Delhi Nights Ch. 01: Match Day 01

Story Info
Vikram shares his sultry wife, Sonali, with his friends.
8.5k words
4.63
105.6k
106
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikram leaned back in the chair and stared appreciatively at his sultry wife splayed naked on the floor. Sonali's brown skin glistened with a sheen of sweat. Her legs were parted just enough to reveal her pussy, now used and wet with cum. From under the loose strands of disheveled black hair, her heavy-lidded eyes shined with sated lust. Her mouth was open as she panted and with each heavy breath, her full breasts rose and fell.

Six of his friends sat around the room. And, all of them had just finished with her. All naked, the men were shifting their glances between Sonali and Vikram, wondering what he would say or do now that it was over. The room was quiet except for the heavy beats of a Bollywood song coming from the television.

As for Vikram, he was thinking back over how this had happened ...

He was always excited for the return of football season for two reasons since it was a chance for his friends to get together on a regular basis, but this year it was even more so. First, his team held a lot of promise after a string of mediocre years. Second, and more importantly, they had just bought a large new flat on the outskirts of Delhi with a side sitting room with a new high definition television. He was glad that Sonali liked sports as much as he did otherwise he probably wouldn't have been able to get away with it.

Football season kicked off with the usual group of friends converging on their home. With the matches broadcast in the evenings, it was perfect for weekly get togethers. The football crew consisted mainly of six of Vikram's friends. Rahul was his closest friend, a classmate from his convent school. He had known Vinod and the brothers, Karan and Sunil, since before college; two, Harinder and Gaurev, he had met a few years ago at work. They all enjoyed football and became fast friends, Harinder and Gaurev quickly integrating into the group. They supported the local Indian league team, but their passions were with the English Premier League. As the season went along, a few others from work would occasionally show up, even bringing their wives, but that rarely lasted.

Vikram knew his friends loved seeing his wife and it wasn't just because she would get involved in the excitement of the match. They liked looking at her. Even aside from sports, Sonali broke a lot of stereotypes. She was fair skinned and taller than the typical Indian woman, standing just over five and a half feet. At 32, she remain fit and vibrant - full, firm breasts, a flat abdomen, and a nice, round ass leading to long, toned legs. Sonali knew she was attractive and regardless of whether she was in a salwar kameez or jeans and t-shirt, she dressed to accentuate her looks. On those rare occasions she wore a sari, she looked like she had stepped out of a Bollywood film. Her body always caught men's attention, and her looks kept it. The flawless lines of her face were enhanced by bright eyes and sensual lips, all framed by her long, raven hair. When she did wear make-up, it was usually only a touch of kohl to accentuate her dark eyes, or some rich color of lipstick. When a formal occasion demanded something more, she was simply breathtaking.

Most men would be jealous at the thought of other men lusting after their wives, but Vikram was aroused by the idea. As far as Vikram knew, he was the only man she had been with, but she was flirtatious with the right company. And, her lasciviousness had its perks. She wasn't shy about parading around the house naked while getting dressed. She was what the old aunties would call "a modern girl." And his friends found his modern girl fun.

And, the best thing - something only known to him until this match day - was that she liked sex. Even craved it. He remembered when the marriage was being arranged, they had connected immediately. He had been pleasantly surprised that Sonali become adventurous as they had spent time getting to know each other before the wedding. As she came to trust him, she had grown from flirtatious looks, to stolen kisses, to moments of hurried hands under clothes. For their honeymoon, they had spent more time in bed than touring Geneva. They had been married for nearly six years now and his friends continually teased him about how lucky he was to have Sonali. Vikram knew it. He was a relatively handsome man, young enough to keep fit, but he knew he probably wouldn't have landed Sonali if not for an arranged marriage.

Most match days, particularly when they knew just the usual guys were coming, were the same. Sonali had the cook prepare some snacks before the old woman was sent home for the day and Vikram would set the nearby table with a couple of bottles of whiskey and some imported beer. There was always some frivolous betting as the match went on. If it happened that the broadcast match involved a derby, it would get a little heavier. Sometimes, the wager would involve some special favor from Sonali, though this was never really fulfilled and became a running joke. His friends wouldn't want to insult their babhi or ruin their friendship. No matter how modern Sonali was, there were still boundaries that could not be crossed.

