Delhi Nights Ch. 03: Catharsis 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harinder wrapped his fingers around his cock and began to stroke. Preeti's eyes, fear and shame replaced with her own need, bore into him. She moved her hand down his chest and then to his cock. Never breaking eye contact, she pulled his hand away. Her long, soft fingers replaced his on the heavy shaft. Her touch was gentle as she tentatively began to stroke him. The water, getting colder, cascade over her following the contours of her body in hundreds of little streams and rivulets.

When she shivered, he reached over and turned the tap. Except for his heavy breaths and the sporadic dripping of residual water, silence pervaded the washroom. The husband and wife stared at each for interminable moments. Her hand still stroking him.

Then, Preeti moved so she could take his cock in her mouth. With a glance at him, she gingerly touched her lips to his cock head. When he groaned in response, she clenched his cock tighter and flicked out her tongue to lick the underside of the purple head. With a guttural moan from deep within a chest heavy with need, he placed his hand on Preeti's head, caressing her.

She took the engorged head into her mouth, lips slowly wrapping around the shaft. Her tongue cradled the head in her mouth. Her tongue twirled and flicked. Licked at the opening. Her free hand went to cup his loaded balls, cradling the sack with just enough pressure to make him clench. Then, she trailed her fingers back along the line of soft leathery skin beyond. As her lips and tongue caressed and tickled his bulbous cockhead, her finger caressed the space beneath him where his legs joined.

Sonali knew how to please men. Preeti knew how to please him. Harinder inhaled deeply and let out a growl of pleasure that seemed to erupt out of a deep ache inside him.

He looked down at her and she raised her large, brown eyes to him. Her hands shifted, moving to his hips and then around to his chest. He clenched as she raked her nails down to his thighs. He applied the gentlest of pressure on her head and she understood. She opened her mouth a fraction. Her hot breath warmed the length of his shaft as if readying it for the wet furnace of her mouth. Her tongue cradled the underside of his shaft as she slowly slid her mouth down its length. Taking it in, centimeter by centimeter. The head filled her mouth. Her tongue trailed along an engorged vein. Harinder watched as his wife swallowed the length of his cock.

And, then, just as slowly as she had taken it in, she drew back. Centimeter by centimeter, leaving a trail of spit that cooled in the air. Another intake of air and she paused to hold his head in her mouth. The tongue licking at his slit, tasting the slowly leaking pre-cum. The sensation was exquisite and he sighed in pleasure.

She again slowly swallowed his shaft. Not as deep this time, but faster. And, then again and again. Slowly building up a quick rhythm. He began to move his hips with her, his fingers in her hair. He closed his eyes, the sensations overwhelming him.

With eyes closed, his mind again started to wander. Preeti's large brown eyes. Sonali's sultry, khol-blackened ones. He inhaled. The fresh, wildflower scent of Preeti. The raw and heady essence of Sonali. He remembered how Sonali had taken him in her mouth. Fucked him with her mouth.

Then, dark unbidden thoughts came. Preeti with her lover. Another man's cock in his wife's mouth.

Rage mixed with lust to turn to another bout of confusion.

Harinder opened his eyes as he felt his wife's hands dig into his chest. His cock was buried in her mouth, the glans against the back of her throat. Looking down, he pulled out and then pushed back again.

She whimpered, her hands moving down his flank. A slow slide out and then a pistoning of the hips. His hands around her head, he fucked her mouth.

His body began to tense, a hot pressure building in his torso. He clenched his jaws as he tried to keep the impending eruption under control, prolonging the sensation. Holding on to the ache.

Up.

Down.

Preeti's nails dug into his hips. His legs hardened with the pent-up energy.

Up.

Down.

A low growl from deep within became a grunt.

Up.

Down.

His back arched and the pressure took his breath away as he tensed for the last time. He felt Preeti try to pull her head away. For a moment he held her in place. She had never swallowed his cum before.

He wanted her to.

He wanted to make her.

His muscles ached. He choked on the pressure.

He couldn't.

He let go of her head and she released his engorged mass from her mouth. She looked up at him. Fear and desire in her eyes. Her chest heaving with each breath

"Preeti." He croaked as his ache erupted. A thick spurt of cum splashed onto her chest. An aftershock released another lighter spray. And, then, a third. Though the pressure began to subside, his cock remained turgid even as he collapsed back against the wall.

Preeti came to him, rested her head on his heaving chest. He pulled her into his arms, cradling her.

12