Delightful Adorable Alison

Story Info
Rick got trapped by his loving parents and their friends.
4.5k words
4
45.9k
50
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amachi
amachi
117 Followers

"Alison, you look incredible." Shaun admired his petite, porcelain-skinned wife, patting her on her plump ass as she squeezed into her tight dress. It was hard for her to fit her massive bottom and big tits into the dress, but with her husband's help, she managed.

"Ah! I didn't think it was going to fit!" Alison giggled, admiring her reflection in the mirror. Although she was 44, every guy in the neighborhood would have picked her over a 25 year old any day. Her long, dark brown hair cascaded over her shoulders, and Shaun ran his hand through it from behind.

Shaun was around 6 feet tall, and towered over his tiny, adorable little wife. He had short brown hair and a well-groomed beard framing his strong jawline. His massive cock was poking out of his boxers as he ran it up and down her ass, but she swatted back at him with a giggle.

"No way! Not yet. We have to wait for Rick, remember?"

"I swear, if that boy doesn't love it when he sticks his cock inside you later I'm going to beat his ass." Shaun shook his head with disappointment. "He's been such a little bitch all his life. I'm so tired of hearing him talk about how he's 'waiting for the one' or 'staying a virgin until marriage'."

Alison smirked. "We both know he isn't going to be a virgin for much longer. I seriously can't wait to climb on top of him and fuck him so hard that he screams. I caught a glimpse of his dick when he was getting out of the shower last week, and it looks just like yours. Ugh, I want him in me so bad!" She stomped her feet with frustration, unable to wait much longer to be filled with her son's thick cock.

"Well after I heard about what Shelby and Drew are doing with James, I knew I had to whip him into shape. There's no way I'm going to let my son get away with waiting for marriage when my beautiful wife wants to be pumped full of his cock tonight."

"You're so hard on him!" Alison laughed, rubbing her tight bottom back against her husband's cock. "I am excited to see James in the action with his parents. They've been fucking for a few weeks now, right?"

"Yeah, Drew says he's begging to fuck his mom all hours of the night now. Horny little bastard. Maybe before long Rick will be feeling the same way about you." Shaun grinned, reaching up under his wife's dress and pressing his finger against the tight rosebud of her asshole.

"Ugh, stop it! I seriously want Rick to fuck me so bad, you're driving me crazy!"

Shaun laughed mockingly at her as he slipped into his clothes. "Come on, we're going to be late for dinner. The fun stuff has to wait until later. And you can be sure Rick's going to be joining us, whether he likes it or not."

Alison admired her husband's efforts to please her. She longed for her son's cock for too long, and tonight, Shaun and her friends will get him ready for her. Mommy's pussy was ready to devour her son's beautiful cock.

II.

When they made their way downstairs, Rick was waiting for them at the door. His dark brown hair was tousled and messy, and his bright blue eyes were filled with resigned annoyance. He had a look of disgust on his face, and looked sour about having to go to the party.

His mother blew him a kiss, looking all cute, but he couldn't bring himself to look her straight in the eyes. She was looking so hot it was downright frustrating. He would often hear his parents fucking in their bedroom and it made him so angry, and yet, he couldn't stop imagining how good does his mom's pussy feel. Those thought only made him feel worse because sex was something he only wanted to do after he met the right one, and marrying her. There's no way his mom's moans and her stunning, delicious looks will make him break that oath to himself.

He was still complaining by the time they got into the car.

"Oh, stop it honey. It won't be that bad. James will be there! You love hanging out with him, it'll be fun." Alison teased him playfully.

"Yeah, stop bitching. You're supposed to be a man but you act like a little girl half the time." Shaun wasn't amused by his son's antics.

When they arrived at Shelby and Drew's house, they answered the door cheerfully.

"Hey, nice to see all of you. Glad you could make it," said Drew.

Rick quickly noticed that James was standing right behind his parents. He was almost 6 feet tall, with light blond hair styled in short waves. He was in extremely good shape, with well-toned muscles sticking out of his t-shirt.

Shelby had long, straight, platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes just like her son. Drew was just as handsome as James, with the same wavy blonde hair and sharp, masculine features. Shelby and Drew had a mischievous gleam in their eyes as they beckoned Rick and his parents into the house. Behind them, James looked equally devious. For a moment Rick thought it was really weird how all of them were acting, but he quickly forgot about it as everyone made their way into the living room.

