Delivered Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A slave is delivered to strangers.
3.6k words
4.38
28.9k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation and best read after chapters one and two. It contains themes of male submission and chastity, so if this doesn't appeal to you pick another story. Constructive criticism welcome.

*****

CHAPTER THREE

Watching Amy slowly collect herself and slip back into the bottom of her swimsuit didn't help me calm down much. As she pushed off the railing she picked up the abandoned hairbrush.

"Seems like someone found that exciting," Amy said rubbing the flat of the hairbrush against her other hand. "Tell me what was your favorite part?"

Disappearing from the railing I could still hear her voice as she came down the stairs. "Was it watching me orgasm, or was it knowing that you were helpless to avoid the spanking you earned. Maybe it was thinking about playing with my nipples or watching me take off my bikini."

Appearing in the entryway she approached slowly. Able to see through her cover up again, her breasts were daring me to look away, and I couldn't.

"I didn't hear your answer," Amy said stopping a foot and a half away. "Tell you what, I'll let you think about it while I paddle you for being such a naughty slave."

Distracted from thinking about the paddling while watching her almost naked body I tried to back away from her at the thought.

Just chuckling as the leash and the wall brought me up short she indicated I should turn around. "Hands up above your waist now," she encouraged as I obeyed. "There we go."

Running the hairbrush across my ass gently until I was squirming with arousal she told me, "Now keep your hands high and count for me. Lose count and I start again at one. Put your hands down below your waist and I add 10."

Moving in to stand close against my left side she had me neatly trapped up against the hearth stones. As I quickly found out, my leash didn't offer nearly enough slack to do anything but writhe and squirm and her brush provided plenty of motivation to keep me doing so.

Not paddling me terribly hard with every swat, she kept mixing in some real doozies. Not going easy on the others by the time she reached 40 I was really feeling it.

Pausing to caress her handiwork Amy teased, "Halfway there. Are you wishing you had played with my nipples yet slave?"

I was just starting to respond when she lit a perfectly placed, vicious swat that made me yelp and try to yank away.

"Oh no," she laughed, "look where your hands are." Landing another identical swat as I moaned and lifted them back into place she was bouncing excitedly beside me as again my hands yanked down on their own.

"Someone is getting a little bit sensitive," she giggled. Landing three more in a row on the same spot she drove my hands down a third time.

"Would you like me to tie your wrists up to your collar?" she asked as I lifted my hands back in place.

Twitching as she threatened a swat that never lit I whispered, "Yes please Miss Amy."

"Please what slave." Swat. "Please spank you harder?" Swat. "Please tie you to the lamp post again?" Swat. "Please give you another chance to kiss my breasts?" Swat. "Please make you earn more punishments?" SWAT!

Bringing my hands down with the last hard swat I yelped and pleaded with her, "Please Miss Amy, please tie my wrists to my collar."

Chuckling at the way I danced as I brought my wrists back up she simply said, "Okay." Freeing my leash from the ring she spun my collar around and fed the leash through my wrist cuffs. Yanking them up high and tying them off she stepped back to look at the effect.

"I do so love making boys beg. Feel free to beg me to stop if you want."

Stepping forward she grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled me with her. Bending me over the back of one of the overstuffed chairs she gave me sets of ten, focusing on one cheek and then the other. Easily holding me in place as I struggled, by the time Amy finished I was begging her to stop and promising to behave.

Taking her hand off my bound wrists she ordered me to stand up and face her. Just watching me for a moment she waited for me to catch my breath.

As my self control slowly returned I was amazed at how hot my bottom felt. Wondering if it would be possible to fry the proverbial egg on it, I wanted to inspect it, I wanted to soothe it, and I wanted to make sure it didn't get any more abuse.

Unable to do any of that I was very aware of just how helpless I was. Choking back a sob of frustration as this thought made my cock start to swell, I watched a smile spread across Amy's face. Unable to help myself I looked down to see her hard nipples tenting the sheer top.

"Tell me slave," Amy asked stepping closer to me, "Mom said that you have a pin in your cage. Does the pin in your cage get uncomfortable when you get aroused?"

Careful to answer correctly I said, "Yes Miss Amy."

