Delicious Awakening

Story Info
Your slave is awakened to bondage and tortured with pleasure.
1.1k words
4.33
38.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desdemona
Desdemona
16 Followers

I'm taking a nap and I wake up to the sensation of my right arm being gently pulled and cuffed to the head of the bed. Opening my eyes, I see you looking intently into my face.

"Don't say a word," you said as I opened my mouth to speak.

You cuff my other arm to the head of the bed and then gently remove the pillow from under my head. A blindfold is placed over my eyes.

"Are you comfortable like this?"

I nod, "yes".

"You are not to cum or speak without permission".

You place plugs in my ears and I'm left like this for a short period of time.... I don't know how long. My arousal increases as I wonder what you have planned. My mind is spinning with the possibilities.

Without any warning, I feel hands on my breasts; my nipples are being twisted and then I feel both of them being sucked and bitten. A moan escapes and I wonder who is touching me.... is it my Master and sub sisters or just my 2 sisters? I don't know who is in the room, seeing me helpless and bound.

The hands wander along my body slowly. The gentle caresses tease my erogenous zones but never quite make contact with my most sensitive flesh. The pleasure and anticipation are excruciating and I begin to writhe a bit; wanting more but unable to ask for it. The touches stop. I am wet and wanting, throbbing with need and aware that this scene has only just begun. I feel the weight of the others leave the bed and again, I am alone.

Sometime later, after I have calmed down, I become aware that I'm no longer alone. I feel the falls of a flogger trailed across my body. Just this light touch is enough to re-ignite my desire. My eyes are open under the blindfold and I can't see a thing. I'm struggling to hear, but there are no sounds. All my senses are focused on my nerve endings.

I feel the gentle thud of the flogger and a light sting as it hits my breasts. Over and over, I'm flogged lightly, not enough to really hurt, just enough to tantalize me. Then, I feel it again, harder this time, on my upper thighs. I feel the touch of a hand wearing the vibrating glove stroking my belly and chest, squeezing my nipples and then when I least expect it; one vibrating finger traces through my wetness and strokes my clit. I arch to meet this delicious touch and suddenly, its removed.

The frustration and need is almost overwhelming and my juices are running out of my aching pussy.

You remove an earplug and I hear your whisper, "Don’t speak, just nod your head yes or no. Are your arms still ok?"

I nod "yes" and the plug is replaced. My face and hair is gently stroked and I feel your lips against mine. Hungry for your touch, I return your kiss and feel your tongue enter my mouth. I'm so focused on your kiss; I could almost cum from it. After this most delicious kiss, again, I'm left alone to calm down.

Sometime later, I feel the mattress sink under someone's weight. Gentle caresses flutter across my body. My legs are stroked, lifted above me and cuffed to the head of the bed. I am exposed to whatever pleasurable torture awaits. I feel something cool stroke through my streaming slit, gathering moisture. My clit is teased and I moan and writhe in response. This object is dragged slowly down and I feel it enter my ass; a butt plug is now secure and I feel so full. Suddenly, I feel the sting of leather on my buttocks. I yelp a bit and jump at each slap. After my ass is hot and stinging, it stops.

My nipples are again being twisted and pulled, never quite crossing the thin line between pleasure and pain; the sensation travels straight to my throbbing clit. Clamps are applied to my aching nipples and I'm driven almost insane with the need to cum. The foot of the bed sags under someone's weight and I feel a warm wet tongue lapping at my very wet and sensitive pussy. Combined with the nipple clamps, the butt plug and the teasing I've already endured, it’s almost too much. I need to cum badly and I can't even ask for release. I'm so close and I try desperately to distract myself so I won't disobey you, my Master.

I have no idea who is licking me, but the tongue is speeding up, flicking over my hard clit and I'm bucking up uncontrollably, dying for more. As I get ever closer to orgasm, the chain to my nipple clamps is pulled...hard, and I feel a tongue invade my mouth. Just as I am about to lose my mind, the mouth is removed from my pussy and I scream in frustration. Tears are streaming from my eyes and I grit my teeth to keep from disobeying you by begging for release.

The earplugs are removed.

You ask "What is it you want my slut? Tell your Master what you need."

The words rush out, almost incoherent as I beg, "Fuck me! Please let me cum, Master. Please, please don't leave me like this."

"Are you sure?" I scream, "Yes! Please! Fuck me! Please Master, please let me cum! I need to feel your hard cock inside me.... please.”

My pleas become less coherent as the tongue returns to my pussy to torment my aching clit. Suddenly, the tongue stops and I feel something warm and hard teasing my entrance.

"Are you certain this is what you want?" "Oh god yes," I sobbed. "Please Master, fuck me hard!"

You slam into me and I hear the word I've been longing for, "Cum."

As the orgasm rushes over me, the nipple clamps are removed, a tongue invades my mouth and I feel hands all over my body. I'm lost in the pleasure, aware only of the feel of your cock and the touches dancing across my skin. I hear the roar of my blood and ride the white-hot sensation of the orgasms that crash through me again and again.

Sometime later, my legs and arms are released. I'm aware of a tongue cleaning your cum from my body. I'm weak and trembling. The blindfold is removed and I'm folded in your arms. You direct my sisters to make love to each other as we watch and regain our strength for more play.

You whisper in my ear, "You did well, my love. I'm pleased."

Desdemona
Desdemona
16 Followers