Delilah's Hopes & Dreams for Samson

Story Info
Halloween roleplay + loving wife = strapon discovery.
35.2k words
4.48
107.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Kiana chose her Halloween costume very carefully. It took a good two hours' worth of Internet browsing---Party City, Costumes-'R'-Us, Frederick's, several others---before she found just the right shade of lavender in the billowy pants and matching bodice that would accessorize nicely with the perfect veil to hide her face below her eyes. A copper arm decoration she already owned matched beautifully.

The sexy belly dancer costume was an effective stand-in for the garb that would identify her as Delilah to her husband's Samson. She would wear it well, her lithe frame and firm B-cup breasts ideally suited for sexy display as a vixen from a land of dunes and caves and massive temples. Her hazel eyes would be beguiling above the veil, and her brunette tresses would frame everything to perfection.

But perfection of color for her outfit was even more important.

The most important piece of the costume was purple, and everything else needed to coordinate in order to produce the best possible effect. Though her billowy pants would be tossed to the side so she could strap into the purple dildo she would use to fuck her sexy husband in the ass for the first time, Kiana wanted a vision of perfection burned into his brain when he took in the sight of her. The view, the smells, the tastes, the place, the time---she wanted everything to be memorably perfect when he got his initial look at the shaft jutting proud and erect beneath the color-coordinated bodice chosen specifically to complement the look of her faux cock. She wanted to be completely alluring and overwhelmingly sexy when her husband, Troy, saw her sporting the stiff dildo she would use to take them both on a new kind of sexy ride.

Anything less than perfection, anything less than a vision that would drive him crazy with lust to be taken, would not suffice. Troy was a true dear of a husband, lover, and life mate. Kiana loved him madly, even more now after five years of marriage. She still melted at the sexiness of his attractive face and gorgeous brown eyes. He took care of her, protected her, and loved her---all without a hint of chauvinism or condescension. That he was six-feet-plus of tall, dark, handsome, hard-bodied studmuffin who was nonetheless without an inflated ego and who knew how to treat a woman was, well, PERFECT. And he loved her just as much as she loved him.

Kiana would do nothing to jeopardize any of that. She desperately wanted Troy to be turned on by the idea of this new kind of sex play that she was aching to experience. Introducing it to him well was critically important.

Perfect outfit. Perfect timing. Perfect opportunity. Yet even with a perfectly executed seduction framing his introduction to strapon man-fucking, Kiana was worried that Troy would shy away, reject her idea.

She would die if that happened. Her husband was the most important thing in her world, and their sex life was a deliciously satisfying part---a BIG part---of that world.

It would be even better (was that possible?) if he surrendered his gorgeous ass to her stiff dildo for what she knew would be a turn-on like nothing she had yet experienced and which would provide the ride of their lives.

If only he would allow it.

Want it.

Ultimately . . . ask her for it.

She would do whatever it took to raise the odds that he would do just that.

***

Kiana Reston was a dentist with a successful practice of several years' standing. She had a confident air about her.

"Modern woman" and all that, her friends sometimes teased.

They were probably envious of their gal pal, her successful career, her handsome hubby. And no kids! Her married friends who were moms would prattle on about pre-school, the first-grade play, or the cub scout outing, and Kiana would smile, reflecting quietly as she tuned them out, remembering the time Troy brought flowers home "just because" and then, as soon as she had arranged them attractively in a glass vase on the counter, pushed her passionately against the refrigerator and devoured her mouth with his, slipping one hand into the waistband of her slacks in order to grip a firm asscheek and whisper into her ear that he was desperate to fuck her.

Or the time she teased him unmercifully while they strolled through the exhibit at the museum, she in her little black dress, he in his navy suit. "I'm not wearing panties, Troy," she had said, almost loudly enough for the couple standing in contemplation before the next painting to hear. "And my pussy is wet thinking about sucking your beautiful cock."

She lifted that little black dress as she sat in the passenger's seat on the way home, slipped a finger inside her wet pussy, and offered it to Troy to suck on as they waited at a stop light. "God, I want to fuck you," she said, fascinated as her finger slid across his lips and into his mouth.

The honk from the car behind them came—--what?—--five seconds after the light changed? Ten?

