Delayed Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

A significant hesitation, then almost shyly, "Owen, I've told you, that I take a long time to come. Are you able... I mean, can you stay hard and not come for a while?"

It was almost a plea. I replied that the answers were YES.

"Next" meant "Up on your knees and chest, Lady! Time for a demo!" We managed the re-arrangement without loss of contact. I leaned forward, driving myself fully inside. She muttered "JEEZ, Owen!!! It feels like JT's in the back of my throat!"

My reply was to tuck her hands down between her knees and tell her "I'll drive from up here, and take care of your boobs at the same time. Your job is to NOT worry about me and my pleasure, just do what pleases you most. Ask if you want something. And YOU are in charge of your clit, since I'm busy and can't reach it anyhow. After all, since this is a first for you, our job, especially MY job, is to be sure you get maximum possible pleasure."

Vicky's opinion of her slowness to orgasm was monumentally inaccurate, at least this time -- which pleased me immensely. Again, just showing off! A corner of my mind counted strokes. At fifty-five, she gasped hard once, again, then stopped breathing entirely as an enormous tsunami of an orgasm took control and shook her violently for half a minute. When finally it receded, the pause lasted only until she had taken one lungful of air: then it returned with a vengeance.

I watched, participated vicariously, enjoying myself but not coming. I just made certain that her breasts supplied her brain with their special brand of lightening throughout. Half a dozen orgasmic cycles, and Vicky abruptly gave up, pulled her hands from her crotch and sank forward onto her belly. I followed her down, settled atop her full length, rock-hard cock fully embedded. Beneath me she shivered and shook, the intensity slowly fading until finally she took in several long gasps and said, largely into the pillow, "Holy CRAP, Owen! That was an "OhMiGawd" to the MAX. Sorry about the Valley-Speak. Where the devil did that monster orgasm come from? My God, if only we could bottle that for sale!"

"Glad that Madam enjoyed herself! A major achievement." I waggled my butt, making JT stir her insides again.

That led her to say "You're still so hard, you can't have come. Have you? I can't be sure, I was busy, preoccupied with something don't you know... so I simply can't be sure what you've managed back there. In my ASS, I mean! And what will your sperm think about being off-loaded in such an alien place?" She giggled, shoved her butt back hard against me, seeking maximum depth. Lovely! Conversion complete.

I explained that no, I had not yet come -- and I explained why. She was disappointed that I hadn't let myself go. "So, Owen -- CAN you come in my butt? Do you want to? Will you? I'd like that very much." Three silly questions, but important.

I replied "Yes, yes, and YES! Shall we resume? I'm quite ready, you know!"

Vicky looked back at me over her shoulder and said "Please do. But this time it should be YOUR turn. For orgasm, I mean." Then, once again nearly little-girl shy, "Could we do it face to face, with the lights on? So that I can see your face when you come? Please?"

No problem, of course. It was easy to arrange, bedside lamp dimly lit, her hips on a solid pillow, her legs around my waist. JT couldn't miss if he tried. "What do you think," I asked -- "...can your bottom handle it if I really let myself go to town? It's going to take some strong, fast fucking to make me come. Always does. Sure you're ready for that?"

She nodded: I slithered in full depth in one motion, leaned forward to pin her hands to the mattress over her head, and let myself go. It does take me a while to work up the necessary tension, the intensity of sensation, needed to come -- particularly when the partner's receptacle is as relaxed and welcoming as Vicky's. But in a couple of minutes I did manage... Vicky was, I'd guess, only about half-way there when I lost it, holding myself above her on rigid arms, pouring jet after jet far up into her bowels. I suspected what she really wanted was to see my eyes as I came -- so I worked at that, through the whole process.

She stopped moving entirely, hand, pelvis, everything -- as I did so - and stared deeply into me throughout my orgasm. An incredibly erotic experience, and quite rare. I came about as hard, and as long, as I ever have. When my body was done spasming, she abandoned her fixed eyelock and grinned happily up at me: "Wow!" Then, seriously, "You know, Owen... we've always said we loved one another, without being LOVERS. Now I'm sure we're right about that. I have NEVER felt so completely intermingled with another human in my entire life! Thank you... for the first-class fucking, sure, but especially for letting me in through your eyes. Wow indeed!"

She hadn't yet managed another orgasm, and I was by no means totally wiped out, JT was still solid and therefore useful. Rather than respond verbally, I released her legs from my waist and slid out, then took my mouth straight down her midline towards her mound. She tried to protest that it wasn't necessary: I wouldn't stop. She quit protesting as my mouth covered her clit, and merely groaned happily when I slid three fingers fully into her butt, added my thumb in her pussy, and went to town with my mouth. It did take a few minutes to get her over the edge again -- minutes extremely well spent, by my standards.

Eventually, after quite a string of minis and midis and a couple of grandes, she ordered me to quit, which I did. I slid upwards along her belly to wrap her in my arms, and she reached for my crotch, was startled to find me sill more than half-hard. "Golly gee whizzikers! Where'd you get the teenage cock?" she giggled, squeezing, testing. Then she asked if there was any possibility of another encounter. I replied that there certainly was, but that perhaps some sleep would be in order before trying-- a nap couldn't hurt the prospects! If she could wait that long. She pouted, then snuggled back against me in our original configuration. It was remarkably easy to drift off.

It was a long, slow struggle -- or so it seemed- to dig myself out of the really deep sleep that followed. Lots of sensory inputs, confusing -- the first really identifiable one was that we were now at first light, pre-dawn and dim but enough to see clearly. I sorted through the sensors, built up a picture by disentangling dreams from real inputs. And found Vicky kneeling beside my hip, deep-throating my resurgent hardon -- long, slow leisurely strokes, but no other body contact at all, mimicking my work on her boobs.

She stopped when she saw that I was awake, let JT go free. "Your powers of resurrection, Senor, are simply astounding! I love it! Now that you're awake and ready, with your permission, I'd like to try being on top this time. I think I know how to drive this rig, now -- but for damned sure I need the practice! Okay?"

I could hardly refuse. She positioned JT, grabbed her buttocks in her hands to spread them, and let gravity take over. It's a good thing I love the entire trip, good that for me the goal really isn't the little squirts at the end of the docking maneuvers - because while it took Vicky only about twenty minutes, she had to work another five or ten to get me off. But it was worth it. And my body insisted on maintaining a reasonable semblance of an erection even after all that. Lying side by side, stroking, she shook her head and asked "Owen old friend, does this thing EVER quit? Are we going to have to go again to make JT content?"

I shrugged, grinned at her, slid a hand to cup her mound. "He's content, and actually finished for the moment. He just likes to show off. But if we were to get ourselves up, fix some strong coffee and a really good breakfast, and then spend the mid-day body-surfing, I suspect that by, say, late afternoon there'd be another resurrection -- and that might make a second coming pretty much inevitable. Shall we?"

Hallelujahs!

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers
12