Delivering The Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way that the three women tenderly stroked each other heightened Chloe's theory and the more she watched them the more she realised there was a good chance she was right.

Flambards Park was a great place to have a family day out and being very local to Helston made it an obvious place for the whole family to have a day out.

Everyone had great fun on all the rides and David and Sophie especially enjoyed the drop slide.

Kim had invited Chloe to tag along for the day and she had accepted graciously and was quite relieved to have a day away from sorting out the new house.

They all sat around having lunch in the restaurant and Chloe sat next to Kim and Carol.

Since their night of orgasmic pleasure, Kim, Sophie and Carol had become closer than ever and a bit more "touchy feely" than they had before.

Chloe noticed Carol place her hand on Kim's thigh and stroke it tenderly. Carol had not realised what she was doing and failed to notice Chloe's shock.

Chloe had never had any thoughts about incest before but had been curious about lesbianism since she had been in her teens.

Carol stated that she had to pay a visit to the toilet and Kim said she would go too. Chloe grabbed the moment and said she needed to go as well. Kim and Carol were a little annoyed but there was little they could say or do about it.

In the ladies toilet Chloe decided to comment, as her young tender pussy was already hot and leaking at the thought of Mother and Daughter being together sexually.

"So how long have you two been fucking then?" Groaned Chloe, sliding her wet tongue across her cherry lips making them moist and shiny.

"But... We... I don't know what.. " Carol stuttered.

"Relax Mom, she obviously knows, and she obviously likes it too," Kim stated.

"Oh fuck, it's got me hotter than ever before, just the thought of you two fucking, mmm" Chloe moaned.

Kim took hold of Chloe's hand and lead her into the disabled cubicle.

"In here Mom, I want a taste of this soaking pussy," Kim growled pulling Chloe in to the cubicle.

"Lock the door Mom."

Chloe surrendered quickly to the feelings glowing between her young thighs.

Kim swung her around and pushed Chloe in the centre of her back.

"Bend over you naughty little girl," Kim moaned.

Chloe immediately did as she was told and bent over at the waist. Kim pulled her short jean skirt up exposing her tight young ass.

"Pull her wet panties down Mother and get your mouth on her tender cunt. She looks like she's aching for it."

"Oh pleasssse" Chloe cried as her dripping panties were pulled down over her shapely , tanned legs.

"My God she's so ripe, she's gonna cum all over me," Carol moaned.

"Ahhhh" cried Chloe as soon as Carol touched her slippery pussy, pushing a thumb into her cunt and fucking the young girl slowly.

Kim pulled her own panties off and climbed up to sit on the sink unit. She opened her legs and pulled Chloe's willing face on to her open wet pussy and told her to get busy licking her dripping cunt.

Carol bent forward and after sliding her thumb out and sucking it, she pushed her face into Chloe's hot sex, fucking the young girl with her tongue. Carol slid her hand into her own panties and rubbed her own sensitive clit with her wet fingers.

Chloe came as hard as she ever had in her life, and began shuddering in orgasm making her squirt warm salty cum all over Carol's face.

The hot tasty cum made Carol cum too and she groaned and growled into the quivering young girl's hot cunt.

Kim grasped Chloe's head and forced her face against her cunt, "keep licking me you little fucker, I'm nearly there."

Chloe managed to come round enough to suck on Kim's cunt and make her cum hard.

A couple of minutes passed and all three women recovered enough to get themselves together.

"I loved that little quicky," said Kim, "we'll have to get together again."

"God I've never cum like that before, that's why you two are into it with each other!" Said Chloe.

"Yeh and the fact we're Mother and Daughter just makes it better," Kim stated.

"It definitely does," smiled Carol, rubbing her pussy.

"You three were a long time!" Said Charlie.

"Yeh we were beginning to think you'd gone home on your own!" Harry joined in.

"We were just having a women's chat," laughed Carol.

"Yeh we were talking about you lot so you better be careful," Kim chided.

The group carried on having a good time for the rest of the day.