"So just by making you get aroused I can punish you?"

"Yes Miss Amy," I groaned as she took another step towards me.

"So why do you keep looking at my tits?" she asked moving her hands to play with her nipples.

Twice I tried to formulate an answer. Finally I managed to blurt out, "Because I am very horny Miss Amy."

"So if I did this it would really hurt?" she asked taking the last step between us forcing me to stand up straight. Grabbing my face and pressing a passionate kiss to my lips she continued until I started to kiss her back and stepped away.

Breathing hard and fighting the urge to try and follow her, my cock was twitching and bouncing in its cage as she resumed playing with her nipples. While Suzy and I called it a pin, it was really a quarter inch diameter spike with a dulled point that locked into the cage. We had several lengths and while the point wouldn't break the skin, the pain caused by this longest one digging into my cock when I got hard could be severe.

As soon as I started to recover she stepped back forward. "And if I do this...?" Reaching a hand down between us she began gently teasing my cock and balls with her fingernails.

I have no idea how long this went on. Playing with my nipples, kissing me, caressing my body and dragging her fingernails across my paddled ass, she was like a child with a new toy on Christmas. Losing track of time, of where I was, of everything except that fact that I was helpless, caged, and desperately aroused I alternately begged her to stop, to let me clean, and to take me home.

Stepping back with a delighted smile on her face she undid the ties to her bikini bottoms and let them drop. Chuckling at the groan I made she bent and picked them up.

Stuffing them into my mouth she told me "You won't need to speak to answer the next two questions." Watching me regain my focus enough to meet her eyes. "Do you find it arousing to be standing here naked, so completely helpless that I could bend you back over that chair and paddle your ass again?"

Bouncing quite fetchingly she clapped her hands together as my cock surged and I groaned in desperation.

"Wonderful. Next question..." she bubbled as I tried to calm myself, "...do you know exactly how many swats of the hairbrush I gave you?"

I had thought I did, but her question made me unsure. I realized I didn't know if there had been an extra swat or one missing from the sets of ten, I had only been counting sets. Lurching against my restraints I managed only to prove that I was exactly as helpless as she described when she bent me over the chair back again.

By the time she stopped paddling and took her hand from my back I was crying and drooling, and struggling to breathe.

"Unless you want me to continue I suggest you stand up now slave," she said.

Struggling to do so I turned to face her. Feeling completely overwhelmed I was terrified by the look of arousal on her face. She clearly had loved every second of this and her demeanor was just oozing sex.

Clearly I hadn't misread the arousal as her hands slid down to her belly and across the neatly trimmed blonde pubes. "Close your eyes," she told me.

Doing as told I heard her moan, and almost looked. Glad I hadn't I heard her next instruction.

"Each time I catch you looking, I'm giving you ten more swats."

Trying to wipe my face against my shoulder, sniffling and trying to swallow around her bikini bottoms I listened and thought about how sore my ass was. While this allowed me to keep my eyes closed, it didn't stop me from filling my cage as the sound of her masturbating a few feet away taunted me.

Soon I was twisting helplessly against my restraints as she moaned and gasped for breath. Hearing her start to crest I couldn't help it and looked.

Amy was still staring back at me and she crowed with delight when I looked. Seemingly this victory sent her over the edge and she shuddered to another climax. Sinking to her knees as she wound down she looked up at me with a hungry, satisfied smile.

Getting back to her feet she pulled me close to her and holding me tight against her gave me ten teasing swats with her bare hand. Playing with my burning ass in between, she pressed a kiss to my lips and stepped away.

"I'm going to change and shower," she said turning to go, "go stand in the entry way. Mom should be home soon and the real fun can start."

CHAPTER FOUR

Not wanting to give her any reason to punish me further, I shuffled awkwardly to the doorway and stood contemplating my situation. Not liking the thought of "the real fun can start" it really wasn't a very complex situation. The more I thought about it, the more I came to the same conclusion.

Suzy had delivered me to these two women, and I had allowed her to do so. I was naked except for cuffs, collar and cage. At least for now, I was completely helpless to get back home or do anything except get myself in trouble. And so I stood in the doorway alternately squirming from nerves and arousal until I heard the garage door.

