Delhi Nights Ch. 05: Catharsis 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harinder shifted upward to get a better view, one hand absently stroking at his throbbing cock. He shared another quick glance with Vikram.

Then, Sonali removed her hand, eliciting a protest from Preeti. She instinctively raised her pelvis, thrusting her wet pussy toward the other woman. Need clear in her lust-filled eyes.

"Please, Sonali." She sighed. Instead of responding, Sonali shared a glance with Harinder and then turned to her own husband. "Please."

Then, with a mischievous grin, Sonali dropped her head between Preeti's legs. Sonali's hands held Preeti's thighs as she licked her pussy. Her tongue slithered up and down her slit, rolling over her clit again and again. And each time Sonali brushed against her button Preeti moaned and writhed. Her hands clutched at the bed sheet as she arched and thrust.

As Preeti continued to writhe, Sonali brought two fingers to her opening. Lathering them with Preeti's juices, she slowly pushed into her inflamed pussy. Preeti cried out, her hands clawing at the sheets. Her body arched and tensed, face contorted with pleasure.

It was too much for Harinder. He rose from the bed and shifted to straddle Sonali's thighs. His cock, thick and heavy with need rested on her ass. With a groan, he raked his fingers up her spine until he tangled them in her hair. She bucked against Preeti, eliciting more moans.

"Don't stop." Harinder ordered, holding her head against his wife's pussy. His voice was heavy with lust. "Keep licking her."

Preeti raised her head to look at him with heavy lidded eyes. His cock twitched as her eyes bore into him.

Harinder shifted back and nudged Sonali's legs apart, eyes still locked on his wife. His hands ran along Sonali's flank, traced up to the small of her back, and then cupped her ass cheeks. She squirmed under him as he kneaded the pliant flesh. Then, his hands slid down to her thighs and, back up again. The third time, as she writhed against him, his hands moved to her inner thighs before finding her wet opening.

Apparently, everything was too much for his friend as well. Vikram walked to the other side of the bed to stand before Preeti, stroking his cock. Preeti, her chest heaving with each ragged breath, reached out to take Vikram's cock in her hand. Preeti began stroking him, running the loose skin up his shaft and over the head. Gently. Almost lovingly. Her eyes remained locked on her husband.

Harinder wondering what his wife was thinking. Her matted hair framed a face that lost any of its nymph innocence. With her eyes heavy and shrouded in darkness and her lips parted in a silent panting, she looked wild.

Harinder ran his fingers against her slit, feeling her wet warmth before sliding two fingers into her opening. Slathering them with her juices, he began to slid his fingers in and out. For a time, Sonali just rested her head against Preeti's pelvis, focusing on her own pleasure. Her breathy moans making Preeti squirm. He watched as his wife's chest heaved, the small breasts with their hard nipples rising and falling. Her hand stroking his friend's cock. The sight made Harinder's cock twitch with need.

Sonali pushed against his fingers, wanting more. She looked back at him, her eyes pleading for more. Harinder obliged. He began to pump his fingers faster. In and out. In and out. In turn, Sonali returned her attention to his wife. A growl erupted from Preeti and she arched as Sonali found her clit with her tongue. He watched his wife's glistening body respond to Sonali.

Before long, the three found a rhythm. Harinder's fingers slid in and out. Sonali licked and teased. And, Preeti stroked. Ragged breathing mingled with moans. Bodies were slick with sweat, hair matted. The pungency of sex filled the room.

Preeti, broke the silence. Her voice a low growl, she said, "You said you wanted her. Take her."

Harinder slipped his fingers out. Sonali's cunt was wet with need. Shifting again, he pressed his cockhead against Sonali's opening. She lifted her head to look at him, her hungry eyes a reflection of his own wife's need. Without saying a word, he fulfilled her need with one quick thrust.

Sonali yelped.

His heavy mass filled Sonali as it had before. He remained deep inside her as she moaned and pushed against him. Harinder reveled in the sensation. His cock thick and full, sheathed in Sonali's dark warmth. Staring at his wife while he fucked Sonali added another layer of lewd pleasure.