"It's seriously so awesome that you invited us over!" Alison bounced up and down excitedly, and her massive tits jiggled with every movement.

"We always look forward to seeing you guys, you know that!" Shelby said. "And we've got an exciting night ahead of us." She winked at Alison, who blushed immediately.

The adults chatted amongst themselves as Rick made his way over to James. They nodded at each other in greeting.

"It's been a while, man," said James.

"Yeah, I've been really busy with school. It's been a real drag." Rick's blue eyes had an unmistakable hint of unsuspecting innocence as James smiled at him like a devious wolf. James was always a confident guy, someone Rick could only hope to be, but lacked James' determination and guts. While Rick swore on keeping his cock untouched by others, James was fucking many girls from school, but most of all, his own busty mother. If Rick only knew what was in store for him tonight.

"What have you been up to?" James asked.

"Oh, nothing much. Just school and playing video games, mostly. Same old, same old."

"Sounds lame." James glanced towards the staircase. "Hey, while everyone's busy, you think you could come upstairs with me for a second? I want to show you something this guy gave me at school, I don't know what the hell to do with it and I don't want my mom to see."

Rick raised an eyebrow. "I guess it's okay. As long as it's nothing that could get me in trouble . . ."

James led the way up the staircase, reassuring James as they walked along. "No, it's nothing like that, man. Relax."

When they reached the top of the staircase, James led Rick down the long hallway and into the master bedroom.

"Hey, this isn't your bedroom. I thought this was where your parents slept." There was confusion in Rick's voice.

"Yeah, it'll make sense in a minute! Just come in here, okay?"

Rick blindly followed James into the large master bedroom, and when he saw the strange setup on the bed, he immediately did a double take. To his surprise, the king-sized bed had police-grade handcuffs on all four corners.

Rick raised an eyebrow, looking over at his friend for an answer. "You know I don't like this kind of thing, I'm waiting until marriage for a reason. Why are you showing me this?"

As he turned around to walk out of the room, a look of disgust was creeping across his face. His expression was quickly overtaken by surprise when he saw Shelby and Drew standing in the doorway. He was even more shocked when he realized his own parents were behind them, and every last one of them was grinning wickedly at him and blocking the exit.

"W-what's going on here? Why is everyone staring at me?"

His mother was the first one to move away from the doorway. She scurried over to him with an adorable smile on her face, then gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. "Relax, baby. Mommy's going to fuck you real good."

"What? What the hell are you talking—"

Before he could finish his sentence, Drew charged at him from the doorway and pinned his body against the bed. His father hurried over to him as well, putting his hands around his throat and snarling.

"I've had enough of your crap about staying a virgin until marriage. Tonight we're going to get that stupid idea out of your head once and for all."

Alison, his beautiful, big-busted mother, began to unzip his pants and rip them off. She didn't waste any time in unbuttoning his shirt as well. He opened his mouth to cry out in protest when she reached for the waistband of his boxers, and he started shouting as his dick slipped out for everyone in the room to see.

"Oh, we can't have any of that," Shelby giggled. "The neighbors will end up calling the cops! We need to quiet you down right now." She reached into the dresser drawer, brandishing a ball gag and shoving it into his mouth. As she latched it around the back of his head, Shaun and Drew worked on securing all his limbs to the bed with the handcuffs.

His eyes were filled with terror as Drew latched the final pair of handcuffs. By that point, everyone had begun to undress and discard their clothes on the floor. He couldn't pull his eyes away from his mother, who was busy ripping her tight black dress off to free her huge boobs and delicious ass. No matter how badly he wanted to look away, he couldn't stop staring.

"Your father's right. We couldn't listen to you talking about how you were 'waiting for the right one' anymore!" Alison came closer to the foot of the bed, with a mocking smile on her face. "And when we found out that Shelby and Drew were swingers, we knew we had to spend some quality time with them. And we did, many times. But what kind of parents would we be if we didn't bring our precious son along for some fun?" She winked at him and slowly straddled his naked, helpless body.

Rick tried in vain to break free from his restraints, kicking his legs pathetically as James came to stand beside his own mother.