Feeling the nerves mount again I was expecting Jamie to come in from the kitchen. Almost falling as the front door opened behind me I quickly turned to face her.

"Well you look like you've had some fun. Is that my daughter's panties in your mouth?"

Caught by surprise I realized this didn't seem like a good thing to most mothers, and felt an involuntary shudder race through me. Quickly spitting them out I apologized.

"Turn around," Jamie said indicating with her finger, "and stop."

Placing one hand on each ass cheek she pressed her bosom against my back and whispered in my ear. "How did your ass get this red and you were still silly enough to spit out her panties without her permission. Do you like being paddled?"

"OH!" I started. "No Mistress. I...you just...I thought..."

"Ah, I've missed this. Let's see if we can't have some fun." Giving my ass a gentle swat she moved to stand in front of me pulling out her key ring. Holding them up for me to see, she grinned as I recognized the keys to my cuffs and the key to my cock cage.

Initially thinking of an orgasm when I saw the key to my cage, I quickly remembered Suzy's instruction not to come without her permission. That quickly the thought of Jamie having my cage key seemed ominous instead of inviting.

"What will I do with these keys?" Jamie asked when I looked up to her face. "Your Queen didn't give you permission to come, did she?"

"No Mistress J."

"And I'm guessing that my daughter gave that nasty pin quite a workout, didn't she?" Chuckling when I groaned she continued. "And now it seems you are determined to give it some more 'exercise'."

Calm, confident, and fully in control she just stood watching me as I became more and more aware of being naked and helpless in front of her.

"Very nice," she said, "my ex had the same reaction to a woman in office attire. It somehow made him feel more naked."

Looking me over once more she turned and jangling the keys said, "Come with me slave."

Struggling to keep up and feeling the pin with each bouncing step I followed her through the house and onto the patio. Looking nervously around I felt reassured by how private it seemed. Stopping beside her when she sat down at a round table I knelt when told.

Petting my head like a favorite dog she dropped the keys on the table and kicked off her shoes. Placing her feet in an adjacent chair she just pointed to them.

Knowing what was expected, I tried not to skin my knees on the flagstones and moved to the task. Receiving no other instruction I remained there placing kisses on her well cared for feet.

Not really having a foot fetish, it still made me feel very submissive. Also making me more aroused, as a result I was soon sucking on her toes, licking and nibbling eagerly, and trying to communicate my arousal to her. Achingly hard now I felt a flush of pride as she complimented me.

Almost instantly that was followed by a flush of embarrassment as I heard "Hi Mom, good meeting?" I looked up to see Amy standing in the open patio doors.

Now dressed in jeans and a tank top, she moved quickly to join us.

Unsure what else to do I resumed my task as they ignored me and began to talk.

Talking first about Jamie's meeting I was barely paying attention when I hear Amy say, "Did you see how red his ass is?"

I stifled a groan as Jamie answered, "How could I miss it? I thought we had a traffic light in the foyer."

Giggling, Amy began telling her mother all about our morning and how much she had enjoyed it. My shoulders ached, my knees were sore, and my ass felt like it was living up to the traffic light description. Despite that, their conversation soon had me throbbing inside my cage.

When I heard her say, "So are we going to take him to the basement now?" I caught my breath and waited.

"Of course we are," Jamie answered. "I promised you when you were old enough I would let you down there. Besides, he seems in need of a reminder to obey. He spit out your panties, and now he has stopped kissing my feet. I feel sure he didn't have permission for either of those things."

Frantically pressing kisses to her feet only earned me a laugh as she pulled them away and stood up. Five minutes later my worst fears and darkest fantasies were confirmed. My ankles had been unlocked and I had been led into a basement that was half lounge and half dungeon.

It was one vast open space, the footprint of the entire house. High ceilings and unfinished 8 x 8 wooden supports for the exposed overhead beams made it a very intimidating room. Led to a column near the center, my cock cage was locked to a ring mounted on one of the posts and the key for my cage placed out of reach.

As Jamie removed the rest of my restraints I realized that even if I had been willing to try overpowering the two women to escape, this simple precaution insured that effort would be futile. Looking around the room I could understand why they might be concerned I would try.

