Delivering The Bed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God Mom, that's sooo good."

Kim hummed as she sucked on her Son's hard member and wanked the solid shaft in a sliding and twisting motion. David didn't think he would last long if she kept this up, so he tried to think of anything else but what she was doing as he wanted to fuck his Mother again.

David pulled his Mother off and turned her around. Kim instantly knew what he wanted and pulled her skirt over her ass as she bent forward and lifted one leg forward.

"Pull my panties aside and fuck me Son, fuck your Mother like a good boy."

David placed his hard cock between his Mother's saturated cunt lips, and pushed it in slowly in one long stroke. Both of them groaned together as they once again became coupled in lust.

"I'm gonna fill you up soon Mom, I can't hold it much longer," he moaned.

"Fill me, fill me with your hot cum boy, I want it," Kim moaned knowing she could get him hard once more.

"Arrrggghhh, I'm cumming in you Mom, sooo goood,"

Kim came with him, shuddering and spasming as hot jets of sparking pleasure felt like it ran through her blood to every point of her body.

"Ohhh yesss it is sooo good," she cried.

They both fell forward keeping his gradually softening cock in her hot love channel. David motioned to pull out but his Mom reached behind and held him in.

"Don't, David, don't pull out, think of what we're doing, think about fucking me again, think of fucking your Mother with that big hard cock of yours, yes that's it fuck me again Son," she moaned.

David felt his cock harden once more as he did as his Mother told him and thought about fucking he again. They both moved onto their sides and Kim opened her legs wide as David started to fuck her from behind again.

"Oh,oh,oh, oh" she chanted as David's stiff member beat a healthy rhythm into her dribbling pussy.

David felt he could go a little longer this time and knew he was going to be able to give his Mother a better fuck this time. He reached around her body and found her stiff nipple with his searching fingers.

"Ohh yesss, pull on my tits, fuck me hard and pull my nipples," Kim moaned.

David stroked his now iron hard cock into his Mother's clenching hole as he twisted and pulled her turgid teat.

Carol turned around on unsteady legs and leaned back. Spreading her shaky legs she pulled Sophie's face back to her pussy.

"Lick me, oh yes, lick me Sophie, lick me dry," Carol groaned.

Sophie relished the taste of her Grandmother's sodden slit and lapped up every drop. Kneeling before her, Sophie licked, fucked and ate until Carol cried out in pleasure as pulses of erotic lightning shot through her body and made her jerk uncontrollably.

Carols legs finally gave way and she pushed Sophie down onto her back as she fell astride the young girl and landed with her pussy firmly against the lapping girls face.

Carol pulled her ass cheeks apart and rubbed her wet asshole against her Granddaughter's mouth, and her erect clit slid against her nose. Still cumming Carol fucked the youngster's face in ultimate erotic joy. She reached up and squeezed her bouncing tits and threw her head back screaming.

"Oh fuck yesss, cumming sooo hard, mmmm"

Sophie could just about catch her breath between licking and sucking as she rubbed and fucked her own pussy, making herself cum along with her convulsing Grandmother.

David kept fucking his Mother hard from behind, stroking into her clasping pussy as deep as he could.

"Oh, oh, oh," she chanted in time with the pounding cock.

Kim climbed once more to the next crescendo of overwhelming joy. David pounded relentlessly, starting to feel his next orgasm build in his balls as he fucked his Mom with everything he had.

Like a rag doll, Kim shuddered and shook through a huge cum, squirting warm slippery juice down her Son's pounding shaft.

David pushed in hard, finally reaching the top of his pleasure mountain and filling his Mom's clenching cunt with thick, hot spunk he cried out in ecstasy.

Kim went weak and fell forward in surrender, under the powerful orgasm that reached every part of her yielding body.

Harry and Charlie awoke from their drink induced slumber more or less at the same time. It was early evening and Kim and Carol had made sandwiches for an evening meal. Everyone sat around and ate as the conversation turned to the journey home.

Almost everyone, with the exception of Charlie was thinking the same thing. How much their lives had changed since the start of this visit.

Kim wondered to herself how she was going to be able to keep her new found passions from her husband. David, Sophie and herself would have to be very careful and discreetly organised, to carry on their activities without Harry finding out.

Harry was deep in thought about Sophie and how they could keep their secret whilst carrying on their affair.

Carol peered discreetly at each member of her loving family and thought how much she had changed over the last couple of days.

"What time are you planning to pick up the bed tomorrow Harry?" Asked Charlie.

"We can get it in the morning before we start the journey home."

"That means you'll have to organise the car in the bed shop car park, not very convenient is it! You'll all be standing around confused and unorganised."

"What do you suggest then Charlie?"asked Harry.

"We could pick it up and bring it back here so that you won't have to be rushed to organise the seating."

"That's a good idea Dad, we might be a bit more comfortable if we take our time preparing," said Kim.

"I quite enjoyed the journey down here," said David, as Kim and Sophie smiled at him.

"Yeh, we were all quite happy," added Sophie still grinning at everyone.

"We might be even more happy on the way home!" Laughed Kim, "especially if we have more room to move."

"So that's settled then, Charlie and I can pick up the bed in the morning and we can organise the car when we get back here," stated Harry.