Or at least they all thought. On this night, though, lines would be crossed and taboos irrevocably broken. What would begin as a playful little wager would change everything. It would be the proverbial pebble in a lake.

A Wager Made

It was a warm, spring night, close to the end of the season. Everything was set up as usual. Chairs set up alongside the large settee, a table in front laden with samosas, crisps, and curried chicken. Two bottles of blended scotch, ice, soda water, and glasses left little room for anything else. Beneath the table, a large bucket of ice with beer. Vikram and Sonali had forgone their team jerseys for more comfortable clothes. Vikram wore a white linen kurta over jeans. His dark hairy torso was visible under the near transparent linen. Sonali was dressed in a simple, cotton salwar kameez - white top, dark blue salwar. She had tied her hair in a loose ponytail early in the day, but unruly strands were loosely falling around her face now. Vikram smiled - she carried simplicity with sensual grace.

The brothers, Karan and Sunil, were the first to arrive. Though inseparable, few would have guessed they were brothers from appearance. Sunil was tall, dark skinned with a thin frame. He was clean shaven with close cropped hair. In contrast, Karan was short and lithe, with the toned physique of a dancer. Lighter skinned with hazel eyes and a thick head of hair, there was little doubt he was the handsomer of the two. Where Sunil wore a basic t-shirt and jeans, Karan was in running pants and tight-fitting tank top that accentuated his toned muscles. It was typical Karan.

Karan had brought some bottles of imported Tequila. The men usually stuck to the traditional Indian favorite - whiskey - while Sonali would drink some light beer, so the Tequila was a surprise.

"It's my birthday, yaar! Let's have some fun!" Karan said by way of explanation with a broad grin on his face. Vikram and Sonali congratulated him with broad smiles.

While they were getting settled, Rahul arrived. Sonali let in Vikram's oldest friend and gave him a long hug. Standing a little taller than her, he wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her in close.

"Good to see you, Babhi."

"I'm so glad you could make it! It's been too long." she replied, giving him a grin. His work had kept him busy and he had missed the last few weekends. Even now, he was dressed in slacks and a shirt, a tie hanging loosely around his neck. He had clearly come straight from work. He was an Inspector in the Delhi police and he wore the role well. Rahul was handsome but in a subtler way than the Bollywood looks of Karan. Dark skinned, his face was chiseled with refined features. A handlebar moustache that Sonali had always found sexy, gave him a feral masculinity.

"Go grab yourself a drink and relax, bhai." Sonali gestured him inside. She was about to close the door when Gaurev came down the corridor to the flat. He was chatting with Vinod, apparently both sharing the lift up. Giving her a quick hug in greeting, they went inside.

As with all their friends, Gaurev and Vinod were fit, but Vinod had started to let himself go and he was carrying the beginnings of a paunch. Sonali smiled to herself - marriage was making him soft. Vinod was wearing jeans and a slightly too tight shirt that only drew attention to his belly. Gaurev was taller than his friend. He had his long hair tied in a ponytail. A perpetual afternoon shadow framed his face. As if subconsciously competing with Karan, he wore skinny jeans and a tight-fitting t-shirt that emphasized his frame.

The game was about to start when the last guest arrived - Harinder. A large, powerfully built Sikh, he had a requisite heavy beard. His blue kurta - matching his blue turban - fit snugly against his bearlike frame. His blue jeans gave him an overly color-coded look that made Sonali smile.

Before kick-off, Karan insisted that everyone take a shot of Tequila. Even Sonali, wrinkling her nose, took a shot at his urging. It was followed by a second round. Harinder, the only Punjabi in the group, took a shot as a courtesy, but then reverted to the whiskey. He was a traditionalist.

The match began and everyone took their places. Harinder and Gaurev sat next to each other, in the high-backed chairs across from Vikram and Sonali - the couple shared a small, cozy love seat. The other four crumpled into the large settee in the middle. Never shy about showing affection, she cuddled into her husband, a hand falling to caress his chest over the thin linen of his shirt.

