Delivering Irene

Story Info
Husband sets up a meeting with a Dom for his wife.
5.2k words
4.26
114.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

The following is a True story of the events that led to My wife and I being in the lifestyle we are today.

My wife's Name is Irene, she was 37 at the time and our son had just left home to be on his own.

Call it empty nest syndrome but Irene took it kind of hard Him leaving and all and I was sympathetic to her depression and kept my distance as best I could. Unfortunately we drifted apart in the months that followed and before I knew it I was faced with the reality of her having an affair. At first I thought Divorce, Divorce.

She broke it off immediately after I confronted her with the ugly option and we started to talk.

It became apparent there was something missing in our lives and we both agreed to search it out through trying new things and not being afraid to tell the other what we wanted.

Any one that has been through this knows the anger comes and goes at the strangest times, well mine happened to come one day while making love in the afternoon, I Made love like a wild man to her slapping her tits around and gripping her arms while holding her down.

She reacted like a woman possessed speeding into a earth shattering Orgasm then on to another.

After the event we discussed what had happened but she was shy about it, I reminded her again of our agreement and that's when she spilled the beans.

She said the Man she had the affair with was Dominant and took what he wanted, as well as blindfolded her and on occasion would cuff her hands behind her back.

I was floored, Talk about too much information, This was textbook.

My mind swam in thoughts of my 5 ft 5inch wife being fucked by a mad man while her hands were behind her back and Blindfolded was to much and talking of it both angered me and made me hard.

I took all this as a sign of what we had been missing and in the months to come practiced many kinky acts with her in the bedroom as well as it had even led to a threesome with a fella we met on the web.

As we became more adventurous we both would more openly discus Ideas we had to spice things up and the affair was all but gone from my mind.

We at some point decided to have another threesome, after having time to decide whether that life syle would suit us or not.

The day came for me to post a few ads on the Internet and a few days later I had a pretty good response.

I had placed Irene's Picture posing naked on the add and with her girlish frame and 36d breasts even at 37 I knew no real man could deny the chance to get his hands on her.

The ad had had a twist this time though, I had asked for a Dominant male to throw a little more excitement in it for her.

Most of the reply's sucked and or panned out to be married guys wanting to lay her some time during the day in a down town motel, but one looked very professional and stated he had trained other wives and could supply pictures. Train, now there is a thought, I immediately got hard thinking about another man telling Irene to do sexual things.

I instantly wrote him back and asked for pictures and more correspondence, he replied with some more information about himself, a picture of himself and a few pictures of what looked like soccer moms in bondage.

When I discussed the idea with Irene she was a little reluctant and asked to see what he looked like.

I Told her he was handsome and broad shouldered and in the same age group as us.

Looking back now I know she had agreed only because I was so set on it and our agreement we would try new things, but she shook her head and said yes, She asked when and I told her he had said it should be a surprise and as well not to let you see the picture as it would add to the excitement.

For the next few weeks I worked out the detail's with my new found friend Keith on line.

He had it all planned once she arrived and I would be able to stay and watch and even join in at some point.

He also had his own place in the country were we would go, it was indeed working out perfect or at least I thought so.

The date was set for us to go to a prearranged location where we would be picked up by him in his blue Ford van then go to his place, adding a little more surprise to the plot for Irene.

The next week was long for both of us in anticipation of the meeting as well as Irene was badgering me daily on details, but I didn't give an inch.

The day came, Sat 7pm june 15th we were to drive to the park and ride, park in a certain spot, and wait.

Irene was told what to wear, Black lingerie for the most part, a top that only struggled to keep her 36d's in line and thong panties, covered in a trench coat making her look no different than any other woman that Time of year in Seattle.

I was told to have a Blindfold on her as well as earplugs so that she couldn't hear what we would discus in the van.

Before we knew it we were parked and waiting, as we sat and waited I reached over to play a bit with Irene's pussy only to find it soaking wet and decided I had better hold off or she would come right their for sure. We waited only for a few minutes and right on time a van pulled up, a man came around our side and opened the side door and smiled and motioned us to him.

