Delicia Ch. 04

Story Info
Delicia, one year in captivity as Jerome's sex slave.
4.8k words
3.63
56.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
215 Followers

"Uh! uh! uh! uh! uhhhhuhuhhhhAHH!!!"

Delicia Sanchez moaned and grimaced on every strok of the thick 11-inch cock mercilessly probing her much-abused anal cavity.

"Oh god!" she wailed on the next mean-spirited thrust as she clenched her eyelids shut.

Her abuser was yet another of the many men she had once teased during Internet cam-to-cam sessions in the privacy of her bedroom, back when she had a bedroom that she shared with a husband in a home where she had a family.

But through a complex confluence of blackmail, shame, and her own demented sexual appetite, she made the mistake of letting one of her cam cyber sex partners get too close, learn too much. She went off with him to spare her family the scandal.

Delicia came from such a conservative, sheltered family and community that she truly believed they were better off not knowing her fate than knowing what she had been up to.

In the beginning, her ordeal was almost bearable. The deal with Jerome was that she be his sex slave/prostitute for three years, and then she was free to go. She spent countless hours dreaming up stories, trying to meticulously invent a lie to explain to her family why she had disappeared.

At times it occurred to her that Jerome would not keep his bargain. That he would somehow reveal to her family what she had been up to all along, or that he would simply keep her captive by force.

"Ohhhhhh! OhhohohhhhuhhhhAHH!" she moaned as this beast of a man held grip on her naked hips and thrust his piston-like erection up her outstretched colon. The shock of monster cock stabs up her anus brought her still to tears after all these months.

His name was Barry and he was a former semi-pro football player who now worked for a courier service in a town 400 miles away. He had a fat wife that had him pussy-whipped, but there were times when he was able to sneak away from that bitch, get online and like many other men get a little time with a Latina slutty housewife from Texas who just loved to show men her tits while they jerked off to her as she pulled on her nipples and sucked on life-like rubber dildos.

He could not believe his luck when one day he found she had moved and become available for real life hookups. He managed to make the trip down to see her about once every eight weeks. His only annoyance was that he could not afford private sessions.

Jerome insisted on gang bangs, so Barry had to deal with the awkwardness of being in Jerome's padlocked basement in the dim light with three other men. Fortunately, unlike some sessions, they were going at her one at a time, each having a turn while the others watched and stroked themselves.

Barry was in a particularly foul mood today. His wife had been more of a nagging bitch than usual in the week leading up to his trip and he took out his pent-up hostility and humiliation on Delicia's ass, ramming his hefty weight into her.

"Whap!" sounded the flesh of his groin and thighs against her. "AHH!" cried Delicia.

His ham-handed mitts squeezed at her ass, slid up her ribcage, cupped her sagging, bouncing tan tits and he pinched as he cock-stabbed and she howled, "Eeeeeahhhhh nnnn!!!"

All the sex slave fuckers present could hear her howls and sobs but it just made them delirious with lust. Delicia looked up, an expression of woe, looked pleadingly into the eyes of each man, hoping someone would speak up on her behalf. But all she saw were the dim glinting eyes of wolves patiently waiting for their pound of slut flesh.

It had been a full year now since Jerome had kept her in his basement. There were times when her regret would be so intense that she would spend every second with Jerome begging that he let her go, that he let her out of their bargain. He wouldn't consider it, of course.

Jerome could not believe his stupid luck. That he actually found her, and through trickery and the mixing of real evidence with fabricated evidence he had ruined her. He was power mad.

Jerome had done very well marketing her for sex on the Internet, thanks in part to how well Delicia had managed on her own to built a cyber buddy list.

She was now 39 years old and had been his property for a year. And he was using her hard, booking group sessions every week. There were some weeks where he had her taking 20 or more group sessions in a week.

But Jerome quickly became concerned with the vehicle traffic up to his house in Arkansas. It was obvious to his neighbors, so he sold his house in town, quit his job to better manage his new business and bought a secluded place in the country.

Suddenly, Barry felt himself losing control. He was going to cum, and sooner than he had wanted to. He reached up, gripped Delicia's thick long black hair and yanked, "You fuckinnnnnn WhORRR oh uhhhhhhhhhh eRRRR!"

He shot his cum into her colon in rapid, angry thrusts and Delicia was suddenly in so much pain she lost her breath. The veins in her reddening face bulged and she could only sputter and "Ack!"