Karan's team was playing in the evening match and he was quick to turn it into a drinking game - every dispossession, every intercepted pass, every throw-in, every goal called for a drink. Although he was the only one that actually downed a shot every time, the attacking, fast style of both teams meant that everyone was feeling the alcohol as they approached half time.

Sonali rarely drank too much, but when she did, she got flirty. She spent halftime moving among the men, giggling at silly jokes and generally being sweet and desirable. Her kameez was cut low and it was loose enough that it hung slightly open when she bent down to offer a snack or just chat. Vikram caught a couple of his friends casting sideways glances at her cleavage. When she came back to sit down beside him before the start of the second half, he noticed the outline of her nipples against the light material of the kameez - no bra. Apparently, she had been giving them more of a show than he had realized. He smiled to himself.

"Five hundred rupees says Walters gets a goal in the next fifteen," Karan announced as the players took their places on the pitch for the second half.

"Sure!" A couple of the guys accepted. Everyone knew Walters was a third-choice striker, but Karan was clearly a little too drunk to care.

"He's a flat track bully. One thousand says he gives the ball away and we score on the counter," Sonali challenged.

"You're on," Karan grinned. "But when you lose - and you will - instead of the money, you have to sit in my lap for the rest of the match."

"What? No way," she declined. Everyone thought that would be the end of it, as usual, but then Sonali's lips curled into a mischievous grin and her eyes lit up with a wicked sparkle. It was the look she got when she was feeling adventurous.

Vikram felt a reflexive twinge of excitement as she shifted in the seat next to him.

Holding her husband's gaze, Sonali spoke the words that would ultimately send that evening down the rabbit hole.

"Since it's your birthday, I'll play along. But, only until the ball goes out of play," she said, smiling at him.

Suddenly, everyone fell quiet, the only sound the television. The commentators were discussing the lineup and the choice of Walters coming off the bench. Somebody shook ice in a glass.

Sonali continued to hold Vikram's gaze, her questioning expression asking permission and daring him to say "No."

Vikram quickly considered what was happening. Again, it was not unusual for someone to suggest such a trade-off. But this was the first time Sonali had entertained the idea. She didn't seem drunk. He decided there wasn't any harm in a little playful wagering and shrugged his shoulders in deference.

"Be nice to your babhi, yaar." he said, wiggling a finger at Karan. With that, Sonali turned her gaze to Karan while picking up the remote to pause the game before the kick-off could happen.

"Until the next goal," Karan blurted out his enthusiasm getting the better of him

"We're negotiating?" Sonali looked at him and crossed her arms. "Okay, until two stoppages in play."

"Three." Karan responded.

Sonali took a minute to sip at her drink, then gave a sultry little nod of agreement.

"Alright!" Karan clapped, grinning toothily. The others shared glances between each other.

"For a man who just got married, you're pretty excited to have another woman in your lap?" Sonali teased. His expression sobered, clearly chastened. Everyone laughed.

Sonali hit play on the remote. After the referee blew the whistle, the game started with a quick passage of play. The ball moved across the pitch from one midfielder to another and then was shifted to the inside right channel. The fullback moved fast with the ball at his feet before a beautifully lobbed pass to Walters. The striker dropped his shoulder and shifted past a dumbfounded defender. He was on to the open goal. The defender tried to keep up, but even if Walters had horrid finishing, he was fast.

Walters kept going. Karan yelled at him to shoot. Everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats, watching the game while casting furtive glances at Sonali. She was looking wide-eyed at the television, leaning forward on the edge of the settee, her drink forgotten in her hand.

"Yes!" Karan cheered as Walters struck the ball just inside the 18-yard box. It lofted toward the corner.

A few others echoed his sentiment, but his thrill didn't last. The cheers turned to disappointment when the goalkeeper managed to deflect the ball over the net. Sonali squealed.

"They got a corner. Still time!" Karan sighed hopefully.

"Flat. Track. Bully." Sonali playfully stuck her tongue out at him. With a confident grin, she leaned back into her husband.

The teams set up for the corner. Davison, a Brazilian midfielder, would take the corner. He directed the ball toward the near post. Everyone moved forward on their seats again. Vikram had his eyes on Sonali. The ball seemed to float in the air before coming down. Defenders and attackers shifted in the box. The goalkeeper came forward and managed to punch the ball away. It flew out of the box. An attacker was to it first and he quickly shifted and passed the ball to Walters.