"Yeah, it was pretty pathetic to wait for the right girl when you have such a hot mom at home. You could have been stuffing her full of your cock all this time, but you're too much of a sissy," James laughed.

His father smirked, shedding his boxers and slapping his mom on the ass. "It's finally time for you to become a man, whether you want to or not. I've been so goddamn embarrassed about you being a virgin for so long. Tonight we're going to fix it once and for all."

Rick continued to fight and struggle, refusing to give up. His mother's weight was keeping him in place along with the handcuffs. Her hands were teasing his upper body, pinching his nipples and caressing his shocked face, all the while smiling lovingly at him.

"You really should stop fighting, Rick! Before you know it, your cock's going to be buried to the hilt in your mom's pussy," said Shelby. "It's silly to fight so hard, because you know you're going to love it."

Shelby's words seemed to fill Alison with a wave of raw, wild lust. Alison's naked body was illuminated by the dim light of the bedroom, and Rick couldn't help but stare at her shockingly hard nipples. He couldn't believe his sweet, adorable mom was acting like an uncontrollable, sex-crazed nympho.

"I bet you thought you were going to get off easy. You probably thought mommy was going to let you wait for the right girl and give your virginity to her on your wedding night. Yeah right! Your virginity belongs to me, sweetie."

Alison's perfect tits dangled right in Rick's face, and the feeling of them squishing up against his chin was driving him crazy. He'd never been this close to a girl in his life, and he couldn't believe he was practically inhaling his mom's massive breasts. As she pushed them against his face, for a split second he wished he wasn't wearing a ball gag so he could suck on them.

"Yeah, that's right. Soon you're going to get a taste of way more than my big tits. I'm going to fuck you so hard, baby."

As she ground her bare, wet pussy against his shaft, Rick did all he could do to resist getting hard. He was filled with dread as he felt his cock stirring to life and prodding desperately at his mom's slit. "Why is this happening. Oh my God, why?" Rick's thoughts were filled with dread and panic.

He heard James laughing with his parents at the foot of the bed, and he realized they weren't going to stop mocking him any time soon.

"Look at the little bitch, getting hard as his mom pins him against the bed." Shaun's tone was unforgiving and cruel.

"Yeah, we'll make a man out of him yet. Don't worry, Shaun. All that pathetic virginity bullshit is going to end tonight." Drew did his best to reassure his friend.

"It sure is! Look how hard his dick is! And I must say, he's got a spectacular cock!" Shelby snickered, enjoying the show.

Alison was unable to resist Rick's throbbing hard cock for any longer, and crawled between his legs and started blowing on it. She played with the tip of his cock with her tongue, driving him crazy by tracing the veins all the way down the shaft. Rick was in a state of disbelief. Everything was happening so fast, but feeling his mom's lips on his hard cock and seeing her lustful face provoking him suddenly made him realize - he is getting sucked off by his own mother. His own, sweet, beautiful mother. His eyes rolled back into his head as he fought to resist her incredibly hot advances.

Shaun was pointing his phone towards his wife and son, and the ominous "beep" of the camcorder was the worst thing Rick had ever heard.

"I'm going to immortalize the moment, sweetie. We'll be able to look back on the night our son lost his virginity whenever we want."

Rick's entire body was trembling with anger and disgust, but at the same time, he couldn't help feeling immense waves of pleasure when his extremely hard dick slid in and out of his mother's mouth. She sucked gently at his balls and ran her tongue up and down his entire length. He was fighting the pleasure with every fiber of his being, but the waves of ecstasy only grew stronger and stronger.

"If he cums I'm never going to let him live it down." Shaun laughed, continuing to point the camera at them and film the glorious event.

Barely two minutes had passed before Rick was fighting the urge to explode in his mother's mouth. His inexperience was showing, and he was unable to resist the pleasure for a second longer. The embarrassment was so intense that he felt like he was going to burst into tears. But before he could start crying, his dick exploded a massive load inside his mom's hungry mouth. She lapped up his cum ravenously, and Rick caught a glimpse of his load dripping down her chin. "Your virgin cum is so delicious, baby."

Rick closed his eyes in humiliation during his orgasm, but when he opened them again, he was greeted with a shocking sight. On the other side of the bed, Shelby was straddling Drew and bouncing up and down on his cock. Each movement of the bed sent a massive jolt through Rick's body. Behind Shelby, James was shoving the head of his cock against her asshole and getting ready to take her from behind.