I helped my wife into the van and followed her inside.

The interior was very plush with no windows and the man I now identified as Keith put his finger to his lips and whispered "does she have in her ear plugs" and I replied, yes in a hush tone.

He asked me to sit her on carpeted floor and put the van in gear and off we went.

It was only minutes and we pulled into a vacant parking spot and Keith smiled and moved to the back of the van.

Keith whispered, "we need to start now", I acting like I knew what he was talking about moved aside for him to access Irene.

He moved to her and brought her to her knees as she asked what he was doing, he produced a gag and placed it on her tightening it behind her head, then continued.

Once on her knees he removed the over coat from her and cuffed her hands in front of her.

Then he raised the cuffs to a climbing ring in the roof and attached a pad lock to hold the cuffs in place.

Then he attached two leather straps around her thighs right above the knees and buckled them tight.

He then pulled a hook up from the floor almost up against the right wall of the van fastening a small cord to it pulling her right knee wide and to the right and repeated that with her other leg.

My wife was now kneeling spread wide and moaning uncomfortably with her hands above her head and her breasts slipping from there fragile lingerie covering, it was a sight I could not have even imagined in my wildest dreams.

Keith smiled my way as he opened a trunk off to the side and produced a wicked looking black dildo with a make shift stand made of heavy rubber matting.

He then placed some jell on it and worked it underneath my wife pulling her thong to the side getting quite the response from her as she thrashed about trying in vain to escape the invasion of her most private place gurgling through the gag.

Once the dildo was in place Keith pawed her body kissing her neck slapping her ass and getting load UGGGGGGGG's out of her as he pushed her down on the devise with both hands.

He then pulled her breasts free and twisted her nipples making her whine through the gag, than slapped each breast two or three times.

I watched in a trance as my lovely wife was abused by this stranger, looking down at the black devise buried in her pussy I could see her juices flowing down the shaft towards the heavy mat.

Keith now smiled again and told me to sit on the trunk and watch the show and returned to the drivers seat.

We sped off from the park and ride rattling down the road as my wife bobbed up and down and forth and back on the thick black dildo.

After about 15 min. it appeared she had given up the struggle and was taking what I estimated as 10 inches of the devise up inside of her hanging limp from the ceiling, back curved, breasts hanging and bobbing to the rhythm of the road.

I reached over and touched her breast and she moved her head and just made a MFFFF,UGGG, noise then lowered her head again.

By the time we had reached our destination the heavy mat holding the dildo in place had a stream of liquid all the way from the attaching point across the mat to a wet spot on the carpet, and my wife was in another world babbling into the gag with high and low pitch sounds.

We drove into a garage and the door closed behind us.

Keith exited the van and opened the back door just a couple feet behind Irene's limp hanging body and asked me to get out.

I made my way around her sweat covered body and out of the van only to see that what once had been a three car garage had been remodeled to be a makeshift dungeon.

There were several cages like you would see lowered in a go go room of the 70s over by one wall and a number of items I could not identify but looked pretty scary for the most part. I have to admit at this point I began to wonder if this was such a good idea after all, but The drive with my wife tied in that fashion had made me a hardon that would cut glass and couldn't wait to see what he was going to do next.

Keith removed my wife's bonds and lifted her almost lifeless body from the shaft she had been impaled on now for over 40 min.

He then had me hold Irene on wobbly legs and smile as he took a picture, saying for posterity sake or something like that.

Next he directed me towards one of the cages with Irene in hand and taking Irene from me for a minute asked me to grab a strange looking devise from the floor of the cage for him.

As I did so with my mind wondering what it would used for, he slammed shut the door and locked it.

I raced back to the door and said, hey this isn't funny buddy, let me out.

Keith just smiled and bellowed out, "he's in there" and a woman and man appeared from out of no where looking at me with smiles on there faces.

