Deliciously Sinful Ch. 02

Story Info
A brother and sister in the morning after.
2.4k words
4.34
32.5k
17
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short author's note here – this is first and foremost just a work of fiction, borne out of my imagination. It's not a love story...it's just for dirty fun, so don't expect anything more than that. Yes, there's some spankings, and some light domination games, so if that isn't to your liking, then don't read!

^-^-^

Aria woke up, feeling somewhat disoriented for a moment in the king size bed, the room in shadows. Did she have another drunken blackout? Then she remembered she was in David's hotel room, with his body still wrapped around hers intimately. It wasn't a dream, she was still there in bed with her brother, and they had fucked for what seemed like hours. She stretched, feeling sore and well used in every part of her body.

Without disturbing David, she edged out of bed and walked quietly into the bathroom, and stared at her reflection under the soft lights over the vanity. Her long black hair was in a tangle, and her mouth looked swollen and any makeup she might've been wearing was long gone. Then she touched the small bruises along her throat, where David had left marks with his teeth, and she felt strangely pleased at the sight. She could see other marks on her skin, on her breasts and her hips and the memory of what they had done sent a wash of heat through her all over again.

"Having second thoughts?"

Aria whirled around, to see David leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed over his chest. In the light, she could fully appreciate how he looked – his eyes hungry for her, dark hair messed from sleep, his muscled chest dusted with black hair that trailed lower to where his cock was already hard. He stalked across the tile floor to stand behind her, sliding his arms around her waist.

"Aria, are you regretting what we did?" he asked again. "Because if you want to walk out of here right now, you can. Then this will just be our dirty one night stand, and it won't happen again. You can go back to college, and I go back to my life."

"You're not serious, are you?"

David shrugged. "Not entirely, but I had to ask. I know we're alike in many ways, or we wouldn't be here like this right now, but I also know some of this must be new to you. I wouldn't blame you if you were freaked out. Something about being with you makes me lose control, in more ways than one."

"I'm not walking out of here, David, I'm all yours. Nothing we did scares me," she whispered, turning around to kiss him. A slow, searching lover's kiss that left no doubt of her intentions, and her carnal desires. Her hips started to move against his cock, but he held her back.

"You think you're such a bad girl now?" he asked, his voice like smooth silk in her ear. He nipped her earlobe, and she moaned softly. He kissed her again, his tongue invading her mouth, before letting her go abruptly. Both of them stood for a moment, letting the sexual tension ratchet up higher, breathing heavily.

David quickly spun her around again to face the mirror, holding her head back and their eyes met in the glass. "Look at us, Aria. What do you see?"

"I see my brother, naked and aroused, just the way I've fantasized about for so long. How could I walk away from you?"

"And I see my sweet little sister, ready and willing to go along with whatever I want," he replied, wrapping his hands around her hips, pulling her backwards. His admiring gaze raked across her body, seeing the nipples starting to harden in response to the cool air and the game they were playing. His fingers stroked her, as he watched her in the mirror, switching to his open palms sliding across her damp flesh. She sighed, her eyes closed as she leaned back against him, offering herself to him. David fitted her body tightly against him, as she moved her head to the side, so that he was able to move her hair away with his hand, before putting his mouth against her neck. "You can feel me against you, my breath on you..." he murmured, "I have you under my control right now."

"I'm not going anywhere," she whispered, her eyes still closed.

He kissed her neck then, moving a little more slowly than the night before, taking his time to mark a trail from her ear to her collarbone, watching her skin flush and the points of her nipples stand out even harder. His hands moved higher, across her hips and over her navel, feeling her starting to tremble a little. David pushed her forward a little, and she braced her hands against the cool porcelain. Her legs spread wider, almost without her conscious thought at what she was doing.

"You're getting wet again, aren't you?" he asked roughly, and she jerked back against him in response. He grinned a little, knowing he was right, as she bit back a little whimper. His hands moved back, along her ass, tapping her lightly as she bent over further.

"You know I am, damnit." Her body convulsed a little at the slight spanking, her hair falling around her face. David reached up and twined his hand in her hair, pulling her back again. This time he put his mouth on her, sinking his teeth lightly against her throat, enough to make her moan, before he soothed the spot with his tongue. His cock rubbed against her ass, hard and demanding, and she wiggled against him.

"You like to be marked like this, don't you?" he asked harshly, before nipping again.

"I do."

"Why?"

"I d-don't know for sure. It just seems right, that I can look at it later and remember your mouth on me, or your fingers." Her voice was breathy, her hips starting to roll against him. David could feel his cock tighten and thicken, sliding between her cheeks.

"You are shameless, aren't you?" he muttered. He kissed her shoulder, moving his hands to cup her breasts, holding them up.

"I can't get enough of you, of your cock, I love what you do to me, David," Aria confessed, her pussy contracting with each word, and each stroke of his thumbs over her sensitive nipples.

"You imagined me possessing you like this?"

"Yes..."

"Using you?"

"Yessss..." Her voice was a ragged sigh, giving up to him. Their bodies moved together, her eyes still closed, as she continued to be obedient and submissive.

David's palms flattened her breasts then, kneading her more roughly, sliding down her ribcage and her hips. "Imagining other men watching you being fucked?"

Aria gasped a little, at the mental images he put in her mind. "Ohh yessss..." She moaned slightly as he moved his fingers lower, exploring her body, watching her twist, her pussy starting to glisten with more moisture.

"Naughty, Aria, very very naughty," David breathed then, sliding his hand between her legs. "You're soaking wet, thinking of that..."

Aria gulped, incapable of forming any response at that point, caught up in the game. She leaned forward more, flexing her hips, trying to get his fingers into her. But he spanked her sharply instead, and she cried out in surprise. "Oh!"