"I'm staying at the house on my own tonight, Dean's away on business trying to make a little extra for us. He's back in a couple of days," Chloe said.

"Are you living together already then?" Asked Sophie.

"No, Dean's been staying there since we got the house, and I still live with Mom and Dad. I'm just gonna stay while Dean's away so the place is not empty."

"It will be much better now you have a proper bed now!" Carol stated.

"Yeh, Dean's been sleeping on an old camp bed we were given."

"I bet that was difficult for two of you!" Laughed Sophie.

"Can't say I'm sorry to not be sleeping on top of Dean all night!" Chloe replied with huge grin.

Kim had an idea and thought about it for the rest of the day. On the journey home she mentioned it in conversation, as she didn't want to appear too eager.

"Chloe, you should have your meal with us tonight to save eating alone."

"That would be great but you'll have to drop me home afterwards."

"No problem, we can do that," said Harry.

Harry and Charlie lit the barbecue and Kim helped Carol with the salad.

After a lovely meal of steaks and salad, they all sat around the lounge and chatted about their day. Chloe, Kim and Carol couldn't help giving each other a rye smile when the restaurant was mentioned.

"You must be crowded for sleeping arrangements here," remarked Chloe.

"It's a bit squashed but we're managing," answered Charlie.

"Well if you could do with some company, a couple of us could stay with you tonight," said Kim, thinking that her idea might just come together.

"One from each room would lighten the load here," stated Carol.

"Well if Chloe only has one double bed and a camp bed, then only two can go and there's no need for you to go because you're still with me anyway," observed Charlie.

"Well I think one of the men should go and the obvious solution would be if David and I went with Chloe. I could sleep with Chloe in the double and David on the camp bed as he's smaller than Harry," Kim stated.

"Sounds like a good idea, that alright with you Chloe?" Asked Charlie.

"Great," said a subdued Chloe looking across at a disappointed Carol.

But then she realised she would be sleeping with Kim and her little pussy gave a slight pulse and wet her panties for the second time that day.

David suddenly realised that he would be on his own with his horny Mother and a very tasty little woman who looked like she could fuck a rattlesnake.

"OK with me if anybody's interested," David chirped in.

"Oh you'll do as you're told anyway my son," ordered Kim, cupping his face gently in her Motherly hand.

David hoped that his Mother planned to go ahead with her promise to fuck his brains out when she told him so in McDonalds on the way down. His dick began to harden in his jeans at the thought of getting to fuck his gorgeous Mother and possibly their young friend as well.

At about nine o'clock Chloe sat in the back of the car and Kim drove with David in the passenger seat. As soon as they got a few yards down the road, Kim looked at Chloe in the rear view mirror and smiled.

"Don't worry about David tonight Chloe, he's got a wonderful cock and he's going to fuck the pair of us for most of the night."

Chloe couldn't stop herself from pulling up her skirt and sliding a hand inside her wet panties to finger her glowing cunt to what she hoped would be the first of many orgasms that night.

Back at Charlie and Carols, Sophie suddenly realised that her Father would be on his own tonight and a little twinge of pleasure shot through her pussy. She would be paying him a visit tonight without doubt as she knew he wouldn't resist her if she rubbed her naked wet pussy on him.

At just approaching midnight a completely naked Sophie stood at the side of her Father's bed. Pulling back the bedclothes she gently took his half hard cock in her small hand and lifted it, a look of longing overtaking her face.

Bending forward over her sleeping Dad, Sophie lowered her pretty young mouth over the slowly hardening shaft of flesh in her grasp. Sucking hard, she felt her Father's cock grow on her lapping tongue.

Harry groaned and started to come to from his slumber. He felt the warm glow in his cock before, in the half light, he saw his daughter hungrily feasting on him as his vision cleared. Harry quickly forgot all his inhibitions about Sophie and remembered the age old saying about men. "When your dick goes hard your brain goes soft."

Placing his hand on the back of his daughters bobbing head he smiled to himself and gave in to the expert blow job his wonderful sexy young daughter gave him.