Jerome found the more he exploited Delicia, the less he was concerned about her welfare. In the beginning, he was meticulous about getting her three meals a day. He would ask her what she wanted to eat. But her diet was different from what he was used to that he couldn't bring her the things she craved.

Delicia missed her homemade Mexican dishes. And Jerome always ended up bringing hamburgers or fried foods. Delicia lost appetite and over the months lost weight. She came to Jerome a curvy, pleasingly plump Latina mom. But between the constant and strenuous hard sex and her lost interest in food, she had lost more than 30 pounds and while not anorexic, was remarkably thinner.

Jerome liked it, this new, leaner look. But Delicia was not as aware of her self image. There were no mirrors in the basement and didn't ever get to wear normal clothes.

Barry pulled out of Delicia's gaped ass, a colon on the verge of prolapsing. She panted and the men around her watched her ribcage heave, rising and collapsing as her body tried valiantly to regulate her ragged breathing.

Cum drizzled out of her anus onto the cement floor, and Delicia on all fours slumped. "Uhhh," she grunted.

Barry leaned over, slapped her ass hard, "WHAP!!" and Delicia whinced, "nnnnn!!"

"Who's next?," Barry said, looking around as he magnanimously spread his arms out as if to offer what wasn't his to anyone present.

While Barry had been fucking her, the other men had been surveying the room. Jerome had generously stocked it with toys and contraptions. There was plenty of rope, collars, leashes, dildos, vibrators, a harness swing, a cage, a sawhorse, whips, clamps, paddles, chains, buttplugs, beads, a wardrobe closet full of skimpy theme costumes, bodysuits, teddys, and masks.

Two of the men in waiting had been discussing pairing up on her and how to go about it. They stepped forward now. One was an attorney from Chicago and the other owned a bowling alley in St. Louis. The bowling alley owner new Delicia from her cyber days but this was his first face-to-face session.

The bowling alley owner, a large, fat man, 5 feet 11 inches and 264 pounds of white man with a buzz cut, an ex-military man who would vacation in the Philippines because he had connections there that let him abuse their young whores, gripped Delicia by the hair and patiently tugged, "Up, up, up, let's go, Delicious, mmmm remember me, fuck face?"

Delicia looked up and grimaced, pushed herself up to avoid being too harshly lifted. She looked but only vaguely recognized his face. She nodded a yes, pretending to recollect him better than she actually did. They expected recognition, her old cyber buddies. She had learned the hard way never to say she didn't remember one.

Satisfied with her response, the fat man named Burr jerked her head in a sideways shake, reached over with his other hand and slapped at her breasts. Delicia winced but tried not to make too much noise. She watched as the lawyer, whom she was forced to look toward, gathered rope from off a large hook on the wall.

Her lips trembled. She was terrified of the rope games. Most men didn't bother with the rope but the ones that used it were among the most sadistic.

Delicia, moving only her eyes, looked for the fourth man in the room. He sat on a wooden stool, wearing only a t-shirt, stroking his cock, patiently waiting his turn.

The lawyer came up to her, wearing red sling swimwear and a gold chain Delicia imagined was worth a couple thousand dollars. The two men led her to a large hook on chain that hung from a beam in the basement ceiling and made her kneel. Pulling her hands behind her back, they formed an elaborate knot that wrapped around her tits individually, around her torso, keeping her arms pulled back, her wrists wrapped in rope, then back around her waist, down once into the slit of her pussy, the crack of her ass, back up to her shoulders and then she was lifted.

And left to hang.

The weight was distributed somewhat at the shoulders, but the pressure against her pussy was immediately noticeable and Delicia gulped and moaned, "uuuHHHHHhhhh!!!"

"I am gonna fuck up this TEEZinnn bitch," Burr said, and with those words Delicia became alarmed. Now she remembered Burr!

Of all the men she had cyber with, he was one of the sick fuckers she was most nervous about, and most grateful that she would never meet. Or so she thought. All of his jerk off sessions with her went into dark territory. He would tell her how he wanted to torture her. He complained about what a "TEEZinnn bitch" she was and how if he ever got his hands on her she would pay.

Delicia tried to take comfort in knowing there were witnesses, and that Jerome was monitoring this on closed circuit television. He may not have much regard for her, but he didn't want anyone maiming his moneymaker.

"NNnnnn!!" Delicia groaned from the pressure and friction of the rope and the fear Burr instilled in her.

Burr took a ping-pong paddle and lightly slapped at her inner thighs. "nNnnn uhhh!" Delicia cried, trying not to exaggerate her own sense of the pain she was in.