"What's wrong, is the bed shaking too much?" Shelby smirked at Rick as she took the entire length of James's cock inside her loose, well-fucked asshole.

"Maybe we aren't going fast enough for him. After all, he can only last 90 seconds before he blows his load in his mom's mouth." Drew laughed beneath Shelby, his 9-inch dick sliding in and out of her pussy with every thrust.

Rick was transfixed by the sight of James sliding in and out of his mom's ass. They were positioned at just the right angle where he could see every single movement, and he stared with wide eyes as father and son passionately ravaged Shelby. To Rick's horror, his cock was stirring again even though he's already cum only moments before. The sight of his best friend's family giving into incestuous pleasures was too much for him, and before he knew it, his own body was betraying him once more.

He was so busy staring at the other family that he barely noticed his own mother climbing onto his lap. She wasted no time in rubbing her pussy all over his dick, and he grunted incoherently into the ball gag with shock. He never expected her to go all the way, but here she was gripping his cock and getting ready to shove it deep inside of her.

"Just relax, my son, and let the mommy do all the work. You have no idea how long have I lusted for your cock. And now, finally, I'll feel my precious baby boy inside my hungry pussy."

He bit down hard on the ball gag as he felt his dick slip into her waiting hole. His mom let out a loud moan as she felt his entire length slam into her right away.

"I'm not going to let you ease into it, baby. I don't care if you're a virgin. You're going to fuck me so hard right from the beginning. I want your whole cock." Alison groaned and bounced wildly up and down on her son, riding him mercilessly. Rick was completely lost in the taboo of the whole situation. Feeling of his first pussy was his own mother's. And it was incredible. Her tight walls gripped his hard cock, provoking an intense pleasure inside his loins. "Oh my God, oh my God, I'm getting fucked by my own mom. Her face, her moans, her movements, her huge boobs, her delicious, warm pussy, it's all so fucking good. Oh my God!"

"Congratulations, son. You're finally a man." Shaun was watching from the sidelines, grinning manically as Shelby bounced up and down on their helpless son.

It seemed that Shaun was no longer happy being a spectator, because he quickly made his way over to the bed, clutching his hard dick in his fist. He didn't hesitate for a second before shoving it into Alison's waiting mouth. It seemed she was anticipating his move, because she began lapping at his cock right away with the same tongue that sucked her son's dick only moments before.

Despite getting lost in the intense pleasure of what was his mother doing to him, Rick still tried to break free. Seeing his father's huge cock sucked by his slutty mother gave him chills. Alison was looking at Rick the whole time, and with her mouth full of her husband's cock, she winked at Rick, pressing her hands on his chest.

"Your mom is such a great fuck. You're a lucky boy," Shaun gasped, getting lost in the pleasure of Alison deep-throating his cock. At the same time, she ground her hips into Rick and rode him with unending lust.

Rick's mind and body were betraying him, as the pleasure inside his loins grew stronger with each passing second. He was getting raped by his mother, while his dad was above him, getting a blowjob from that same, nymphomaniac mother of his.

Alison continued to rub up and down on her son's cock, causing him to writhe around and grunt with every single thrust. He could never admit to himself how much he was enjoying it, but he feared he was going to cum again before long.

"Oh no, I'm going to cum again . . ." Rick thought, shame mounting inside him once more.

As his dick erupted inside his mom's pussy, shame washed over him, and Shaun smirked at him while Alison continued to lick his shaft.

"A true father and son bonding experience," Shaun grunted, emptying his own load in Alison's mouth only seconds after his son came inside her.

Alison was looking deviously at her son. "This was just the beginning, my sweet son. The night is still young, and you'll come many more times inside of me." She pinched his nose like a cute little schoolgirl, while Rick's muffled cries filled the room.

His dad, Drew, Shelby and James were all laughing at him, and his mother started blowing him again, getting him hard for another round of wild fucking.

A few hours later, the two incestuous families were still going at it with no end in sight. James's family had rearranged themselves many times by now, and were currently in the middle of another intense session of double penetration. James laid on the bottom beneath his mother, with his massive erection sliding in and out of her pussy as his dad fucked her from behind.

amachi
amachi
117 Followers
12