Delirious Ch. 01

Story Info
She has an out-of-body experience.
1.5k words
4
18.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann popped the tab on the beer and ran the cold can across her forehead.

"I can’t believe how hot it is,” she said to John. They were driving down a quiet country road near John's weekend house. With the hardtop off of John's Jeep it made things better, but the oppressive heat felt like a blast of hot air in their faces. They had set out in search of a place to swim, but found the nearby public lake filled to capacity. She looked over at him and felt a tingle inside, his blonde hair blowing across his face, and he was bare-chested with only swim trunks on, his long legs and tanned chest bouncing as the Jeep jogged down the road.

"I have an idea,” John said. "I know a quiet little place where a creek runs through some rocks. It’s pretty secluded."

"Great! Can we get naked?" Ann giggled. She was tall, with sandy-blonde hair, long legs and a nice tight butt, but sometimes she felt her breasts were too small for her tall frame.

She hadn’t gone skinny-dipping since her teen days as a camp counselor. But that was nighttime, and so many years ago, this was daylight. The thought of outdoor sex had crossed her mind before, but she had never actually done it. Imagining sex on the river with John really turned her on. She gazed at him again, and felt more than a tingle inside, she actually felt moist. She had always dated men her own age, but John was about 12 years older than she. After they went out a few times, she soon found out how different things were with older men. Besides possessing maturity, John had a lot of respect for her, and really treated her well, something she did not find with men her age, or more like "boys" her age. And John was a great lover. He took his time and really knew how to turn her on. And when he came, he loved to just hold her and cuddle, his cock still inside her, he did not roll over and snore like her other boyfriends. "And he is the best at licking pussy", Ann thought to herself as the Jeep pulled up to a small clearing at the side of the road. Below the bluff Ann could make out a small river through the trees. They climbed out of the Jeep, Ann stretching her long legs.

"Last one in is a rotten...." John yelled as he scampered down the hill with the little cooler filled with beer.

"Hey wait, asshole!" Ann yelled, grabbing a towel and her CD player. She followed him down the embankment, almost losing her balance several times. When she got to the bottom, John was bellowing with laughter.

"You looked just like a scared goose,” he said.

"Oh, screw you" Ann retorted.

She walked over to him and they kissed. She felt his hot tongue in her mouth, and he wrapped his arms around her in such a strong embrace, she felt like she never wanted him to let go. She felt herself getting wet, and John had a nice bulge in his shorts, but they both realized they were there to explore first. Ann broke the kiss and turned to look around. The river was quite shallow in places, but there was a nice deep eddy pool further on up from where they stood. It was secluded, with lots of hardwood along the road above, and steep banks on the other side of the river with no homes or cabins in sight. And best of all, no people. They set out to the eddy pool and Ann laid her towel down. She propped the CD player on a high rock and put on a Pink Floyd CD, "Wish You Were Here". Without any ceremony, Ann removed her tank top, and they both dropped their shorts. Ann noticed John's cock was getting hard, she wanted to touch him, but he climbed into the pool as she followed. It was cold at first; the spring was fed by the mountains and was not warmed by sunlight before reaching their spot. It was refreshing for Ann to feel the coolness run over her, it cooled her body temperature, her little red nipples hardened, but she could still feel the heat in her pussy, she wanted John so badly, but she had to wait. They both floated together in the water, the minerals giving them buoyancy. As the music played, she sipped another cold beer and felt Soooo relaxed. She moved closer to John and they kissed again. She felt the heat building inside her and the smell of the pine trees really made her senses reel. She gazed into John's eyes and saw the passion and lust there.

"I want to fuck you. Right here on the rocks" he said quietly.

Ann could only nod her head. She heard the words from the CD player "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" and as they kissed, she felt like she was floating in the air above the river, suddenly felt like she was looking down on her and John's naked bodies, seeing her wet hair floating in the water, watching as John lifted her up and laid her on a flat rock. She looked down from above, saw John's hard dick, saw herself with her legs spread as John began kissing her small firm breasts, and biting her nipples hard, hard, HARD the way she loved him to. He kissed down to her soft flat belly, still damp with river water, and ran his tongue through her pubic hair, lapping up the moisture there, drinking it in. She was still watching from above, it felt like an out-of-body experience, and saw herself still on the rock, saw herself reach down and spontaneously spread her pussy lips for John.

"Eat me" she heard herself moan. "Lick me"

She watched herself lift her knees up to allow John full access to her cunt. The woman on the rock grabbed him by his hair as he lapped at her, licking her pussy lips and sucking her clit into his mouth. She moaned again and did not know whether she was in the sky above or laying on the rock. She heard the mechanical sounds of the song "Welcome to the Machine" and as the guitar notes played she heard herself scream out with her first orgasm.

"I'm coming" she heard her voice echo against the wall of the ravine. John continued to lap at her soaking pussy, he was relentless now, diving his tongue deep within her cunt, he knew he could make Ann come 3 or 4 times this way. The sensual surroundings really added to her excitement and she had become completely lost in the moment. She again thought she was watching from above, she heard herself orgasm again, and watched as John stood up, his hard cock jutting out in front of him. She watched the woman slip off of the rock, grab his dick, jerk him with her hand, bite his right nipple, and then kneel before him in the water. Ann felt the cool water rush around her as she formed an "O" with her mouth. She began first by sucking the swollen red knob, just as the words "Have a cigar" were heard from the CD. She looked down to see the look of pleasure on John's face, and the look of lust in her own eyes as she slowly swallowed his hard cock. John had taught her how to give good head. Not that she didn’t know how, but that there was room for improvement. He said she was a good student, and had earned her wings proudly. The hardest part for her was to learn to relax her throat muscles and resist the gag reflex. Once this was overcome, she really enjoyed the feeling of a hard cock sliding down her throat. She prided herself on deep-throating John all the way. This time there was no holding back. She began sucking him harder and harder, jerking his dick with her hand as he fucked her mouth with his cock, as the imagery of watching herself and John from above was mind bending. The thick rod in her mouth was having a delirious effect on her, she felt like she was going to come again herself, and began sucking John even more furiously. From above she saw herself reach down into the water with her right hand and open her pussy lips, letting the cool water flow through her open cunt. John began to grunt, she knew he was close.

"Oh, sweetie, you are great " he moaned, "Oh yeah, suck me harder” he stammered.

He bellowed again and began to jerk convulsively, the water rushing through his legs, as Ann tried to keep his cock all the way down her throat, felt the first warm jet of come shoot into her mouth, groaning as she felt herself coming again, watching from above as the two are locked in heated embrace, she with her hand still fucking her own pussy, and saw her pull his hard prick out of her mouth, and taste the come on her tongue.

(End part one)