She hung in the air, but the lawyer brought a chair and positioned Delicia to where she could balance her toes on it and take the weight off her throbbing pussy. She caught her breath and just as she was getting a little comfortable, Burr stepped behind her and swatted her buttocks, "crack!"

"ayyyyyyyyyyyyy!" she cried and the violent heat of the impact jolted throughout her body, her spine arched and stiffened. "Crack!" he hit her buttocks again. "Crack!" and again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ayyyyyyyyyyy!" Delicia howled, now unable to control her yells.

The lawyer and Burr looked at each other as if reading each other's minds, and the lawyer pulled away the chair and in that instant Burr swung again and in the moment the paddle went "crack!" on her ass, the rope dug viciously into her pussy and Delicia had a moment of pain that knocked her air out. She froze in pain, then sobbed, breaking down into a full cry, "wahhhh! nnnnn ohhh gawwwwww nnnn! ahhh!"

The chair for balance, pulling the chair away just as she was swatted was a game. Burr and the lawyer did it to her over and over and over and over.

Delicia wanted to beg for it to stop, but she had learned that just excited such men more. She dared not beg. She would endure.

Burr and the lawyer stroked their cocks as they tortured her. The chair would come back in range and Delicia would be given a few moments to balance herself and catch her breath. She couldn't know when it would be pulled away again and each balanced effort was filled the stress of its loss and her total helplessness. Her sobs were constant, but she tried to keep her full-lung wails limited to the moment of impact. And there it came, that "crack!" the burn, the biting of rope into tender flesh!

"NNNnAHHHH!! oh oh ahhhhhhhhhhh!! nnnnnnnnnn! oh god oh god nnnn!!!"

Burr laughed, then gave her his rationale, "That's what you git fer BEE IN a TEEZinnnn bitch! Fuck you up I said and here it is, cunt!"

To Delicia, the torture seemed to go on forever, but the lawyer was getting anxious to shove his cock into her red, scraped, tender pussy and after 25 minutes of hell in the air, he lowered her.

Burr complained, "What err ya doinnn?"

"She needs some cock in that ripped up cunt, don't you think? Anyhow, I wanna feel my prick inside of her."

Burr grumbled but let the lawyer proceed. He unwound just enough rope to free her pussy from obstruction, keeping her arms uncomfortable twisted behind her and her wrists tied together, her breasts bulging red still with rope wound around the base circumference of her now grotesque looking mammaries.

The lawyer shoved her at the shoulder and made Delicia topple onto one side of her body. He knelt and scooted and lined up his cock, a dark pink 8-inch stiff bat. He slapped it against her red, swollen, scraped and painfully tender clitoris and the swollen area around her clit.

She winced and sobbed and furrowed her brow and panted as he incited his lust. She looked into his eyes to see the hungry glare of bloodlust.

Then he shoved his organ into her.

"NNnn! ooooooo!" she moaned.

"Yeaahhhh little fucktoy mama, take it, take it!" he commanded.

There was in all of this only the barest hint of sensual pleasure for Delicia's mind to latch onto. But she did, she focused on that place in her inner core, a place untouched by their sadism. It was all she had to bear this.

"Ahhhh!" she groaned, grimacing and sweating, the burn of rope around her tits and wrists, the stabbing burning tortuous strokes of his cock radiating pain!

"ahhhh! nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! ahh AHH ow OWWWW oh god ahhh!"

Burr was beside himself with impatience, wishing like Barry he had her to himself, wishing her owner wasn't monitoring their every move. None of this was enough for him, something evil inside Burr wanted to do horrific things to her, but this would have to do.

Burr's eyes wandered away from the thrashing fuck the lawyer was giving her, and with her moans in his ears, Burr focused on a thick, black, foot-long dildo and went over to retrieve it. He came back to Declicia, squatted and struck her on the neck with it as if punishing her with a rubber hose.

She screamed, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

Then Burr stabbed the dildo into her mouth, yelling, "suck it, fuckmeat!" and soon had Delicia choking and puking out of her nose.

The world became a blur, out of focus and under water, Delicious had a moment of feeling she was about to pass out. Her face had turned purple and Barry, holding back all this time, stepped forward and taking his leather belt from his pants, slapped her on the bottom of her left foot.

"GuhmmmnnnFF!" Delicia said, choking and shrieking with her mouth stuffed.