Keith then informed me I would be present but would not interfere in the training of my beautiful wife.

Irene knew nothing of what was going on as she was still blind, deaf, and dumb due to the items she had on.

To her it was just a change of hands.

Keith now took off Irene's blind fold and removed her ear muffs, she blinked a few times, looking at him her eyes went wide like she had seen a ghost and started to scream into her gag.

The other two grabbed her to help hold her and Keith began to address her as hun.

He said hey hun its me, bet you did't think you would ever see me again , did ya.

My wife screamed in the gag and moved about as the man and woman held her in place.

Keith said, "well I got a few friends here that are going to help me teach you a lesson for leaving your Master without permission".

My god at that point I put it all together, Irene must have met Keith on line before the affair and he was the one she had told me about.

We had played right into his plan, I felt so stupid, what had started out to be a fantasy was turning into a nightmare real quick.

I told Keith he and the others would do time for this and it was kidnapping.

Keith said not so fast, I have our correspondence, this picture I just took as well as Many more pictures of your wife wile in my care, or should I say service before.

My heart sank as I contemplated the gravity of the situation, all things considered we were in their control.

Irene was taken out of my site and a rolling divider was placed in front of my cell to where I could no longer see what was going on.

20 min must have passed though it seemed like two hours and I heard rustling in the room on the other side of the divider.

Around the corner of the divider now came Keith as the rustling continued in the other part of the room.

Keith instructed me that he had been a novice in this business when Irene and him were seeing each other but he had made friends with the couple that I had been not so formally introduced to and they had expanded his horizons with new ideas and access to a whole underground world that existed in this life style.

He said he couldn't say too much about the couple with acceptation of them being the best in the business and from a different country.

I asked what they where going to do to my wife Irene, and he said both wonderful and horrible things That she will never forget.

He said she would not be harmed permanently unless I got out of hand. As we spoke The sounds of muffled cries and rustling in the background became louder. About that time The man came to Keith and whispered something to him and Keith said Yes Hans.

Keith said OK were ready to get started, let's not keep our sweet Irene waiting. And with that he pushed the divider to the side.

My gaze was met with my wife's eyes looking back at me as she was laying across a waist high rolling cart resembling a serving cart. The top appeared to have been modified so to support only her stomach area, and allowed her beautiful pail colored 36d breasts to hang down and in the open. Her legs were spread wide, bent at the knees and brought forward to the center of the table and strapped to the downward supports.

Her arms were tightly secured behind her back as her fingers stretched and pawed at her wrist restraints.

Keith asked now that I do what I was told or she would be punished and I agreed.

Hans now wheeled her over to my cell and opening a small door on the side of my cell even with her head, pushed her head inside with me then strapped a couple of straps to the cell to keep it from moving.

My wife looked at me and stammered OH MY GOD HUN, OH GOD, and the others busied them selves behind her.

Keith now asked that I hold her breasts in my hands and feel the hardness of her nipples. Reaching through the bars beneath her I cupped each of her breast fondling them and now becoming aroused.

Irene stared in my eyes questioning my participation in this act and I removed my eyes from her gaze looking downward.

Hans and the Woman began to work on her from behind and Irene mouthed an O and propped into a stare.

Instantly I could feel a sweat coming over her sides and breasts as she jerked forth and back tugging at her bonds.

My wife all at once stared at me and said OH GOD, its to BIGGGGG, OOOOH.

Then went into long grunting procession, then shouted NO, NO Not there, and let her head fall on my shoulder.

I now had to see what was happening and leaned down to look under her. I could see the woman's hand holding the end of an enormous black dildo impaling my wife's pussy, angling it up and down slowly and pushing it in slowly as well.

I could see movement above it as well and raised up to look over her ass, only to find Hans had a white plastic vibrator pushing down into her ass with two fingers while caressing her tender ass cheeks with the other hand.

The two continued there assault from behind while Keith came foreword with some small clips and placed one each on her stretched pussy lips.