Another chance. Walters slipped past a defender who was too wary to tackle him in the box. He shot. The keeper dove as the ball bulleted toward him. He managed a fingertip on the ball, deflecting it. This time, it wasn't enough. The ball was buried in the back of the net. Goal!

Walters was ambushed by his teammates as Karan grinned toothily, thrusting his arms up in the air. Sonali frowned, her expression mirroring the dejected defenders.

Not knowing what to expect, Vikram was surprised when Sonali rose without hesitation. Handing the remote to Sunil, she strolled suggestively around the table to Karan. She settled into Karan's lap and rested her head on his shoulder. Holding his drink in one hand, Karan wrapped his free arm around her waist, his hand resting on her flank. Vinod and Sunil moved over to give them room, both men grinning. Harinder the whiskey in his hand forgotten, stared at Sonali. Except for Gaurev, all the men were married, but he doubted any of their wives would have been willing to do anything like this and Harinder's was perhaps the shyest of all.

It was strange, seeing his wife in another man's lap. There wasn't any jealous. Instead, something else. Vikram's mind started to drift to other thoughts. Dirtier thoughts. He was getting aroused. He didn't see anything inappropriate happening. The pair simply sat there, sipping their drinks and watching the game. He wasn't sure if Karan was simply being appropriate with his babhi, or unsure of what he might be able to get away with. His hand barely moved on Sonali's leg, merely giving it a few gentle squeezes through her salwar. For her part, his wife just lounged back against Karan, her lips wearing that mischievous smile and her ass shifting on his lap a few times. When the ball finally went out of play and the bet was fulfilled, she gave Karan a quick peck on the cheek, and slid out of his lap.

"I need a drink after that," Karan announced. "Anyone else?"

The others nodded and mumbled words of agreement. After making her way to her husband, Sonali took a long gulp of her beer. She curled up against him in a tighter, more intimate fashion than before. Vikram wrapped his hands around her waist possessively.

"You okay?" She whispered.

"Yes, of course." he answered, his eyes taking in the image of her nipples starting to strain at her kameez.

"You sure?" She pressed.

"Yes, Sonali. I'm fine." he assured her. "You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

Color rose to her cheeks. She leaned in and kissed him hard. The feel of her breasts pressing against him mixed with the heat of her kiss sent blood pulsing through the veins of his member. Sonali broke their kiss and slid her lips next to his ear so she could whisper even quieter. Vikram knew the others were watching them. They were used to Sonali being affectionate, but he didn't remember if they had ever been so intimate in front of others. It made his cock twitch again.

"He got hard. Like you are." she shifted in his lap, rubbing herself against his hardness.

This explained why she'd shifted around in Karan' lap.

"You're being naughty," he chuckled quietly. She nipped at his earlobe before nestling back into him and returning to the game.

More Wagers

The match continued. Drinks flowed and more wagers were thrown on the table.

Gaurev was on a winning streak and decided to try his luck with Sonali. As the ball moved past the halfway line, he looked at her and challenged, "Babhi, five hundred says he's going to get a yellow card!"

"Come on! You're crazy, yaar," Harinder immediately responded, shaking his head.

"I'll take your money," Sonali agreed, obviously thinking like everyone else. So far, the referee had been pretty lenient. Gaurev had seen what was about to unfold. He had clearly been focused on the defenders more than the attacking play and, as he had predicted, a bad tackle led to a yellow card being pulled without hesitation. With a rueful shake of her head, Sonali pulled a five hundred rupee note from her fold of bills and gestured to Sunil to pass it across.

"No. No. No," he grinned broadly, brushing away the money. "I want the same deal Karan got."

"Gaurev! We never agreed to that," Sonali grinned, her tone playful.

"Well, ..." Gaurev sputtered, his expression showing he realized his mistake.

Sunil, still holding the remote, paused the game and some of the guys started teasing Gaurev.

"I'm saying it was implied by the previous wager. Right, Karan bhai?" he asserted after a moment, turning to his friend, who merely shrugged. "And ... and ... when someone as lovely as you creates such a ... desirable precedent, it is absolute cruelty to not follow through."