The lawyer reached across her body and pinched at her bulging dark nipples as he reveled in the sweet feel of his cock torturing her damaged pussy. "oh bitch oh yes oh you fucked up whore!" he exclaimed. And he picked up his pace, now wanting to cum deep inside her.

His hips gave rotated in a rapid jerky fucking motion, overheating his rod, drawing up his semen. "Fuckinnn whore fuckin whore oh yea you fuckinnnnn nNNNN! oooo bitch, mmm, yea, I'm gonna give you my cum, you hot piece of fuck meat! oH, Ohhhh, fuck this bitch!"

He stroked non-stop as he spurted into her, his jizz jetting through her canal, swimmers making their way in a race to her cervix. "OH! AHHH yeaa take my jizz, fuck meat!"

He came so hard, he got light-headed and rolled his eyes back. But all Delicia noticed was his body freezing up and stopping, and with it giving her a moment of relief from the horrible radiating pain of his thrusting cock rubbing against the burning wound of her swollen pussy.

The lawyer rested between Delicia's thighs too long for Burr's liking and he slapped the lawyer on the back of the head. "My turn!" Burr said in an impatient bark.

Burr had been studying the camera angle and figured out the only way to get out of Jerome's view was to haul Delicia up the stairs to the door that led out of the basement. He lifted her up on her wobbling legs and began to march her in that direction, but Jerome immediately saw Burr's intention and blared over the speaker, "Keep her on the floor, sir. You may NOT take her to the stairs!"

Burr stopped in his tracks, grimaced and threw up a middle finger at the camera, "Fucking tard!"

But that was the limit of his protest. Burr let go of his grip on Delicia, then in a fit of frustration, he pulled his leg back and kicked her in the pussy with his bare foot. She crumpled to the floor and went into a seizure of pain that would not let her catch one breath.

Finally, the fourth man spoke up. He was done sitting through this crap, "Heyyy, asshole! Leave something for me! I don't want to fuck a goddamn corpse, and I don't want to make dirty love to a lump of hamburger meat, either!"

Burr answered with a "Fuck you!" and retrieved the dildo, which he proceeded to slap on Delicia's ass and direct her, "Shove this up yer ass, slut!"

Delicia gripped the dildo, thankful she would have control of what it did to her anal cavity, at least for awhile.

Burr came at Delicia in a scissor position, pressing his uncut white cock against her mauled pussy slit while he watched her fuck her own anus with a huge rubber dick.

He shoved his own organ, a modest 6-inch penis into her, making her grunt and frown.

Delicia knew for her own sake she had better act like this was painful even if Burr's cock wasn't that impressive. And she did. Fucking herself and timing her groans with every inward thrust of Burr's cock. Still, as abused as she was, the fucking was substantially uncomfortable.

And many of her, "ohh, uhhh, ahh!" cries were totally sincere.

What Burr could not do with length, he did to her with stamina. Delicia clenched and humped at his cock as best she could, and cried throughout the ordeal, but she just could not seem to get this pig bastard to cum. That more than anything drove her to despair and a steady, miserable sobbing as her swollen, abused pussy had to endure this creep.

To make matters worse, as Delicia suspected would eventually happen, Burr slapped her hand away from the dildo and began to fuck her from both ends.

Whereas, Delicia had been alternating the strokes to minimize the pressure, Burr was jamming the dildo up her ass with his own in strokes. Delicia was oftentimes left with eyes bulging and spine writhing in near-epileptic seizures. She shuddered, squealed and, miraculously, even came once, squirting violently onto Burr's groin and lower abdomen while he laughed and howled, triumphant and with ego swelling, "Look at this whore squirt!"

But Burr soon after became frustrated. He was too sadistic to cum like this. Tiring, and panting, and needing to cum, he pulled out and climbed over her and sat on roped off, swollen tits, restricting her breathing, he used one hand to jack off and the other to choke her. Pulling on his cock as fast as he could stroke, he grunted, "nnnn waited so long to give you this, cunt!"

"Open up, cum bucket!" he barked, and Delicia opened her mouth in a stretched out, freaked out expression, near to gagging from his grip, watching his hand jack that evil prick's throbbing pole.

The spray of sperm was anti-climactic. It dribbled and if Delicia wasn't so afraid of this bastard, she would have been tempted to giggle. But she took it seriously and lapped at his sperm without prompting.

Burr, satisfied, rolled to one side and trapped her calf. The weight of him pressing her calf into the cement was painful and she groaned, but for once this was not pain Burr intended to give. He was just off balance, and he continued rolling away from her until he could push himself up.

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
215 Followers
12