Deliveries Ch. 01

Story Info
A postman, a wife home alone, and a fetish.
942 words
3.97
23.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the postman came, I closed the door discretely behind him. He followed me into the kitchen without a word and he put the stack of envelopes on the tabletop. He gave me the look he gives me. I took up the letter opener, which was laid there alongside my glass of wine. I slid the blade into the corner of the first envelope, a bill from Pacific Gas & Electric. I took out the paper and unfolded it. I took a sip from my wine glass. I read aloud.

I read the usage report for the month of July, and the price per kilowatt hour, and as I did so he took hold of my shoulders, turned me to face the table, and bent me forward. He lifted the hem of my house dress over my ass and drew my panties down. While he knelt, I felt his breath and the brush of his five o'clock shadow against the underside of my cheeks. He put his hands on the insides of my thighs and separated my legs until my panties were stretched tight between my ankles. I read out the amount due, then set aside the PG&E bill.

His hand slid up my thigh and cupped my dampening pussy. "Another," he said.

I didn't look at him where he stood behind me, but just selected the next envelope: a solicitation from Save the Rain Forest. As I read about deforestation in Brazil and Sumatra, his finger parted me and slid back and forth between my lips just teasing my clitoris and causing a little spasm with each nudge. I heard him open his zipper. "Over four thousand acres a day are cut down for the production of palm oil." He grabbed the back of my neck. I felt the head of his spit-slicked cock spread my lips. "For the price of a cup of a coffee a day..." He shoved himself inside me. I gasped as I was stretched open. The postman had a very thick cock, and when it arrived so fully inside me with such minimal preamble, it momentarily stunned me. I almost dropped the letter from Save the Rain Forest but I was able to make it through to the signature as he grew more forceful. I felt a slick creaminess slather us, and a heated need begin to spread through me. I was pushing my hips into him, meeting his thrusts.

"Another," he said breathlessly.

He reached around and began to pet my clitoris with one finger while he pushed his cock in and out of me at a steady and determined pace. I selected a postcard from my friend Amy. "Wish you were here! The photo doesn't do the sunsets justice." The postman spat on my anus and rubbed it in wet circles with his thumb and slowly, deliciously pushed inside. I drove myself harder onto his swollen cock and his thumb and I felt myself pinched between them. But the postcard was quickly finished, at which point he paused, withdrew himself, and waited, touching teasingly at my wet thresholds. I whimpered for him to go on. He responded by unbuttoning the back of my dress, peeling it down over my shoulders, and scooping out my breasts to let them hang brazenly on the table. He stroked my left nipple stiff, then did the same to the right. I pressed my ass backward against him but he withdrew from me.

"Another," he said hoarsely. "Read the one from Aunt Dee."

I drew it from the pile and opened it with shaking hands, tearing a corner off the letter in my haste. "It was so good to see you at ... the family reunion." He plunged his cock back into my pussy and pushed his thumb back into my ass. I slapped one hand down on the table to steady myself, and nearly knocked over my wine glass.

"Keep reading. Read faster!"

I gasped as he spread my cheeks and tilted my pelvis up and pressed his cock deep into me at an angle that increased the pressure of his thick thumb. "I've told everyone that story you told about the old station wagon and I bet the people at Six Flags still tell that story too!"

Finally he began to lose his composure and just fucked away at me. His pelvis began smacking against my ass. He no longer maintained his reach-around, but the slap of his balls was a fine replacement. His breath was hot on my neck. He bit into my shoulder. His breath came in ragged gasps. His cock was so very swollen and hard and it spread me open and I let my weight fall against him as he fucked me, so that his hands and his cock were all that held me up. The table legs skittered on the hardwood. I almost fell. I think I was shouting while I came. Then I felt him burst in me. His weight sank onto me and pressed me down onto the table. A long growl escaped him. He lay his head between my shoulder blades and I felt him panting for breath. After a moment his softening cock popped out of me and I felt his cum spill down my thigh.

He stood up. I stood up and turned to face him. He stuffed his sticky cock back into his postal uniform and zipped himself. I stood with my panties still around my ankles. He looked me over. I sipped my wine. He peeled Aunt Dee's letter off my sweat-slicked breast. The ink had run and the words remained imprinted on my skin.