Delicious Della

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers

Della stated, "Well there is security, kitchen work, or janitor work. You won't qualify for a teachers position but I had a position as my personal assistant in mind. How does that sound girl?"

The young girl replied, "That sounds fantastic. I'll be getting paid to work with the woman that I love. It doesn't get any better than that. Oh Della thank you so very much for everything. Here I am under arrest staying in a beautiful home with the hottest woman I've ever seen. Things are starting to look wonderful and I owe it all to you. I know that I can never fully repay you for everything but I will work my butt off trying." Cathy noticed Della's eyes fill up and asked, "Della what's wrong? Was it something that I said? Please let me see your sexy smile again. I hate to see you sad. It breaks my heart. Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Della replied, "These are not tears of sadness they are tears of joy. You just said that you loved me and I love you too. I've never said that to any other woman baby just you. I'm so glad that you are happy because you bring me so much delight. You are truly a gem and I'm so fucking glad that I found you. Please don't work your ass off for me because I like it just the way it is. Are you ready for some more dessert? You had some chocolate cake so would you like me to feed you some hot chocolate cream pie? If so let's go to bed early. Hell we might even get a little sleep as well."

Cathy said, "There is nothing I'd rather have than that hot chocolate pie between your luscious legs. Let's go to bed now."

They climbed the stairs, stripped, and jumped in bed. Cathy was happily nursing on her lover's nipples when she was pushed on her back and much to her delight those sensual lips of her lover kissed her entire body. The white girl was in a blood-tingling state of ecstasy when her lover's lips touched her purring-pussy. She moaned and groaned with sexual satisfaction as her lover's fingers joined the probing tongue. The young girl erupted one orgasm after another so much that she passed out. Della let the girl sleep and drifted off herself but woke up to the sweet sensation of Cathy's mouth clamped to her flooding pussy. Della was pleased and proud that Cathy had learned from last night and inserted fingers as well as her tongue into the steamy slit. Della screamed, "Oh hell yeah baby, just like that! I love you and my cunt loves you too. Yessssss! It's so fucking hot watching you lick up every drop of my sticky cum with your wagging tongue. There's no doubt that you love eating my hot cunt and it is I that am lucky to have you as a girlfriend. Oh baby you look so fucking sexy with my cum all over your pretty face. Your getting better every day. Who wouldn't love you?" They got some more rest and happily went to the boot-camp in the morning.

Della was at her desk and asked Cathy for a picture ID. to copy for her files. While the girl was getting her drivers license out Della noticed some pictures in her wallet and asked, "May I take a look at your photos? Who are these other women in this picture with you?"

Cathy stated, "That is my mom, her sister, my sister, and my cousin."

A wicked grin crossed Della's face as she said, "You know that you may have visitors on weekends don't you? I can issue you a permit whenever you want one but they could visit you at my house and perhaps stay over. It's easy to see where you got your good looks from. We could have a wild party and invite some friends over. Perhaps the ladies from the other night. You wouldn't mind sharing my beautiful black cunt with your family would you? Bet you would get-off watching your mother feast on my horny cunt huh baby? Hell your sister and cousin could suck my big tits while your mom buries her head between my long shapely legs. How does that sound my love?"

Cathy turned crimson as she meekly replied, "Mom is very conservative and I just can't imagine her doing such a thing. I'm afraid of how she would react to such a situation. I find the whole idea appalling but I must admit that a part of me is aroused by the thought of you feeding your delicious delicacy to my mom. God what is wrong with me? A sick, vile, and totally forbidden act is turning my on. Please give me some time to think about it."

Della stated, "You know damn well that your mom would simply adore all this don't you girl. Don't be so selfish and learn to share girl. Once she got a whiff and taste of my hot, juicy, black, and totally delicious cunt she would be filled with carnal cravings and would not be able to resist her overwhelming desire to devour the motherfucker. After that she will beg me for more just like they all do. Tomorrow there is a big party here at the boot-camp. The basketball team will be honored. Last year they beat every team they played. A friend of mine sent us a white history teacher from her school and she wants use to give the woman bitch training. Her name is Christina and she has displayed a fondness for black pussy. All we have to do is teach her to totally submit to black cunt and learn to obey every command. Sounds like fun huh? As far as your mom and other family females are concerned I will give you a little time to think about it but I know you will come around. The more you think about it the more turned-on you will get picturing your mom going down on me. I was lost in lust watching you with the black woman, her daughter, and the daughter's friend. After I flood your mother's face with my hot sticky cum they can all fuck her. Just think about watching that baby girl." Cathy was so conflicted between her feelings that it would be wrong to watch her lover seduce and dominate her mother and the powerful arousal she felt when she pictured her mom eating out her lover.

That night at home they mad mad passionate love and the black sex goddess taunted her white girl friend with talk about her mother.

The next evening they all gathered in a large room at the boot-camp that Cathy never knew existed. Not only were the inmates all present but the entire staff as well. Some guest were also invited as well but only the ones that have shown before that they had an appetite for lesbian sex. It was strictly enforced that no one possessed cameras or cell phones. The tables were full of horny females anticipating lewd an raunchy sexual encounters. Della had her assistant Cathy join her on a small stage and announced the basketball team and their coach to a thundering round of applause as a curtain opened and the team appeared in uniform. Then Della called for the history teacher Christina to join them on stage. Della told the busty white woman, "The basketball team and their coach deserve deserve a reward for their achievements and you are it." Christina was stunned as the team discarded their uniforms and surrounded her. She was stripped and pushed to her knees. She ate pussy and ass with fervor and felt like a kid in a candy store. Della sat on a chair, lifted up her skirt, and spread her legs invitingly asking, Are there any white sluts out there that want to dine on Delicious Della Divine? If so come and get it ladies." Over a dozen white girls and women rushed to the stage to taste the Divine one. They stood in line to eat the delicious black pussy. Della then invited the black females to do the same to her girlfriend and the response was the same.

A major orgy broke out and all manner of lesbian sexual acts was being indulged in. Della really enjoyed all the attention and watching all the black females munch on her lover's pussy drove her crazy with lust. Della cried out, "Fuck yes ladies eat the shit out of my hot cunt. There's plenty for every one. Don't you just love this Cathy? Just think baby next time your mother will be part of all this. See how all these white sluts lust after my chocolate cream pie? Your fucking mother will love it too. Trust me."

Watching the white girls and women worship her black lover's body, felling the probing tongues in her pussy, and thinking about her mother being part of it was driving Cathy out of her mind. One fantastic orgasm after another propelled her to the heights of sublime bliss and sexual satisfaction. She came to terms with the fact that Della would soon have her way with her mother. As the juices freely flowed from her purring pussy Cathy actually looked forward to watching her mother worship at the alter of Della's Delicious cunt. She wanted her mother to discover the thrill and excitement that she enjoyed so very much. Never before had the young girl felt so alive and fulfilled in her life. She knew that she had met her destiny and was fully determined to enjoy every minute of it.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers
12