Delivering The Bed

Story Info
A family make a delivery together.
8.7k words
4.5
87.6k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks, before you read this story please remember that it's exactly that, a story, total fiction. So before you go to the bother of telling me that it's impossible to get a double bed and four adults in a Ford Galaxy and how long it takes to drive 200 miles or the fact that a mattress doesn't make a car soundproof or that you shouldn't take your eyes off of the road while driving please remember that this is an amateur story written by an amateur writer. Life's too short to get upset about a story. So please comment about how shit my writing is or the fact that this story is shit, fair enough. But please please leave out the racist comments about my country I wouldn't dream of doing it to you, I love you ALL.

Phil

******

Harold Bartlett loved his wife. It really was as simple as that, and had done so since he met her when he was nineteen and she was a pretty innocent girl of seventeen.

At nineteen Harry, as he was known, was an apprentice fitter and worked for British Rail Engineering. As an apprentice Harry had to work in every fitting department of the works and so he met and worked with lots of various people. One of the men he met was Charlie Brooks, a foreman of the Diesel Shop. Charlie took quite a liking to Harry and found him to be a very capable apprentice and a very likeable young man. Harry really enjoyed working in the Diesel Shop and learned as much as he could whilst he worked with Charlie there.

Charlie was very active socially with most of his fitters and along with his family had regular parties and barbecues. Harry was the first apprentice that Charlie invited to a barbecue and he felt very honoured and privileged to be so.

"Well H, you must be well in with Charlie to be invited to one of these do's" exclaimed one of the fitters Mike Frampton.

"I dunno about that but it feels great to be here" Harry answered.

"You better do a bit of mingling and let the boss show off his greatest protégé"

Harry looked around the crowd to pick on someone to introduce himself to. Every fitter from the Diesel Shop was there along with their wives. Looking past a small bunch of fitters from the Injector Room, Harry saw what was possibly the most beautiful object he'd ever seen in his life.

"Fucking hell, who's that?" Harry exclaimed to Mike.

"Who? What? Where? When? Who the fuck you shouting about?"

"Her, over there, the girl in the red party dress, the red head with the green eyes."

"Oh fuck, you've got it bad already!" Answered Mike looking over the crowd.

Mikes eyes fell on the fair skinned girl with red hair in the bright red dress with string straps.

"Holy shit, you mean Kim don't you?"

"Kim!" Harry repeated as if in a daze.

"Don't go anywhere near there H, unless you want Charlie to hang you from the nearest jib crane before you have a chance to run."

"Oh my god she's beautiful, I've got to speak to her." Said Harry, not really taking in what Mike was saying.

"Harry! That's Kim, Charlie's only and precious daughter, if you even think about speaking to her he'll murder you, she's seventeen and Charlie's whole life. If he wanted a grubby little urchin like you sniffing around the most valuable thing in his life he'd say so. If I were you I'd stay well away before he rips yer head off and shits down yer neck!" Proclaimed Mike.

Harry just stood there holding his beer in one hand and his mouth in the other.

Suddenly Charlie came up to the pair of them from behind and put his large arms around their shoulders.

"And prey tell, what are you two evil grease monkeys conferring about?" He enquired.

"N n nothing s s sir" Mike stuttered back.

"Relax Frampton I'm only pulling your chain." Charlie laughed.

"S s s sorry sir"

"Look, you don't have to call me sir, not at least until I get the knighthood I so richly deserve. Relax, have a good time."

Harry stood still and quiet, not moving or taking his eyes away from Kim.

"Come with me Harry, there's someone I'd like you to meet." Ordered Charlie pulling Harry in the direction he pretty much wanted to go anyway.

"Kim, this is Harry, he's gonna be apprentice of the year and is shooting for the stars." Harry said loudly to his daughter.

"Pleased to meet you." Kim said quietly.

"Y y you're amazing... A a absolutely amazing." Harry spluttered.

"Now now Harry, don't get carried away. I'm sure you two can find lots to talk about" said Charlie pushing the young couple towards each other.

Harry was mesmerised by Kim's beauty as she looked shyly into his eyes and the whole world disappeared around them.

"Marry me!" Harry almost shouted from the rooftops.