Once the clips were in place he attached strings and pulled them outward tying them to the frame of the cart stretching her lips open, making a lewd display of her privates with the large black dildo in the middle.

Now the woman handed off the dildo in my wife's pussy to Hans and proceeded to pour some KY jelly in her hands.

Keith now told me to lock my lips with my wife's and not to part with her lips until I was told to.

I did and Irene immediately darted her tong into my mouth and started to whine, jump about and scream into my mouth and I could feel her breasts move about as well on her chest. It was obvious she was having an earth shattering orgasm right there on the spot.

For the first time the woman spoke and said " AH YES, that's it Hunny, nothing like having more than one can accommodate to make your world rock".

Irene continued to have spasms and more smaller Orgasms as Keith asked me to look below at the show.

Leaving my wife's lips I stooped below only to see that the woman had forced several of her fingers in around the large dildo and was slowly massaging my wife's G spot causing her to be in continuing orgasmic bliss.

Eventually Irene went limp and only twitched about from time to time and all was withdrawn from her and a belt devise was brought forth by Keith.

The belt had two dildos attached with a knob on each accessible from the back side. Keith pushed both into my wife filling both her holes and producing a loud Grunt from her then fastened it in place.

Then he turned to me and said they were going to give us some time alone to talk things over as next they would need my participation and this might give both of us the incentive we needed.

Before leaving Keith turned both knobs and a buzzing noise broke the silence of the room as instantly as My wife yelped and mouthed an O.

I held Irene close as the sweat broke off of her and she tried to keep her composure.

It was then she asked something of me That floored me. As Irene struggled for the next breath between spasms she asked that put my cock in her mouth. Needless to say at that point I was ready to blow in my pants and I hurriedly obliged, taking off my pants and underwear and pushing my hard member to her throat making her cough a bit.

Her tong was like lightning on the underside of my cock as I held her head sawing in and out of her mouth.

Standing in front of her now I could see the devise strapped to her and the knobs coming through the leather. I could also see them start to move about as if being held by hands inside of her and at the same time felt her mouth began to vibrate around my cock. I came instantly in her mouth spraying the back of her mouth and throat with my seed.

She sucked me dry as I reached below and slapped her tits about and rolled her nipples violently only causing her to Orgasm a second time.

I couldn't believe I was doing this to my wife. I was torturing her from inside my cell to continuos orgasms and enjoying every minute of it.

When I pulled out of her mouth she was muttering something, Ignoring her words and reached to the belt and wiggled it violently making her eyes go wide and spasm again.

I stopped to kiss her and she said, you must do what they say, I would rather have you involved in this if it has to happen, Then she dropped her head and just mumbled.

A few minutes later Keith and the others entered the room and asked if I would participate, I replied yes.

The vibrators were taken out of her and she was wheeled out of site.

Keith threw me two sets of cuffs with short chains on each and asked that I put them on.

I did so reluctantly and found I could only take baby steps and move my wrists 6 niches apart.

Keith pointed to Hans now who was holding a cattle prod sparking off the end and said, any trouble and you will wake up when we are done with that big black dildo up your ass.

Not being a bit gay or bi this got my attention as I had no intentions of ever letting that happen.

Keith opened my cell and I shuffled out into the room.

I was asked to lay on my back on a padded bench and my arms were raised above my head and fasted to a hook above my head at the end of the bench.

Next a rope was wound around my legs from the knees down 20 or 30 times then knotted, securing me hard fast in place.

Keith and Hans exited the area and My gaze was met with the woman's smiling face as she knelt next to me. She looked to be 35 or so and very athletically built, and her breasts hung over the top of her leather corset looking to be about the same size or perhaps a bit larger than my wife's.

Next the woman pored some oil in her hands and reached for my cock while at the same time lowering her left breast over my mouth. She gently stroked the oil into my balls and cock with one hand as she instructed me to tease her nipple with my tong.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12