Having no panties on that night was a benefit. Troy pushed her into one of the chairs in their den right after they got home (they didn't even make it to the bedroom) and dropped to his knees in front of her to raise her dress, spread her legs, and bury his face in her crotch to lick and suck her clitoris, launching her into the first of multiple orgasms that night.

THEN they went to the bedroom where he fucked her royally, first missionary, then doggie (while she fingered her clit as the angle of his thrusts was perfect for nudging her G-spot), and finally with her on top as she ground her pelvis against his while he sucked her nipples.

The memory of that orgasm still moistened her pussy.

Yes, their love-making remained inventive, and they had crossed numerous bridges in their exploration of shared erotic delights. Cunnilingus? That happened the first time they made love and verified for Kiana that Troy was definitely going to garner Love-making Session Number Two (which is when she returned the favor of oral sex).

Deep throat? She worked on it for quite some time, practicing on a dildo which had sufficed as a stand-in for Troy's delectable seven inches. It had taken a protracted search. Dildos without an off-putting smell and/or taste were difficult to locate, but the reward in finding one on which to perfect her cocksucking skills was important to Kiana. She loved his wide-eyed appreciation and lustful moans the first time she inched the entire length of him down her throat, her nose pressed tightly against his abdomen for a moment before sliding back off and gasping in a lungful of air.

"You're incredible," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her.

A little bondage? Check. A blindfold for him, some furry cuffs that were worthless as restraints except in the case of a willing playmate, and a divine toy she had been dying to use on Troy: a black leather strip which snapped around his cock and balls. Blindfolded and eager, he had stood naked in their bedroom as she knelt before him and looped the strip of leather behind his balls and up over the base of his cock. Snapping it securely in place gave her a thrill, and she rose to admire her handiwork, reaching a palm forward to cup and fondle his balls, now fully displayed and vulnerable trapped below the collar of leather. She ran her hand up his hard cock to grip it like a handle and lead him to their bed. Laying him down spread eagle, Kiana cuffed him to their iron headboard and proceeded to tease him with tongue, fingers, feather, and finally, lips and mouth. Climbing onto his stiff, pulsing dick that was oozing pre-cum as a result of her relentless toying was his reward as well as hers.

Oooh, thinking of that session ALWAYS got her hot. There was just something so absolutely naughty and dangerously thrilling to have him under her (pretend) control. It was like having a tiger on a leash: She was in control for the moment to use his glorious naked cock for her pleasure, but she knew that it was his decision to surrender that put her in the role of the one in control.

And speaking of roles, they had played out several scenes in the guise of adopted characters over the years. She liked their football player/cheerleader games and their doctor/patient role plays (sometimes she the doctor, sometimes she the patient): "Yes, Mr. Reston, I certainly DO need to examine your testicles. We can't have any potential signs of testicular cancer go unnoticed, can we?" And, "I'm afraid I'll have to examine your clitoris a bit more carefully, Ms. Reston–--there seems to be some swelling there. It may be related to a vaginal condition, so I'm afraid I'll have to put my fingers inside you to check things out."

Naive traveler/strip-search border guard, bad girl/principal, and photographer/model had also been fun vignettes.

Anal sex? When she was very, very aroused, it was delicious. They didn't do it often, but she was enthusiastic when it happened. She drove Troy crazy last spring when, for the first time, she inserted a satisfyingly thick vibrator into her vagina when he was buried inside her ass. It felt divine to stroke the toy in and out in a way that nudged her G-spot while at the same time causing such delightful ripples against the sensitive bundle of nerves on Troy's cock, separated only by the resilient membrane of flesh between his hardness and the vibrator inside her pussy. Being filled in both holes was . . . different, sexy, intense, a true head rush? All of that. She would definitely use the vibrator again during a future anal sex session.

Sliding a finger up Troy's ass while she took his cock down her throat?

Three months ago.

Why had it taken so many years of love-making before doing it? It was so very, very hot---his warm, tight hole yielding to her invasion as she slowly, gently pushed through the initial resistance and into the thrilling depths which encased her finger. "God, Kiana, what are you doing?" he had said, breathless with the new sensation. "Shhh, baby . . . relax and enjoy," she had replied, slipping his cock from her mouth only long enough to respond. His answer---an unintelligible moan that communicated everything using no words---told her this new form of play was enjoyable for them both.