As he watched, Preeti finally broke their gaze and shifted her head to Vikram. Giving her husband a final sidelong glance, she wrapped her lips around his friend's cock. She held the bulbous head between her lips before slowly sliding her mouth down the shaft and then back up again, letting it pop out of her mouth.

A filament of spit caught in the window light. The sight made Harinder groan.

Then, Preeti took to his friends' cock again. She licked up the underside of his shaft, swirled her tongue around the glistening head, and took it back in her mouth. She held it in her mouth, suckling on it. Vikram tensed and growled.

Sonali began to writhe against Harinder's cock, a signal he understood. Gripping her waist to steady her as she continued to tease his wife's cunt, he slowly slid his cock back until only the head remained. After an agonizing pause, he slowly slid back in. And, again. Out and In. He started a slow rhythm. Out. In. Out. In.

"I am going to fuck your wife." Vikram suddenly said, looking at Harinder. The burly Sikh brushed aside his sweaty mane and nodded as if his friend had been asking for permission. Vikram entwined his fingers in Preeti's hair and slowly pulled her off him. She looked at him with confusion, clearly not having heard his statement.

"Come here." Vikram said, putting his arms around Preeti and gently pulling her toward him. When he had her off the bed, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. One hand fell to her lower back, grinding her pelvis into his cock; the other went to the nape of her neck, drawing her greedily into him.

Sonali, wiping his wife's juices from her mouth, looked back at Harinder before she stretched herself out on the bed. Harinder, still slowly pistoning his cock in and out of her, leaned over her, bracing his arms to either side. His thick black hair fell like a curtain around his face as he bent down to kiss the valley between her shoulder blades. He tasted the familiar sweat that was Sonali.

Sonali was moaning with each stroke, her pelvis writhing against him.

"Hai, Sonali." He whispered. He closed his eyes, focusing on the singular sensations of Sonali. His cock in her cunt. The familiar smell of her skin. Her soft moans and purrs of pleasure.

Still kissing Preeti, Vikram pushed her to the wall. His hands made their way to her flanks before one trailed across her belly and up to a breast. The other went to his cock to guide it to her wet opening. Her hands were wrapped around him.

Preeti moaned and then inhaled sharply as Vikram thrust his cock into her. Vikram whispered something inaudible in Preeti's ear and she turned to look at her husband. His fingers were kneading her breast, twisting and pinching the dark, taut nipple. He ground against her, pistoning his cock into her wet pussy with a grunt. Every thrust drew softer cry from her.

Harinder looked at Vikram and his wife, the sight drawing a growl of lust. He entwined his fingers in Sonali's hair, lifting her head from the bed as his strokes grew in intensity. His rhythm matched Vikram's as the two men drove into the warm cunt of each other's wife.

In and out.

In and out.

Hard, pounding thrusts. Pure, physical fucking. Grunts and moans. Ragged breaths and heaving chests. Bodies arched in need as they began to reach their orgasms.

Preeti came first in a long shudder that made her body quiver. Her nails dug into Vikram's arched back as he held his cock in her pulsing cunt. As the orgasm passed into a series of aftershocks, her legs began to betray her and she clung on to Vikram. He continued to pump into her, his muscles clenching as his own release came. He ground against her, emptying inside her with a long, low grunt of ecstasy.

As Vikram and Preeti collapsed into each other, Sonali began to squirm and grind with every thrust of Harinder's cock. She was panting, her fingers clawing at the rumpled bed sheet. Harinder thrust. In and out.

He felt her muscles tense and her body began its spasming release. Her panting turned to a cry as the seemingly interminable tension finally released in a wave of pleasure. Harinder held her in place, his cock buried deep inside her. Her orgasming body brought its own pleasures as she bucked and writhed.

It was too much and he felt the familiar pressure building in the pit of his stomach. The sense that his own release was coming. His cock pistoned in and out of Sonali's cunt.

"Hai, Sonali." He growled. "I'm going to come."

He looked to his wife and locked eyes with her as his muscles clenched and the tightness spread to his loins. With a final thrust and a loud moan, he spasmed and emptied himself into Sonali. She ground against him, taking him inside her. Draining him.

Much later, when they bodies had settled, the four lay in the bed, Harinder cradling Preeti, Sonali draped over Vikram.

"I think you both needed that." Sonali whispered, smiling at Harinder.

12