One half of the room was a beautiful rec room. A pool table and full bar including four comfy bar chairs sat on one side and a nice assortment of comfortable chairs footstools and tables were arranged on the other side. Two large flat-screens looked down into the lounge from either corner and in the center of the front wall was a small raised stage with a single post jutting up two and a half feet. Wondering if it was for a microphone, or another flat-screen perhaps, most of my attention was pulled to the other end of the basement.

Several large pieces of bondage equipment I had seen and read about lived there. A St. Andrews Cross stood against one wall, and on either side of it was an array of fetish gear. Floggers crops and paddles neatly hung to one side, and on the other side a selection of cuffs ropes and chains hung neatly from a similar set of hooks. Further down the wall were two floor to ceiling wooden cabinets the contents of which I could only guess.

On the wall opposite the cross a small cage sat on the floor, and beside it hung a beautifully crafted steel cage designed to closely trap a person in a standing position. Beside the cages sat a sturdy chair with a large wooden T bolted to the front, and approaching the midpoint of the long wall a sturdy spanking bench was positioned.

Free standing in one side of the open space was a large leather padded table and an old fashioned wooden stocks. From the ceiling of the other side an assortment of chains and pulleys hung from the overhead beams.

Sitting framed by two more tall cabinets on the end wall was a chair, or more appropriately a throne. Large steel rings were mounted on the facing of the chair and an opening in the front was ideally sized to enclose a human neck.

Feeling real fear fighting for control, I forced myself to remain calm as Jamie took Amy with her to one of the cabinets. Noticing that all of the eight wooden columns in the room had rings mounted on opposing sides of the beam at ankle, waist, and again almost at the ceiling I felt like I had stepped through the looking glass.

Trying to think of anything but the ways they might intend to punish me for spitting out my gag and for stopping the worship of Jamie's feet, I was having little luck. Laughing and chatting comfortably as they went through the cabinet's contents, it was obvious Jamie was explaining how several of the items were used.

Giggling, bouncing and asking excited questions, Amy's jeans and halter top clung to her body. Remembering what lay beneath the skin tight covering, I was even more distracted by her mother's appearance.

Calm and in control, her fitted skirt shifted and rippled with each move she made. Her strong calves seemed to promise more as they disappeared into the hemline. The fitted jacket accented her waist and whenever she turned in profile the gapping between buttons on her blouse teased the imagination.

With nothing to do but watch and listen and no way to free myself I fidgeted nervously. Unsure what to do with my hands, or how to stand I ran my hands through my hair and wiped my face. Thinking that my wife had no idea what she had gotten me into, six weeks of denial and years of fantasizing still made me respond.

Of course Suzy was seated comfortably at home enjoying a quiet afternoon after her morning orgasm. Checking back in on me occasionally she watched as I "groomed" myself and then stood at attention with my hands behind me.

"You really are a slut, aren't you?" she said to the screen as my cock rose to fill the cage. "Well, I hope you are less of a slut than it seems, or I may lose my bet."

Watching Jamie and Amy return, I felt very much like a slut. Naked except for my cage, locked to a post in their basement by a chain locked to my cock cage, I stood posing as attractively as possible. Aware of how I must look I was almost as embarrassed as I was nervous.

Still, I appreciated the view as they approached. Turning my back to them and kneeling when ordered I hesitated when a large leather ball was pressed to my lips.

"Are you hoping for another close encounter with the hairbrush?" Jamie asked me.

I opened my mouth and accepted the gag. Feeling it cinched into place with straps under my chin and over my head as well as behind my neck I heard locks snap closed. Struggling to adjust to the size of the leather "ball" in my mouth, I realized that the wide pad the straps were attached to combined with the size of the internal plug would very effectively muffle any noise I made. Intelligible speech was out of the question.

Feeling very aware of the fact that these women were complete strangers I couldn't help the shiver of fear that coursed through me. Equally aware that short of being willing to take one of them hostage until the other set me free I had no choice to accept whatever they chose to do with me, I tried to calm myself.

As Jamie quickly and efficiently tied my thumbs together behind me, even that possible path was removed. Feeling my cock start to swell again as my helplessness became complete I whimpered into the gag with shame and arousal.