Deleted Scenes: Spiderman 2

Story Info
A Deleted Scene from Spiderman 2.
1.4k words
3.49
69.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deleted Scenes

This was a scene that the actors adlibbed that was deleted in the Spiderman 2 movie.

Deleted Scene #1 Chocolate Cake girl

“Hi Pete, would you like some chocolate cake?”

“Yes that would be nice.”

The girl left, she was the daughter of the landlord, Peter racked his brains trying to remember her name, Anna something….Annaka….Annalynn…. Annameka, he remembered. Annameka walked back in arms laden with two glasses of milk and two pieces of chocolate cake. They ate in silence, Peter chewing thoughtfully as he checked out Annameka, and Annameka checking Peter out, the object of her desires, the person she dreamt about every night, and here he was eating her chocolate cake laced with an aphrodisiac. Peter’s finished eating and downed his glass of milk.

“Thanks Annameka that was great.” He said.

She nodded, and blushed, she picked up the dishes and walked to the door slowly counting to twenty as she slowly shuffled. Taking a deep breaths , she stumbled and dropped the dishes, cleverly placing a piece of her shit in a loose nail. Peter rushed forward asking,

“Are you all right Annameka?”

“Yes,” she answered in a low voice then lifted her hand so Peter could help her up. As she stood up her shirt ripped of showing her small pert breasts and her large pink areolas and large puffy pointy nipples. She breathing came out in erratic breaths, as Peter just stood watching her. She looked and saw a bulge begin to grow in his pants. His eyes widened and his breathing became shallow as well, but he didn’t move he was just rooted to the spot watching her willowy frame move up and down with her erratic breaths.

“Peter…….” She said slowly.

“Shhhhh,” he said as he stood there contemplating his next move.

“Your late on your rent Peter.” She said in a low voice.

Peter finally looked up at her and looked in her brown eyes, his fists clenched and he asked slowly,

“Are you trying to blackmail me Annameka?”

She sat on the floor breathing slowly, not daring to move, her fantasies were right here in front of her and she didn’t want to push him away, she sat there breathing hard waiting for him to make the first move.

“Are you trying to blackmail me Annameka?” he asked again.

H crossed the room in two short steps and he reached down and roughly pinched her nipples.

“I asked you a question slut!” he barked forcefully.

“ARE YOU TRYING TO BLACKMAIL ME!?!” With each word he forcefully twisted her nipples.

“No!” she screamed as tears began to roll down her cheeks. “I….I….I…I…..I just wanted…..” she stammered

“What did you want slut?” Peter asked with a fury he never knew.

“Did you want this?” With a twist he ripped off his pants and his half erect cock popped out of his boxers, pulling down his pants so he stood only in his socks he watched her reaction. Her reaction was instantaneous, her eyes widened as large as half dollars and her left hand twitched and slowly moved forward to touch the thing that had invaded her dreams. Peter twitched and pulled away,

“Did I tell you, you could touch me SLUT?”

Annameka groaned with protest and slowly began to strip before Peter could say a word. Pushing him back into the chair she straddled his muscular form and slowly felt up every muscles and brushed his nipples and slowly began to kiss his neck. Peter encouraged her, "Go ahead, you’re here for the night, whatever I want, you'll do it." There was still anger in his voice. Peter groped each tit with his rough hands, Peter grabbed Annameka by the back of the neck, and roughly kissed her. He worked his tongue into her mouth. He reached down and palmed and squeezed her firm ass cheeks, kneading the warm flesh to his desires and making her moan into his mouth. With his enhanced strength Peter spanked her hard making her cry out in pain and leaving a large hand print on her ass. He did it again and again, wanting her to cry out, he was daring her to cry out again.

Annameka wasn’t a virgin by any means of the word, her father whored her out to pay off his debts so she was used to having it rough and in weird positions but Peter’s strength amazed her, even scared her and she wanted more, she rocked her hips forward in the chair causing his cock to slide up against her wet slit which was gushin her juices. She twined her fingers through his hair and began to kiss his neck and try to kiss his lips again. Peter wasn’t having it, he shoved her onto the floor and she slid on her already raw ass, making her wince in pain, as she looked up tears began to fill her eyes as Peter advanced onto her. “Get this through your head, ill take you whenever I want you, this isn’t love making, im not making love to you, im fucking you whore.” With that statement he grabbed her head and slowly put his large cock into her mouth. She choked on the massive girth but he didn’t let go, and he slowly began to grab a large lock of hair and forcefully fuck her mouth. Tears coursed down her faces as he used her like her fathers friends, but this was different, the minute she walked into this door she had already submitted to him. She was his and he was using her like a cheap 2 cent whore and she wouldn’t want it any other way. She felt his cock expanding and she got ready to accept his hot cum but he pulled out of her mouth, and flipped her on her hands and knees.

He slowly entererd her from behind and began to fuck her hot pussy.

“Damn you’re a slut Annameka!” your not even tight, and there is so much of your juices, you must be one hot fuck!” he said with a groan.

Peter fell into a trance thinking of his first time, it was definitely more tamer, it was right after he and Harry had graduated and he had paid off the maid to fuck them both in his large home but that’s another story….

Annameka looked back at Peter, his eyes were blazing mad and his hair was slicked back. His hands were twisting her nipples hard, the pain and pleasure were taking her to new levels of pleasure she hadn’t achieved yet. Concentrating she used her best asset….she clenched her pussy muscles trying to milk Peter’s cock for all her worth.

SMACK SMACK! Peter slapped her ass and then twisted her nipples as he fucked her harder and harder hitting places in her pussy that hadn’t even been explored with her large dildo. With a loud groan Annameka came again and again and again and again, and the room began to swirl into blackness as she passed out. Before she passed out the last thought on her mind was how she had orgasmed back to back like that, that had never happened before.

When Annameka came to she was in the hallway, her ripped shit was over her willowy frame and her pants were thrown next to her. A note was pinned to the shirt;

Annameka, I expect to see you at my front door tomorrow morning at 7am.

- P.

P.S – you shouldn’t keep so much money in your pocket like that….it can disappear…funny how its exactly the amount of money I need to pay the rent.

Annameka got up and dressed hurridly and walked to her fathers apartment. Peter’s cum ran down her legs and her body was rubbed raw from the rough sex she just had. Reaching up to fix her hair she felt a wet gooey substance, lifting it to her nose she smelled Peter’s cum and she laugh silently as she licked her fingers. There was another disticinct smell that came from her clothes and her skin but she couldn’t quite place it. She felt something sticking her skin and she pulled out another note it read;

Annameka, Your some slut you know that? When you passed out you said you wanted a golden shower….what a slut but you’re my slut now and I like kinky things so I obliged and marked you as mine.

- P.

Annameka walked into her apartment and began to think about what tomorrow would hold.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Thanks for reading the story, hoped you enjoyed it. If you give a care don’t hesitate to vote! Im thinking of writing more, so please send some feedback, I read them all even the real rude ones!