Sophie wanked the now hard cock shaft and licked the big round knob, as she pushed her other hand between her own legs and rubbed her aching clit between her wet fingers. A groaning Harry watched his loving Daughter act like a big slut for her Father and wondered to himself what it was going to be like to fuck her tight little pussy.

"That's it my little slut, suck Daddy's cock like a good girl."

"Hmm hmm mmm" Sophie moaned as she licked and sucked on her Daddy's hard dick with ultimate joy.

Sophie climbed up onto the bed and placed herself over her Father's head in a classically naughty sixty-nine. Harry lifted his head and pushed his hungry mouth against her dripping cunt lips and greedily feasted on her hot pussy.

Sophie took his cock out of her mouth momentarily, to groan just a bit too loudly as her first orgasm approached her trembling young body. She humped her eager hips against her Dad as she fucked his face and sucked his solid cock.

Harry was close to cumming in his Daughter's willing mouth, but he thought of anything he could to delay his orgasm. He wanted his cock to fill his girls pussy when he came and he wanted her to cum before he did so.

Harry pushed two wet fingers into Sophie's swollen pussy and sucked hard on her sensitive clit. Sophie came hard and hot womanly fluid squirted from her spasming cunt and soaked Harry's joyful face. Sophie collapsed forward in a heap, still grasping her Dad's hard cock in her tiny hand.

Not giving Sophie too much time to recover, Harry turned her around to sit on top of him.

"Lower yourself on me, fuck me Sophie, fuck your Dad," he groaned.

Sophie did as she was told and squatting down with her feet either side of him she spread her ass cheeks with her hands and lowered her dripping pussy over her Dad's hard cock as he held it up erect for her.

Hot juice coated the shaft as Sophie fucked herself up and down on her Dad's throbbing cock.

"Oh yes, I fucking love it, fuck me fuck me," Sophie cried.

"Oh God yeh, you're amazing, your cunts sooo hot, fuck yourself on Daddy's cock."

Any inhibitions that Harry had were long forgotten in the throws of passion he had for his sex hungry Daughter. Her young body and her enthusiasm for fucking had him past all his moralistic worries. The thoughts of whether he could do it outweighed the thoughts that he should.

Harry sat up and flipped Sophie over. Lining her up on all fours he rubbed his hard aching member against the warm wet entrance to her willing pussy. One long slow push of his hips slid his hard cock into the core of his Daughter's body.

"Ohh God that's good," groaned Harry.

"Yeh so good, fuck me Daddy, fuck me."

Harry grasped Sophie's hair and pulled her head back as he fucked his chunky meat into his Daughter's slippery pussy, and tried with all his might to push into her cervix.

"Oh my God Dad, you're sooo deep."

Harry groaned and letting go of her hair he pushed her head down onto the bed. Sophie's ass now presented itself to Harry as he prised her cheeks apart and looked down at her puckered hole.

Sophie moaned long and hard as the little sparks of lightning pleasure spread themselves from her spasming pussy. Harry felt her channel contract against his shaft as his Daughter came hard on his plunging phallus.

Harry felt his orgasm rising from his genitals in a glow of warm pleasure. He pulled his cock out of Sophie's hot cunt and dribbled a rope of spit onto her little purple asshole. He pushed his throbbing knob into the tight little hole and fucked into his Daughter's opening ass.

Within a few strokes Harry came hard and filled his Daughter's ass with the biggest load of man juice he'd ever cum.

Sophie jammed her own fingers into her sensitive pussy and came hard again as her Dad's cum filled her asshole. Both Father and Daughter collapsed onto the bed together, exhausted but sated by their orgasmic pleasure.

"That was amazing, I don't feel anywhere near as guilty as I should," gasped Harry.

"Nothing that feels that good should be wrong Dad,"

The pair of them wrapped their arms around each other and forgot about the fact that they had just had insestual sex, and basked in the warm glow of love for each other.

Sophie had no intention of going back to her bed in the lounge, and Harry had no intention of letting her.

12