Delight of Something New Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bi56
bi56
1 Followers

I felt Evan's tongue plunge deep inside my sphincter. God, another uncanny thrill I thought would never come again! The warm image of beautiful, dead Martha flashed through my mind as I swallowed the ending drips of Evan's cum. She'd taught me the pleasant sensation of a probing tongue in my ass! To test the waters, I let my tongue circle around, then through the wrinkled iris opening. His spasmic twitch told me that I'd found another G-spot!

His cock began to shrivel in size, but I held it in my mouth, savoring to the end. We'd been so delirious with lust, so intent on tasting all the sweetness that gushed from each other's balls, that we'd drained each other too quickly. But this would not be the last fuck we'd have together. Now I wanted, even more than before, to drink Evan's thick syrupy cum forever, to let my tongue rove and explore the shaved smoothness of his supple body...to wrap my legs around his head and squirt, again and again, the ample contents of my cock-cum into his sucking mouth!

In the shower, sated now, we lovingly washed each other...with an occasional squeeze or tender massage. When he washed my back, I felt his growth press lightly between my ass cheeks. Instinctively, I hunched back to him, reaching around and guiding his cock in the crack.

"We have so many more delights to experience," Evan whispered softly. "When will you come again?"

"Perhaps tomorrow night," I said eagerly. "This was so good for me! The first time, you know..."

"...And you were magnificent! such rapture, intensity for the first!" Evan laughed. His arms were around my waist, pulling me gently back again.

"...And someday," he went on, "We might indulge ourselves with some other people, too."

I remembered the 3-somes Martha and I had watched together and felt fresh tingles.

"Maybe some younger men...MUCH younger," Evan continued, "Whose cocks recover more rapidly than ours! Feel up to it?"

I'll didn't know why then, but Len was dancing through my mind again...

bi56
bi56
1 Followers
12