Deli Tale: Gary & Nancy

Story Info
Two couples make their own 'lunch special'.
2.3k words
4.14
39.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frich
frich
3 Followers

Gary and Nancy had just moved to Texas from Colorado. He realized the culmination of a life-long dream, and opened a modest but upscale Gourmet Shop & Deli, while she got a pretty decent job at the University. The new business took off immediately, and her job went well, but they were suffering a bit of "culture shock" over the move to Texas, and didn't know many people. Attractive and apparently outgoing, friendly people, they didn't live far from our house, and we'd seen them around town a couple of times, looking a bit lost, so...

After a bit of discussion, we went into the Deli one Saturday afternoon to "try it out" and to introduce ourselves.

Gary was alone in the Deli (it was a beautiful afternoon and the early lunch rush was long gone), and after introducing ourselves, we sat down in a booth near the back, right across from the doorway into the kitchen, so we could keep up a running conversation with Gary as he tidied up in preparation for closing (he only served breakfast and lunch - no dinner). He was a very open and friendly person, and after just a few moments of talking, we felt as if we'd know him for years! It soon became apparent that he was having a hard time keeping his eyes off my wife's legs- or more accurately, her crotch! You see, that day Debbie had put on her favorite pair of VERY short wide-leg shorts, and she NEVER wears anything under them. Gary had obviously figured this out, because she had turned slightly sideways in her side of the booth (facing him)and as she felt more comfortable with him as a person (one she might like to get to know MUCH better!) She began opening and closing, crossing and uncrossing her legs, giving him fleeting glimpses of her closely trimmed bush (just a little "Hitler" above a smoothly shaved pair of pouty labia)! She was grinning mischievously at him, subtly letting him know that she knew he was getting more than a little frustrated, when Nancy walked into the Deli to see how Gary was doing with his "closing chores".

Nancy snapped to what was going on almost immediately, and far from being jealous, she began grinning back at Debbie and smothering chuckles at Gary's subtle attempts to inconspicuously re-arrange the front of his pants as he got harder and harder. We all talked together for almost two hours, liking each other more and more as we talked, finding that we shared the same values and concerns about the world in general and about drugs and sexually transmitted diseases in particular, flirting with sexually suggestive double-meanings, and grinning at each other like naughty children over the game of "hide and seek" that was going on between my wife and Nancy's husband! When the conversation took a particularly suggestive turn, Nancy paused for a moment, glanced at her husband and then the two of us somewhat speculatively, and seemed to reach some sort of decision. Grinning naughtily, she moved away from Gary's side, where she had been barely hiding her amusement at his growing arousal over my wife's "show", and excused herself to go to the ladies room for a moment.

In just a few moments, Nancy came back to the booth and smiled suggestively at Debbie before turning to me as she sweetly asked "Mind if I join you?". I slid farther into my side of the booth to make room for her, and it immediately became apparent that she had a purpose for her trip to the ladies room. As she slid into the booth next to me, she arranged for one side of the sundress she was wearing to slide up to her waist, revealing that she was now pantyless as well! Turning towards me to make some casual remark, she deftly unbuttoned the top two buttons of her dress, allowing me to see every lovely inch of her completely tanned, hard-nippled breasts! My wife took all this in, and her smile grew even broader as she uncrossed her legs, slowly parted her thighs and eased the crotch of her shorts to one side - finally giving Gary the view he'd been after ever since she sat down, almost three hours earlier!

Nancy made a big show out of knocking a fork off the table, giving her an opportunity to lean down and look under the table at this display. She straightened up and grinned first at Gary, then nodded her approval to Debbie. Turning to give me a smoldering look, she slowly took my hand and slid it into the top of her dress, first encouraging me to cup and fondle her firm tits, then showing me how to lightly pinch and stroke her rosey nipples until she caught her breath and tossed back her head in an abandoned motion of sexual arousal.

Gary, seeing this move, decided that he had been teased long enough! Looking directly into her eyes to make sure that he hadn't misread her signals, he slid into the booth next to my wife and slowly moved his hand onto her leg, stroking lightly upward from her knee towards her sex. Debbie responded by pulling the leg of her shorts even further over to one side and scooting forward on the seat, giving him free access to her now-dripping cunt. She moaned her delight as he cupped her mound with his palm, sliding first one, then two stiff fingers into her hot, wet slit. She gasped aloud as he ran his finger over her clit, teasing it briefly before returning to her wet pussy to gently finger-fuck her as she squirmed and whimpered her need.

Nancy, meanwhile, had taken my hand from her breasts and directed it towards her own steaming sex. As I slid my fingers along her thoroughly wet cunt lips, I discovered her clit extended at least 3/4 of an inch from her puffy, throbbing labia! I could actually roll it gently between my fingertips, and as it swelled even more with her arousal, I discovered that I could stroke it with a minature jacking motion, almost as if it were a small pink cock! Every time I touched it she jerked spasmodically in reaction, and I knew that she was on the verge of cumming, right here in the booth on the floor of the Deli!!

Afraid that someone might come in, Gary french-kissed Debbie pasionately, then whispered "Don't move, I'll be right back!". He ran to the front door and locked it, then turned out all the lights both inside and outside the Deli.