That first time was only a couple nights after the idea had been planted in her mind.

Kiana had heard a whispered conversation between a young dental hygienist doing some interning at her office and Teri, the free-spirited receptionist whose tattoos (always covered by professional attire at work but displayed with pride away from the office) marked her as a bit outré. Teri was a great receptionist, and if the conversation with the intern was any indication, she also enjoyed giving pointers to inexperienced women about very private matters.

God knows how the conversation began, but Kiana held back from walking by the storeroom's open door as she caught the words a few paces down the hallway:

"I've never tried that on him," whispered Joan, the intern.

"Why not?" asked Teri, rummaging through boxes as she looked for something.

"I've never thought of it, I guess."

"Well, think of it," said Teri. "When you do it right, and you introduce him to it slowly and gently with lots of petting and stroking and lots of lube, every guy absolutely loves it when the girl giving him a blowjob slides a finger up his ass."

"But, isn't it, you know, like, well, perverted?" Joan asked, this time her voice barely loud enough for Kiana to overhear.

"Grow up," said Teri without malice or condescension. "If you like the guy and want to make him feel good, then slowly and carefully introduce it into your playtime." Teri had apparently retrieved whatever it was she was looking for, and Kiana could tell her receptionist was about to end the conversation. "You want him to remember you as a lover? Then gently finger-fuck his asshole and massage his prostate when you give him head."

Thank god for Google, thought Kiana later that evening as she sat before her computer screen at home. "Prostate massage" had turned up all manner of information on the technique, how to do it well, why it felt good to a guy, how to make sure you didn't hurt him, how to avoid the poo factor, and on and on. Squirming in her seat as she read through the material, Kiana's hard clitoris and moist pussy convinced her that she must do it with Troy.

To be inside him! Damn!

Taking all the advice to heart, she used lots of lube, slowly and gently penetrating her naked husband's asshole the next time they made love. Kiana instantly thrilled to the snug warmth of him, the feeling of control that going inside him gave her, and---more than anything else---the intensely erotic sensation of feeling his tight asshole spasm around her finger in concert with the contractions of his cock when he came down her throat.

And only shortly after that she began wondering what it would be like to do the thing she'd read about when surfing for prostate massage information, something that was so shocking to her yet somehow arousing and enticing and thrilling to contemplate. Just like the young intern who hadn't pursued thoughts of fingering her boyfriend, Kiana had never thought about doing what she saw on those web sites. But the more she read during that first search for information about massaging a man's prostate, the more fascinated and aroused she became. And the pictures! What would that feel like? For him? For her? My god, to do that to a man!

Deferring---or at least trying to defer---thoughts of more deeply and completely fucking her husband, Kiana was relieved that the first finger-fucking she ever administered proceeded as it did. Troy's reaction to her finger sliding in and out of his ass as she sucked his cock, and HER reaction to hearing his moans, to being inside him, to feeling in the most intimate manner possible how very connected his asshole was to his orgasm, all primed her for exploring even more adventurous territory.

She knew instantly the first time she slipped her lubed finger inside his virgin asshole that she would love to strap on a dildo and slide it slowly, insistently, yet lovingly inside her beautiful husband's upturned ass. She quickly became addicted to the wonderful feeling of giving Troy the kind of pleasure that produced his moans of lust and satisfaction when she finger-fucked him. That pushed every sexual button that she possessed, and she was crazy to find out if she could produce an even more intense reaction from him if, instead of her finger, it was a stiff dildo strapped to her crotch that she was sliding in and out of him.

She was also intensely curious (the idea turning her on incredibly) to find out how it would feel for her in the process. Hearing his lustful moans and feeling him squirm on her finger made her randy beyond belief, and she would frequently drop her other hand to her crotch to stroke her hard clit and the slippery folds of her wet pussy. What if penetrating him with a strapon stimulated her clit in the process, as the internet postings said would happen? Could she even stand that?

It was all such maddening self-torture. Kiana had to find a way to make this happen!