The last evening in the cottage was spent sitting around relaxing and in the case of Kim, Sophie, David and Carol, recovering from a strenuous session of gratifying sex.

Charlie and Harry drove down to the bed shop and discussed the way they could load the car for the journey home.

"I don't know if I'll be of much help to you with any heavy lifting!" Moaned Charlie.

"Whys that Charlie? You seem pretty fit to me," replied Harry.

"Well Carol just about wore me out last night! She was as horny as I've ever known her before, not that I'm complaining. At our age I'm grateful for all I can get!"

"Oh I'm sure you still get your share Charlie! You and Carol are not over the hill just yet!"

"Well something got her juices flowing last night, we did it twice! Which is highly unusual nowadays!"

"Bravo old man! To still get it up more than once at your age, bravo!"

" Well she had to give me some encouragement, but yeh, I was a bit of a stud last night, if I say so myself!"

Harry laughed and they continued to talk all the way to the bed shop.

Kim and her Mother sat on the sofa talking, whilst the kids packed their cases and got ready for the journey home.

"So what do you intend to do about everything when you get home?" Asked Carol.

"Well I don't think I'll be able to stop with the kids now I've started, and considering what we've done so far I think it's a bit late to get all moral about it now," answered Kim.

"I'm not one to criticise obviously, in fact I don't know if I'll be able to cope just with Charlie now. He did try hard last night, bless him, but I've never had so many huge orgasms as I have since you lot have been here."

"You'll be fine Mom, if you get horny then Chloe only lives close by, so you can visit her. I'm sure that horny little bitch will suck you dry if you ask!"

"I just envy you having your own family stud at your beck and call."

"Yeh I know what you mean, Harry's good and gets me off every time we have sex, but David, well that's entirely different. Just the thought of fucking my own Son gets me wet and panting like nothing else!"

"Stop it, or you'll get me all juiced up and I'll have to push you down and sit on that horny tongue of yours!"

"Sorry Mom, I really don't know what it is about family sex that's makes me lose control and think of nothing else."

"I know, I think I've changed now and perhaps we need to admit these feelings to your Dad and Harry." Whispered Carol.

"But that will be the end I'm sure, Harry won't understand and I don't think Dad will either," groaned Kim, "I think we shouldn't rush into any decisions we'll regret, too soon."

Just then David walked into the room and stood there looking around.

"Oh fuck Mom, look at the bulge in his jeans! How am I ever gonna stop fucking the shit out of him if he keeps pointing that in my face. I just wanna pull it out and suck the fuck out of it!"

"Oh I know dear, I wanna do the same, my pussy's throbbing just thinking of it."

"Have you seen my I-Pod Mom?" Asked David.

"Um, ah, um, what dear? Kim stuttered.

"My I-Pod, I've put it down somewhere and I can't remember where."

Harry finished putting the last of the bed side frames on the car and tied everything down. Charlie chatted to the shop owner and the both watched Harry.

"So you ready? You old stud," laughed Harry.

"Yeh, I said you'd get it all on ok, didn't I? There's even space for everyone inside."

"I'm surprised that the mattress went in easier than the last time, there's more room in the back this time," said Harry.

Charlie climbed in the passenger seat and they set off for home. The journey was only a few minutes but was down single lane country roads with high hedges on both sides. Harry took it slowly as he didn't want to run into anyone coming the other way. There were few passing places and he didn't fancy reversing the car and be blind behind him.

"Come over here David, I think you need to forget about your I-Pod and get your fucking cock out," purred Kim.

"Oh God Kim, make him wank it while I watch," moaned Carol, pulling her skirt up and opening her legs.

David unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. His naked half-hard dick swung forward and he stood in front of his Mother and Grandmother.

Kim unbuttoned her top and pulled it apart, freeing her braless tits, and pulled on her turgid nipples.

"Wank your fucking cock boy," hissed Kim.

David fisted his now solid shaft as he watched his Mother's silky tits. Carol pushed her hand into her panties and rubbed her clit in rhythmic circles, moaning in pleasure as her cum moved closer.

"Oh God Mom, let me see your pussy," David hummed.

Sitting back Kim opened her legs and showed her Son her soaking, pantie free cunt and smiled at her hungry looking boy.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, I'm cumming, cumming so much," groaned Carol, squirting warm salty liquid all over her blurry fingers.

"So am I, I'm gonna cum Mom," moaned David.

Kim sat up and moved forward. Opening her mouth she took her Son's stiff cock head between her lips.

"Oh fuck Mom," David cried wanking his hard cock shaft.

Kim hummed and sucked her Son's cock head hard and rubbed her glowing clit as David orgasmed hard and filled her mouth with thick salty cum.

Kim grunted as the ejaculation pushed her over the edge and made her convulse in spasms of hot lightning. Cumming hard both Mother and Son groaned loudly in jolting orgasm as Carol watched and continued to finger herself in delicious pleasure.

"Well that wasn't too bad," said Harry as they pulled up outside the cottage.

"No, we didn't meet anyone on the lane and made good time. Let's get inside and have something to eat and drink before its time for you lot to get going," said Charlie.

Harry and Charlie walked together up the short path and reached the front door. Charlie reached out and turned the handle, opening the wooden door and walking inside.

"Seems quiet in here, they can't all be asleep!" Said Charlie as he looked back at Harry.

12