"You still need discipline, Aria," he said, spanking her again, making her skin turn pink, as she clung to the vanity. Then he stopped, and pulled her back against him, his fingers sliding around to her clit. Her legs shook, as the pain receded, and the pleasure took over, her ass grinding against David desperately. "Not yet, you can't come yet," he murmured, drawing his fingers out of her, sliding up along her skin wetly. "You need to do something for me first. Use that mouth of yours on me, little sister."

David turned her around slowly, guiding her down to her knees on the cool tile floor. "Yes," she whispered, placing her hands on his hips, finally opening her eyes as she looked up at him, looked at the hard fullness of his cock that pulsed in front of her. "I won't disappoint you." She took his throbbing length in her hand, and stroked him up and down carefully, using her tongue at the base and around his balls. Her fingers teased him, as he lost himself in her mouth, her tongue working expertly everywhere. His breathing deepened, and he grabbed the edge of the vanity to keep from pitching over.

He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror, his body responding, his eyes half closed, as she worked on his cock. The room was getting warmer, the air thick with the scent of their sex. "Just like that, god, yes..." he panted, his hands moving to her head, gathering her hair in his grip. He stared at the mirror, realizing somehow Aria had the control at the moment - he just was along for the ride. Fighting to hang onto his climax, David dug his fingers deeper into her hair, as she moved her mouth over him, taking him even deeper.

Aria gasped, finally coming up for air, before descending onto him again. David took a deep breath of his own, nearly ready to explode from the feel of her tongue and her teeth on him, and moved away, his cum already dripping on her lips.

"Too much," he admitted, trying to master his breathing. "I'm not ready for that yet..."

Aria smiled up at him, wiping the trickle of wetness away from her mouth, before he pulled her up and then onto the edge of the vanity. Her arms went back to brace herself, as he spread her legs wide, his hard wet cock rubbing against her. He lifted her legs higher, drawing her open and up, still rubbing against her drenched pussy, where she was so open, so ready for him. His mouth lowered to her breasts, teeth worrying her hard nipples, biting enough to make her gasp. "Would it make you hotter, knowing someone was watching this...seeing how you get so wet?" he asked, as she moved her hips, their bodies responding to each other, each of them caught up in the heat, the desire, the pure erotic thrill of it.

"Oh god yes, it would make me hot," she confessed, her eyes wide, her lower lip between her teeth. She could barely breathe; she was so aroused, so close to coming just from thinking of it. Then he lowered his head between her legs that sprawled open wantonly, as she watched him, her eyes dark with desire. Her plump, pink pussy lips glistened with the wetness of her arousal, and he pressed his lips against her. Letting his tongue tease her first, stroking along the sensitive clit that was already throbbing and tingling for more.

Aria clutched at his head, the edge of the vanity, anything to keep upright,

abandoning everything but the feel of pleasure burning her up, turning her inside out with the throb and the hum in her veins. David continued blowing and licking, biting and probing until she was mindless. Her lips glistened, they ached, they throbbed as he continued to tease her, finally tonguing her deeply. She grabbed at the smooth counter, spinning out of reality into a world of only sweet, delicious feelings.

"God, I'm coming...coming..." she screamed, convulsing as David replaced his tongue with his fingers. He bent over her, and kissed her, his tongue and lips tasting of her juice, impossibly wet with it. She thrust her tongue against his, moaning, aching and needing this, all of this, over and over. When she thought it was too much, another wave washed through her, and she felt drugged with pleasure.

His fingers strayed to her nipple, pinching her, making her whimper and he groaned, his cock harder than ever. Aria's head fell back, feeling already sated, but ready for more. "Just fuck me now, David, take me hard," she urged, burning up to have him inside of her.

David pulled her off the counter, wrapping his hand in her hair, and spinning her around. She bent over, offering herself, opening herself for him, as he put the swollen, aching tip of his cock between her legs, finding the right angle to sink into her. Aria moaned, low and throaty, as he filled her completely. David braced one hand on her hip, the other still in her hair, as he pushed in deeper, buried as far as he could go. She felt wet and tight, and he paused, savoring the moment before he pulled back.

Then he drove into her again, lifting her up onto her toes, losing himself in the slick grip of her pussy. Aria moaned, meeting his thrusts as best she could. "David, more..." Her body shook with the ferocity of his thrusts.

"You're so damn tight," he managed to say, his teeth clenched. "And very very wet..." Her wetness seemed to be everywhere, sliding down the inside of her thighs, as he took her harder than ever. She moaned, and moved with him, their rhythm picking up, as he pounded into her. Stars seemed to float in front of her eyes, as she felt her climax tingling, so close, just another moment.

"Look in the mirror, damnit. Look at how I'm fucking you, Aria!" he demanded, feeling her squeezing him, her body shaking.

She looked up, fascinated at the sight of him behind her, his hands on her, his expression lusting for her. Every thrust was harder than the last, making her breasts bounce and her hair whip around her face. Her own eyes were wide, her mouth parted, matching his hunger with her own. When his mouth found the back of her neck, biting down again as he penetrated even deeper, she nearly screamed in satisfaction. They belonged together, just like this, and she came in great shuddering waves around him. The shock of the bite mingled with the blessed relief of her climax, and her knees buckled.

David held her tightly, as the force of his own orgasm shot though him at last, his body bucking against her violently. Both of them swayed and groaned from the intensity, their eyes meeting again in the now steamy mirror.

"Fucking you is a sin," David muttered, "but damn if it isn't the best fuck I've ever had."

Aria smiled at him, her body still quivering from the pleasure. "Damn right it is. What can we try next time?"