told the gardener at the Mansion that he didn't care much that his pleasant stay and lazy days as Rolf's guest "Big Wolf" at the Colonel's Mansion came to an end, because he had begun to be rather fed up with it. He left our town a few days after the incident at the pub.

Nina had serious problems at a board meeting at the bank and the chairman had demanded that she write me a letter apologizing for the humiliations against my family and me in her previous letter.

I had a good laugh when I read her letter, in which she wrote that she was sorry for all misunderstandings and I was very welcome back at the bank as a preferred customer. I would even get some extra benefits as compensation for the problems their mistakes had caused. She had booked a time for me and wrote that she looked forward to seeing me then. I didn't believe that she meant a single word of it.

It must been hard work for Nina to write that letter, but I didn't care to go there to see her at her booked time. Instead she rang me a few days later and wanted to see me about some advertising. I went there and sold her an expensive advertising campaign and couldn't avoid listening to her mumbo jumbo about how sorry she was about the mistake with my loan. I tried to cheer her up by saying that that I had no hard feelings because I had gotten much better terms at the other bank. Obviously it was Nina's turn to misunderstand me, because she didn't look happy at all after getting my good news.

Michael and Rick continued their investigations into Rolf's historic club and befriended the gardener at the Colonel's Mansion, bribed him for information, but he could only say that obviously the 1648 club had taken some kind of time out for a while. We could only hope that it was because the letters to members' spouses and Rolf's Indian had left town and not been replaced yet.

Nina's husband had enough when both he and the gossipmongers in town came to know about her activities in the sex sect and filed for divorce. So did Glenn Lager, a teacher who found out that his beautiful wife, Evelyn, a teacher, had an affair with Sven Aronson, the best looking male actor in the historic society's theater gang.

Evelyn and Glenn's divorce was a big sensation because both of them were very active members in the church choir and regarded as one of the most perfect families in the whole town.

He found out that his wife's affair had begun in June and she had sneaked away during the whole summer to have a "quickie" with her married lover. She had even confessed that she shared a room with her lover during the coach tour.

All of us had a good laugh when Rolf returned from his riverboat trip on the Nile. He had hired a very beautiful single nurse in her early thirties, by name Annelie Janson, who had told all about the trip to her friends as soon as she was back. Rather soon the gossip was around the whole hospital. Annelie is a skilled nurse so everything had been fine with Rolf's mother, who was very satisfied with her and already hired her for some holiday trip the next year. They had even succeeded in avoiding the feared "Pharaoh's Revenge", (severe diarrhea) which is feared on those riverboats on the Nile. Rolf had no problems with seducing Annelie but obviously nobody had cared to tell him that Annelie was a sex addict and she had wanted much more of it than Rolf had been able to give her, so she had complaints about his manhood.

A few days after coming home from Egypt, Rolf got caught up with his past in the big business. I'm sure that he wiped me out of his mind because he got into much more serious problems than a silly vendetta with some small town husbands about their wives. The new board of the company where he had worked sued Rolf and several of his fellow directors for swindling huge unearned bonuses from the company, which the shareholders and the new board demanded they pay back.

Only a week later the tax authorities accused Rolf and his fellow directors of using foreign connections for faked reductions during several years, which would be very expensive extra taxes for Rolf and his cohorts if they lost that case.

Rolf's next problem came only a few days later when a public prosecutor specializing in important economic frauds decided to investigate and probably sue Rolf and his fellow directors for swindling company assets as faked bonuses. In the worst case the price to pay for that could be a few years in some of the open "white collar jails".

It wouldn't matter how Rolf's three problems ended; they would keep him busy for long periods with lawyers and in courts in the capital. Not much time was left for running a sex sect for seducing married small town women. He arranged a meeting of the historic society and told them that they had to go on without him. Charlotte promised to remain in the society, but only as an actor in the next play. A new chairman and several new board members were selected to run the society without any support from Rolf.

Michael continued his efforts to find out the truth about what really had happened in that secret 1648 club at the Colonel's Mansion when the Indian was there.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12