Her surfing had turned up lots of guy-fucking advice, but much of it was obviously for people who wanted to do it as a way to dominate or humiliate a man---definitely NOT Kiana's cup of tea. She loved Troy and would never want to hurt him or degrade him. Determined surfing, though, located one pussy-drenching site that fit her sensibilities about this new idea for female-on-male sex play.

With descriptions of the act, the various techniques, and the erotic sensations that man-fucking prompted for women (at least, for the women who posted the information), Kiana squirmed through maybe half a page of the site's "FAQs" before abandoning herself to a state of panties bunched around her ankles, knees splayed apart, and fingers stroking insistently across her slick, erect clit in order to more appropriately experience "Miranda's Salon for Liberated Ladies." The site quickly became a favorite bookmark. The author blatantly stated that "the salon" was designed not only as a resource for women interested in strapon sex with their men, it was also meant to be a place where such women could visit to be aroused by descriptions, pictures, fantasies, information, videos, real-life stories posted by readers, and so on. (As though the mere idea of being the one doing the penetrating, being the one who would GO INSIDE her lover, wouldn't create all the arousal Kiana could tolerate!)

"He's grown to love it so much that if I don't initiate a good strapon fucking session after 3 or 4 weeks go by, I'll come home one night to find my dildo and harness thoughtfully laid out along with the bottle of lube on our bedspread and my husband naked next to them, chest down and ass up, squeezing his firm cheeks together and apart in anticipation of me walking through the door of the bedroom," one salon patron posted. "It has quickly become one of the most erotic things I can imagine seeing. When he presents his naked butt to me like this with his pretty cock hanging down between his spread legs, I get wet instantly. He moans and squirms as I strip quickly, telling him what I'm going to do to him when I have my strapon dildo ready to fuck him in his cute little asshole. We both get so turned on by the things I say to tease him: 'Oh, honey, your adorable ass looks so hot! Have you been waiting long like this, with your hard cock hanging down between your legs, waiting for me to get here and fuck your little hole really good? You know I'm going get you ready with my fingers and the lube, don't you? Then I'm going to slide my cock inside you deep and slow and then start fucking you so nice. Can you wait for it any longer? Your cock is so hard. Are you ready? Tell me how much you want it.' 'Please stop teasing me,' he says, 'it's cruel to make me wait.' 'Maybe if you beg harder and say how much you have to have my hard cock inside you, I'll hurry up,' I answer. And on and on I go, getting wetter by the minute hearing his moans and answers to my questions."

Sweet Jesus! thought Kiana as she read the post (and fingered her clit). What would Troy look like in that position? I've never seen him like that. God, it would be so incredibly hot to see him completely exposed, waiting for me to go inside him and begging me to fuck him as I tease him about what I'm going to do to him.

She orgasmed to imagined moans of satisfaction from her husband as she mounted him in her fantasy and slowly, gently pushed her dildo deep inside his ass.

But Kiana worried. Fretted. Agonized. These fantasies were thrilling and gut-clenchingly erotic, but would Troy like it in real life? Would he allow it? What if even the thought of it offended him?

So she spent several days of mental jousting as her libido dueled with her concerns about how to broach the idea with Troy. "Baby, I'm crazy hot to fuck you in the ass with a strapon dildo---can we do it tonight?" was not the best approach, she knew, but what was? "You've probably never thought of this my handsome, masculine, strong, loving man, but do you think you'd like it if I strapped on a dildo and fucked your asshole?---I know I would love it!" said in a breathless, little-girl voice probably wasn't the proper approach, either.

Women who blogged about fucking men with strapons (yes, Kiana made it a point to find those blogs) offered advice about bringing a man around to the idea. A second finger inside during finger-fucking to train him to the thrilling sensation of being filled even more. A short, thin buttplug as the next step---something with not even an ounce of intimidation and accompanied with lots of cooing and whispering about how hot it makes the woman to stimulate him this way. Then a larger buttplug. Then . . .

Yet just as many, if not more, women blogged that past booty calls, sex partners, boyfriends, or husbands had freaked out at finger-fucking, refusing even that. There were many stories, too, of men who liked a finger but adamantly refused anything else, tossing angry accusations of perversion, leaving their partners forever wondering what it would be like to fuck a man in the ass (unless they dumped the guy to move on to potentially greener pastures).

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers