Delhi Couple Steps into a New Slut

Story Info
Hubby enjoy watching wife getting groped in Delhi metro.
2.5k words
4.02
48.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I am Nikhil and I am back with a new adventure and true incident of a Delhi couple. They are couple in early thirties and it's been 8 years to their marriage. They are blessed with two sons and life was going on with same pace. Although the sex life was little boring with once in a week sex for both of them but they were not complaining as a middle class family feel that this is the best they both can get. We all know and will believe that fantasy and adventure becomes only dreams after few years of marriage until Sanjeev (Name changed) and Nupur (Name changed) who were living a normal boring life got new adventure in their lives. I am putting the real incident before you with their consent but changing names to hide their identity.

6PSanjeev is 32 year old engineer and works for an MNC in gurgaon and looks healthy and smart and Nupur too is a 30 year old yummy mother working for a NGO and have good vital stats of 36-30-34. She still has spark in her curvy body and can make a guy hard in his pants. The big change happened when Nupur who was working in gurgaon earlier got a good offer in Job to work for a Recruitment firm as PS for the Director. Salary was good and there was no reason to say no except for condition that she had to make change in her clothing line. HR manager was frank enough to share offer letter with condition of changing her dressing sense as per desire of Director. She was directed to wear plain low waist saree or tight trouser or jeggings with fitted shirts or skirts with tops. Nupur was having a good figure to carry out this clothing line easily but had decided to discuss with Sanjeev before saying yes to HR.

6PSanjeev was little reluctant in beginning but seeing the offered salary decided to say yes to Nupur. Both were happy that with this new salary they both can now afford a good car and better life. They both decided to go for shopping and bought best possible clothing line which can make Nupur look hot and sexy as per the desire of his Director. On the first day of office Nupur decided to wear ultra low waist saree for office and once she was ready Sanjeev was admiring her body from top to bottom. It was like freshness in their boring life seeing Nupur in such hot saree. Nupur too was feeling new energy and felt like newly wedded after wearing this clothing line. They both decided to go by Delhi metro and will meet in evening at Rajiv chowk.

6PThey both met at 7PM at Rajiv chowk and Nupur was super excited and was waiting for Sanjeev to tell about the compliments she received from her boss and howz the new office. They stepped into the metro which was over crowded during office off hours and during the journey Sanjeev noticed how men of all shape and sizes wants to be near to his sexy wife who was looking ultra hot on that day in low waist saree. During the 40 minute journey one man who was standing behind Nupur was humping his rock hard penis in Nupur back, Sanjeev thought of complaining but waited to hear any reaction or complaint from Nupur who was not stopping or complaining of this action. Sanjeev was surprised but was feeling little hard too seeing her sexy wife getting groped and humped by a stranger in a public metro. He noticed Nupur even adjusted her back to allow his hard tool to hump directly in between her ass crack. Sanjeev watched the whole incident during the journey and kept thinking about it whole day.

6PSanjeev was feeling hard and good by even thinking about that humping and this change was due to a sudden fulfillment of seeing his wife getting drilled by stranger fantasy. It's a fantasy of 80% of men but only a rare few can see it getting fulfilled before their eyes. Now it was a routine and every day some or the other Men in metro would be touching , fingering or humping Nupur which was getting enjoyed by Nupur without any objection and during each intercourse Sanjeev performance was better keeping that picture fresh in his mind while fucking her wife. Slowly Sanjeev started enjoying all this and without discussing with Nupur started working on bringing slutty and dirty desires of his wife out. Within 3 months Nupur clothes were getting tighter and shorter making her a desirable candy for her boss and strangers in Metro.

6POne day Sanjeev decided to discuss this with wife which was difficult for any married men thinking of being termed as cuckold who enjoys seeing his wife getting pleasure from strangers before his eyes but as a matter of fact there is no such thing, we are not so advance but trust me there are few % of couples who discuss this openly with each other and then there is a whole new world of adventure and excitement after that in their boring sex lives. Sanjeev put all his strength and discuss this matter with Nupur in night, He told her clearly that he is observing strangers in metro groping and enjoying with her and she too not objecting, on hearing this Nupur was speechless and tried to overcome situation by explaining Sanjeev that this is part of every working women daily routine. Earlier she use to protest but soon she realized that it can't be avoided and then she let it happen as She was safe in such big crowd and each journey is for few minutes daily and groper cannot create much big nuisance in such public and in fact 90% females do understand and cope with it daily.

6PSanjeev was little confident now and decided to discuss it further and put Nupur in confidence by making her realize that he agree with the fact and do not have any objection in this daily adventure but Nupur too need to be frank with him and tell him if she too enjoy all this as seeing all this he enjoys and want Nupur to encourage more such acts and bring out her slutty desires as this is harmless fun. Nupur was not expecting such co-operation from Sanjeev but it bought a smile on her face. She agree that every day she waits for a new stranger and adventure and all this do makes her wet in her panties. She told that some gropers were able to reach to her glory hole and had even finger fucked her lot many times. She now allow gropers to do as per their wish and limits, listening all this made Sanjeev hard in his pants and fucked Nupur one more time like a beast. Nupur was now ok to dress as per Sanjeev desire and promised to ensure she will now bring her slutty side out to have good and pleasurable adventures daily with strangers in buses , metro and public places.

6PSanjeev now wanted Nupur to seduce even her boss and ensure she is getting dress in such a manner that her curves are easily visible and even her boss was now complimenting her dressing sense and her sexy appearance. Soon Sanjeev told her not to wear any panty below and she needs to go office and in metro without panty, Nupur felt awkward but soon realized it to be a new fun adventure. Sanjeev told her to wear a thin chiffon saree with low cut blouse and wear saree ultra low waist to make her look desirable. He decided to stay away from her in metro and watch her enjoy with strangers in metro.

6PWe both stick to our plans and Nupur was instructed not to show that you know me in metro. She was looking hot and sexy on that day and I was sure she will co-operate with groping and will enjoy and after we met at Rajiv chowk metro station, we got separated and got into the same coach. I was near to her but she was pretending that we both don't know each other. Metro was fully packed due to peak rush hours and Nupur somehow managed to push and made herself stand near other door giving some blockage to other viewers if something happens as we both decided to be very cautious in all such acts in public places. I was standing opposite to her and waiting for some action. I soon noticed a middle age man of around 45 years placed himself in the back of Nupur, he was not wearing good clothes and was looking like a helper working in some store or factory. I immediately messaged Nupur to check that man and she immediately turned around to see that man; she was not comfortable as guy was middle age and did not smell so good and messaged back to me to look for some other man. I don't want any time wastage as it's only a 40 minute journey and messaged back Nupur that this man is in good position and she needs to enjoy with men of all ages and status, it doesn't matter if man is even a low class worker, she needs to co-operate with him and she has to fulfill his hubby desire.

6PNupur got the message loud and clear and decided to give her best shot, she placed herself in such position that he gets tempted and make his move towards her. Soon she felt something brush against her bottom and she immediately felt like that this man had started his move and soon after few seconds he brushed his hands couple of more times and then casually lets his hand lightly rest on her saree, soon his hand slowly move and caressed her buttocks. After few minutes the man gradually became bolder and he was now slowly and more firmly caressing her bottom and sensing her Nervousness and dilemma and lack of resistance from her part began to cup her buttocks. I immediately messaged Nupur to start co-operating with this guy and I want to see her act as full slut. On getting a green signal from my side, Nupur was now more confident and decided to enjoy to the fullest.

6PShe was now closing her eyes and waiting for next action from this man and soon seeing no protest from her he now began to squeeze & knead her buttocks and cup each one. He then put his hand on the crack of her buttocks and was not very confidently squeezing each bum. I glanced at the other passengers and there was no sign of any issue and I again started watching the act. I was now getting hard in my pants by seeing my wife enjoying a stranger in public metro and that too before my eyes. The man was now pretty encouraged and through the saree was now feeling the outline of her pussy and would have been surprised with no panty inside would have gave him a jerk in his pants. Nupur messaged me his acts and I replied back to open her legs wide to give more access to this man and let him do whatever her wants. Nupur immediately acted and slowly opened her legs a bit to give better access to this stranger. Nupur can now feel the thrill and stranger moved his hand to the lower portion of her buttocks and begins to push his fingers directly in her anus and can see the arousal in my wife face . He was now urgently rubbing his hand over the crack of her buttocks and then pushing his fingers directly into her anus hole . The initial soft caring is now replaced by heavy and confident squeezing and kneading of her buttocks. He realized that Nupur will not protest so he moved his hand lower to her side to caress his legs and thighs and felt her smoothness and firmness and bought it back on her buttocks. Soon Nupur lean forward to give better access to his hands and sensing the opportunity he put his hand between her legs to rub her directly on her Vagina and started rubbing her cunt. My rod was not rock solid in pants with imagination of his fingers inside my wife wet pussy. He then placed his rod behind her ass crack and begins to rub his hard erection through his trousers on her buttocks and slowly with each small push from passengers would thrust hard against her. Suddenly he placed his hands on his exposed waist and caressing it and holds it for grip and with slow rhythm movement was stroking and rubbing & thrusting hard big cock on her buttocks. In such a huge crowd no one was aware expect me who was keeping an eye on the act and was enjoying it . I then noticed that Nupur too was complementing his action and was now pushing backwards to meet each hard thrust or rub of his cock. This was like simulated love making and she was literally being fucked by a total stranger. He then quickly moved one hand forward and place it totally on her pussy from front and rubbed it hard, while she tried to turn he gripped her hand tightly and placed it on front of his trouser to feel the hardness of his erection. I can sense from her face that it was rock hard and she too helped to rub it to give more pleasure to that stranger.

6PIn next 10 minutes I can sense that all this rubbing and thrusting is making my wife wild and is about to explode, she then gripped the stranger tightly and would have released and eventually can see the guy also exploding in his pants. I can see from the faces that both are relieved and enjoyed the act. I then saw the man saying something in Nupur ear and immediately he opened the zip and I can see my wife putting her hand inside the fly , in next 2 minutes it was out and I got the feeling that stranger would have wanted her to check his exploded rod and semen. Our station was approaching and Nupur gave a naughty smile and moved to the door for getting out.

6POnce we are out, my wife hugged me tightly and I can see a smiling and delighted face of my wife which shows how much she enjoyed the whole adventure. We both had a blast in bed that night as it was a beginning of a new adventure life for both of us. We tried several other things with strangers and we will surely discuss it later. I hope you all now understand what spice can be added in your life if you are ready to discuss with your partner. In case I can be of any help to any couple, please mail me your suggestions and request.