"Ok" Kim answered.

People were coming up to them and trying to start conversations but the two future lovers were in a complete new universe and nothing else mattered to them.

From then on they were a couple and Harry was on cloud nine, along with everyone who knew them.

"I know you really want to and so do I, but do we both want our first time to be in the back of my old car in a lay-by?" Asked Harry smiling gently.

"I don't care where we are as long as we're together." Answered Kim, undoing the top buttons of her blouse.

"Just because you're eighteen and of legal age now, there's no hurry to lose your virginity. I'm just as desperate to do it as you are but we can still wait for the right time and place."

"Harry any time or any place is right if it's with you." She replied and undid another two buttons.

"I love you so much"

"And I love you more honey" she cooed.

Kim let her blouse slide over her shoulders in one smooth movement and tilted her head cutely giving Harry one of her famous smiles.

Although quite cramped in the back seat of his Ford Sierra, Harry felt that his cock would burst free of his jeans at any moment. Kim leaned back against the door in her lacy white bra and looked down as she put both her hands on her knees and in an amazingly slutty fashion she clawed her skirt up her naked thighs.

If Harry didn't know for sure he could almost swear that she had done this before.

"Look at me," she almost growled, as her hands bunched up her skirt above her white cotton panties.

"You are the most sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life." He moaned.

Leaning forward she put both hands behind her back and undid her bra letting it fall forward, leaving her naked tits in full view.

"Oh my god you're absolutely gorgeous." He crooned.

"How about you rid yourself of some clothing so I'm not naked on my own?" Kim stated.

Harry pulled his t-shirt off and fumbled with the buttons of his Levi jeans.

"Oh God I need you," Kim groaned, I don't care about anything else."

Harry's jeans and boxers came off in a confusion of arms and legs, and his hard cock spring out and slapped against his stomach.

"If I don't get it in soon I'm gonna cum all over myself" he hurried.

"Do you think you will have time to cover it while I'm taking these off? She moaned as she pulled her legs up to slide her panties off.

No sooner had she lowered her legs and opened them as wide as she could manage, then Harry had pulled the condom down over his rampant cock as the young lovers coupled together in a hurried frenzy.

"I'll love you all your life and all mine too," Harry said softly as his hard cock rubbed against her wet virgin opening.

"I'll always love you too Harry, make me a woman darling," she replied smiling softly.

Harry pushed himself into her tight pussy and felt her jump and moan as her maidenhead gave way and he could almost feel her pain for her. It took less than two or three fucking strokes before her biggest ever orgasm overrode the pain and had her squirming in absolute pleasure.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she cried.

"Oh God, me too," he groaned back.

They lay coupled together in their own bubble of blood, sweat and love. Cuddling each other they kissed breathlessly. Harry's cock slowly shrunk and started to slip out. After laying together for ten minutes Harry leaned down to pull the condom off.

"Oh shit,"

"What's wrong?"

Harry felt what was left of the condom tight around the base of his cock like an elastic band.

"The condoms shredded," he said in a low moan, "I must have done it when I pulled it on, I must have been too rough with it."

"Don't worry darling I'm sure we'll be ok."

"Yeh I'm sure we'd have to be pretty unlucky to get caught the first time we've done it. I love you whatever happens."

"We're getting married anyway so may be we'll have to move the wedding forward," she replied.

That's exactly what happened three months later after they found that Kim was three months pregnant.

"If it was anyone else that had done this I would have skinned them alive, but I know you love each other very much and I know you'll take great care of my wonderful daughter and my grandchild, son," warned Charlie as he once again put his huge arm around Harry's shoulders.

David Charles Bartlett was born six months after they married and weighed in at a respectable seven pounds and eight ounces.

Harry's mother cooed gently as she held her grandson, "he is the spitting image of you when you were born, except for the red hair."

Harry, Kim and David's life was mapped out before them. Kim was a doting mother and Harry was as proud of a son as a father could be.

Harry Bartlett loved his wife, it really was as simple as that. Harry and Kim had loved each other all their nineteen years of married life. They had two children, David and Sophie. David, their first was nineteen and Sophie a year younger.