When he returned, he pulled Debbie out of the booth seat and gently laid her down on the tabletop in front of us. Pulling off her now-soaked shorts, he dove into her wet crotch and began flicking his tongue over her clit and between the wet lips of her cunt, first going fast and shallow, then deep and slow, then slow and shallow, then fast and deep- licking and sucking and probing and kissing and nibbling and teasing and tongue-fucking until my wife was screaming mindlessly into a shattering orgasm! All of this was happening just inches from my face and from Nancy's as we groped each other on the booth seat. My fingers were running amok over her clit, and she seemed to be having a series of continuous orgasms that kept racking her body with their intensity. She had torn open my button-fly jeans, and was pumping my straining hard-on with her hand. Every few seconds she would lean over and take the head of my dick into her mouth, letting copious amounts of saliva run down the shaft to provide lubrication for her pistoning fist. As Debbie began screaming her orgasm on the tabletop, I slid even farther back into the booth and turned Nancy to face me on the seat so I could put my mouth where my fingers had been. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, Nancy began to shudder into a mind-numbing cum. I sucked her love button between my lips and caught it gently in my teeth, pulling it further out from under its hood and rolling it gently from side to side in my mouth as I flicked the very end with the tip of my tongue. Nancy began gasping for air, filling her lungs for a shriek of pure, uncontrollable sexual pleasure. Her cries and those of my wife seemed to join and echo through the darkened Deli endlessly, even though it was really only for a few moments.

As they caught their breath, coming down from their orgasmic highs, Nancy and Debbie looked at each other, then smiled and moved together into a somewhat awkward embrace, given the tight quarters of the booth.

"I'm SO glad that we've finally met someone here that we can do things with!" was Nancy's remark, to which Debbie responded, "Me too! We've talked about this a lot - approaching the two of you, I mean - but we weren't sure how you would react! With all the things going around, you just have to be so careful these days. But it feels like we've known you forever, and you feel the same way we do about so many things? I guess when its right between people, its just right!"

"Well, I think we've got to do something about these guys" Nancy said, pointing to my throbbing erection, which she had resumed pumping with her other hand."Do you mind if I fuck your husband?"

"Not as long as you don't mind if I fuck yours!" Was my wife's smiling reply!

With that, Nancy pulled me out of the booth and led me to the next table. Sitting on the edge of the table, she spread her legs, flexed her knees up close to her chest, pulled me towards her by my dick and said, "Just fuck me hard and fast and come deep inside me? I'm so turned on I won't take long to cum again, and I want to feel you squirt your hot sperm way up in me when I do!"

I didn't need any urging, and I put my dick just inside her cunt lips, paused for a moment to try to tease her, then lost all control as I felt the slick, sweet moist warmth of her wrapping around me. Groaning with the incredible feeling of opening her up, I surged forward, filling her hot, tight, wet pussy with my shaft. I began pumping slowly at first, then increasing the speed as the sensation became too good to deny. I realized why she had chosen this position as I looked down to watch my engorged cock sawing back and forth, in and out of her warm, grasping slit. Half-sitting with her knees pulled up, her elongated clit was rubbing along the top of my shaft! Her over-sized joy button was in constant contact with my dick as I fucked her, and she had been having those steadily building, almost continuous orgasms since about the third stroke!!! I looked to the side and saw that Gary was behind Debbie, pumping into her from behind (her favorite position!) as she bent over and rested her elbows on the table of the booth where we had all been sitting just moments before! He was sroking into her more and more rapidly, pulling out until all but the very tip of his cock was visible, then thrusting forward until his hips were jammed against her sweet ass. I could hear the incredibly arousing sound of her gasping with pleasure as his balls were slapping against her clit. After just minutes of this, his uncontrollable groans and her keening moans (that's the sound that she always makes just before she cums really hard) told me that they were on the brink. As I watched, Gary began to jerk uncontrollably as he shot unbelievable amounts of gism into Debbie's welcoming cunt. She began screaming her delight as she felt him explode inside her, cumming with him as their mingled juices overflowed the stretched, puffy lips of her sex and ran down her thighs in white rivulets of passion.

Watching their incredible display of doggie-style fucking and hearing my wife and her husband explode into climax was all Nancy and I needed to push us over the top, and I began shooting into her convulsing, pulsating pussy as she shrieked with ecstacy. Her own orgasm shook her body like a toy in the hand of a giant, and every muscle in her body tensed as if she were being electrocuted. Her cunt gripped me like a fist, milking every last drop from my throbbing member until I thought I would pass out with the feeling.

Finally, gasping with the effort and the pleasure we had experienced, we all began to slow down and recover our senses. We were still clasped together, with me deep in Nancy, hugging her to me as I slowly kissed her lips, eyes, throat and breasts in gratitude, and Gary lifting Debbie by the waist to sit on his lap on the edge of the booth seat, still deep in her cunt but just slowly nibbling the nape of her neck as a "thank you" for his wonderful fuck. Grinning at each other, flushed with the after effects of truly incredible sex, we just enjoyed the moment, until Nancy said," You know, Gary doesn't open the Deli on Sunday, and I'm off all weekend, so if you guys want to, we could go to our house, and we'll fix dinner, then we can all relax in the hot tub, and I'll bet we could even convince you to spend the night! How about it??"

But then, that would be the Second Time....and that's another story....

frich
frich
3 Followers