Harry and Kim's sex life was good, they made love at least three times a week and Harry had gotten better and better at it over the years. He always made Kim have at least two orgasms with his talented tongue or fingers before he even entered her and she had at least another one with his cock inside her. Kim was more than satisfied with her husbands love making and could think of nothing she enjoyed more than being in bed with him.

Both Kim and Harry loved their kids and the proof of that was in the fact that they both still lived at home with their parents. What Harry and Kim didn't know was that both David and Sophie were no longer virgins.

David had lost his virginity to a local girl called Sami King. Being slightly older than David, Sami had quite a lot more experience and she had a car to go along with it too. Sami took David to a local beach and they had laid a blanket down on the sand. She had taught David how to lick her pussy just how she liked it.

"You only need just a little more experience and you'll be one of the best pussy lickers in town," she told him.

"I'm only as good as I am now because you have such a tasty pussy babe," he replied.

Sami had also taught David to fuck. At first he rushed everything, his whole aim was to get his cock in her pussy as fast as he could and to cum as soon as possible. He was used to masturbating in private and cumming before he got caught. Little did he know actually that Sophie had watched him a few times and rubbed her little pussy while she did.

Sami taught David to take his time and build up to fucking slowly and tease her a bit first.

"As long as you stay hard, take the time to build up both our arousal. By the time we're both ready to fuck the urgency will make it much better. But you must be careful that you don't get too aroused that you cum too quickly." She said wisely.

Before long David was very good at sex, and quite experienced although Sami was still the only girl he'd been with.

Sophie had lost her virginity at a party she had gone to with her best friend. She had lost it to her best friend Jean's brother Rocky. His name was really Roger but he was known as Rocky, not because he was a fighter but because he spoke like Sylvester Stallone, without the accent of course.

Jean had arranged for her brother to be alone with Sophie at the party. She obviously knew Sophie was a virgin and knew from experience that her brother was good at fucking and would be just who Sophie needed to teach her how good sex could be. Rocky had taken the time to make Sophie so turned on that she had begged Rocky to "stick it in me" until when he actually did she hardly felt much pain above her pleasure.

"Yes mom, we need to replace it because it's the one we've had since we got married and we didn't have much money." Said Kim.

"That's nearly twenty years, of course you need to replace it, but you need to get a better one that will last you even longer."

"So twenty years isn't long enough?"

"We've had the same bed since your dad and I got married and that's a hell of a lot longer than twenty years."

"But I bet they don't make them as good as that any more" stated Kim.

"Well when we first got married your dad was a fitter on the Railway just like Harry was, but we heard of a shop down here in Cornwall that sold hand made beds for a reasonable price." Kim's mom replied.

"Don't tell me the shop's still open, that was years ago?"

"The shop is here in Helston and is about five minutes from our house."

Kim thought about it for a minute and said, "we've been thinking about changing our bed for a while now and I'm sure Harry will agree to getting a new hand made one."

"I'll find the phone number for you and give you a call tonight, by the way what are you doing with your old one?"

"Hadn't thought about it, why do you have something in mind?"

"Well if you'll be coming down to Cornwall to pick up the new bed, I know a couple that would appreciate the old one"

"I was thinking that we could all come down for a few days to stay with you so with David and Sophie in the car it might be a tight squeeze to bring a bed as well"

"Of course we'd love you to stay for a few days, but could you squeeze it in if it was just the frame and not the mattress as well?"

Kim thought for a few more seconds and replied, "who's so desperate for a second hand bed?"

"You know our friends Frank and Jennie? Well their daughter Chloe is getting married and its costing their families a fortune. They would really appreciate one less thing they have to fork out for."

"Oh I know them, I remember Chloe from the Christmas party you had a few years back, God it makes me feel old that she's old enough to get married."

"You feel old? What about me?" Her mom exclaimed.

"Yeh I liked Chloe when I met her last, of course we'll bring the bed down, the mattress is only a year old so if we can fit it in we will, so then at least they'll have the choice to keep it or throw it away for a new one."

"If you're gonna stay, will the kids be ok bunking up together for a couple of nights?"

Kim knew that they wouldn't be too happy about it, but hey they could put up with each other for a while if it means that they get to visit with their grandparents.

"Thinking about it mom, if we're gonna be bringing back a whole new bed and mattress then we'll have to make room in the car. So if they can squeeze in together on a few hours journey they can put up with each other in the same room for a while."

Harry stood holding the final two lengths of side rail of their old bed. The Ford Galaxy was packed to almost full and had just enough room left for the kids in the back. He thought to himself that it was a pity the kids weren't actually kids anymore because if they were he'd still have room left in this bloody car.

"How the fuck am I gonna get these frames into this fucking car and still have room for people?" He spoke out loud to himself.

"Take the two base boards out and put them over..." Said Kim coming up behind her husband.

"Move the headboard over there and put the two..."

"Yeh but where will the kids sit?" Asked Harry smiling.

"Oh how the fudge do I know, your supposed to be the engineer in the family."

"If it was the air braking system of a type 3 locomotive I'd be ok, but fitting a bed and a family of four in a Ford Galaxy seems to be beyond my considerable capabilities...darling"

"Would you like me to find Sherlock Holmes for you?....darling."

Harry smiled and began to take the bed back out of the car. Kim laughed and stood watching him with her arms folded.

"I'm pretty sure Sam Rodgers from work has a roof rack that fits his Galaxy so I'm gonna admit defeat and give him a ring, with the headboard, long frame and our luggage on top I think we can just about squeeze in."

"Whatever you say honey, I trust you to make it happen!" Kim replied.

An hour and ten minutes later, "Sophie and David will be squashed up a bit close and you will be a bit cramped in the front but we should be ok, at least going there," Harry finally said.

"Well done dear, now we can just about fit in if we put some small luggage in by everyone's feet and I can get in the front seat across your side and the kids can lean back against the folded mattress for two hundred miles, ha."

"It's the best I can do, considering it was your idea to take the bed anyway." Harry growled.

An hour later they were on their way along the A36 to Salisbury towards the A303. Kim sat in the front passenger seat with her feet up against the glovebox and Harry obviously drove.

It didn't go unnoticed by David that just recently Sophie seemed to have grown up a little. She seemed older somehow or may be a little more life experienced and defiantly more sexy. He noticed that her skirts seemed to be shorter and her legs were really shapely and toned. She also appeared to have grown a very nice pair of tits in the last few years and they gave her quite a nice womanly figure for her eighteen years.

David had stood by the car as Sophie had crawled into the back seat and he had gotten a great view up her short skirt and had a long glimpse of her crotch and her white cotton panties.

Sophie was unaware she was showing David anything she shouldn't and making his cock as hard as it had ever been. David had kept looking at her gorgeous legs as she sat cramped up beside him.

"You ok sitting like that sis?"

"I'm a bit squashed up but I'll be fine" Sophie replied looking at her brother with a smile.

"You can put your legs across my lap if you need to stretch them out at all," he said smiling back at her.

"I'll take you up on that offer if I get cramp"

Kim turned to look at the kids in the back seat, "I can swop seats with either of you if you get uncomfortable but we'd have to stop."

"It's ok mom we can manage until we stop for a break," replied David looking down at his sisters bare legs next to him.

"Yeh, there's no need to stop, and anyway you'd only be as cramped at I am," added Sophie.

As the journey went on David was having trouble keeping his eyes off of his sisters legs. Sophie started to notice him looking and she began to look at what she thought was a bulge in her brother's jeans.

Sophie was feeling quite horny as she hadn't had sex for a few days now and looking at what was obviously a hard cock was making her wet, even if the cock did belong to her brother.

David was getting cramped up as well but his problem was his cock trying to push his jeans off.

"You happy for me to put my legs over you?" Sophie asked.

"Sure sis, I'll turn towards you and stretch mine out and you can put yours across mine."

Kim turned to watch as Sophie lifted and crossed her legs over her brothers and she noticed David looking to try and get a sneaky peak up his sister's skirt. Her first reaction was to scold David for disrespecting his sister, but for some strange reason her stomach got butterflies as she thought about her kids being sexually aware. She had never thought about the prospect of either of her kids being old enough to be sexually active but the truth was they both were. The fact that one of her kids was interested in the other should have shocked her beyond anything, but the truth was that she suddenly found the prospect a massive turn on.